free hit counters
Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-14-2015   #25
a0040pc

Re: Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion)

And I forgot to me mention that there is a AR scene in the second issue of Kitty Pryde and Wolverine.
Unread 04-20-2015   #26
Mazoku
Process Master

Re: Kitty Pryde Transformations (TF, WG, shrinking, growth, AR, belly expansion)

Vampire Kitty mentioned in the first post, and, from Excaliber issue #7, a transformed Meggan/Goblin Princess spreading the TF love, playing on the name like Belasco did in the Magik series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg excalibur.jpg (103.9 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpg Excalibur7_20.jpg (218.4 KB, 328 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 04-20-2015 at 08:17 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2016   #27
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Now you can also add cosmic kitty, who also becomes mega giantess size:

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2016   #28
a0040pc

Yeah I remember that and the cosmic enhancements were permanent. And yet she seems to have lost them after Secret Wars with no explanation. There were other cosmic enhanced characters (such as Gamora and O5 Angel) who kept their enhancements after Secret Wars. Marvel has a bit of explaining to do.
Unread 02-04-2016   #29
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Well this wasn't here permanent appearance even when cosmically powered, only when she tried to phase planes of reality to move a planet. After secret wars we have yet to see a need for such a scaled up power use. So I wouldn't count it out completely, but then who knows with marvel continuity.