free hit counters
Super Heroines into Girly Girls - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-01-2007   #1
lbh
Process Disciple

Smile Super Heroines into Girly Girls

We have of course seen stories in the comics of characters losing their powers but what I am interested in is the idea of a character like say Wonder Woman, who as currently drawn is over 6 feet tall with a toned muscular figure and large breasts, suddenly finds herself not only powerless but down to 5'5" a much thinner far less muscular build and B-Cup, possibly during a fight with one of her lesser foes. Or even one of the thin built Heroines finding herself with a more voluptious but equally powerless form. I'm not talking AR or BE so much as the idea of a powerful Heroine, or Villianess for that matter suddenly having to deal with a totally different version of her own body which views as inferior, I know a lot of those skimpy costumes would fit a Hell of a lot different LOL. I know the recient issues of She-Hulk have delt with this as well as a story in the original Gen-13 issues 51 to 55 where Fairchild loses her powers, (Still trying to track that one down) But I wondered if anyone knew of other stories comics or artwork with this concept or were interested in doing them?
lbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2007   #2
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

I like this idea, I had thought about this myself some. Mine involved a wrestler named Chyna at one point. Her name is Joanie Laurer and she was by far the biggest and strongest female wrestler. I was always curious about what would happen if she became 5'3 ish and her breast became a small b She currently is around 6' and prolly a DD cup
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007   #3
Ironhorse
Would be Evil Mastermind

I think there is a superhero tg yahoo group that has that, but I gave up on yahoo groups a long time ago.
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote