free hit counters
Doll transformation - Page 41 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-27-2016   #481
Suning
Frequent Poster

Re: Doll transformation

shinenkan seems to be active now another comic from him not yet translated this time keyholder transformation http://g.e-hentai.org/g/908483/d9251d2e93/

another find but i think this one is a light novel so i can't say much amazon link
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%81%90%E6.../dp/4040673018
seems like the girl has a sleepover in a doll house and ends up becoming one
funny the book name is something like "horror sleepover friends forever"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcNmndJUcAAdvQ4.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcNmncuUkAAQjW-.jpg

Last edited by Suning; 02-27-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2016   #482
Urza_101
The Knowledge Lurker

does anyone know of a hentai manga where a guy is with glasses is shrunk and played with by a girl?
Unread 02-27-2016   #483
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Suning!
Fantastic find with the Light Novel!

Urza_101 you're going to have to be more specefic
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2016   #484
vad_dav
Lurker

I'm loving all of Shinenkan's works. Most of the works always depicted blank and emotionless features that is the embodiment of doll/mannequin TFs.
Recent keyholder art does remind me of a certain episode of Digimon Adventure.

Also, the light novel's art is fantastic. Would be very interesting to see it goes further hopefully.
vad_dav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2016   #485
EToaster
Process Fan

Here's a comic of a guy transformed into a traditional Japanese female doll. I don't know if more is planned on this one or not.

http://okashi.blog6.fc2.com/blog-entry-17665.html
EToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2016   #486
xrattletrapx
Leecher

Hi, I know I'm a lurker here, but is there any other way to see that keyholder tf by shinenkan? The link doesnt work, it was taken down.
Edit: New doll TF from toki (artist is shinenkan). Sabrina's mother from Pokemon doll TF: https://shinenkan.booth.pm/items/227605 or http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=56253220.

Last edited by xrattletrapx; 04-17-2016 at 12:34 AM.
xrattletrapx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2016   #487
vad_dav
Lurker

A quick thought, what would you like to see the most during a slow doll transformation sequence?
Unread 04-25-2016   #488
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vad_dav View Post
A quick thought, what would you like to see the most during a slow doll transformation sequence?
What I personally enjoy the most are two different, though not mutually exclusive, ideas, being one that in slowly becoming materially artificial, one also becomes insensitive, and with it, disconnected from actual human emotion, only able to reply or to act in the persona of the character the doll conveys. The other aspect I enjoy a lot is the idea of a victim's mind and life growing slowly more centered around its utility as a doll, as either a toy or a fucktoy, until this function takes over the victim's mind entirely and becomes her singular, all-encompassing purpose in "life", so to speak. She was made for a purpose, and therefore she must fulfill that purpose.

Other ideas I enjoy are the slow denaturalizing of the victim's movements and voice, the idea that her voice no longer comes from vocal chords but from a speakerbox buried deep inside the plastic, porcelain or whatever it is that the doll's made of. I like the idea that it should also sound like a doll would sound, say, if it's a more regular doll, have that wind-up shrill, exaggerated tone to it, and have a huge preference to communicating with a couple of obvious phrases the way dolls do (e.g. "I love you", "Do you want to play?", "I am a good doll", etc.). I like the idea that the victim's face is frozen in an emotionless, doll-like expression (I personally am not a fan of sex doll oh-faces, but that would likely fit that fetish too), and that it pairs their own waning emotionality. I enjoy the detail to the plastic sheen and unnatural texture of their skin, and also love reading stories where the insides of the doll are described, as in, organs slowly shifting for gears or ball-joints, the idea of heartbeat or breath ceasing altogether because the doll, even if animate, mobile or merely sentient, is not a living being... Dunno. I enjoy the odd and clever details. :P

Here's a little doll TF sequence I wrote for a game that ultimately never got published. It's been a while since I wrote it but I guess I could share it. It's an RPG Maker game, and this would qualify as a game-over after facing an animate doll, along with some pixel art I made for it as well.

So, brief guide through the faces:

Leona's normal face would be the first in the ZZLOG file, as in, the first in the succubus TF sequence below. The rest would be from the leonadollsequence6 file. Also added a last image of a possible succubus doll, but I never wrote a TF for that.

Normal face: This is Leona's normal face. Nothing to add here.
TF1: This is one of either of the first two faces on the doll faceset, where Leona has a plastic mouth but nothing else. Choose the one that fits Leona's corruption.
TF2: this is one of either of the third and fourth faces, where Leona also has doll eyes.
TF3: This is one of the ones below TF1, where Leona's skin looks brighter.
TF4: This is the one before last, where Leona's skin has a blueish white colour to it, but no visible seams or refraction.
Doll: This is the very last face in the faceset, that has Leona fully as a doll.

*Before battle*

Leona: Is this... a doll? Wow, it's so creepy...
Doll: Hi! Do you want to PLAAAYY?
Leona: WHAT THE HELL?! It's moving!

*Battle*

*After battle, if you lose*
Doll: *giggle* You are going to make such a nice DOLL...
Leona (normal face): What-? Get away from me!!
*Insert smacking animation*
Leona (TF1): Mmmh?? MMMH!!
Description: The doll has just smacked something in front of your lips. Your mouth begins to feel strange, as it feels like it's hardening and you can no longer control it.
Leona (TF1): MMMMMMHHH!!!
Description: You lift your hands to your mouth, and feel it out. You feel the small plastic lips the doll stamped on you, but nothing surrounds it, or lies underneath it. Your mouth has been replaced by these small, seamless plastic lips!
Leona (TF1): Mmmmmmm-
Description: Your face begins to grow numb, and, while you can freely move your eyes, your expressions have now been erased from your face. You can only stare vacantly with that one blank expression, the same that stares back at you.
Doll: Do you want to LOOK?
Description: The doll hands you a mirror, and you look into it, utterly shocked, but unable to express it. Your blank face now has huge, plastic eyes, their huge light blue irises tainted only by the tiniest pupils imaginable. Despite this, you seem to have no problems to watch what is happening to you. Above them, your skin seems to have changed colour, to a strong pink that resembles heavy make-up. You see your lips for the first time, a vivid red which shines and reflects like lacquered plastic.
Leona (TF2): Mmmmmh...
Description: You feel the rest of your body becoming harder, and clunkier to move. Although you still have your movement faculties, your body moves around unnaturally, almost like a marionette.
Leona (TF2): Mmmmmh...
Description: Then, you feel your body growing colder, as your skin loses its fleshy complexion and grows bright and pale. Your cheeks begin to gain an unnatural pink highlight, and you notice a painted beauty spot emerge beside your mouth.
Leona (TF2): Mmmmmmmh..............
Leona (TF3): ...
Description: As the dark magic moves deeper inside you, your vocal chords grow sore and soon stop emitting sound at all. In a few seconds, you don't even feel them; you look for them and try to utter something, but nothing will come out. It's as if you'd never had them in the first place.
Leona (TF4): ...
Description: In no time, your body has become so hard it is impossible for you to change position. There you are, standing in a strange, mechanical pose, holding a hand mirror, looking at your face as the changes continue.
Leona (TF4): ...
Description: Then, slowly you can begin to move your body again, but the movements are inhuman, completely mechanical. You notice several seams have appeared between your joints and your most flexible places. Your skin has gained a bright glow similar to that of your lips, now seeming like it's completed its transition to plastic. You are scared of trying, but just to confirm your new state to yourself, you twist your head around to see how far you can go.
Description: Your head twists a full 360°, to your utter horror.
Leona (Doll): ...
Description: But then, you feel your horror gradually dissolve. Ideally, you should feel relieved, but that emotion seems nowhere to be seen. As the magic moves through your organs, your humanity starts to vanish, and even remembering what emotions felt like becomes a hard task, let alone replicating them. And then, as your lungs are replaced by parts of clockwork, you draw your last breath, and your nostrils close completely, leaving no orifice with which to tresspass this plastic barrier.
Leona (Doll): ...
Description: Yet, your mind, at least without the emotions, seems intact. You know you are Leona, you know you are in a bad situation, and you can willingly control all your limbs and move around. You know you need to get out of here, and find Lia, but...
Description: Why? Heading across a whole nation for one girl seems so illogical. Fighting them alone seems very impractical. There is no reason in your mind why this human could be so important. There are so many like her, biologically speaking. Why would one be different from all the others?
Doll: You made such a NICE DOOOOLLLL... HI, what is your NAME??
Leona (Doll): My name is LeOOOna, and I am a DOLL.
Description: As you utter these words, your lips don't move at all. The sounds comes from within you, distorted by the layers of mechanisms and plastic that stand before it. It is completely unlike your previous voice, and a lot like your sister's. It is cold, shrill, mechanical, and yet extremely exaggerated in tone. You stare at her blankly, nothing in your face moving or even capable of moving, but why would that pose a problem? There is no NEED to EMOTE, why would you EMOTE if it is so IRRATIONAL?
Leona (Doll): I LOOOVE to PLAAAY... Do you want to PLAAAYY?
Doll: YEEES, I LOOOVE to PLAAAY...
Leona (Doll): *giggle* My name is LeOOOna, and I am a DOLL.
Attached Images
File Type: png Leona3.png (5.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: png Leonadoll2.png (5.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: png Leonadollsequence6.png (55.2 KB, 152 views)
File Type: png ZZLOG.png (70.5 KB, 138 views)
File Type: png demondoll1.png (20.3 KB, 85 views)

Last edited by babblingfaces; 04-25-2016 at 02:37 AM.
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2016   #489
vad_dav
Lurker

Nice share, babblingfaces. Been looking for ideas and inspiration right now.
Unread 05-04-2016   #490
AdminstratorDraven
Rumaur Starforce Officer

I am working on a new sequence.

Part Two

Draven has Spoken

The next stage of Human Evolution is Here, Darwin Accelerated

Tau'va!

Last edited by AdminstratorDraven; 05-08-2016 at 11:50 AM.
AdminstratorDraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2016   #491
Suning
Frequent Poster

Hey been some time since i was here well not that big update but,
Another artist that does plushie and doll TF ( also he focus on ASFR transformations so petrification solidification paper TF and others)
Plushie TF
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...81%BF%E5%8C%96
Inanimated TF it does have some doll TF around there ( mostly R-18)
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...A4%89%E5%8C%96
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2016   #492
AdminstratorDraven
Rumaur Starforce Officer

Part Three in this sequence

Draven has Spoken

The next stage of Human Evolution is Here, Darwin Accelerated

Tau'va!

Last edited by AdminstratorDraven; 05-05-2016 at 11:16 PM.
AdminstratorDraven is offline   Reply With Quote