free hit counters
Mako's Collection: The Hive (Offsite) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-25-2012   #1
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Mako's Collection: The Hive (Offsite)

Hey everyone

So I have officially unveiled my 3rd collaboration with the very talented Katizua. The Comic is called, "THE HIVE". And I have attached the video for it below. Be warned... it's a bit scary. And there is more than just a gender transformation going on. In the past - I used to make both gender and animal/creature transformations much more frequently than I have over the past decade. I wanted to get back to some of that horror like goodness... and was very happy to work with Katizua to make this story come to life. Enjoy!!!

- Mako -

Miss Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012   #2
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Re: Mako's Collection: The Hive

I like it, and I disagree with one of the Youtube commenters- it would be boring if someone's going to go through that and stay humanoid.
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012   #3
darkra
Frequent Poster

I love your collabs with Katizua. will you ever post the actual comics?
Unread 10-26-2012   #4
Sensus
Process Fan

well Mako as usuall
Sensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012   #5
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Another great works thank you Mako. Only sad part is when babe changes into insect.
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012   #6
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphore View Post
I like it, and I disagree with one of the Youtube commenters- it would be boring if someone's going to go through that and stay humanoid.
Thanks Sphore. Most people that know my history actually know I started with animal and creature transformations over gender. Then I kind of did hybrid stuff with them both. And for the past 10 years I've focused more on gender TF's only. This was a story I always had sitting on the shelf and felt it was time to bring it out and have Katizua take a crack at it herself. I love how it came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkra View Post
I love your collabs with Katizua. will you ever post the actual comics?
Thanx darkra. I have been posting comics I've done with others on my DA Account. I'm not quite ready to do the same with my collabs with Katizua just yet. But eventually I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_wins View Post
Another great works thank you Mako. Only sad part is when babe changes into insect.
Cheers muffin. I understand the insect part isn't something that everyone is going to like. Especially those whom just like to focus on gender tf's. But it just shows I actually have a love of all kinds of tf's in general going back to when I started drawing this stuff back in the 1980's and writing stories etc.
Unread 10-27-2012   #7
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Mako i loved your work since before siren song and yes you have changed men into women and then into different things a horse, a bug, jackel aka werewolf, a demon etc. all were almost As was your latest works.
I have an idea for one that would be very interesting to see you or someone try here is the story:
Businessman is traveling in his car and over the radio a news report tells of a bridge washing out the bridge this salesman has to cross to get to where he is going. The newsreporter goess on to tell of another bridge further down and the road you have to take. But he didn't mention a fork in the road a fork that will or can change your life forever. The businessman comes to that fork in the road as it gets there the weather changes it is get dark with thunder and lightning in the sky when there wasn't any sign of it not long ago. At the sign post there was one sign pointing down one of the roads little did the salesman know but the sign was wrong because the wind had moved the sign to point to the wrong road and on the ground by the sign was the sign for the other road" as he past a lightning bolt lit up the sky and it also showed what the other sign had said "STORE FROM HELL".
It wasn't but a mile after choicing the wrong road that he gets a flat tire but what luck a store is just ahead about a hundred yards and it is still open so he goes to go in he reads the sign above the store which was broken and laying face down just in front of the store which read " FROM HELL".
The store was dimmily lit it had jars on selves. Had he noticed what was in them he would have run for the hills but he was hoping he could use the store's phone to call for help. An old lady was up front he goes to her to ask about a phone which he would find out there was none after he asked her but she told him there was a town a few miles down the road but as he goes to turn around to leave he crashes into a stand full of jars and they fall and break and the stuff in them sprays all over him and his clothes. As you have guessed the lady was a witch and it was one of her potions that has helped he stock her business for hundereds of years yes as the guy screams in pain which soon turns to pleasure Yes this Witch is a brothel owner or Madam and soon would have a new worker. You can chose the look and what he to she says during the change.
There is a lesson to be learned by this story chose your path carefully because your life can change fast by one wrong turn )
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012   #8
BaronChimera
Process Fan

While I usually prefer insect TFs to retain some humanity in appearance, and never really like complete mental transformations, there's far too few insect TFs out there, especially TG and insect combined, so you know what they say about beggars and choosing.

