free hit counters
Giant Girl Adventures Webcomic - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2013   #25
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Re: Giant Girl Adventures Webcomic

I agree with Rob, not full nudity, but perhaps she is out on the town, different type of outfit on, perhaps some shoe bursting, nylons with runs, dress or skirt rips a bit, top tears enough to allow a peak at her bra, maybe... not needed. She gets mad because she ruined a perfectly good expensive outfit, takes it out on the person that caused her to grow.

A super villain, with powers equal to hers could be introduced. A whole ying yang thing going, an enemy that is her seen through a mirror darkly.

Two suggestions, my two cents. hehe

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013   #26
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

Personally I would love to see some more mini gts stuff like 9-15 or 20'. I'm a big fan of the 'teens for heights. And I know we've sen shrink a bit before. Seeing as I'm into sw also, I'd love to see her maybe have to be between 2-4' for some reason.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013   #27
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebizzle View Post
One trope that might be interesting to explore is your gal sort of losing control of her size powers. Up until now she's pretty much been in complete control in this regard. It could make for some fun art and showcase a different side of her if she started having trouble there. Make her more vulnerable, et al.

Obviously I'm not suggesting any clothes ripping, because I don't imagine that would go over well. And it could be simply something that manifests in unexpected spurts either gaining or losing size. Maybe her powers begin to be more affected by her various mental states.

-Joey
Feedback! Yay! I finally have somewhere to explain all of this stuff!

This upcoming issue will have something in that neighborhood- I don't want to give too much away, because it is pretty keen stuff. And it is still a ways off into the future yet.

As a side note, Koen demonstrated an amazing inability to draw Ronni consistently for the first three issues. Her proportions as well as her size would vary pretty wildly, and he was still feeling out a lot of his artwork. remember, he's never done this before either, so it adds a bit of an interesting side note to watch his artwork evolve, because it is happening pretty quickly.

At any rate, my excuse for her inconsistent proportions and such was that if her attention wanders- which it often does- so too do her dimensions and to some degree her size. She'll appear a bit smaller when apologetic, larger when threatening, that sort of thing. It's subtler, but he did manage to get it in there.

A storyline where she loses control could be interesting, and I'll file that one. She has a lot of adventures waiting for her out there- she'll travel through time, visit the Tinyverse, battle a goddess of the cities and even repel an alien invasion before I run out of the current crop of ideas. And that's discounting Koen's side stories- the Crimson Cosmonaut one-shot origin story is pretty much in the can, I just need to dialogue it, for instance.

And I have no problems with ripping clothes... she does spend enough time out of 'uniform' to have her do it, or even do it intentionally as a form of intimidation.

Ooooh, she is a bit of a bully... I like that angle. Thanks Joey!

~Sabrina Pandora
SabrinaPandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013   #28
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus knight View Post
I agree with Rob, not full nudity, but perhaps she is out on the town, different type of outfit on, perhaps some shoe bursting, nylons with runs, dress or skirt rips a bit, top tears enough to allow a peak at her bra, maybe... not needed. She gets mad because she ruined a perfectly good expensive outfit, takes it out on the person that caused her to grow.

A super villain, with powers equal to hers could be introduced. A whole ying yang thing going, an enemy that is her seen through a mirror darkly.
I like the graphics, and Koen will have a good time with it. Okay gang, you're on... I'll figure out a way to squeeze it in for ya!

As for yin and yang, she has a few planned. Badonkasaurus is the first of them- and yes, she will most definitely wreck some clothes, property and lives in her transformation, have no fear. There will be Sam Murphy, GigaBunny and of course Pussycat Baby. Giant Girl will have no shortage of great big gals to tussle with, I assure you. Until we can turn her into a full-time job though, we're just three pages a week, so patience, patience...

~Sabrina who needs to set up a signature
Unread 08-07-2013   #29
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickme View Post
Personally I would love to see some more mini gts stuff like 9-15 or 20'. I'm a big fan of the 'teens for heights. And I know we've sen shrink a bit before. Seeing as I'm into sw also, I'd love to see her maybe have to be between 2-4' for some reason.

Might be a while til she spends some time in the teens, but I can see the appeal of the mini-giantess. I'll make sure to work it in for ya! And you will see a little bit of teeny Giant Girl in this upcoming issue as she abuses that 'hat parachute' gag of hers. Hat apparently designed by M.I.T...

~Sabrina, going to write a sig right after this...
Unread 08-08-2013   #30
Robopengy
Happy owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaPandora View Post
I like the graphics, and Koen will have a good time with it. Okay gang, you're on... I'll figure out a way to squeeze it in for ya!

As for yin and yang, she has a few planned. Badonkasaurus is the first of them- and yes, she will most definitely wreck some clothes, property and lives in her transformation, have no fear. There will be Sam Murphy, GigaBunny and of course Pussycat Baby. Giant Girl will have no shortage of great big gals to tussle with, I assure you. Until we can turn her into a full-time job though, we're just three pages a week, so patience, patience...

~Sabrina who needs to set up a signature
Great news! At least the clothes and property part! By the looks of it, all her parts are already censored by her scales :P
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013   #31
ryantherebel
Frequent Poster

I'd like to more use of her growth power as a weapon like the "Giant Rising Uppercut" in issue three.
Unread 08-08-2013   #32
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

There's a little of that in this issue- maybe I'll punch it up a bit more. I'm still waiting for her to have the chance to shrink somebody while fighting them... well, for her to think of it, really :P

"This is my 'Giant Girl don't care' face."
Unread 08-09-2013   #33
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

Can't to see these ideas hit paper ^-^ Thank you so much for gathering ideas here.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013   #34
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

Okay gang, just for y'all- here's a sneak peek at a promotional poster we did for the Bunny Hutch at Dragon*Con- a little tradition I started a few years back that I thought it might be fun to insert Ronni into as well. Hopefully this ain't too big...

Last edited by SabrinaPandora; 08-11-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Unread 08-11-2013   #35
Robopengy
Happy owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaPandora View Post
Okay gang, just for y'all- here's a sneak peek at a promotional poster we did for the Bunny Hutch at Dragon*Con- a little tradition I started a few years back that I thought it might be fun to insert Ronni into as well. Hopefully this ain't too big...

I don't think anything is too big for here! But I'm not sure your poster is showing up :P
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013   #36
SabrinaPandora
Process Fan

There ya go Pengy- I think that oughta do it!