free hit counters
Crating a sub forum just for Male related stuff? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-23-2009   #13
dgr8137
Leecher

Re: Crating a sub forum just for Male related stuff?

Can anyone link some websites that deal with male tfs?
dgr8137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2009   #14
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

All of them?

Cyoc is probably 60-70% male/gay male transformations. The Doc's Lab is pretty evenly split between male and female. Dragonaide's site has a strong male bias.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2009   #15
blackjack60
Banned

CYOC and Doc's lab are mostly stories and Dragoniade's lab (which tries to include TF of both genders) is a media archive. None of them achieve what the Process does at its best, which is to collect and make note of transformation artwork and media alerts by relying on a large base of users. If you enjoy hearing about, say, a tf in a just-fansubbed anime, then The Process is you best bet, whereas CTOC, Doc's Lab, and Dragoniade are far less useful. Male TF fans, for whatever reason, don't have a male-oriented resource of that sort, but they probably shouldn't expect a sub-forum of their own here.

Personally speaking, I visit the Process daily because people will occasionally mention male TFs in posts on the various forums. I have little to no interest in female TFs, but I'm thankful that male TFs are allowed in the "everything else" section. I only wish more people posted there on that topic, since I fear many users of this site come across male TFs that they don't bother reporting to others--unreported TFs of any kind are always too bad.
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #16
JMS
Process Fan

Speaking as a hetrosexual male, it does seem pretty lame there isn't a male TF board. I mean, Dragoniade has been constantly called out for having a male bias, and by having a female TF bias Process Forum is no better. If Process forum catered for female and female TFs, it'd probably get more traffic as well.
And in regards to squickiness, you are on a tranformation fetish forum ... think about it.
JMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #17
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS View Post
Speaking as a hetrosexual male, it does seem pretty lame there isn't a male TF board. I mean, Dragoniade has been constantly called out for having a male bias, and by having a female TF bias Process Forum is no better. If Process forum catered for female and female TFs, it'd probably get more traffic as well.
And in regards to squickiness, you are on a tranformation fetish forum ... think about it.
Don't try to compare The Process to Dragoniade's site, ever. Dragoniade only limits the amount of female TF on his site because he hates The Process and wants to annoy us. His deviantart favorites are full of female TFs, the crap he spewed about degrading females with TF fetish material is all hypocrisy on his part.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #18
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

I'll be more blunt:

Who gives a fuck about somebody else's board? This is the Process and what should go here should go here and what shouldn't, shouldn't.
Unread 08-24-2009   #19
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
I'll be more blunt:

Who gives a fuck about somebody else's board? This is the Process and what should go here should go here and what shouldn't, shouldn't.
Preach it brother.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #20
dragoniade
Banned

Buzzz! Wrong answer regarding Shadowlord and Dragoniade Inc! And what do our contestants didn't win?

Well, today's losers, TF-Viewer, Vengeance1701 and OhZone get the consolation prize for not being able to get their facts straight and keeping posting bashing shit.

Shrinking Violent also gets a mention for being a carriage jackass, the one with the nice eyes guards.

Come pick your dunce's cap you four, especially TF-Viewer, who really deserve it.

And for the records, I have nothing against female TF. I'm just not supporting Fan Service TF and those who think women are nothing but sex toys to be transformed.

If there's 4 times more male transformations on the site than female ones (for exclusive content, excluding mixed groups), it's simply because the industry produced those. There's more TF horror, shamanism, etc stories than fanservice being produced. Guess what bring more money? A vampire / werewolf movie, with the female lead falling in love for the werewolf anti-hero, or the blond bimbo growing extra DD breasts?

But I guess it would appear to be an exclusive when people just close their eyes and sing 'Lalala' each time another type of TF is mentioned. "Flat Earth Society" anyone?
dragoniade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #21
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

OK, I have to ask. Is there a mole in process that posts to your forums whenever you come up in discussion, or do have some kind of RSS feed that informs you of whenever someone talks about you on the internet? I have to say your ability to respond in a timely manner to threads here on process that bring up your site is nothing short of miraculous. I've known forum trolls who would kill to have your ability.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #22
Styerion
Happiness in detachment

I hate to play the shrunken Lorekeep here, but can we lower the hate level a little?

Male TF IS accepted HERE in this subfourm. That's the way it will stay until merits prove otherwise.

Honestly, getting preachy like this thread here isn't going to help that.
Styerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #23
dgr8137
Leecher

Thanks, for those who posted the links!
dgr8137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #24
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

What the fuck?

All I said was we shouldn't give a shit about what's on your board as regards to this discussion because this isn't your board.

How is that making me a loser? I didn't say ANYTHING about you or your board. Never been there myself.