free hit counters
Commentary on Transformation - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-11-2016   #1
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

Question Commentary on Transformation

In the recent past I was considering making a video series on YouTube detailing thoughts on tf scenes. This would encompass any tf scene out there detailing part by part and my thoughts on effects, what I interpret the team thought about it, and voice over. I would mainly do female tf, but not limited to female tf in the future.

What does the community think about this?

Last edited by Garnu_Thorn; 08-11-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2016   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Commentary on Transformation

For me it is easier to comment here, this way: someone posts a new TF video, and then we all comment about it, about preferences, technical details, past similar TFs and so on. Do you really need to make videos with your comments, when you can write down them here?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2016   #3
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

What about those not here? I was more going to do commentary for my channel. Do you see where I'm going here?
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2016   #4
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

i think that tail growth scenes are under apreciated today.
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2016   #5
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnu_Thorn View Post
What about those not here? I was more going to do commentary for my channel. Do you see where I'm going here?
Yes, post them here, and let us all have a civilized discussion about them. By the way, I strongly doubt that you would have an interesting TF video that has not been posted here before, unless you had filmed some private stuff. I mean, some of us have been around here for many years, and we already have news about mostly all the public/mainstream stuff. And we have also had long and fruitful discussions about every single concept in the transformations.
Said this, it is up to you. To give you an example: after reading the comments from the people here, and the technical details from Rick Baker himself, you probably don't have nothing to say about the AAWIL TF.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2016   #6
whiteflame
Eccentric Equine w/rhyme

If you were to do something like this, you should not limit it to mostly or just female tfs, since I suppose it is meant to be informative and analytical, purporting to be something of a sociological picture of the community. And intentionally creating biases like that are not academically sound and will at best be misleading and at worst spread a false picture of the community as a whole.

If you do something of the sort, do it right.
Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil. Nil.
whiteflame is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
special effects, transformation, video commentary