free hit counters
New Transformation Page - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-28-2020   #97
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Hope everyone had a good holiday season time....New Years on the way.

To update on things, I've been building a new short that will be 10-11 mins in length called The Unborn. When done, it will be released on the Early release tier which is $15. Then it will be released in March.

Mid January the release of the remastered version of Ashley's Growth will be available on the $10 tier, but it is on the $15 tier now for early release.

In the meantime plenty of goodies on the $5 tier and $10 tier if you haven't seen it already on my Patreon.

Lastly if you're not part of my Patreon and want to check out The Formula that was released On Vimeo On Demand, that is there for rent/buy.

May everyone have a safe party night for New Years!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Late_Ashley_Shot6.jpg (259.0 KB, 189 views)
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2021   #98
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Update for Jan 2021

Updates for January 2021!

In the process of building the next early release but it's taking a lot of time to produce, so hang tight.

In another week I will relase the remastered version of Ashley's Growth which has already been released on the $15 early tier, but will switch to the $10 tier next week.

A commission will be in the works as well that will be released this month.

Hope this will be a good year for everyone and I will be producing as much content as I can, but again, do need the support to do so.

You won't be disappointed with the vocal talent for "The Unborn". I will try to release a teaser when more content is finished. In th emeantime another still to wet the appetite!

Be safe and see you at my Patreon!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Late_Doc_Shot41.jpg (236.0 KB, 87 views)
Unread 01-05-2021   #99
MrDark
Frequent Poster

The Unborn has been released in the early release $15 tier on my Patreon. Enjoy!

In a week, Ashley's Growth remastery will be released for the annual $10 release tier, but if you can't wait a week, you can always go to the early release to see it now.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 01-06-2021   #100
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Released Hollie AP for a short animation for the $5 tier. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 01-11-2021   #101
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Ashley's Growth (Dir Cut) is now available to the $10 tier. Enjoy!

Early access to The Unborn is available on the $15 tier.

Upcoming is a commission everyone will enjoy.

Further old productions will be released soon, so much coming on Dark Productions Patreon page!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 01-12-2021   #102
MrDark
Frequent Poster

"The Orphan" has been released and is up on the $5 tier on my Patreon page.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Intro_Shot1.jpg (283.6 KB, 132 views)
Unread 01-14-2021   #103
MrDark
Frequent Poster

The Mash Up!

*** Big news ***

TEAM MASH UP!

Thought to get everyone excited to know that AGEGrowth and I have teamed up (for over a month) to put together an awesome short. The story was created by me and AGE is developing the animation for it. It will take some time, but it will be worth it in the end. The animation so far is beyond amazing! Nothing short of what we do.

The story will consist of quite the Age Progression and very detailed just how we like it....and as for a hint, the character name is Misty.

So, hang tight for when it comes out! We will keep everyone posted on updates when more comes together. In the meantime, check out his Deviant if you haven't yet: https://www.deviantart.com/agegrowthfictions

and stop by my Patreon if you haven't: https://www.patreon.com/DarkProductionsTF

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 01-15-2021   #104
faizdanyal93
Liberator

Re: The Mash Up!

AgeGrowth and Mr.Dark...in an Age Progression Animation collab!?

I am SO HYPED for this! You 2 have been the pioneers of Age Progression Animation and seeing these 2 in a dream collab in 1 Animation project!? It's gonna be EPIC!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDark View Post
*** Big news ***

TEAM MASH UP!

Thought to get everyone excited to know that AGEGrowth and I have teamed up (for over a month) to put together an awesome short. The story was created by me and AGE is developing the animation for it. It will take some time, but it will be worth it in the end. The animation so far is beyond amazing! Nothing short of what we do.

The story will consist of quite the Age Progression and very detailed just how we like it....and as for a hint, the character name is Misty.

So, hang tight for when it comes out! We will keep everyone posted on updates when more comes together. In the meantime, check out his Deviant if you haven't yet: https://www.deviantart.com/agegrowthfictions

and stop by my Patreon if you haven't: https://www.patreon.com/DarkProductionsTF

Cheers,
Mister Dark
faizdanyal93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2021   #105
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Thank you for the kind words! It's going to be quite epic! We're working hard on this one to make it quite the story and visuals to show what Age Progression is all about.
Unread 01-21-2021   #106
MrDark
Frequent Poster

In a few hours newest release on the early release tier ($15 tier) on my Patreon Page (rendering it now).

This was old production footage captured into live action clips to represent Age Progression. (added the Mia clips into it with a few more sounds)

Will be available on the $10 tier in Feb.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 01-25-2021   #107
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates!!!

Just letting everyone know I've begun production of "Life of Cyndee" which will be a longer epic short. The earlier tease of The Kitchen is a scene from it. The big release will be down the road being it is part of the annual releases under the $10 tier and the next release will be in late Feb or early March (although early release is featuring it now, which is on the $15 tier). Small tease from the story down below.

Will try to get something put together for beginning of Feb for the $5 tier, but most the time has been put into this feature.

If you haven't checked out my patreon please do, plenty of goodies to suit your female transformation genre. Also check out The Formula on Vimeo On Demand.

The project between AgeGrowth and I is going very well, making progress as the days go by.

If you have commissions, please email me at darkproductions@gmx.com

Have a good one!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Santa_Mall_Shot2.jpg (264.0 KB, 76 views)
Unread 01-31-2021   #108
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Upcoming Releases!!!

As promised 2021 is going to be a spectacular year! I’ve setup a guide to what months to be looking forward to and an update on a feature film called, “Female Transformations Stories Vol. 1#"

First off....

March 2021: For the annual release will be “The Unborn” for the $10 tier. “The Unborn” should be already available to the $15 tier for early releases.

April 2021: $15 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 1 will be released.
June 2021: $10 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 1 will be released.
August 2021: $15 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 2 will be released.
September 2021: $10 tier “The Life of Cyndee” Part 2 will be released.

Don’t worry whoever is in the $5 tier, there will be plenty of things released as the months come.

Now for the upcoming film. If you haven’t seen “The Formula” I highly recommend you go to the link to buy/rent it: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/jekyllstory

The new one going to be release is called, “Female Transformations Stories Vol. 1#”. This will be a 3 part story for everyone’s enjoyment. Trailer and poster will be coming soon. This will combine: Ashley’s Growth, The Unborn, and Life of Cyndee into one film.

To explain how this works, the film will be released in its completed form soon and will be available to everyone on Vimeo On Demand. However, this film will not be available as a free film for patreon members (like “The Formula” was) being each part will be released over the year anyways with the $10 tier and a month early with the $15 tier (which the schedule was given above).

As a side note, the film project AGEGrowth and I are putting together is still going to be an epic release, so hope all are excited for the dynamic duel collaborating together to bring an amazing visual stimulating story with none other than some awesome Age process to you.

I’m still taking commissions, so if you have an idea, shoot me an email at darkproductions@gmx.com.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and taking time to support us artists trying to bring some entertainment during this pandemic.

Cheers,
Mister Dark

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation