free hit counters
Changes in Store (Complete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-13-2009   #13
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Re: Changes in Store (TG Stories)

Well, I've been quite busy as of late, but I've done some work on another story- I'm not sure whether I should post it in segments, or as one single block. Also, I'm wondering whether or not it would be best to post any new work I hav here, and keep my stories together regardless of continuity between them, or to start a new thread- I think I'm leaning towards the former.
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2009   #14
blblblblbl
Process Fan

My personal opinion, you should probably post them in a single block because it is just easier to read them that way rather than searching through the posts to find the parts of the story. That is just my opinion though.

In regards to the thread issue, I think you should keep all your stories in this thread rather than starting a new one.
blblblblbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2009   #15
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Jake's Initiation

A thin, sandy-brown haired boy crept around a corner in the washroom, entering a stall and shutting the door to behind him, nervously. He paused, to make sure that the room was still silent.

“Damn it...” he mumbled to himself, “They could have come up with something more creative than this.”

Sneaking into and using the girls’ bathroom was not a particularly difficult or dangerous task- perhaps one of the reasons that Jake was so ill at ease.

Well, nothing to do but get to the task. He unzipped his fly and prepared to let loose when the door opened, and a group of girls caught in avid discussion burst in. In a panic, Jake spun around - his standing up would be a certain giveaway- they’d notice his backwards-turned feet, or maybe even his head above the walls. He himself down on the seat and looked below - his white sneakers and loose jeans, the only things that could now be seen from outside the stall, were ambiguous to not immediately give himself away- he would just wait this out.

The girls were now visible through a crack between the wall and the door. They gathered in a group by the sinks, directly across the room from the toilets, continuing their conversation. Jake, focused on remaining utterly silent, paid no attention to the discussion and stayed put.

“Hey, who’s here?” asked one voice.

Jack tensed in panic, hoping that the voice was referring to someone else.

“Yeah, you with the nasty white shoes. You know that this is our meeting place Friday noons, right?”

Jack had to respond. He strained his voice and spoke with a passably female voice.

“Uh, yeah! I’ll be out in a moment.”

That was it. Was he busted? A pause seemed to last minutes, before a few voices laughed slightly and the first voice spoke again.

“So who is it then?”

“Uh, Jackie.”

“Well, hello then Jac-que-line.” she spoke, enunciating every syllable, “Take your time, we’ll be taking ours.”

A few members of the group giggled again, talking amongst each other. Jack remained petrified with fear.

“But damn Jackie, where did you get those shoes? I’ve never seen them on you before, and they look like you dragged them through the bog.”

“Oh no!” cried Jake within his head, did this group know someone named Jackie?

“Embarassing, eh? Well, they don’t haaave to be dirty, you know.”

With a weird flowing sensation, Jack looked down to see that his sneakers had become a bright, clean white.

“Aw, but they still look like a boy’s shoes.”

This time, the sensation was a painful crushing. Still looking down, Jack saw his shoes grow bent, then snap into a new, smaller size. More subtly, their design had shifted- they looked quite clearly like a girl’s running shoes. Jack had to say something- this kind of thing didn’t just happen.

“Uh, thanks, but I’m fine.” he called, voice straining. The girls outside giggled again.

“If you’re sure, Jac-que-line.” The first girl laughed, and the conversation resumed. Jack simply remained in place, frozen in fear of discovery. Why wouldn’t this group leave?

A few more minutes of discussion went on, before the first girl walked back up to the stall.

“So, are you going to be getting out at any time? Or do you still need to get around to the ‘going’ bit?”

“Uhh...” responded Jack, too distracted to notice that he was not struggling quite as much to maintain the higher-timbre voice. The girl was right- he was being even more suspicious by just sitting in the stall. Also, he had been holding back ever since the girls had first arrived, and he was almost to the point of squirming in discomfort from his need. With that in mind, he finally released the tension. Ah, relief. Jack felt his genitals slide slightly lower in his groin as he urinated, just assuming it to be a result of the delayed release. After a few seconds, however, he noticed something amiss. He simply continued to ‘go’, with no feeling of conclusion approaching. The straight stream pouring into the toilet bowl began to grow somewhat erratic, and Jake found it necessary to put his hand on his penis to keep it under control.

