free hit counters
"DI" (Kanaisei) (Offsite) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-16-2011   #13
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Re: "DI" (Kanaisei)

Someone uploaded it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPT76DAT
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011   #14
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Great stuff.
I hope we get an explanation on how she shrunk.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011   #15
dsojourn
Frequent Poster

Well, saves me the trouble of scanning my copy which just arrived and whatnot, heh.

I'll just do a summary since I don't really have the time or impetus for a full translation, it's not really all that complicated or interesting, and the shrinking part is the same exact sort of dialogue you see everywhere.

Basically, they have a form of internet/virtual reality gaming called Direct Interface ("DI"), that allows for a much more in-depth experience. Normally it works exactly like "The World" in the .Hack game/anime worked, IE, you SEE everything like it real, but there's no sensations or anything, you're still completely 'in the real world'. However, they've developed a set of nanomachines which, when injected and synched in conjunction with DI, can give your brain/body all the proper sensations and make it indistinguishable from being there in real life, like the Matrix.

Sakura (the 'main character') expresses this to her good friend and fellow player 'Nekomata-san" (the cat-guy avatar, who she sort of has an innocent kind of relationship with) and he tries to caution her that it can be dangerous since I believe he's already using them, but she's so excited about experiencing it that she rushes right onwards before he can warn her that, I believe, she's not supposed to use them for 24 hours. She goes to her best friend Rumi's house who seems to be quite into DI-related things (and a much bigger console) for her initial run.

At first, everything seems to be going wonderfully, she finally has real contact with Nekomata-san (between avatars at least) and is experiencing DI as real life. However, almost as soon as it starts it turns into a nightmare since she gets forcibly out-jacked back to the real world. Unfortunately, she discovers that, I believe, careless, too-soon use of the nanomachines can allow others to "hi-jack" your senses and mind by hacking the nanos, as some rapist, generic creepy-crazy guy has done. Her friend Rumi has been reduced to a mindless, slutty, sex-slave of the dude, all inhibitions gone, and made to the same to Sakura now in turn. So she and the guy start to rape and have their way with her, at first making her body to powerless to move and paralyzing her, and then after by cranking up her sensitivity to crazy levels anf frying her mind in pleasure/plain.

Sakura desperately tries to get through to her dear friend Rumi, who she always protected and watched over growing up as the other girl professed to admire her strength, but Sakura always thought that maybe Rumi was really the strong one and so she should be able to snap out of it. But all to no avail. Rumi's feelings for Sakura seem to have twisted under all the mind-raep into a perverted and sexual love/need to pleasure her and get her to break and join them. This culminates in Rumi creating the virtual situation in which she "shrinks" Sakura to dominate her completely (note that this isn't ACTUALLY happening in 'real life', it's just the controlling the nanos and DI lets them make her experience whatever they want), ignoring all her requests for freedom and salvation as she belittles and dominates her 'tiny' body because, as she inists, it must feel really good and Sakura will feel much better when she gives in and breaks like she wants.

When she wakes up from briefly passing out at THAT ordeal, she's still "tiny" and in Rumi's clutches, but the creepy rapist kidnapper dude tries a different tact. He "saves" Sakura from Rumi and proceeds to far more gently and conventionally screw her in Rumi's hand (keeping in mind he still controls the "larger" girl completely), while, I believe, telling her and her brain/system "good" feelings (IE, this is sweet, love, not something to fight and fear, care for him) to make her weakened mind want to be with and submit to him happily. This goes on and on for an undefined period of time, with her unable to get away or feel anything else due to his control over her as, her mind breaking, he brings them back to 'real life'. However, just as she's breaking completely, someone breaks into creepy raper dude's apartment and beats him down with a bat. Turns out it's her good friend "Nekomata-san" (the cat-avatar guy), who was so worried about her and knew something was wrong that he tracked her down via the net in real-life by virtue of the dude's and others' blogs and whatnot. She's now in the hospital and free from system control, insisting to Nekomata that she's just fine with no lasting effects. However, in her womanly of places, she just can't stop that now persistant itch...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (132.6 KB, 295 views)
dsojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011   #16
lbh
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post
Someone uploaded it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPT76DAT
I noticed that there was no page 27, was that an ad page or something?
lbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011   #17
Shard
Leecher

Just got my copy have to say the scans don't do the print copy justice.
Shard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011   #18
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Here's the English-translated version of it, that I found:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACOJZK3K
Unread 03-25-2011   #19
BrainDead
Process Fan

And hereit is from E hentai