free hit counters
Story request (TG, Succubus TF) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-27-2014   #1
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Story request (TG, Succubus TF)

I was asked a few days ago to work up a process story involving a guy getting TG/TFed into a succubus by a similar demon... with sexual preferences that would go against its basic instincts.

Hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very special fan
By Yurix

The college will be great for you, they said. You’ll never run out of boys who’ll drool over you, they said. It’ll be fun, they said. They don’t know me that well. I’m not like them… at least, not mentally.

Ever heard of succubae? No? Well, it’s a good thing you don’t. Let me explain. A succubus is a demon – a female demon. According to medieval legends, we would jump into men’s dreams and entice them, then feed on their sexual energy. But that’s just one of the legends. In some cases, we are depicted like sirens – and I don’t mean mermaids, I mean women with bird-like features, those who’d sing the brains out of sailors so they’d crash on their shores. In some other tales, they think we collect the semen of men to give birth to new demons, or give it to our male counterpart – incubi – so they would do the same to human females. In Hindu myths, they mistake us for vengeful spirits of women who died and haunt roads, spitefully attacking men… Boy, that one’s a riot.

The one people believe the most, and that’s where things get tricky, is that succubae appear as winged and horned young woman with bodies made for sex and suck the life force out of those we entice to live.

Yeah, I did say ‘we’ a few times, right? Well, truth is, I’m one of them… but don’t worry; I’m not like the others.

You probably know me as Cassandra, or Cassie for short. To you, I’d probably look like every men’s dream girl: the kind of cute neighbour / hot student type, right? I mean, you probably think I look like those girls who’d dress up all skimpy just to catch the jock’s attention, flashing sultry curves, a curvy backside and boobs you’d like to squeeze your head into, right?

Well, you’re probably wondering why I’m wearing baggy clothes, loose jeans and low-heeled shoes, right? You see… like I said, I’m not like them. Truth is… even demons have gender identity disorder.

You don’t know what that means? Well, let me tell you a story. Back when I was young, I was raised with my sisters to be like all the other succubae. Only… I was bad at it. And not just that, but the sight of a man’s… genitalia… sorry… just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

Y-yeah… that doesn’t sound normal for a succubus, right? That’s like I said… I’m not like the others. Truth is, I never liked guys. I mean, my sisters treat boys like walking meals. Me… I’m just not like that. Back then, I was kinda frail and skinny for a demon. I mean, what kind of lust demon can’t stand the sight of males, right? My answer: the kind that grew up surrounded by big sisters.

I mean, I’d always watch them as I grew up, but it was strange. At first, I wanted to be like them: bigger, stronger, prettier… They even made sure I was well fed. You know how bird mothers would hork up worm meals so their babies ate? Well, for my first years, I was fed like that.

I can’t stand the taste, okay? Just… don’t remind me… A-as I was saying, instead of making me enjoy feeding… it just made me enjoy them. I didn’t want to be like them… I… I started wanting them.

Y-yes… I-I think you could say that makes me hot for girls… The moment I realized that, well… you know that expression ‘like a bat out of Hell’? W-well… I just knew I wouldn’t fit in with my sisters, so… I… I kinda… ran away.

And… well… I didn’t think humans were so… um… strange. Y-you see… the first time I came in contact with one of your kind was… what did you call them again? Goths? Well… y-yeah. You see, I was so hungry and… well, that ritual she did to summon a demon didn’t go like she wanted. Not enough protection, and too many orders, you see… I-I mean… w-well… *blush* I’m not proud to say it, but she was offering her soul for my power, and… well, I didn’t really want that. I faked to accept and told her to let me kiss her to seal the contract and… I just dove right in.

W-well… that’s why there was all that big news around the campus about how the Beta Alpha Tau sorority was disbanded. I was starving, and those girls all looked so… so beautiful. The moment I got my mind on straight, I had sucked all those girls into submission and felt… well… really bad about it.

I kept that girl’s body, and decided to clean everything about her up. All that energy I had absorbed made me strong enough to do what I had to, so I got rid of all those ugly tattoos, grew her hair long enough that I could cut off the spots she died, made her body firmer and more feminine – I mean, it already was… a little -, and I got rid of all her crummy chains and black clothes.

It was kinda sudden, so I had to slow down her changes a bit and I came up with the excuse of a ‘late growth spurt’. It’s a good thing her mother was so nice… if I hadn’t done so many changes to Cassandra, I might have jumped in her mom instead.

So… a week ago, I was finally getting comfortable being among humans, sipping here and there to keep me alive without hurting everyone – I’m doing them a favour… especially those sluts! – when I spotted you. See, a lot of guys were trying to feel me up or get my number or something… but I could feel that you really didn’t want that.

