free hit counters
What is the appeal of foot fetishes? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-30-2009   #13
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: What is the appeal of foot fetishes?

If you want to know the truth about the Foot Fetish scientifically, here's a documentary from the Discovery Channel on YouTube:
Unread 07-08-2009   #14
imayyasha
Leecher

Thinking about it, I'd guess that they'd gain the ability to be super-cordinated; like hands. But, then again, I don't think that's really a super power... and there's nothing transformation-y about it. I mean, I can use mine to freakin' type and play video games and whatnot, and they look the same as anybody else's. : /
imayyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2009   #15
chachazero90
Process Disciple

I personally like how a foot is stepped on someone showing a sense of dominating.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2009   #16
ocarinabr
Random User

How can I say it...

What makes feet and legs interesting to me is that they are close to the "prohibited spot".

I think touching the feet and legs teases the girl (especially if she is inexperienced and / or shy), it is increasingly near the forbidden spot.

If it is clothed, is to avoid touch, but that does not hide the desire of her.

As we are talking about innocence and shyness, cute feet are the best =3

Now that feet are a appealing spot, making it grow, especially in young and shy girls ir really a turn on ^^
ocarinabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2009   #17
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

"Oh so slight growth, like going from a size 5 in men to a size 13 in men, would be sufficient? Thats interesting. When BE only increases a woman by like, a single cup size, I'm staring as if the transformation is incomplete."

yes, just the same way some guys like boobs going from a, to c or d's or even double Ds. some guys like the boobs going from a to ZZZZZZZmilion, and frankly too much unrealism just takes me out of the whole vibe

thanks for listening!
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2009   #18
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Well, I think I've avoided this thread long enough.

I am among those with a foot fetish, as far as ho it applies to TFs, I would have to say that I love the role feet sometimes play in SW. Specifically how the first article of oversized clothing a shrinking women will typcally lose is her shoes (socks and nylons also make a fine addition), especially if she is in an elevated position such as a chair or if she is suddenly lifted up off the floor (on that note I plan to include this information in a future thread discussing the appeal of oversized clothing in the shrinking section).

Another appealing aspect is that a shrunken women will sometimes find refuge inside one of her giant shoes; also in female shrinking female scenarios, the shrinker would enjoy gently pinning her newly shrunken victim under her bare foot to enjoy the feeling of dominance or just the arousing sensation of the small nude body moving under her sole.

As far as the feet themselves transforming, I wouldn't find anything appealing about that.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote