free hit counters
Small Change - Shrink Fan Comics - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-21-2020   #13
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Re: Small Change - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB23 View Post
I had to unsubscribe from the site temporarily though because the infrequent updates to the galley & the once a month comic schedule don't make it worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
About that... what's the deal with the gallery updates? They haven't been happening much recently.
I take full responsibility for the extended lapse in updates. We recently made revisions to how we handle the approval, production, and distribution of images for our galleries that were meant to streamline the process... and these changes would have done so if I had better managed my time among my various duties as senior editor.

I hope that you all can understand and forgive my failings, especially now that I have added 13 beautiful new pieces to the Shrink Fan gallery earlier today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I know I have not participated in it in a long time. Even though I have lots of story ideas for it. A couple were even typed out. Well whatever the case we will just need to be patient and hope for the best.
I hope to see you submit some of those ideas to future raffles, Tie!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2020   #14
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
I take full responsibility for the extended lapse in updates. We recently made revisions to how we handle the approval, production, and distribution of images for our galleries that were meant to streamline the process... and these changes would have done so if I had better managed my time among my various duties as senior editor.

I hope that you all can understand and forgive my failings, especially now that I have added 13 beautiful new pieces to the Shrink Fan gallery earlier today!

I noticed those updates. Tons of great stuff on all the sites!

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2020   #15
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post

Man that has to be difficult. Try not to over work yourself. I would rather see people in good health, than rushed content.

Some of the updates have caught my eye.

I had planned on doing so months ago. However, I lack confidence in my writing. Hard to write something to share with others, when you think no one will like it.