free hit counters
Wonder Woman 2 Casting for Cheetah - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-06-2018   #37
scryer
Process Fan

Re: Wonder Woman 2 Casting for Cheetah

I agree Otto, any mainstream movie would never portray a female actress as any sort of beastial woman like that. They want the woman to be beautiful and appealing so horny guys will pay money to watch the movie, stuff like mermaids, elves, demoness to some degree but are always far more human, usually just a touch of exotic looks. Unlike us on this forum most people want to distance themselves from any thought of animalistic looks being attractive.
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #38
jendev76
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
Jim Carey? The comedian? As The Riddler? Are you fucking serious?
This was reasonable casting. Frank Gorshin was a comedian who played The Riddler as wild and crazy. Jim Carey was a comedian known for wild and crazy characters. Made total sense. Plus, Jim was a huge star at the time.
jendev76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #39
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

So, it turns out, was Michael Keaton. The point I was trying to get across is we've been down this road before and it turned out all right.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #40
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

To be fair, Keaton had the benefit of working with a pre-incredibly over the top Tim Burton. I doubt Wiig will have the same benefit.
Unread 03-07-2018   #41
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendev76 View Post
This was reasonable casting. Frank Gorshin was a comedian who played The Riddler as wild and crazy. Jim Carey was a comedian known for wild and crazy characters. Made total sense. Plus, Jim was a huge star at the time.
Aye. Forever was made during what I call the "Jim Carey Golden Years"...before his characters and thus his roles started to suck as he got older.

In fact, the most RECENT movies of his that I thought were good were Truman Show and Bruce Almighty. Everything else has been bad. I don't know what happened but age it seems had sapped his character passion right out of him.

It's sad because I basically grew up watching his movies since Ace Ventura, his ultimate movie creation.
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #42
scryer
Process Fan

yea with these movies being frankensteins of 2-4 directors work maintaining the quality of these movies will be and issue
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #43
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
To be fair, Keaton had the benefit of working with a pre-incredibly over the top Tim Burton. I doubt Wiig will have the same benefit.
Jenkins is solid. So long as she doesn't get fired for having an opinion and boobs at the same time, this will probably be at least as good as the last one.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2018   #44
djangosp150
Process Fan

It’s been confirmed
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2019   #45
djangosp150
Process Fan

comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/wonder_woman_1984/wonder-woman-1984-the-entire-plot-of-the-dc-comics-sequel-appears-to-have-leaked-online-a172126

*SPOILERS* Apparently the plot of Wonder Woman 1984 got leaked and there's a description of Kristen Wiig's cheetah.

In case the link gets taken down here's the copy paste of her description of cheetah.

It's said that she's "either white or very light gold. She stands upright with light fur running down from her neck, a tail, and sharp claws. Her hair is streaked back and white, and she has black marks on her face like running mascara."

If you read the leaked plot it sounds like an off-screen tf and only on screen for what has to be close to 2 minutes.

Alas, none of this could be true but it seems like its on point. Im assuming she'll have fangs and cat eyes. Rumor says its practical with CGI touch up. Its nothing concrete but I've been digging for the past year and this is what I've got that's of interest.
Unread 12-09-2019   #46
slayer1
Process Master

I don’t know the source of this image or authenticity but this looks like the first look at Cheetah

https://twitter.com/agmedianews/stat...518408192?s=21
Unread 12-09-2019   #47
djangosp150
Process Fan

I believe that was concept art that was leaked
Unread 12-10-2019   #48
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Prediction (with no risk whatsoever): offscreen TF, with something like "look what I have become!" thing. And then fast fight. Revert TF offscreen with someone covering ex-cheetah body with a coat. End.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote