free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 34 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-21-2016   #397
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageFlesh View Post
I had the first four OVAs downloaded some years ago... yes, it was kind of interesting, but unfortunately it is something you won't see in the live-action la Blue Girl movies.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2016   #398
SavageFlesh
Predatory Metamorphosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderkid View Post
Now thats an old one.

It's from La Blue Girl Episode 3. It's the only highlight in an episode where women are raped to death by a guy with a killer dick. She only transforms a few times across 3 series.
I should have figured this already passed under the radar here. I'm still new to the community, not sure what has and hasn't been commonly discovered yet.

Quote:
Episode 4 has a small transformation as does the Lady Blue series. I can grab those TFs if you want them.
I'd love it!
Unread 04-22-2016   #399
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
I should have figured this already passed under the radar here. I'm still new to the community, not sure what has and hasn't been commonly discovered yet.

I'd love it!
I wish I would be new in the community just to discover many and many new things... because nowadays the new stuff is very, very scarce.
Unread 04-22-2016   #400
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
It's cool. I'll get the clips by Sunday. Sadly, the whole murder rape thing put me off the series in general. I can't really stand things like that. It's what put me off a ton of hentai in general from the 80s and 90s. Seems some people get off of death and murder... and thats just fuck up.
Unread 04-22-2016   #401
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
It's cool. I'll get the clips by Sunday. Sadly, the whole murder rape thing put me off the series in general. I can't really stand things like that. It's what put me off a ton of hentai in general from the 80s and 90s. Seems some people get off of death and murder... and thats just fuck up.
Or turning that upside down, we can say that nowadays the mainstream production in general is turning into Disney-esque souless insipid crap. I have lived the good old days of the 80's horror-gory pictures, the not-much-for-the-kids anime, and some later incredible products like Gargoyles and so on, that in those days were like isles in an ocean of lameness.
Today it is worse. I am a bit tired of yiffers wanting to have the old monsters turned into cutey care bears, and dreaming about flirting with talking colourful unicorns. I don't like rape, even in fiction, but at least those "hard" details gave a sense of darkness and "adultness" to an otherwise plain and not very well produced work.
Unread 04-22-2016   #402
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Or turning that upside down, we can say that nowadays the mainstream production in general is turning into Disney-esque souless insipid crap. I have lived the good old days of the 80's horror-gory pictures, the not-much-for-the-kids anime, and some later incredible products like Gargoyles and so on, that in those days were like isles in an ocean of lameness.
Today it is worse. I am a bit tired of yiffers wanting to have the old monsters turned into cutey care bears, and dreaming about flirting with talking colourful unicorns. I don't like rape, even in fiction, but at least those "hard" details gave a sense of darkness and "adultness" to an otherwise plain and not very well produced work.
I'd rather have a hentai where a woman is broken through a gangbang than am an anime where a woman explodes from dick impalement.
Unread 04-22-2016   #403
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

At least with the impalement the animators get to show off their anatomy skills.

...what am I saying?
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2016   #404
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
at least with the impalement the animators get to show off their anatomy skills.

...what am i saying?
what the fuck are you saying?!?!?
Unread 04-22-2016   #405
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

What are you guys saying?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2016   #406
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
What are you guys saying?
I don't know what he's saying!
Unread 04-22-2016   #407
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

I'm saying violent dismemberment is at least visually entertaining.

I don't know if any of that old anime trash really deserves to be defended, or if I just feel obligated to defend it because it is part of my childhood.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2016   #408
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Well, in my case the thing is that I am not aroused by violence or similar, but I don't mind if it is used in a movie, a videogame, series or comic because it is entertaining . I mean, I play the videogames with the gore/violence/blood modes on, as the 99.9% of you, as I suspect.
Said that, it is also true that I prefer the TFs when they are unwilling, painful and graphic, and by some means that could be understood as "violence" .
Also, as sodacat said, that stuff was part of our childhood, as has to be understood as it was conceived, entertainment and sometimes provocation too.