free hit counters
A Bullys' Tale (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-07-2010   #1
matyko
Resident Madman

A Bullys' Tale (Complete)

This story was made by Role-Playing with one of the members of this site. He goes by the name of Tankermash, so kudos to him. The core of the plot is his, so credit where credits' due.

No worries though, he already agreed with me posting this, so here it goes.

A minor warning: This story contains TG elements, as well as words and phrases no good little kidde should read. If you're under the legal age, please, view with discression, and by the way, what the hell are you doing on a site like this!?

However! Despite all this, I wish to proudishly present my first proper contribution to the site:

A Bully's Tale

----------------------------
Chapter 1 - The Kiss of an Angel

Max wasn't anything special. He was slightly larger then anyone he knew (the term friend couldn't really be used on most of them), and this, along with an early-age incident including a squirrel and a vacuum, lead him down the path of a bully. Although neither really evil or devoted to his role in the merciless society life thrust him in, he had a particular punchbag, a twerp by the name of Jason that he, for some reason, enjoyed pummeling again, and again.

That is, until this fateful night. Because after the events told in this tale, Max will no longer want to pummel poor Jason, in fact, it will be the other way around...

It was a long day. As Max got ready for bed, a strange pulse of light blasted into his eyes. It echoed through the room, and a gentle fog rose from the ground. An ethereal light was born at the foot of the bed, and he would feel a weight settling gently next to his feet, a hand resting on his head, delicate fingers...

Two, gaping, watermelon sized tits.

"Max... you torture the weak... why on earth would you do such a thing?" Max jerked up into a sitting position, and screamed! "What the fuck!?" He looked upon this suddenly appearing voulpus image of sexuality. "Who...what are you!?"
She simply smiled.

"I am an angel... a very special angel." She purred, leaning over and rubbing her hand over his crotch. "You've hurt someone so severely... you said that you are going to break him... I was sent to ensure that you don't... in a very fun way."
Max furrowed his eyebrows. "Is this about that whimp the other day? Fuck off, whoever you are doing this prank, or I'll find you and do to you what I was planning for that nerd!"
She just smiled, and absolutely purred in his ear. "You don't understand. Here, let me put it in a better way." She exploded into light... a flash of sun fire, and he could see the wispy bits of light entering into his body.

Max kicked the bedsheet off himself, and started touching himself where he saw the lights enter. Nothing seemed out of place. He smirked. "Hmpfh. Pretty lightshow. But you'll have to do a lot better to scare me!"
But then, all of a sudden, he could hear the angels' voice in his head... her voice, coming from his own lips!

"Ok, see, heres the thing, hun."
Max felt his body feel like jelly as all the muscle and fat began draining from his body. "From now on,You play by my rules..."
Then, he felt her starting to redistributing the fat. "And the first rule is that you gotta be a girl to play."
Max yelled, with a small hint of panic in his voice! "Hey! What the hell!?"
He tried to leap out of his bed, feeling unsure on his feet and his whole body, generaly speaking because of the shifting weight and mass that was now his body. The angle just gave a smirk in your voice. A laugh. "Oh. You don't get it yet, do you?"

His chest swelled as two pockets of fat formed there, small B cup breasts quickly filling out. His hips soon grew wide, and his behind began plumping out considerably, so much so that it would be easily his greatest asset... Wait, what!? Thoughts jumped and rattled around Maxs' mind. *This has got to be a dream! Or, or... yeah, that drink I had last night tasted a bit wierd... They must've spiked it!* He staggered towards the door, trying to head to the bathroom. As he staggered, he felt his hips swaying ridiculously, his legs growing longer while the rest of his body grew shorter.

His legs grew smooth, hairless, curved in the obscenely ridiculous way the spectral images' were a few moments ago.

"Don't worry, I won't give you my tits or body... not yet."

Max finally made it to the bathroom, but he already found himrself with shoulder length blonde hair, his face developing more baby fat.... matching HER face, but only slightly. He began, shivering, rampaging around the medicine cabinet, looking at pillbox after pillbox, trying to ignore the feeling of himself changing, not to mention his reflection in the mirror... He screamed in anger as he found out that for some reason he had no anti-hallucigens, and, as a last resort threw himself down towards the toilet.

And then, suddenly, he smiled.

SHE smiled from within.

"Do I have your attention now?"

Max even sounded like her now. A husky, high voice that was as much a purr as it was moan. "Here's how it works..."
He felt his hand teasing his crotch.... his now empty crotch, his member simply reduced to an oversized clit between his slit. "You will try to get Jason to fall in love with you.

She smirked. "Every time he refuses you, you become, more and more a slut... a fan girl for him."

"For today, I'll just start you off with a crush."
These strange impulses by his nether-regions made Max feel strange, but he tried to pull himself together, and said: "You're just a figment of my imagination. This cannot be fucking happening. I am in control." He tried to hold on to his last hope with a vicelike grip.

"Nope. I'm an angel, I exist in your body, and if you don't play ball, I'll skip right to the end, leave you in a massive tittied body with the biggest sex-crush on Jason you'd ever seen." She smiled through him again. "And the little bit of you thats left will be screaming to be free... youll be imprisoned in your own body as you try to fuck his brains out."

She let that hang in air for a bit. "Now. If you understand, say yes."

He almost stared crying, but ground his teeth in helplessness. "I..no..you..."
He looked up into the mirrior, showcasing his new body, and a single tear left his eyes as he sighed and slumped to the ground, broken, for now. "Alright, I'll...I'll play along. But only under one condition."

She smirked in his new body. "Condition? No no no no. You are confused. In the position you're in? You don't make conditions. The game is the game, and you'll either play by the rules or you'll lose. This is the last we'll speak... but don't worry, I'll always be in your mind. Watching."

Max put his hands to his head and his head on his knees, and began to speak slowly, almost at the verge of screaming again in furstration: "But what will everyone I know think!? I can't just dissapear! If I vanish or people find out, there'll be a scandal! I'd be in a shitload of trouble! Don't you dare leave me in shit this deep!"

She just laughed."Disappear!? I work for the almighty, you little thing, you toy..." She sneered through you. "Everyone will think this is how you've always been. I've had clearence to alter nearly every aspect of your life. I even renamed you, Angel."

Sure enough, he was having trouble calling himself anything else.

"So then, Angel, say yes if you understand."
He sighed. Deeply. "Yes, I understand ...Angel? What do I have to call you?"
Testing the restraints of his mind, he tried to recall his normal name: "I was a man. I had the school under my fingertips. My name is DeaaaaAngel. Damn it!"

The angel within grinned with glee. "You don't speak to me ever again." She stuck out his tongue, and then she was gone, completely receded into the back of his mind.

Yet now, the part of Angels' head that'd been reserved for hi...her girlfriend, was now reserved for Jason.

Now, all she could thought of was kissing or hugging him. And the fantasies.... She blushed, and felt warm... and grew wet.... "Oh, he's so..dreamy and fun and...woah, woah, woah! Stop!"

She shook her head again, wobbly stood up, and staggered towards her bedroom, where she fall into bed, face first. Her chest ached a bit, a reminder of her newly aquired breasts, and she tried to fall asleep as quickly as possible, hoping like hell that all this was just a nightmare, that she'll wake up with nothing more then a whacky memory, and everything will end up being fine.

Sadly, for the newly-made Angel, things got much , much worse before they got better....
-------------------------
Chapter 2 - A New Day

When Angel woke up, her room was filled with pastels. Baby blues and pinks and... other light colors. Sure, she still had her gaming systems, but that was only for when she finally got the courage to ask Jason out...Hm...Jason...

That was also what the sign language book was for.

And, on the mirror, the one picture she snapped of him playing with his friends in a tank top and all sweaty and... "oooh.."

She shook her head, then looked down at herself before sighing with dismay. She got out of bed, feeling like something the dog spat out, and headed to her closet. In her closet she found out that, tragically, she wasn't at all the little tomboy she was hoping she'd been.

Instead, she found mini skirts and sosuch, anything to show off her fantastic ass. She didn't have much up front, and that was a tragedy in itself, because Angel knew Jason was a breast man. But as long as she could show some skin she figured she could win him over.

At least, thats what Angels' new memories were telling her. She moaned inside her mind, trying to reason with her affectionate side for the least revealing and showy clothes. Once she was able to finnaly pick something that's relatively between sombre and kinky, though still quite feminine, she took them off their shelves, then headed, grodgy, towards the bathroom. As she walked, her hips were swaying naturally, her ass jiggling like it should, and her hair flowing on her back.

*Wouldn't it be more fun if Jason was there to wake up with you?*

She shook her head once again. Morning routine first, devious thoughts later. If only she could get her hands on that no-good-winged-slut.... She glanced at the mirror, taking a closer look this time, while placing the clothes next to the entrance of the bathroom.

Her hair was a mess, and needed to be combed, but her skin was absolutely, positively gorgeous. However, the payment for her agerssive thoughts came swiftly. She helt a burning sensation at her nipples, that suddenly sprouted to two tit piercings, forming two little crosses. And God help her, another picture of Jason on the mirror, the same one she had in her bedroom.

She gasped at the sudden feeling of steel on her, now very sensitive chest. Cursing herself and the world in general, she entered the bathtub, and quickly took a shower, feeling the warm waters flow through and around her newfound curves. Once that was done, She stood in front of the mirror, catching herself looking dreamly at Jason while brushing her hair, subconciously comparing herself with him.

*Which one is more dreamy? You or him? Its so hard to tell. Squuuuueeeeeee!*

...That was a part of a discussion she had with her friends... Grace and Sherrie.

Angel found herself fliping through her new memories. One was originally her... girlfriend, the other was, to the Max of old, a geek. Wait... did that mean she, Angel was a part of the their crew now? And the only single one at that? Probably because she didnt have Sherrie's rack.

She finished brushing while her mind went off at a tangent about the size of her breasts. Good thing she got those piercings, at least it gives them a unique look! She looked at herself one more time before getting dressed, then headed out to school.

Sure enough, like always, she found her friends in a cadillac sitting right outside her house. "Angel!" - Sherrie sang, her D-cups bouncing happily in her sweater. "You're dressed nice!"

Grace, who used to be Maxs' girlfriend, lithe, with long sexy hair, and hot damn if she wasn't always wet. "Hey Angel, you ready for the best part of your day?" - She smiled nicely, her perfect teeth glinting as she scooted over.

"Uh..." Angel giggled, hating herself for sounding so girly at the same time "... wich part was that again?"
The others just laughed, and shifted the car into gear... and as they got close to school, she spotted HIM, short black hair flowing in the air... tight, sharp muscles outlined in his sleeveless t-shirt, a messenger bag hanging from his back... and despite his deafness, a pair of large headphones adorned his head that probably allowed him to at least enjoy the vibrations.

Jason.

Angel, as per the angels' curse, instantly felt a warm...squigly feeling inside, and wraped herself to the window until Jason got out of sight after a sharp turn. Woah! Those feelings were something new. Well, not really, but the direction? She almost shuddered at liking a man before her body reminded her that that's how it's supposed to be in her current perdicament. "Do you think I can get him to talk to me?" She asked, still slightly under the sway of what she just felt. Grace simlply shrugged, her breasts bobbing with her shoulders.

Damn her for that!

"I think that if you'd just... I dunno..." Angels' memories told her that Jason and she had a rough start when they'd first met. As the story went, Angel tried to introduce herself, and Jason didn't hear her. Well, they were both new, and Angel chewed him out something furious for ignoring her in front of the class.

And then he simply whispered to her that he was deaf, and left early that day.

They were older now. Sophmores, and he'd never said a word to her. Sometimes giving a bashful smile, mostly just walking by. Sherrie nudged her. "Just leave a note for him on his desk. We all have the same home room, right?"

Angel sighed.. "right..." She was lost in a feeling of dread at all the possible things he could do in response until the car parks in the school's parking lot. She got out, brushed her hair out from before her eyes, and ask timidly... "What's our first class again?"

"It's just home room, i.e., we get to watch you fawn over Jason as he sits there and sketches." Sherrie snickered, and Gracie wrapped an arm around her waist. "Why don't you just give it a shot, eh?"- Gracie patted Angel on the back.

"I mean... why not just talk to him?"

"You know what happened during my junior year. What would he say if I just walked up there and told him to ask me out? Besides, that's not how it works, you know that..."

She looked down at her feet, thinking about how she wished him to walk up to her, wrap his hands around her waist and...

*Woah, woah there, partner! Just score with him, and you can be back to normal. Stay focused!*

*Oh, but the first step was denial... You'll have to play the game. You will have to ask, be refused, and ask, and be refused again and again. You will feel the pain that you caused him... and rejection seems fitting...*

...So Angels' breasts swelled larger, into a very full C cup, and her hips grew a bit wider, her lips a little plumper. Her cunny grew more plump, into a healthy camel toe. She moaned under her breath slightly at the sudden increase of weight and pleasure. *What gives!?* Quickly, as to prevent any future changes by hesitating, she nudged Graice for a pen and started shuffling for a piece of paper to write on. She tilted her head, and then gave Angel an encouraging thumbs up before handing her paper, a pen, and a heart maker. As an added bonus, Angel felt her old self pushed to the front as she wrote the letter.

No crush.

No girliness.

Uh oh.

The angel would make her feel every moment. Just the right time to turn normal again... Angel sucked at the end of the pencil, a bad habbit of her old form, and tried to think.

*If someone would've wanted me to jump into bed with them, what should they have written?*

She carefully scribbled a few words onto the piece of paper, and signed it as "An Anyonomus Devotee". Stuff like who writes notes like this always get found out, she reasoned. And by then, she'll be waiting.

Now, it was simply a matter of passing it up to him... He usually took the seat before Angel. Correction, Angel was the one who sat behind him! Angel felt akward and wierd, almost lost.

Gracie nudged her from behind, motioning for her to get on with it.

And there he was, in front of her... fearless... and he would never hear her coming... Angel carefully leaned forward, and tried to slip the note into his back-pockets without him realizing...

But him being deaf, his other senses were considerably higher, so the second she touched his...

*Welcome back, Angel.* All the feelings came rushing back in, almost blinding Angel for a moment.

...Sweet, sweet ass, he turned around, and looked at her with those large brown eyes curiously.

"Hm?"

*So. kyuuuuute!*

"Uh....hi?" She tried to smile as she blushed. After a while, she noticed that she's still halfway stuck over her table. Quickly, she straightened herself up, coughing in embaresement.

Slowly, he reached for the note, and looked at it curiously.... instantly unfolding it and running his eyes over it:

[Oh, Jason! I need you! You turn me on like a moth to the flame! ~ An Anyonomus Devotee]

Once.

Twice.

....Until finally, he scribbled something across it, and handed it back to her.

[Is this a joke?]

Angels' blush deepened while she fiddled with her hair, looking around in panic. *whatdoIdowhatdoido!?*

In the end, decided to risk it, and in slow, careful movements, she tried, for the first time, to sign-language to him, while trying to look him clearly in the face.

>No. I like you.<.

She actually felt relieved a bit. She tried to smile. Jason raised an eyebrow, especially at the way she was signing at him. Slowly, he began signing back.

>Since when?<

Angel looked away, her blush starting to disapear, but still hanging on around the edges.

>Since... we first met. That's why I wanted to talk to you in the first place!<

Her hands get knotted by the last few words, she never parcticed signing this much, but she tried to emphasize at what she was meaning with an apologetic smile. Jason just shook his head, and frowned at her. The year he spent in high school only made him more nervous and skittish about these sort of things. He simply knew better.

>No. Thanks, but I think I know when someone just wants to fuck me over. <

As an after thought, he signed one more time.

>Again.<

Angel was agog. *Damn! Think fast, think fast...*

However, her anger takes her over, and she started shouting at Jason. "Come on! Get your act together! Does it LOOK like I'm messing around!?"

...Then she remembered the roomfull of people around her. Jason winced.

It was, more or less, a repeat of last time. More students pointed and snickered, and Jason just shook his head before turning away again.

This refusal... was a big one. Angel felt herself gain more baby fat on her cheeks, her eyes growing even greener. Her tits swelled to D cups, and she felt her cunny grow just a little fatter. Her hips were widening and her already prodigious behind curved out even more. Her tits finished swelling once fat EE cups sitting on her chest. Her Angel personality grew in strength even harder, along with her big, pouty lips. The worst, however, was probably the new rule that her body created, making her even more wet as her panties instantly got replaced by a new, sexy thong that rode right into her ass.

She moaned at the suddenly increased pleausre, and sat down to balance herself. All the while, she was trying to force herself to look away from Jasons' shapely backside...
Gracie gave her a nudge, she had always been jealous of Angels' titties.

"Hey, don't yell at him! Just talk to him! Calm down! It's up to you, do you want to stay in his leauge?" She whispered to her. "Or maybe you should just leave it for now? After all, he already seems pretty mad...."

Angel shruged, resigned, for a while, to only dream about him. She'll just have to wait till her time comes, and then, stike!

"Oh, Jason, you will be mine in the end!*
Chapter 3 - Let's go to the Mall

Max slept. Strange dreams were flickering in his head, until one of them jerked hi...her awake. Another day has begun. Upon comming to her senses, she found that yes, she was still stuck in the obscene body the angel gave her. Her tits still throbbed against her nightgown as she got up, and her vag still gushed at the sight of the picture she had of Jason. Those sticky, warm feelings she had still welled up inside of her, leaving her a moaning mess...

But what was worse was the shame, the tears that came with realizing she yelled at her hunny-bunny in front of everyone!

*Hunny-bunny... the ditziness was getting worse....*

"...And things are going to get worse before they get better."

Oh, God... it was the angel. She looked in the mirror, finding her reflection acting independent.

"Remember that thing where I said I was an angel?"

"Oh, no..." Angel frowned, although she almost got distracted by the small spasm of arousal she got when she accidentaly looked down at the image of Jason on the side of the mirror. "Please, listen. I'm trying, like, super hard! Can't you give me a break? You saw how he reacted to me!" - Her voice felt strange, comming out so much more girlier than before...

Her reflection simply snickered as it stared at her, eyes glittering dangerously.

"Oh I see it... and I know you are." That smile soon became a sneer. "See, here's the thing, I'm not here to help you out. As long as Jason get's a girlfriend? I'll be done, I'll have everything settled, and I'll no longer be a fallen angel."

The reflection chuckled.

"Did you think normal angels have bodies like this? Ofcourse not. I'm only bothering with you so I can finally leave..."

Slowly... Angels' reflection began shifting and changing, with her bound before the mirror, unable to move. "Also? As a fallen angel, I do have a few liberties I didn't know that I was allowed during our first encounter... at least, thats what a certain friend of mine told me. So!"

She clapped her hands together.

"Keep failing, dear, and I'll make you the most bizarre slut ever..."

Suddenly, Angels' lips sported black lipstick, and her lower lip became pierced.

"Got it?"

Angels' eyes shon with hate at her mirror image as she clenched her fists in helplessness, but growled a "Yes, Angel."

*If only that wouldn't sound so turned on and girly! Damn!*

The reflection smiled at her reply. "Good girl. Now, a little bird told me Jason's going to the mall, so why don't you head over there and ask him out?"

Uncontrolably smiling, Angel watched most of her hair bleed into black from the stem to the tip, with a single blonde bang that rested in front of her face. She also felt herself twist and change, but just couldn't keep concentrating on keeping her mind in check as well as the outside world.

"Now now, watch the hatred, or those tits of yours will only get bigger. Did you honestly think your thoughts aren't an open book to a being like me?"

Angel just moaned, and waited until she felt like she was once again completely under her own control.

"That's g'bye, for now." She said, smirking, leaving Angel relatively alone to check out a wardrobe that, as she would find out, was really quite revealing. Angel sighed, glad to atleast have mastery over her own movements, although even being in control, she knew that SHE's there, just waiting to twist her further out of herself into something that she wasn't or ever intended to be.

She sighed again, and took a quick bath, shivering a bit at the new and slighly more sensitive feelings her new breasts and clit gave her. After taking a towel and a brush, she instinctively started doing all the small things needed to start a day, and finally got to check herself out in more detail in the mirror.

There she was, the new and fantastic Angel. With her long, waist-reaching hair and that single blonde bang covering her eyes... of which, she discovered with some suprise, one was now yellow, and one one was green. Her breasts were now heaving, natural EEE cups that didn't, however stand like they were natural at all. Never mind how the tit piercings were now pentagrams that pierced the side of her nipples. Her body was trim and perfectly tanned, wide hips and that perfect ass that would make everyone jealous...

Her legs were long and smooth, not a hair or a blemish on... or between them.

Without thinking, she shifted into a slightly more seductive posture, and put a finger to her lips, her eyes dashing down to the picture at the corner of the mirror. *Hmm...*

However, she knew she had to get a move-on if she wanted to catch Jason in the mall. She headed to her bedroom to get dressed. The clothes she found suprised her. The new Angel was clearly proud of her body, but also a goth...

Black mini skirts, striped leggings, halter tops that would expose the piercings she had, as well as skimpy blouses that flaunted her smooth belly...

Oh, and the picture she had on her bedroom mirror? Now there was technically a small shrine to Jacob, with candles and everything...

*Praise Jacob, that sexy devil...*- runs through Angels' head with a flash of a grin, not notecing that her old behaviour was sinking again, before she went and tried to find and don something that atleast hinted at some reseblance of civility.

She ended up dressed in a simple blouse and mini skirt, and then She was off on her way.... For some reason, she felt strange to get all those glances and cat calls...

They made her feel good, but really, she only wanted one persons' cat call...

She headed for the mall, the very thought of perhaps even seeing Jason again giving her a wierd coctail of feelings ranging between anger (*That bastard is the reason I'm in this mess!*), lust (*His muscles, his body, I wonder if all of it is so ripe and fresh..*) and just a hint of...yes, devotion (*He fights against a world he cannot completely comprehend. So brave, so handsome, so...perfect for... me!*).

She entered the western gate of the mall, and there he was...

Sitting there, so perfect, reading his book quietly, as the rest of the world walked past...

Angel heard a mischiveous sound in her head. "Oops!"

...And then, like lightning, all of the devotion,.. all of the warm feelings, died...

There was only Max again.

"...And you know what you have to do, don't you?"

Suddenly much more self-concious, Angels' movements become more rigid, and she tried to move somewhere inconspicous, while swaying her body as little as possible to get to a vantage point where she could see what he was reading. She was also wrecking her brain to see if the past between the has altered in any way...

*Psh, the geek is reading some book on zombies... it figures that he'd do that, in his free time.*

As she looked through her memories, she soon found out that nothing had changed, but at least the shouting match from yesterday has been erased.... Now was her chance! She could be done with this shit once and for all!

Jason looked up and around for a moment, before going back to his book.

Angel/Max knew it was now or never. *Alright, let's see... Blouse and cleavage, (She pulled on the blouse lightly, and tried to perk up her humongous breats. How could anyone find these monsters practical!?) check! Miniskirt? (She brushed it lightly with her hands, trying to give it the most airy look)..Check! Facial? ( She tried to look in the nearest reflective surface, plumped her lips, idly playing with the piercings (*who in their right mind would pierce their mouth!?*), and fooled around with her hair a bit, trying to make it look more full and flowing.)..check!*

*Alright,*- She sighed -*let's get this over with!* With that, she started to carefully head towards Jason...

Instantly, his eyes darted to Angels'... *What a weirdo, he isn't even looking at the rest of me!*

He apeared to be confused at something.

Already, Angels' body with Maxs' mind was sending him conflicting signals.

* Damn it!* Angel paniced for a moment. *How was that sign language again!?*

With slightly shaking hands, she said -

>Oh, hey! Please don't run away, I want to talk to you!<

Jason signed back, but the expression on his face was clearly somewhat hostile.

>What do you want?<

Looking desperate, with a pleading look in her eyes, Angel looked next to him, and signed - >May I sit? I won't be long, I promise!<

After a while, he nodded, and scooted ober so that she could sit.

Without warning, the angels' face ran through her head!
*You think this'll be easy? I'd like to be an angel sooner than later! Hurry up and FAIL!*

And he looked at you, still annoyed.

>What do you want?<

Angel looked away, confused at the sudden supernatural outburst, as well as trying to swallow her anger and pride, and tried to look as bashful and sorry as she could with doe eyes, looking away to the distance, before sighing, and signalling:

>Look, I want to apologize. In junior year, I was stupid, and I can completely understand your anger. I've learned since then. Can you forgive me?<

Slowly, after some though, he nodded.

>Yes... thank you.<

And then he smiled gently.

>You're very nice.<

...But HER voice suddenly came into your mind, louder than ever! *No no no NO NO NO NO!!! Your aren't supposed to win! YOU CANNOT YLEAVE ME LIKE THIS!?*

Her voice now roared in Angels' ears, echoing harshly, yet Jason signed on, and it was getting harder and harder concentrate on him! Angel closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to get the voice to stop. Once she realized how stupid she might look on the outside, she stopped, in panic, and glanced quicky towards Jason.

*Ohogodpleasetellmeyoudidntseemedothis!*

He stopped signing, and looked at Angel curiously, with just a hint of worry in his eyes.

>You okay?<

He signed, looking at her nervously as she struggled to nullify HER voice.

>I...uh (Angel was Kneading her hands, unsure what to signal)...remembered something. Nevermind (*Shut UP already!*) about that. You're not too shabby-looking yourself, you know. Do you do sports? I never really knew that much about you.<

>Yeah, you were probably too busy yelling at me.<

But as he signalled this, he was smiling. The angel, however, pumped up the testorone, forcing more and more of the old Max back into place... she simply wasn't playing fair any more! She wanted Angel angry.

*Ofcourse I was yelling, you were porbably a little toad like I really know you to be, oh, will you SHUT UP already!?*

Angel turned her head slightly away, and shouted in her mind! *This is hard enough already without you getting in the fucking way! Your rules, bitch!*

Jason simply sat there for a moment, and everything was silent, as if time had stoped... But soon enough... she could just feel it. SHE was racking Angels' body even further. Her tits grew larger and her back arched, her eyes got covered in dark eye-shadow and both her ears became pierced multiple times. Her blouse turned into a slutty halter top, and her behind was covered only by a micro skirt. She wasn't even wearing panties now... but the worst was that the angel brought back the crush... the devotion.... and left the anguished Angel to deal with him.

*I think I might sit here a while, and just watch. She said.*

Time started again, and Jason turned to Angel.

>Why do you hate me?<

As Angels' brain was gushing with a mixture of horniness (Oh no, I'm wet!), shame (What will he think of me?) and devotion (Make me yours, please!), she tried to signal something coherent to him...

>Why would I hate you? (Damn you, Angel, why do you tease me like this!? Decide already wether I should hate or love him!) I...<

>The truth is, I like you, Jason. I want to get to know you /Will you make me yours/ (*GAGH!*)<

Jason pauses for a long long time before signing back.

>Don't you think I'm a toad or som-... did you say make you MINE? Wait, what?<

She'd caught him off guard, least for the moment.

The angel had purposely left Angel with her firery anger as well as everything else that came with being a gothy slut, just to see her squirm. Currently, she was as much Max as she was Angel. Things like that can make someones' tounge or, in this case, hand slip...

She sighed deeply, confused as ever, but both my sides agreed that she needed to push forward.

>Look, Jason, I've been afraid of telling you this for years now, but I really like you. I beg you, give me a chance. A single date is all I'm asking from you. Can you give me a chance to right the wrongs I've done?<
Angels' brain went into overdrive, what if he doesn't accept, she'd never be changed back/look at herself again her life/lovelife would be in ruins, she didn't know what she'd do! She needed her life/him! She just couldn't live without!

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, he simply nodded.

>One date... Okay.< He noded a few times, clapping his book closed. >One date, and if it goes well, we can keep going out. Deal?<

And that was it... she had him for a date!

Angel had Jason!

A part of her was disgusted.... the other part? Well, good thing she wasn't wearing panties, right?

>Thank you.<, She signed, gave him a smile, and promptly left, looking back over her shoulders every now and again... *Ha! Take that, angel!*

Jason just gave her a slightly terrified wave.

Getting home, looking in the mirror, Angel found out she was more goth than ever. Then, the mirror rippled, and she was now facing... him? The angel was a he! Even worse, he wasn't just anybody, he was now wearing her old body.

"Oh, don't get so cocky, bud." He laughed. "You still have to get him to accept you as a girlfriend. As a real girlfriend. And I gotta say, with your clothes? You're gonna look more like a really good lay. Which you are, by the way. Also..."

He pumped up Angels' sensitivity... her cameltoe pussy even rubbing against her skirt drove her up a wall! "Oh..." She started moaning, a hand in her hair, the other one slowly flowing downwards. "Oh..." The fraction of her old mind that remained felt distrurbed, strange, but it also felt so... good! "Oh!" She closed her eyes as her hand reached the outskirts of her vagina. Her other hand reached for her breasts, and she moaned, in a heavy, slurty voice... "Yes, yes, Oh, God, yes, yes, Jason, yes, please!!" Her eyes snaped open as the first orgasm hit her, and she felt a bit wobbly at the knees "....that...felt strange..."

Shelooked up at the angel in a mixture of lust and hate... "One day," she panted, "I will have that body, and if I'll ever find you, you'll regret getting into my life!" If only her voice didn't sound so furiatingly full of pent up sexual tension, it might've even sounded thretaning!

He just smirked. "Now just imagine if it was him doing it to you."

And those words were enough to get her wet... again.

"I'd be more concerned with getting ready for your date, than revenge."

The date! The Date!

Now, Angels' closet was filled with dresses... spaghetti strap dresses and thongs. Tight, barely midthigh dresses that left no room for her bra...

Ultra high heels...

"Now go get changed..." The angel actually leered at her. "I gave him your address."

Angel took a quick shower, and as she contemplated between dresses, drying and trying to style her hair, picking the right eyeshadow and lipstick and choosing the right shoes, a part of her felt disguisted, but she pushed her old self away, atleast for now. She knew that she was going to need every ounce of help she could get, if she wanted to survive...

Chapter 4 - The Date!

Angel got it bad. Really bad. She just got a text from Jason, asking her to meet at the mall instead, since his car went and died on him. With her body being extra sensitive and half of her mind so horribly stuck on the thought of getting rammed by that sexy little toad while the other half was arguing with the angel inside, she barely got out of the house on time. The looks that she got only confirmed her current state of being: She was ridiculously hot. Between the way her ass swayed and her tits nearly hung out of her way too tight dress, all the way to the the way her nipple piercings were plainly visible through the material, she was in heaven and hell at the same time.

And, as agreed, she met him out at the mall, where things were nice and quiet... Tonight, he was wearing a loose pair of slacks, a button up, and a tie. Very casual... and sexy. He even brought her flowers! The thought of that almost made a part of her cum.... Oh god, just how bad was this body, now?

She waved to him, sucking her lips a bit, hoping that he'll notice it, while trying to maintain some illusion of order in her mind. Her eyes darted, worried, towards his face, not knowing if she'd rather have him not notice her or...

...stare at her with wide eyes, as though she was the hottest thing since... ever. Without signing, he raised the flower to her.

"You're hot." He spoke, having some trouble with over pronouncing the words due to his condition, but he was understandable none the less. It was clear why he didn't talk much. Angel smiled, taking the flower, and held them up to smell them. She heaved her chest, almost theatrically so to show him how much she's enjoying the scent (*...of his skin, his aftershave, him!*), then placed it under her arms to leave her hands free to sign a >Thank you<.

He smiled, and signed back.
>You're welcome. I figured we could start over.< He was surprisingly smooth for dealing with someone who'd never gone out on a date before.

>Figured we could could catch a movie together, and get something to eat out near the lake.<, his thighs grinding nervously together...Angel could SMELL his arousal! She shuffled a bit, the flowers getting in the way of her movement.

>Did you have any specific movie in mind?< - She asked, then almost fell forward as she grabbed for the flowers that slipped from under her arms, straight towards Jason!

Quickly, he steped forwards and catched her, his arms tucked under her armpits, her breasts rubbing hotly against his chest, his excitement rubbing against her thong... For a moment, she was stuck in complete bliss, ruined only by him helping her to her feet, although he kept her steady by keeping an arm on her waist. "You okay?"

"Uh..." *He'ssoclosehiswarmthfeelssogoodHmmmm....* - She almost closed her eyes in exstasy, before uttering a quiet "Thank you..", and instinctively moving her legs closer to his...

"Uh... uhm...." He was so... nervous. Why was she being so... so this? - "C'mon." He said, gently squeezing her waist...

*Wouldn't it be nice if his hand were on your ass instead?*

The angel was back, and making suggestions now, lewd, mean suggestions that were as dirty as they were alluring. *Move his hand down, and slip it under your dress, your ass. Dont worry, it'll be stuck under there if you do it right...*

She moved one of her hands over Jasons' back, and touched his waist-holding hand lightly, following it with her eyes, before looking back into his face, and blushing slightly. It would feel soo good to just let go... - *No! Damn!* - She almost had her for a moment! Yes! Some resemblance of control again! - *I might have to enjoy this, but I'll bloody well be in control! Just focus on something, like his eyes,,So dreamy and perfectly shaped...No! Control!* - Despite her inner war, she gently allowed Jason to guide her towards the cinema.

She could hear Her laughing in the back of her head, she was having way too much fun being the over-influential thought that played in the back of her head. Jason looked up.

"I was thinking we could go to see Phantom Death 2."

Oh. Oh god, that was all she needed, a scary movie that she even found scary as a guy... Angel, on the other hand, was a complete pussy. Litteraly!

*Don't worry... you two... alone in the dark? Oh, this should work out fine...*

Before she knew it, he'd already lead her to the line, where she was getting even more stares..
*Shouldn't you be clutching close? You know, make sure everyone knows just who's chick you are?*

Her hand that were resting on his waist-holding arm flied over over his (*hm...so taunt...) stomach, her palms closing around his side before she even thought about it. This action brushed one of her sensitive nipples to his shoulder, causing her to almost shrudder in joy. Oh, gods... The movie didn't even start, and her control were already slipping...She wasn't supposed to be this wet just by a single touch!

*And the way he smiles down at you... the way he keeps holding your waist, rubbing slow circles around your skin....* oh, it was such, such heaven for her. She could hear a few mutters of "Lucky guy" and "holy shit, is that Jason?" from people who were watching in silent awe.

*Did I mention that Angel is kind of an exhibitionist?*

She laughed in her head. No wonder she was getting wet! This was a kink! A dream! He ordered the tickets, and pulled her along, his hand resting a little lower on her waist. Without thought, she snuggled closer to him, her eyes darting outwards towards the *...oh no...* so many people that were here. So many people she once knew...

The Max inside was already bursting with refrained frustration. *Why do I have to surface and take control every time there is even the tinyest possibility of feeling shame!?*

To disguise her sudden change of mentaliy (*Damn you, Angel!*), she tilted her head on Jasons' shoulder, her hair showering down, and smiling almost blankly right before herself or towards ...hm... Jason.

To her credit, he never really noticed the change, he simply clutched her tighter, walking her into the theater. For some reason, she could feel a sense of horrible dread welling up in her belly... The angel was laughing. She laughed as he lead her all the way into the theater... Into the crowded, crowded theater, where the only two free seats lied... right in the middle.

*Everyone will see me with him!* - ran through every corner of her mind. However, wether this was something to be cherished and loved or loathed and be ashamed of was still being contested. In an almost floozy haze, she just followed Jason (**sigh*, Jason...*), and tried to keep her mind clear enough so she could dodge the sea of legs as she followed him to the seats...

Finally, they made it to the seats, and there was a good five minutes before the show was bound to start. Five full minutes for Jason to talk to her. Five full minutes for the angel to fuck with her. She was at work, even now, and everything she said seemed to be horribly twisted by her. Max was still in complete control, though. Jason signed at her.

>Are you enjoying yourself?<

She smiled at him, her mind rumbling with all the possibilites of this encounter...

>With you, I'd enjoy almost anything...<

*Oh, that so sounds like an invite to bed! Tasty...* did she wanted it to sound like an invitation?

*Oh, you most certianly did, just look at him* *...no! I'm the one who says what goes and comes around here!*

He smiled at her, and then he actually realized what was said... Suddenly, he was really, really nervous. >I'm glad.< - He signed back, awkwardly.

>Oh! Did you want me to go and get popcorn for you?< *Ah! A chance to get away from him!*

>Some popcorn would be nice. I'll hold your seat.< She radiated a smile towards him, feeling warm inside for being able to help as well as feeling disgusted at feeling warm inside. No matter, once he's gone, she could head for the fire-exit! This two-mindedness was killing her! She couldn't stand another minute like this!

Jason nodded eagerly, made his way back out... and soon, he was gone in the crowd. Yet more thoughts echoed inside her head, when suddenly, in the seat next to her, where Jason was supposed to sit, the angel sat, using Maxs' original form again, giving her the most sinister smile yet.
"That last thought really was cute. You're going to escape? Two mindedness was killing you?" That smile grew yet wider, and he reached forward, gracing her head with a single finger. "Then let me make it one mind for you."

Suddenly, her mind was absolutely whirling, the angel was literally blending Max and Angel together, making it impossibly harder to tell the difference between whose thoughts were whose, and in a body like that, that had been all the difference... Now, she was treated to random strings of thoughts about stuffing that stupid toad into his locker and fucking him mercilessly until he gave you lunch money and an orgasm and... wait, that wasn't right, she could never be mean to her little Toady... if she was mean, then he wouldn't fondle and play with her, and...

"You can have your thoughts back if you make it through the movie a virgin."

"What!? That's so not fair! How could I resist him? He's so strong, and handsome, and just so... hot! Angel! Please, give me my mind back...Angel? Angel!?"

She was gone once again.

*Oh, that's just great! Here I finnaly am with the dreams of my life, and I have to behave to get my...old...memories..back... right? Were those really such good memories to waste this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? How should I know, I cannot remeber! Well...* She twirled her hair idly, waiting for Jason to return *...I only have to wait until the movie ends. Then I can have both my memories and I can finally have my dream come true...*

Jason popped up by the door, and began making his way back, a tray of popcorn, a single large soda in one of the cup holders as well as a box of candy all for... her. His behind wiggled before her before he finally sat down next to her, settling the tray on his lap before signing happily.

