free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 184 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-26-2023   #2197
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
Circling back to the "Tales from Davidstown" patreon, they made a post acknowledging the snippets of footage they showed in the trailer, and confirmed that there have been preliminary discussions about filming some live action content. They did stress that these were early discussions, and noted that more info would possibly come later. They did, however, also include a poll to gauge interest for which of the currently released episodes people would theoretically like to see adapted into film form.

All in all, I think we're a long ways away from seeing something on that scale from them (Would likely be well into next year), but it's intriguing to see them confirm that those plans are potentially being made.
I joined their Patreon just to read that announcement. (I was only able to read the first snippet since I wasn't a member.) Looks like I should've just waited a few days to read your post, but honestly, I don't regret joining. Any support to help them--even potentially--make a live-action TF is worth it in my book. They seem to have the effects skills, and, again, that actress is exactly my type. Hopefully, it's just a matter of time.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2198
budhud33
Process Fan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zauOAV...V2VyZXdvbGY%3D

Wolf Like Me Season 2 trailer came out. There’s a brief muzzle growth shot in the trailer
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2199
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Fun fact the wolf form was based on the real animal the maned wolf. I seen production photos of the animatronic creature before they put the fur on.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2200
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by budhud33 View Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zauOAV...V2VyZXdvbGY%3D

Wolf Like Me Season 2 trailer came out. There’s a brief muzzle growth shot in the trailer
Nice. My only concern is that it seems that she's going to be pregnant during the series, and that single thing hinders the chance to have a good TF scene onscreen. I mean, preggies are "protected group" when writing a script for a movie or some series, like kids and (since John Wick) doggies.
BTW, thank you for the heads-up buddy!

Last edited by Anahki; 09-27-2023 at 12:02 PM.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2201
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

That muzzle shot alone is sick, which just speaks to the potential this show has. I'll still believe it when I see it that they actually put it to good use.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2202
p2766479
Frequent Poster

Smile Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
That muzzle shot alone is sick, which just speaks to the potential this show has. I'll still believe it when I see it that they actually put it to good use.

This may have pontential based on that shot alone

Last edited by p2766479; 09-27-2023 at 12:28 PM.
p2766479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2203
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2766479 View Post
This may have potential based on that shot alone
To expand on my quote above, this series was a disappointment in season 1 not solely because it didn't have any process. Rather, the special effects studio they hired released a ton of BTS stuff showing the gorgeous animatronic wolf they built, and used in the last episode. It was so high quality that it begged the question as to why it wasn't used in other aspects of the show.

The director was later quoted in an interview, saying that he wanted to show as little of the werewolf as possible in the first season. It's a decision I don't agree with, even outside of niche interests. The show doesn't try to hide from the plot point of Mary being a werewolf, or try to sow uncertainty in whether she actually is. We are told from the beginning what she is, and her having to deal with her condition is a major plot point of the story. So, what is gained by hiding that from the audience for 90 percent of the season? One of my main criticisms of the show was that it's supposed to be a genre-blending effort, yet really put the horror aspect on the backburner, in favor of the drama. I'm not advocating for a much darker, more grim tone; however, it lacked real balance in marrying the two genres, imo.

Fast forward to the trailer, and what I pointed out. The effects on that muzzle shot are fantastic. But, based on the history of how things have been presented in this show, there is a real chance that this is all we see for the entire season. There are other moments hinted at in the trailer where the male lead interacts with the fully transformed wolf, which gives us a slight chance for more. Ultimately, though, my expectations are very low for this. I would love, if not hope, to be pleasantly surprised with it in the end.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2204
GRZEHOPL
Process Fan

well not bad at all, looks promising.
Attached Images
File Type: png obraz_2023-09-27_225200587.png (1.07 MB, 374 views)
GRZEHOPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2023   #2205
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRZEHOPL View Post
well not bad at all, looks promising.
Dammit. Looks like I need to get a Peacock subscription.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2023   #2206
wolfgirl
Lurker

Just saw a trailer for Creepshow Season 4 which also airs on October 13th on AMC+ and Shutter. Haven't been able to confirm anything but it does look like there's a possible werewolf episode and one seen with what looks like a female werewolf.
wolfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2023   #2207
Northwind
Frequent Poster

I'm seeing photo realistic AI generated material all over the place now. I am surprised we haven't seen much, if any female, good werewolf AI content yet. I would imagine Midjourney could produce amazing work if someone knew what they were doing.

Anyone seen anything good? I will always be a fan of original artwork and continue to financially support our TF artists. With that being said, I would still love to see what AI can do for this fetish.
Northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2023   #2208
baxter1327
Process Fan

There's some good AI stuff on DeviantArt if you go down the rabbit hole.

This guy is tops in my book at the moment:

https://www.deviantart.com/werecurse01
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote