free hit counters
Hair Transformation - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-26-2007   #25
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffenheimer View Post
3 ta-tas. 3 ta-tas. 3... ta-tas...
*insert Count's voice from Sesame Street*
Unread 10-28-2007   #26
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
What's wrong with that? Haven't you ever seen any of the Process Beauty Contests befor? Three is conservative.

Here, look at the Winner's Circle from the last Beauty Contest Teefgar did: http://tftgar.deviantart.com/art/TPB...prize-61235579

3 ta-tas is *tame*
There's nothing wrong with it. I was mesmerized, fool! Now you woke me up.
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2007   #27
lbh
Process Disciple

Smile

Here is a trailer for a Japanese Horror Movie called "Hair Extentions", there have been a lot of hair related sequences in JP Horror, hope you like: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ucDY4hfvms
lbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007   #28
DrillMaster
Lurker

Ah, this is one of my favorites, though it is sadly underrated. The big one is Medusa from Marvel. DC has a girl named Goldilocks that does the same. I have pics of that somewhere.

Then there is Simpson Comics. At one point the town gets Superpowers and that is what Marge's...er the Entangler's power is.

There's also one in Okitsune Sama De Chu. Got that one too somehwere. I think it's the next chapter that Taruby will translate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (201.8 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (176.9 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (211.5 KB, 385 views)
DrillMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007   #29
ma-kun
Process Fan

i actually own that comic.
Unread 11-03-2007   #30
Existimatio
Rookie

Ah! I know of a perfect hair transformation, but the manga escapes me right now...

*edit* It's One Piece...'cept it's actually on a guy...but...uhm, yeah. XD
Unread 11-03-2007   #31
DrillMaster
Lurker

Technically, One Piece does have one. Miss Doublefinger turned her hair into spikes against Nami.
DrillMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007   #32
Pebbles
Lurker

Last edited by Pebbles; 12-13-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Pebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007   #33
Drybones
Watching Holo Sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
Yeah I remeber a cartoon that involved this years and years ago I can't actually remeber alot of it Not it's name any of the charictars names... Or even if it exsisted at all I infact might have made it all up and forgotten I did O_o

I must have been about 7 and the cartoon wasn't actually intended for my age group so I didn't really pay much attention although I watched it. so sorry if this is full of errors... You can Phenoix Wright is you want.

*Witness testimony!*
The story begins with a teenage girl (13-16) who has cropped short black hair and is "rock chick/Mini goth" in dress style she's talking to a friend of hers who is an american jock footballer type... They get along well and he's laughing at her jokes she thinks to herself that she wants him "As more than a friend" however there conversation gets interrupted by a girl (I think her name was hayley or somthing) With long waist length blonde hair and typical "Pretty good girl" clothing dress, jumper, carrying homework books ect.

Anyway Football boy is clearly dumbstruck with how attracted he is to this girl and stares at her as she gose past ending there convosation. Our Protagonist says somthing like.
"I know he has a thing for long blonde hair but do I really mean nothing?!" and is clearly highly envious of his diverted attention.

She storms off and gose to see a trainee witch person (See this makes me think it was a dream as magic is against the typical realistic flow of the story) Our protagonist requests she casts a spell on her to make her the "eye of his affections" *Typical animated spell casting sequence* and afterwards our protagonists short black hair actually floofs off her head leaving her completely bald.

She screams at the witch for fouling up but the witch assures her she did include a rapid regrowth part of the spell it just hasn't kicked in yet. Our rock girl puts a beanie hat on and leaves sulking... after leaving the witches shop she spots her other (Female) friends she hides from them not wanting them to see her in her current state and have a laughing fit they don't notice her because they are talking to new blonde girl hayley... This makes our protagonist even more envious and angry she gose to (restroom I think) and inspects her hair whitch is now stubble under her hat she investigates the regrowth closer and a sudden tug feeling on her scalp and her hair rapidly grows down to her shoulders and it is the pale blonde as promised, she dose a happy dance pleased with her new look and suddenly looks sinister and evil knowing time of revenge is nigh.

(I honestly cant remeber what happens here either I wasn't paying attention or I've just forgotten but this is what I presume happened due to the future outplay of events was) She gose off and to do some clothes shopping and wears her new hair in a variation of different ways and styles as it grows in spurts.
The next time we see her she has very thick Hip/waist length blonde hair and is dressed in attire similar to Hayley sporting a red hairband and big ribbon in her new hair to ready to confront her and steal back control of her friends.

She appears with classic dramatic cartoon entrance to where hayley and her friends are, Her football guy-friend immediately swoons over to her disregarding hayley suddenly paying our protagonist all nature of soppy romantic comments. Her other friends however are confused thinking "What has she done to herself?" (Some even stating distain for her new look) Hayley hasn't even met our protagonist yet and is confused & bewildered by this display seemingly mimicking and mocking her.

Football boy overcome with lust makes all sorts of stupid comments Rock-girl trys to reply to his romantic jibberish but she's not a mushy-crap talker she's as we know a rebel and stammers alot in her replies.

Her failed attempts at pointless slush are interupted as she feels a tug on her hair and it grows down to her Calfs and becomes even thicker. The guy becomes even more deranged with lust.

It's now our protagonist has her classic moral epifenyof the show thinking "Agh no it's far too much now, will it ever stop growing?! Jeeze just what the hell am I doing? None of this is me at all... I want this guy to like me not be my pet. ugh can't belive I was so stupid and shallow."

She shakes off her daft behaviour and instead says "I need to find that witch. I've done somthing really dumb" one of her friends suddenly realizes what shes done and who she's stupidly gone to and rushes off to go get her to reverse the spell... Our protagonist tries to leave with her but her wrist is grabbed by the boy who is now maddened with desire for her she tries to wriggle free but instead her hair grows again in another large spurt a Tress of her hair aggressively pushes him away from her. Her hair is now longer than she is tall and thicker than she is, Although distressed by the situation she says wittily "Heh I thought this much hair would be hard to look after but apprently it looks after itself" As soon as she says that it grows again Covering everyone waist deep in blonde hair.

The football guy gets cacooned somwhere away from her speaking muffled loving jibberish. Our protagonist is now sitting atop her own hair with limbs of her friends flailing out of it She says "Oh god I'm such an idiot I'd give anything to have my old hair back, Least then I had friends!" she begins to cry.

Just then the witch comes in with the friend and is stunned by how awry her terrible spell has gone she quickly reverses the spell returning our protagonist to her original short dark hair (And clothing somhow O_o) and they enjoy a happy ending where they all tie up the emotional mess they made and the girl promises not to be so daft in future.

I can draw some pictures of my memory of this if any of you think it would be relivent?

Well can you come up with things like channel, or when it aired?
Drybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007   #34
Pebbles
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
Well can you come up with things like channel, or when it aired?
Well it was in the 1990's I can't give a more presice year and it would have been shown as I live in the UK... on either
BBC1 BBC2, ITV, Channel4

Sorry I can't be more helpful :/
Pebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007   #35
dcletcher
Process Fan

Don't forget this one.

Pure Growth #6 is all about hair, one of my favorite subjects.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sterlingcomics/

Look in the photos section to se the cover.

And this is one of the sexiest videos I've ever seen.

just search on YouTube for shampoo comercials or Pantene for lots of great hair transformation.
dcletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2007   #36
Shadow00000
Process Master

[Kentaro Yabuki(矢吹健太朗)?Hasemi Saki(長谷見沙貴)] To LOVE-Ru - Trouble - (To LOVEる -とらぶる-) - Trouble 76 (トラブル76 「お泊り会」)[Shonen Jump(ジャンプ)][2007-50]

It seems one of the girls can control and also reshape his hair, probabily she appears in earlier volumes, but for now I only have the recent chapters. The manga is written by Hasemi Saki, and illustrated by Kentaro Yabuki (creator of Black Cat). The chapter's title is Ohakuri Kai.

I'll leave the preview pics until I get the rest of the current manga, so I can make a compilation with the relevant chapters.

EDIT: She appears first in Trouble 42 ?, then battles again in 72, and seems to have the ability to reshape her own body as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ToLove_03.jpg (313.0 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg ToLove_04.jpg (328.6 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg ToLove_05.jpg (322.0 KB, 371 views)
File Type: jpg ToLove_19.jpg (364.7 KB, 424 views)

Last edited by Shadow00000; 12-05-2007 at 11:23 AM.
Shadow00000 is offline   Reply With Quote