>Here you go. I'll hold em' for you, if you want.<

As he was smiling widely at her, he decided to reach around her, and rest his hand on her shoulder.

*Oh come on... that hand could be on that ass RIGHT NOW!*

Angel leaned in towards jason, and whispered, slow and steady so he could read her lips. "You know what you want..." - she topped it off with a coy wink before sitting up straight, and turning towards the screen.

As soon as she whispered, the lights began to turn dim, then, by the time she turrend, the entire room was pitch black. *Ohhhh, so that's why the angel was laughing so hard!*

She could feel his hand shaking, nervously rubbing her shoulder, sneaking a little lower every time. She could practically hear his thoughts... *Theres no way she could like me that much... right?*

His hand stopped at her midsection, and brushed her breast, pausing only momentarily before continuing it's descent. Angel slid as close to him, as the chairs allowed, allowing his hand to slide even further down, and rubbed her arm next to his. Soon, she felt the fruit of her labour.

His hand slid all the way down her back, touching her behind softly, pausing only briefly before grabbing it it full on. "L-like this?" He asked, his lips gently touching her ear. As the previews came on, it became painfully clear that they wouldn't get much watching done. He was just thankful that the tray was covering his crotch.

Angel took a piece of candy, and playfully ploped it into Jasons' mouth, pushing her finger slightly deeper then needed, before slowly pulling it out, flowing it down his chin...

"U-uhm...." He was decidedly nervous, accidentally squeezing her ass tightly right as she pulled her finger from his lips. His mouth opened slightly as she traced her hand down his chin. Leaning forward a bit more, his other hand met her upper thigh. "Is... this okay?"

"Oh...yes..." She purred into his ear, hoping that he can atleast feel the vibrations. One of her hands started to slide towards her own breats. Oh, she needed it so much! More than anything in the world! She wanted to please him, to pleasure him, to submit to him and let him to make her his. Oh, Toady...

His hand pushed yet higher up her leg, pulling her soaking thong away from her already drenched slit, his two fingers rubbing the lips gently, eliciting all sorts of interesting muffled sounds from her. He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips, only a small peck...

But Angel leaned in, her hair flowing over the face of Jason as she kissed back, her back arching while her thighs locked around Jasons' hand. Her kiss was first shy, then her hands darted forward, holding him, her waist wanting to be held, and locked down upon his lips like a lock. She closed her eyes, feeling the world unwind, disapearing from her cares. The thought of past and future, of consiquences and reason vanished. Here and now, for her, there was only Jason.

Chapter 5 - Loving Affections

...And yet, every kiss seemed to pull her further away from herself. His mind was being yanked back to become a hapless observer as Angels' mind was in total control... She was no longer a mental mess... Now it was worse. Now he, Max, was trapped... he felt everything, the hand on his/her ass, the tongue against his/her own, his/her breasts pushing against the chest of the one he hated. He was in a prison of flesh... no longer free to move as he desired to...

Angel was lost in extasy. The ages she had spent secretly imagining and planning this moment went straight out the window. She pushed him closer to her, almost riding him as if they were doing it. Pure passion shone in her, and she was prepared to let a few pieces of clothing just..."accidentaly" slip, to allow him to finnaly stradle her, to make her his g...

- "Shh!"

The nodescript, annoyed voice cut through her cloud of lust, and she pulled herself away. As she took a glance to the person interrupting her moment, she noticed the movie screen was already showing some freak monstrosity ripping someone to pieces. Ungh. Perhaps she should wait, no matter how much she wanted him, until after the movie. Why would anyone watch this disguisting gunk of a slasher anyways? More importantly, how can it be more important than someone having an intimate moment with the love of her life!?

Jay gave something of a sigh of relief, his hands still resting on her behind, his face blushing heavily as he gently shifted back into his seat. Yeesh. This girl... she was dangerous... he still had no idea if she liked him or if she was just screwing with him... but that... He gave a deep breath, signing an apology to her, and that he was going to cool himself off... And, he thought in his head, maybe get rid of that raging hard on.

Angel sat, confused and ever so turned on.

*Stupid, stupid, stupid! You dumb skank, you missed your one chance on Jason! Now he's probably all freaked out, and won't even return to the movie! You scared him away!*

She fumed for a few seconds, before a sort of blind panic kicked in!

*What if he leaves town? What if I scared him off for life!? I have to go and apologize! No matter what I have to do, I cannot allow Jay to leave my life!*

With that, she stood up, causing another series of annoyed hisses from the crowd, and ran out of the theatre, almost falling over other peoples' seats and feet. She managed to catch up to him just as he was about to walk into the bathroom. He was quite lost in thought.

...Come to think of it, maybe she'd just been teasing him? After all, it'd been a hell of a tease, that was for damn sure... He sighed. Any girl that twisted him about this much, couldn't be worth it, regardless of how woefully hot she really was...

--As Angel was thinking of what to do as Jason came in sight, Inside, before Maxs' mental eyes, the angel appeared, a silent smirk on his face. *I just got my marching orders, kid.* He looked different, with bat-like wings, and razor sharp teeth. *And I've got some news for you.*--

"Jason!", Angel screamed, waving towards him. Didn't he notice her!? Why didn't he notice her!? Are her breasts too small? Is she not sexy enough? Did she do something wrong!? What di...

Her line of thought was interrupted by the fact that heels are not something one can slow down in all of a sudden, and thus, her crashing into Jason! By some instinct, he already started to turn when she collided with him, and in the end, they ended up with him on the ground, and Angel... on him.

--In his mental prison, Max eyed (well, in a mental, telepathic sort of way) the angel with sucpition. *What sort of news? Does it have anything to do with your new looks?* He'd have spat, if he'd had any mouth to control.--

It was pure luck that Jason turned when he did, being that he was deaf. He was simply checking to see if anyone was behindhim as he finally opened the door, only to find himself on the ground and being straddled by the overly attractive Angel. Idly, out of instinct, he raised his hands to sign, then simply dropped them, uselessly. "What's wrong?" He mouthed.

--*Hmmm.... something like that.* He murmured. *You have been judged, weighed, and measured... the lords above have decided that you are to be freed. We no longer think you're a concern... I'm just here to tie up the loose ends.* He smiled. "Think you can handle leaving Jay alone from now?"--

Angel was breathless. He was still here. She was still here! She could'nt allow him to leave without her by his side! This was her only chance! Still slightly out of breath, she put a finger on his moving lips, and slowly leaned down, her breasts starting to rub against him again, their world blocked out by her cascade of hair falling by her ears. She hed to make this count, make this unique...

--*Yes! Anything, as long as I don't have to fawn over him like some sex-crazed lunatic!" Redemption was near! He could almost taste victory!*--

Jason was equally breathless, but this had more to do with the blazing hot girl that was rubbing her breasts hotly against his chest. Was this a game? It was getting harder and harder to say that, especially as she leaned down to meet his face.

-- *Things are going to get harder for Jason before they get better. As thus, he is to have a gift. Here is the deal: I will free you from this sexly little cage of yours, but Angel will remain.* The angel began pacing. *Her personality... her looks... were built off of you, so it's only fitting that she'll be related to you.* Nodding slowly, he paused, and turned to Max. *You will be free, but you will be given a new responsibility.* --

Closing in... She must seal the deal... Angel closed her eyes, feeling every inch of her body with acute detail, from the tips of her toenails to her nipples, rubbing against Jasons' hard chest...She puckered her lips slightly, and, with one last breath, closed in for the kiss...[/i]

-- *You want me to have a sister or cousin or something who's head-over-heels with this dork?* Max fumed. *Heh, I feel sorry for her, but it's not my place to judge, now is it?* He focused on the happenings outside, did the mental equivalent of a shiver, and quickly turned back to the angel. *Look, I had enough. Anything you say, goes. Deal. Done and done. Just get me out of here!*

Jason closed his eyes, looping his arms around Angels' waist, leaning up for a kiss. At that moment, she could have asked him for anything, and he would have actually done it.

-- *A sister, actually. And yes, it will be your duty to keep her happy, which means watching out for him as well, at least until you graduate High School.* The angel smiled. "So, you accept? Well, in that case..." He snapped his fingers, and the world exploded into white. --

-------------------
-------------------

Suddenly, Max was sitting, staring dead at the movie theater from the outside from a car. He had the steering wheel in an iron grip (He had muscles again!), and the last memory he had was of the angel telling him that he was free... which became overlapped with a memory of Angel begging him to drive her and Jay to the movies. Everything was in place. Max was himself again. Albeit, he WAS playing chauffeur. But still, he was himself again, and thats' all that counted. Hed finally had free will, and the nightmare was over.

"Alright, end of the ride, kids." He took a look in the rearview mirror before sighing and slamming one of his fists on the driver-side passenger seat. "Hey!" He sighed again, deeper this time. Max crawled out from before the wheel onto the street, and opened the sidewalk-side door. He cringed, seeing his own sister flaunting herself the way she did, and to a noone like Jason, too. A travesty. He might've not had said sister 'round five minutes ago, but she was still of his blood.

"We're here. Come on, Angie, out of the car. I have to get to the store before they close. I'll be back in an hour and a half. That sounds good enough for you?" Max said, trying to ignore Jason, or the fact that his tounge was in Angels' mouth.

She just gave a lazy nod before finally pulling away from Jason, staring at him as though he'd solved the cure for cancer. Never mind his hand was under her skirt, and she seemed to enjoy every moment of it just a bit too much. Maxs' only solace, before they finally untangled and climbed out of the car, was that she seemed to only be a slut for him. Yeah. Well, at least it wasn't him in that body any more. Angie ran up, and kissed him on the cheek while Jason simply gave a timid wave. "See ya big brother!"

"You take care of yourself, now. And you," Max turned to Jason. "Take good care of my sister. I don't want to hear about anything bad happening to her, you hear?"
Jason nodded, "Yeah, I swear I'll take care of her." She simply giggled vapidly, before grabbing his hand and dragging him off. Oh Well, Max sighed. This life wasn't so bad. He could have ended up much worse. In the end, atleast he got a car out of this reality, right?

---- The End ----

Changelog: Added the final Chapter 5.

Added Chapter 4.

Added Chapter 3.

Added Chapter 2, minor revisions in spelling.

Stay Tuned for the fifth and final chapter, comming as soon as I can find even more time to comb through the logs and make something coherent out of it! I also have a few shorter stories stored, so if anyones's interested, I can get to work on those aswell!

Please, leave all critiques, ideas, plans, feedback down below! I cannot get any better if I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
*THUNDER ROLL!*

Last edited by matyko; 10-22-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Chapter 5!
matyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2010   #2
CupOfRamen
Depressed

Re: RP Stories - A Bullys' Tale

This is great!
Looking forward for more!
CupOfRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2010   #3
mario_0345
Process Fan

Interesting, well I'll be looking out for updates.
mario_0345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2010   #4
Leonides
Process Fan

Quite good thus far!
Leonides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2010   #5
matyko
Resident Madman

Chapter 2 has been added. Here, one can follow Max on her first day in school as Angel! Action, Romance, One thousand elephants!

Thanks for the positive feedback, it keeps me going on!

http://www.process-productions.com/f...54&postcount=1

(Warning: May not contain one thousand elephants.)
*THUNDER ROLL!*
Unread 06-09-2010   #6
CupOfRamen
Depressed

I love the addition of Sign Language in the story.
I happen to love deaf culture and I am taking up ASL.
This adds a really good taste of originality.
I can't wait to read more!
CupOfRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2010   #7
matyko
Resident Madman

Chapter 3 has arrived. Angel had her first chance at redemption, but to no avail! Can our heroine-turned-hero conquer the opposing tide of reality, and get a date with that cutie Jason! Read on to find out!

*THUNDER ROLL!*
Unread 06-19-2010   #8
matyko
Resident Madman

Chapter 4 is here! Can our brave but confused Angel find the path to the heart of Jason to finally free herself? Even more important, does she really want to be "free"? Only time, and reading this chapter will tell!

*THUNDER ROLL!*
Unread 08-02-2010   #9
matyko
Resident Madman

Ladies and Gentlemen!
For your reading pleasure, I present to you, the heated, hated, heart-quenching, final, CHAPTER 5!

All is lost, or should I say won? Our brave adventurer is in trouble! He/She is now litteraly two-minds about everything! Will Max pervail, and retain his masculinity? Or will Angel succed in hooking up with the love of her life?

The End draws near!

*THUNDER ROLL!*
Unread 02-24-2011   #10
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

I just finished reading this. Blood brilliant story you made!

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
jwyattguy is offline   Reply With Quote