free hit counters
AR/AP Website List - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-18-2018   #25
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: AR/AP Website List

Quote:
Originally Posted by andu22 View Post
I just started a page, nothing serious, to order the anime and the manga.
I do not like that in visibletime there are duplicated things and others that do not say well what to look for.

https://sites.google.com/view/age-trasformation/
Please lookup general studies and tutorials on web design if your going to do this. It's honestly a really big undertaking to do something like what visibletime do/did. It's a massive project and currently what you have is kind of a mess. So time for a little constructive criticism from someone in that particular field.

Stop using google sites, it's a relatively easy service to use, but it's fairly restrictive on what you can and cannot do with it. In terms of what your trying to do.

start by creating a directory listing, this can be done utilizing a php script that scans a folder of some kind and lists out the individual folders in alphabetical order. So you can name your folder for say "Ai Dream [AR]" and that's how it would appear in your directory listing. Then when said person clicks on that listing, it goes to that folder and displays it's index file, which can be your information page.

In this way, you can easily separate things out according to how you want to display them, and so you can easily find things accordingly.

Create a last updated section, that's what most people browse on Visible time. They're looking at the last updated entries.

This is the simplest way I can think of how you can do it with minimal programming/coding knowledge.
Unread 08-19-2018   #26
andu22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
Please lookup general studies and tutorials on web design if your going to do this. It's honestly a really big undertaking to do something like what visibletime do/did. It's a massive project and currently what you have is kind of a mess. So time for a little constructive criticism from someone in that particular field.

Stop using google sites, it's a relatively easy service to use, but it's fairly restrictive on what you can and cannot do with it. In terms of what your trying to do.

start by creating a directory listing, this can be done utilizing a php script that scans a folder of some kind and lists out the individual folders in alphabetical order. So you can name your folder for say "Ai Dream [AR]" and that's how it would appear in your directory listing. Then when said person clicks on that listing, it goes to that folder and displays it's index file, which can be your information page.

In this way, you can easily separate things out according to how you want to display them, and so you can easily find things accordingly.

Create a last updated section, that's what most people browse on Visible time. They're looking at the last updated entries.

This is the simplest way I can think of how you can do it with minimal programming/coding knowledge.
I do not have so much time for that. I was looking to do something simple like this
https://sites.google.com/site/thetganimeweblist/ but in version age progression and regression. I like visible time, but I do not like that I do not specify what episode the change is in and I wanted to do something simple because many times I do not have time or I know if I'm going to update it for a long time, that's why I said it was not serious.

As for the updated section I was going to put on the cover but later I have many things to add.
andu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2019   #27
The AP Ninja
Process Master

http://www.process-productions.com/f...658#post821658

Maybe this counts
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2020   #28
JackpotMans
Leecher

https://agingwomen.freeforums.net/

I also have a gallery of AP related material though it's focused on old age
JackpotMans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2020   #29
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Thanks for your contribution ^^
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2021   #30
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Here is my YouTube link where I will be uploading all age videos. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...tgF6zuCg-aDU3t
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2021   #31
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

I have updated my youtube channel and mega account. Feel free to come watch the new videos.
Unread 08-30-2021   #32
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

More age videos have been added this past week.
Unread 09-06-2021   #33
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

I added more age videos this Saturday that just passed.
Unread 09-12-2021   #34
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

More videos for everybody
Unread 11-04-2021   #35
andu22
Frequent Poster

I have a terabox account where I am storing (Ap & Ar) and (Be & Br) content in case anyone is interested in taking a look at it.

https://dubox.com/s/1CnSnuyf1piQA_NJ1PwERfw Code: 8gbj
andu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2021   #36
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

I have created a dailymotion account just in case anything ever happens to my youtube account. Here is the link: https://www.dailymotion.com/dm_e2339...c4df14414841a6
And I will have the link in my signature as well.