“Well, you certainly were ‘holding back on us’.” laughed the same girl’s voice from outside. Jake felt indignant.

“Who do you think you are, talking like that?” he shot back, still straining his voice into a higher pitch- it came out particularly high this time- Jake made a mental note that he was overdoing the voice.

“Hahah, you know who I am Jackie-girl, but fair enough. I’ll give you a little reminder as soon as you’re out. Leave this one to me, girls.

Jake’s heart sank heavily in his chest. He was trapped. He was going to be caught, and humiliated. The feeling of dread masked the actual sensation in his chest, as a small accumulation of fat began to build up in front of his ribcage. Meanwhile, further down, the flow continued- his penis beginning to shorten slightly from the prolonged exertion. Still, no end was in sight.

“Wow, that is taking a while- are you okay?”

Jake felt the flow change somewhat, its intensity shifting. The shrinking of his penis suddenly caught his attention. It was only 4 inches, but erect. His hand still held it down, preventing it from firing at an upward angle. Before his very eyes, it slowly shrank to three, and the opening at the end growing taller and lower. His foreskin began to retract, then shrink away altogether.

“You okay Jackie?”

“I’m fine!” shouted Jake angrily into the door, his voice feminine with only a slight effort, “Now please, leave me alone!”

He looked back down- his penis was just a stub, the opening stretching further and migrating lower. As his penis was about to shrink away into naught, the opening suddenly split, making a final jump off of the former organ and stretching taller, down his crotch to his testes. The last sad remnant of his penis settled into the slit, and the urine completed its flow seconds afterwards.

Jack stared in horror, his hand now resting on a newly-formed vagina. He pulled it away with a repulsed cry, staring at his hand as if it was unclean.

“Is... is it your time of the month?”

“No! It’s...” Jake was cut off by a sudden clenching in his scrotum. His testicles felt like they were bubbling, as the skin around them lost its hair and contracted. He held back a moan of sensation as they suddenly pressed against him, then sank into his body. A dull sensation followed them through his bodily interior, gradually fading into nothingness.

“Then why are you taking so long?”

Jake had no answer.

“Are you just ashamed of your looks? I think you could look quite nice.”

Jake hunched over forwards, and felt a strange expansion in his buttocks. He shot upright, and felt a pressure build downwards and outwards as he sat. He felt the expansion slide downwards along his legs, widening his upper thighs the slightest amount, subtly sculpting them. Muscle lightened in his legs as they thinned. Jake’s hand rested upon the exposed skin, shivering with the sensation of skin like the underside of his arm, devoid of roughness or hair.

“Sure, you’re a little blockish, but there’s great potential!”

Suddenly, the sensations in the legs concluded, and a constriction began around his waist. Jake hugged himself tightly, fingers digging into the contracting region, and bit his lip to prevent himself from crying out in pain, noting how his arms were pressing the slight flesh on his chest together, and how his lower lip was a little thicker than before. As he continued to hold himself, he felt his chest begin to expand further, its two sides growing ever softer and being pushed more and more together. Shifting from angular muscles to curved spheroids, his pectorals became breasts. As the sensation reached its conclusion, his nipples crowned the change by expanding to several times their original area, poking obviously through his shirt. All the while, his arms had been thinning, his hands shrinking slightly and fingers tapering.

“And your face is adorable just the way it is!”

Jake felt a slight tingle wash over his head, but nothing else.

“Now, you don’t have to be embarrassed. Come on out!”

Jake looked down- he had a lot to be embarrassed about- he had a completely female body with male clothing- other than his sneakers, he wore baggy blue jeans, cotton boxer shorts, a green and blue t-shirt, and a white hoodie. He pulled off a piece of toilet paper and patted himself dry, then stood up and flushed. Immediately, he found further problems. He had lost height- while he had originally been just taller than the stall, he now was roughly the same amount shorter. He estimated his new height to be around 5’8”, just a little below than his original 6’. His boxer shorts were uncomfortably unfitting- stretched around the rear, but with excessive space in front. Meanwhile, as he pulled up his jeans, he found them to be ridiculously baggy- even around his apparently widened hips. He pulled his belt up to the tightest notch, which barely held them in place. His shirt hung awkwardly and chafingly over his new breasts- he might have guessed them as B-cups had he been in the mood to be making such considerations at the time.

Standing in his ill-fitting garb, his boxers suddenly shuddered. Their short legs began to retract up to the crotch, which pulled itself flat against him. In the back, the fabric loosened until it snugly fit his derriere. Their plaid pattern faded to white- the boxers' form was now dramatically different- that of a modest pair of panties.

Next, his jeans rustled and began to contract. First, they tightened around the top, snugly closing off the top. A wave of compression then passed downwards, encasing his slight, but pleasant curves. Reaching their tightest point around his knees, the contraction then began to cease, leaving him in a pair of bellbottoms.

His shirt undulated, tickling Jake as it shifted into a more comfortable female cut. However, the changes there were not complete. Around his breasts, the material began to thicken and stiffen. A strange feeling of living cloth snaking over his shoulders and around his back caused Jake to arch his back in surprise, as the straps met. Finally separating from the inside of his shirt, a bra now provided pleasant support for his new anatomy. His hoodie shrank slightly, and then the changes were complete.

Trepidatiously, Jake stepped out of the stall- the room was empty, there was no sign of the girl or any of her companions. He took a few cautious steps towards the sinks, noting a slight change in his stride, before turning on the water and washing his hands, his eyes firmly downcast. It was only as he turned on the hand drier that he worked up the courage to look in the mirror.

The sight greeting him was... not as horrifying as he had feared. He was inarguably female, as far as he could tell from his reflection. His face could have belonged to his sister-no, it was even more similar than that. It was unquestionably his face, just slightly different. His eyebrows were a little less pronounced, his cheekbones a little more pronounced, his chin slighter... it was all him, just slightly shifted. His hair was completely unchanged- it had been shaggy and untrimmed on a boy, but looked quite cute and appropriate now. With controlled calm, Jake walked across the room to the changing benches and sat down, dropping his head into his hands. Was this a bizarre, vivid dream? If it wasn’t, what would he do now? Something completely inexplicable had happened- now, he had to do something about it. He couldn’t hide in a bathroom forever.

Taking a deep breath, he turned around and stepped towards the door.

Last edited by Sphore; 08-04-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Unread 08-04-2009   #16
blblblblbl
Process Fan

Another great story. I love your work!

One question though, is this new story finished or is there a part 2 to it? I couldn't tell with the ending.
Unread 08-05-2009   #17
Sphore
Frequent Poster

I've definitely got plans for more of the story, as well as a few other ideas that I've got partly written. Eventually, I have an overarching goal of tying these stories together, but I'll save that until I've built up a few more written.
Unread 08-06-2009   #18
Miracle overloading
criminally insane

I loved how in Changes in Store the change progressed whenever he came into contact with girl's underwear. Didn't even notice the first time through.

Both stories were great.
Unread 08-06-2009   #19
blblblblbl
Process Fan

After seeing this new story, I am certainly looking forward to your upcoming stories (whenever those come).

Just out of curiosity, when do you think you might have another story up?

No pressure though, just wondering.

Last edited by blblblblbl; 08-06-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Unread 08-07-2009   #20
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

I love your stories! I can't wait to see how these stories tie in to each other.
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2009   #21
Sphore
Frequent Poster

I'm really not sure when I'll be finished the next story- I'm working on a few, but have been fairly busy this summer- so I can only speculate on when the next bit will be complete.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Unread 08-09-2009   #22
Grungepunk
Process Fan

I have to say the first story was absolutly phenomenal. I just love a good young man to older woman story with reality change thrown in there. Keep up the fantastic work.
________
Dodge caliber specifications

Last edited by Grungepunk; 04-18-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Grungepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2009   #23
blblblblbl
Process Fan

Not to rush you or anything, but how close are you to posting another story? I can tell that you are very busy but I was just wondering
Unread 09-03-2009   #24
Sphore
Frequent Poster

I've put a few hours into one just today- a burst of inspiration for a new story. I can make no promises, but I think I'm close.