free hit counters
Girl-to-giant-penis comic - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-08-2016   #1
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Girl-to-giant-penis comic

Oglaf is a very well-drawn, kinky and occasionally very funny webcomic featuring lots of weird transformations. This week's features a girl transforming into a giant, horny penis and then having weird, urethra-fisting sex with her boyfriend. (Don't miss that link on the right to see page 2.)

Even though I read the strip every week, I don't really know what this one is about. It's a sequel to this strip, although it seems like it's about a different guy and I don't get how the penis girl "takes this shit from (him) all the time" and... WTF, Oglaf? I am a fan of the comic, but they do have a few too many really puzzling strips where it feels like a page is missing or something. So I wouldn't call this classic Oglaf, but if you've always really wanted to see somebody turn into a giant dick, this is your chance!
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2016   #2
akhter13
The Watcher

Re: Girl-to-giant-penis comic

Oglaf is a long time fav of mine, every few months I go binge.
Some may point out the lack of process, but I say just enjoy the sex positive giggles.
I don't get how the penis girl "takes this shit from (him) all the time" and... WTF, Oglaf?
I would suggest the lass gets a lot of pokes in the small of the back, late at night, until she wakes up and then he complains about being horny, but that is just my take
akhter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2016   #3
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Oh! I think that's exactly it, akhter13!
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2016   #4
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

I like Oglaf, especially how the artist explores every aspect of sexuality. Many who do sexual comics with odd transformations will not do male or gay. Oglaf's creator explores it all.
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
girl to penis, oglaf, penis transformation