Overall I enjoyed it, nice work Mako.
BaronChimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012   #9
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronChimera View Post
While I usually prefer insect TFs to retain some humanity in appearance, and never really like complete mental transformations, there's far too few insect TFs out there, especially TG and insect combined, so you know what they say about beggars and choosing.

Overall I enjoyed it, nice work Mako.

I guess so much of something like this is open to interpretation in what actually happens to a character. I am often opposed to identity death myself. When I often create a gender or even creature transformation - I never really try and look at it as death of someone's originally identity. I often see it as new chemicals and hormones are rushing into their body and making them see things with a new POV. Hence why a man who turns into a woman - behaves and acts like one. Or why a Queen wasp alien like creature - behaves and acts like one. But inside they still retain the same "soul" and memories and person they always were.

I guess it's often ambiguous enough to see it perhaps either way. But that's normally my intention - and maybe isn't always executed enough to be clear (which is often the case with me and leaving things open ended for you all to take what you want from it)

The whole HYDE SYNDROME video blog was done with the same concept in mind. Kim and I very much wanted to execute it in a way that it wasn't about identity death - but more about how the social, chemical and physical changes of me made me have a totally different POV as a woman. And that's what really fascinates me most about any transformation. How these ideas actually do turn your own thoughts and make you seem like a different person. I honestly don't think if any one of us changed into something - we would 100% remain the same person as were were psychologically. That's my theory anyway.

- Mako -

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_wins View Post
Mako i loved your work since before siren song and yes you have changed men into women and then into different things a horse, a bug, jackel aka werewolf, a demon etc. all were almost As was your latest works.
I have an idea for one that would be very interesting to see you or someone try here is the story:
Businessman is traveling in his car and over the radio a news report tells of a bridge washing out the bridge this salesman has to cross to get to where he is going. The newsreporter goess on to tell of another bridge further down and the road you have to take. But he didn't mention a fork in the road a fork that will or can change your life forever. The businessman comes to that fork in the road as it gets there the weather changes it is get dark with thunder and lightning in the sky when there wasn't any sign of it not long ago. At the sign post there was one sign pointing down one of the roads little did the salesman know but the sign was wrong because the wind had moved the sign to point to the wrong road and on the ground by the sign was the sign for the other road" as he past a lightning bolt lit up the sky and it also showed what the other sign had said "STORE FROM HELL".
It wasn't but a mile after choicing the wrong road that he gets a flat tire but what luck a store is just ahead about a hundred yards and it is still open so he goes to go in he reads the sign above the store which was broken and laying face down just in front of the store which read " FROM HELL".
The store was dimmily lit it had jars on selves. Had he noticed what was in them he would have run for the hills but he was hoping he could use the store's phone to call for help. An old lady was up front he goes to her to ask about a phone which he would find out there was none after he asked her but she told him there was a town a few miles down the road but as he goes to turn around to leave he crashes into a stand full of jars and they fall and break and the stuff in them sprays all over him and his clothes. As you have guessed the lady was a witch and it was one of her potions that has helped he stock her business for hundereds of years yes as the guy screams in pain which soon turns to pleasure Yes this Witch is a brothel owner or Madam and soon would have a new worker. You can chose the look and what he to she says during the change.
There is a lesson to be learned by this story chose your path carefully because your life can change fast by one wrong turn )

Pretty cool, muffin!! Thanks for sharing that idea. Sounds right up my horror + transformation alley I'll think on it. I get pitched various ideas all the time and so much depends on what is going on with me at the time, what story falls right into place with the project I want to make, and more. I do like your concept. Witches are always fun to explore for TG Transformation Stories!!

Cheers

- Mako -

Last edited by Miss Mako; 10-27-2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Addition
Unread 10-27-2012   #10
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Great art as always.... but I do say that I cut it off before the secondary TF happens. But as always, just my preference and it's not like you're selling this or anything
Unread 10-27-2012   #11
T.L.
Frequent Poster

Hay Mako how/where do you see your missing Vlog post's?
T.L. is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012   #12
BaronChimera
Process Fan

If you're always taking suggestions, Mako, I've always wanted to see one of the professional TG people work mouthlessness into their transformations. It's not everyone's cup of tea I know, though it's certainly mine, but it might work well with a horror angle if a TG'd character literally cannot scream for help.
BaronChimera is offline   Reply With Quote