free hit counters
The Elongating Growth Thread - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-16-2017   #1
a0040pc

The Elongating Growth Thread

I know there is a similar thread but rather than asking a question about the subject here is a thread all about it instead.

Wasn't sure whether to add it here or in the growth section but I thought it was safe to put it here.

Anyway the whole concept is about women getting taller but not bigger. This means that their bodies stretch up as if they're a naturally tall person. Unfortunately it is not as common as I'd like to think but hopefully this thread will get some decent material.

I'll start off with a character named Zoe. She seems like a normal girl but over time she grows taller and taller. In the first pic she is average and is even posing with her incredibly muscular older sister, the second is her at 5 feet tall along with her sister who too has grown but with muscles, the third has her at 7 feet tall enjoying a day at the beach with her friend. The fourth is her having a Doctor's appointment at 10 feet in height. The final has her at more than 20 feet tall and spending time at the zoo. The artist is Manthomex who is a talented artist. Check him out here http://manthomex.deviantart.com/

In the future I'll add more content that I've found but I'll leave that to another post.
Unread 05-04-2017   #2
a0040pc

Re: The Elongating Growth Thread

Here is a picture that I had commissioned of a near 10 foot tall Sabine Wren from Star Wars Rebels. It is Star Wars Day so I hope that you all enjoy and hopefully there will be feedback.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sabine_zeb_redo_by_teaquill-db713cl.png.jpg (111.9 KB, 184 views)
Unread 05-21-2017   #3
a0040pc

Re: The Elongating Growth Thread

Here is another example from an Alice In Wonderland graphic novel which came out around 10 years ago. Hopefully this will generate some posts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alice Comic.jpg (1.10 MB, 171 views)