free hit counters
A Costume Party (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-29-2009   #1
julby
Lurker

A Costume Party (Complete)

Finished this yesterday. Mostly TG transformations. Tell me what you think (It's currently awaiting approval at Sticky-Site.com).
Attached Files
File Type: txt A Costume Party.txt (53.5 KB, 776 views)
File Type: doc A Costume Party.doc (126.5 KB, 898 views)

Last edited by julby; 03-29-2009 at 08:54 PM.
julby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009   #2
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Re: A Costume Party

I liked it. Was an interesting story. Definitely needed a little bit more at the end...Didn't wrap too clearly. Interesting enough concept. I liked how the resolution came about. All in all it was a interesting fun story, but it definitely needed something more.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009   #3
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Julby, I'd read...but I might suggest going in and either reuploading it as the .doc format to regain your formatting or reformat it in word so that it's not a block of text.
Unread 03-29-2009   #4
julby
Lurker

Edit: Re-uploaded as ".doc"
Unread 03-30-2009   #5
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster

Don't wanna sound picky or anything but I'm a bit of a Norse Mythology buff and it's Midgard, not Misgard.

that said, pretty good story.

EDIT: And apparently you realised this and changed it after saying Misgard twice so... uh kindly disregard my post.
Unread 03-30-2009   #6
Xanderfox
Process Master

How about I dunno.. Plain text with proper spaceing?
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009   #7
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Liked it, but could have used more of the cheerleader.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009   #8
julby
Lurker

Frice: Thanks for reading and responding so quickly. I initially had a scene at the end involving the new Captain Infinity (Ron), but took it out before posting it here.

Vengeance: thanks for politely informing me of the format difficulties.

Avenger: thanks for identifying a typo in the story. I was actually pretty worried that I'd be too inaccurate with my mythological references, but if that's the worst you could find, I guess it ended up okay.

The Pro: Thanks for the constructive criticism. Anything specific you'd have liked to have happen with her?

Xanderfox: Thanks for coming across as a bit of an ass-wipe there. But genuine question here: is there something about seeing it from a computer screen that makes it harder to read something without double-spacing or with paragraph tabs (printed book style) instead of carriage returns? If absolutely necessary, I guess I can reformat it.

Last edited by julby; 03-30-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Unread 03-30-2009   #9
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Well this is just my entirely subjective tastes, but that was my favorite transformation in the story so I would have liked to see more of it. I'm a big aftermath guy, so I like seeing people deal with the problems brought on by their TF more than the TF itself.

Not everyone is like that, but I would have liked to see the poor bastard TFed into a stereotypical cheerleader having to deal with some of the more practical problems involved. For example, being completely unable to use his hands because he can't let go of his pom poms. Or the emotional and psychological stress, as well as the awkward social situations, brought on by the spontaneous cheering. But the TF duration was short enough this didn't really come up.

Like I said, this is totally subjective though. Some people couldn't care less about this stuff.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009   #10
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

If you're worried about people complaining about the formatting probably would be best to just upload it as an RTF as that'll maintain format and font size and stuff and people can't complain about the DOC format. Still don't get why that's such a huge problem for people as DOC opens in a zillion different applications, but it seems people still don't like it.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009   #11
Xanderfox
Process Master

So people are allowed to complain and suggest DOC and RTF with proper formatting but suggesting the same with a text file is being anal?
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2009   #12
julby
Lurker

Personally, I read a major difference in tone between "I might suggest going in and either reuploading it..." and "How about I dunno.. Plain text with proper spaceing?"? I apologize if I was incorrectly inferring sarcasm from your message.

I tried RTF first but it said I couldn't upload that file type.

Last edited by julby; 03-30-2009 at 03:08 PM.