free hit counters
Familiar Choices - Transform Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Familiar Choices - Transform Fan Comics

A Magical Journey - Familiar Choices is out now!

A group of aspiring wizards has finished their initial training period, but now they face a new task: finding a familiar! These aren't animal companions, though - they're humans, who must be molded by magic into more suitable forms...

Synopsis: A select group of young, newly graduated sorcerers receive their first task: find their respective familiars. In the modern world, a simple black cat is no longer enough. These young sorcerers must each find their true love and mold them to fit their spirit animal...

Release Date: March 2nd, 2023
Written By: Lycandope
Lineart By: Raffaele Ricciardi
Colors By: Ruben Curto
Tags: transformation, corruption, mental tf, anthro, monster girl, demon, succubus, kobold, faery, fey, sex, pleasure, breast expansion, multiple transformations, magic

Issue Link: Familiar Choices

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to TransformFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Familiar Choices? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #2
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Re: Familiar Choices - Transform Fan Comics

Hey! This one is based on my script! I hope y'all give it a shot since that could mean a potential continuation of the story if it does well!
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #3
saren
Process Fan

Id like to see how it continues. Really interesting story. I hope this is not one of the many comics we get a first episode and never see anything of it again.
saren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #4
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

I'm not sure what metric is used to allow for continuations, but I'm hopeful it passes them so I can write more for this! I'm right there with you on seeing more of it. It's really cool, as a writer, to see my stuff illustrated.