That’s why I started talking to you. I’m really sorry if the other guys wanted to beat you up or make you feel like a jerk because you weren’t as big or brawny as them, but… w-well… I just wanted someone to make me feel… not like some object of lust.

The guys think I’m super popular, now that I’m all grown-up and sexy, but… I still think back to that awful taste and… bleh. That’s… That’s why I dress up so conservative and play shy; I don’t want guys to treat me like a piece of meat or some plastic doll they’d sleep with just to impress the other guys.

I know you don’t feel that way. The moment we started talking, I figured something was special about you, and I think I figured it out. You don’t want to turn me into a one-night stand: you actually like how I changed her… and I think you envy me.

You do, huh? I knew it. Your eyes, I can see straight into your soul. You’re a good kid, but you don’t fit the body you’re in. Somewhere inside that boyish body is a girl who wants to come out. But I can tell there’s more. You don’t just want to be like me: you also want me. That’s… I don’t know. I’m not disgusted like with the other guys. I kinda… well… it’s funny, but it’s like we’re alike, you and I. Okay, maybe not entirely, since I’m a succubus in an ex-Goth’s body and you’re a guy with a crush on m-

*gasp* W-what… what was that? D-d-d-did you… did you just k-kiss me? It… It’s weird… I-I mean… I… um… w-well… I thought it would… um… it would taste awful, b-but… it’s… it’s not so bad. Can… can we try again? J-just… a little slower, okay?

Mmm… wow… I could get used to this. You don’t taste like the other boys… You don’t taste bland or salty or icky… it’s… you’re… you’re sweet. Just like those girls… b-but… l-look, I… I don’t want to hurt you… I mean, if I lose myself, I might just…

H-huh? *blush* Y-you… y-you l-love m-me? Oh… oh damn… m-my heart… it’s beating so fast… I-I… I just… I don’t know what to say… B-but… but you’re a guy… and… and I-

*gasp* M… mmm… hah… oooh… wow… you’re so… so gentle and… oh… oh wow… you just feel so… oh… oh no! Not now!

*clothes ripping* Aah! No! No, please, don’t look! Please, don’t… I… I can’t… please, no one should see me like this…

H-huh? You… you don’t think I’m scary? B-but… I mean… look at me, I’m such a mess! If anyone sees me like this, with those horns and the tail, and the w-

M… mmm… *gasp* Stop it, please… listen, I… I don’t want to hurt you, I just… you’re the first guy to see me like this… please… if they see me, I’ll never-

Wh-what? But I look like a monster! Y-you… you still… you still love me? Even like that? But I… I mean, I’m a succubus… if we kiss again, you’ll just end up feeding me… and I don’t want that! I… I can’t believe I’ll say this, but… I don’t want you to die because of me!

Okay… Okay, I admit it! Ever since we hung out together, I just couldn’t keep my eyes off you… I want you to stay with me, but it can’t happen! I… I love you, and it hurts me to feed off you…

*gasp* W-what? H-how do you… I mean, how did you learn that? So you… you actually want that? But… but if I turn you… I-I mean… you might… I might lose you…

Y-you… okay… if you really want that, then… alright… I’m going to tell you what to do and what to think of, but if you really, really love me, then never stop thinking about it. If you for a moment think of doing me, you might end up an incubus instead… and I don’t want that to happen…

L-let’s start… first, I need you to think of that girl inside you. Close your eyes and think of her. Don’t think of me, just of her. Now, to bring her out, I’ll have to take everything that’s male about you and change it, okay? Let’s start down here… ugh… I can’t believe I’m touching that… o-okay… take a deep breath and count to three. Ready, one… two…

There. You’re not feeling it, are you? That’s because I used a bit of my power to numb it… that… and those things, too. It won’t hurt… much… but you’ll feel uncomfortable for a bit, so you can take your clothes off… well… how about I do it?

Well… you’re not bad. Let me get rid of all that body hair… There we go. A little push here and there and you’d make a cute little demon. Oh, you’re blushing… You like it when I’m teasing you? That’s so sweet. You’re still thinking of your inner girl, right? Yeah, I can tell: your little thing’s just about gone now. Good thing, too, ‘cause I really don’t want to touch it.

Now, what do you want to start with? Well… I can’t really make you taller, but I can work with the rest. Let’s start with that hair of yours. With what fell off your arms and body, I think if I attach all the follicles and make everything nice and thick, you’ll end up with nice long hair, all the way down to your butt. You’d like that? Oh, you’re blushing already. You’re really cute when you do that. Let me make things go a little faster.

Oh, did it hurt? Yeah, growing the horns isn’t a good feeling. Once I teach you how to hide them, you’ll barely feel them. That’s how I usually work as a human: I can hide my demonic traits. Just a little something my sisters taught me.

You’re still thinking of her, right? Okay, time for her to come out. I’m gonna do something I never tried before on you, so I apologize in advance if it hurts. Hold your breath, and keep thinking of her, and how much you love me…

There! It probably stung, huh? Yeah, I figured. I bet it feels weird, right? I mean, I’m sticking my tail in your new vagina… You know, it really feels nice in there. I bet you’re feeling all hot inside… That’s normal. To make sure you’re growing into a succubus, I had to inject some of my power into you, and… well… using my tail… *blush* It’s kinda like… you know…

Wow, you’re starting out nicely. Your little nips are so hard, and their growing, too. Let me give them a reason to grow… mmm… mhmm… ahm. Yeah… they’re growing nice and juicy. Oh, and it’s not all that’s growing. Let me… oh, very nice… I bet you can feel it too, right? That cute little butt of yours is swelling up, just as your legs are curving out… Yeah, I’m really starting to like that girl in you. I bet it’s hurting a bit, but I’m sure you feel just so good inside. Oh, I can tell that you’re enjoying is as much as I do…

You’re feeling faint? Well, it’s probably all that male energy starting to break apart and grow into female energy. Oh look, your face is starting to change. You were kinda cute before, but you’re looking yummier by the second. That cute little nose… those high cheekbones… those lush, kissable lips… I bet they taste even better now…

Mmm… oh wow… You really are a great kisser. I bet you felt your teeth and tongue change a little, right? Oh, it’s not so bad: makes it easier to feed on people. Now, don’t think of that just now. Keep breathing, and keep thinking of that girl of yours. I want to see how big you like her. Let me massage them a bit: it’ll get the flesh growing faster.

Hmm… it’s like playing with dough… I can feel them growing under my hands, the nips poking against my fingers… oh yeah… hmm… wow, she’s really busty, huh? Almost as much as me… oh, is that why you like me so much? That’s so cute of you… I bet you’ll make one sexy little demon… that just feels too good, I gotta have a taste… oh, and you can have one afterwards.

Mmm… ahhmmm… ah… you’re so delicious… A girl like me could get used to a girl like you… Yeah, you’re almost all girl now. Just a few more changes… but first, you deserve a taste. Now, as soon as you start drinking, stop thinking male thoughts and just let your girly self out.

I know… that part does hurt the most, especially with the new bones in your wings and tail growing out… Hmm… you’re all hot down there… and I bet you want to come, too… Tell you what: you drink as much as you want from my boobs, and I’ll make you feel even better down there…

Ohh… mmm… your mouth is so hot… now I’m getting all hot and bothered… just a sec… let me take that new tail of yours and… *gasp* Oh, that’s much better! You know how to do a girl, right? Well, think of your new tail like your old… thing… and just go back and f-ahh! Oh! Oooh, that feels so… mmm, yeah… ah… aah… you little devil you, you’re such a natur-ahh! Oh, I bet your back’s hurting, but your wings are almost… almost… ahhh! Oh, yes! You’re making me… I gotta taste you… it’s just too… oh YES!

Aahh… *gasp* ooohh… oh that felt so nice… and look at you, you little succubus you! If you weren’t smaller than me, we’d almost be twins! I bet everyone would think I’m your big sister now… You know… I like that… you and me, we could be anything: best friends, sisters… lovers? Oh… yeah… I wouldn’t go any other way… Lovers… Yeah…

Well… since you’re no longer a guy, you probably should think of a name, but you might also want to think of an excuse for your parents and friends… Huh? You want what?!?

W-well… the Beta Alpha Tau sorority is still closed… I suppose we could have it open again… Hmm… Alright, I think that might be a good idea. I bet those girls would love to see their sorority open… under new direction, of course… but… let’s not think of that right now. There’s you, me, and we got all the time in the world. Let’s just enjoy ourselves a little more…

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #2
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Re: Story request (TG, Succubus TF)

Very nice -- good use of first-person dialogue (or monologue, I guess).
Unread 12-28-2014   #3
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
Very nice -- good use of first-person dialogue (or monologue, I guess).
Thanks. It's actually the first time I make a story using only first-person monologue, and left the transformed person vague. In a sense, that person could be any male student on the campus.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2015   #4
kyoshira7
Leecher

Good job on the story. Though I understand that you were going for vagueness, it was still odd to read a story where a character kept on talking without hearing the other person's replies.
kyoshira7 is offline   Reply With Quote