free hit counters
Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-18-2017   #13
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Re: Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nameless_One View Post
Slowly gradually taking on animalistic traits would be great, and having the transformation come in specific parts would also be really cool. For example having them also react to each part/phase, describing what they see (since we can't see it) and feel. Would also be awesome if the animal sounds would merge into their human speech slowly, if that even works with the subject. Like with a donkey...they might go 'what's heehaawww-pening' if the suggestion of braying is implanted strongly enough maybe.
Great suggestions here. I really like the idea of breaking up the animal transformation into different parts, and I'll definitely try it out in an upcoming session.
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2017   #14
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

My newest hypnosis session with Ariana, who was returning for her second visit, is now up at hypnosisondisplay.com. Her transformations are quite intense, especially the chicken one.

In her second visit we rapid fire different changes, including her becoming a cat, a puppy, a fish, a chicken, and a monkey. The cat and puppy are used a few times. When she believes we've finished for the day, I have her go through those transformations again as well.

There's a youtube preview on the page with a quick showing of the cat and puppy transformations.
Unread 11-21-2017   #15
Dragon
Process Fan

Speaking for myself, it would also be interesting if one of the models were to believe she was pregnant when triggered. As she looks at her belly, it appears to grow larger, etc...
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #16
Tancred
The french guy

One thing I would love to see is a progressive lost of speaking. For example, a girl think she turns into a Pikachu and start saying Pika sometimes while speaking. After a while, she notices it and then, the more she try to not say pikachu sounds the more compulsive it becomes for her to say those up to the point she only can say Pikachu noises!! Am I the only one with this idea?

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #17
legend293
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancred View Post
One thing I would love to see is a progressive lost of speaking. For example, a girl think she turns into a Pikachu and start saying Pika sometimes while speaking. After a while, she notices it and then, the more she try to not say pikachu sounds the more compulsive it becomes for her to say those up to the point she only can say Pikachu noises!! Am I the only one with this idea?
i 2nd this idea
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2017   #18
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Our first ever Black Friday sale is now live! You can receive 20% off your full purchase at check out using code BLACKFRIDAY17. The discount remains through the weekend and Cyber Monday.

It's a great opportunity for those new to the series to pick up a video or two. For transformation fans, I'd recommend any of the Jayne videos, Alexis, Rachel, Emma, Ariana, Hailey, Sophie, and the Elizabeth shoot.

Enjoy!

Last edited by HypnosisOnDisplay; 11-23-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Unread 12-08-2017   #19
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

We posted a new hypnosis session today that you guys might be interested in. She was one of our best subjects, and responded really well to a bunch of different transformations including a cat, a chicken, a puppy, and a robot. You can see the cat and chicken transformations in our preview video at https://hypnosisondisplay.com.

Screens:
Unread 12-08-2017   #20
Tancred
The french guy

Just by curiosity, did you read the suggestions you got? If yes, can you give us your impressions on those ideas? You can say no, of course, I'm just currious!

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2017   #21
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

We're shooting Jayne's Christmas Special tomorrow and we're taking requests if you have any Christmas related ideas. Already on my list is having her do a cat transformation, but have her take on a different part of the transformations each time I snap starting with her voice. I may do this with a few of the animals. I also have a stuffed monkey I'm going to use, likely suggesting she believe it can hypnotize her and transform her into a monkey as well. We have a red nose as well and we'll have her transform into a reindeer.

And yes, I absolutely have been reading everyone's requests, which hopefully you can see in the suggestions above!
Unread 12-14-2017   #22
legend293
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosisOnDisplay View Post
We're shooting Jayne's Christmas Special tomorrow and we're taking requests if you have any Christmas related ideas. Already on my list is having her do a cat transformation, but have her take on a different part of the transformations each time I snap starting with her voice. I may do this with a few of the animals. I also have a stuffed monkey I'm going to use, likely suggesting she believe it can hypnotize her and transform her into a monkey as well. We have a red nose as well and we'll have her transform into a reindeer.

And yes, I absolutely have been reading everyone's requests, which hopefully you can see in the suggestions above!
How about she thinks she is slowly changeing into a christmas elf mind, and clothes?
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2017   #23
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
How about she thinks she is slowly changeing into a christmas elf mind, and clothes?

Christmas elf sounds really nice. (especially if she's growing very long pointed and touch-sensitive ears of course ;P)
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2017   #24
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Our first ever Christmas Special is now up at hypnosisondisplay.com/adult-videos. I think you guys will be quite happy with the transformations in this one as I managed to slow them down a lot, especially the reindeer transformation which started with her voice. We also had her believe she's one of Santa's elves, then transform slowly into a zombie elf. There's an extended preview on the site as well. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!