free hit counters
Mizuho Kazami TG: The Wish (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2009   #1
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Mizuho Kazami TG: The Wish (Complete)

Hello everyone!

Right now, I'm trying to make a new story. If anyone ever saw Please Teacher, then you may know that Mizuho Kazami is a humanoid alien...a hot female one at that. It's just a shame that there are not many TG stories involving her character yet. (For reference, check out the thumnail.)

However, I feel my ending is a little screwed up...I'm hoping I can get some advice to end it. So feel free to give comments.

For now, I'll just gradually place what I'm perhaps happy with so far.

The Wish- By apsm.

“Are you watching that anime stuff, again Harry?” flatly complained Jonathan.

“Yes,” Sighed his roommate taking a bite of pocky, as a cartoon was displayed on the television.

“Aren’t you getting a little old for that? No wonder you can’t keep a girlfriend.”

“Shut up, I just haven’t found the one.”

It was another typical night for these two. Both knew the same result would happen every time. Jonathan would tease about Harry’s immaturity; Harry would retaliate with said immaturity; a pointless quibble would follow and then both would let each other be.

“Sometimes I wish you grew up.” Jon just yawned before heading to his bed for the night, unaware of the tongue his otaku friend of ten years had just stuck out.

However, as he turned his attention back to the episode of Please teacher, Harry admitted that Jon was right. At twenty five and working at a library, he was lonely. He knew he had some nice qualities, but every girl he’d been with just didn’t seem to be compatible with his laid back otaku attitude. Watching his program, he mournfully groaned as he saw the beauty on his screen, lamenting how much of a lucky bastard Kei Kusanagi was for having a hot alien woman as his wife. Especially considering how kind and homely she appeared. There was no way he’d get anything like her.

His attention now on the night sky, and depression in his heart, he uttered a little wish.

“I wish to have a girlfriend like Mizuho Kazami.”

He then went to bed, knowing nothing of the sort would happen...or would it?

However, our victim for today will NOT be Harry. As night continued, the strange forces that be had heard the wish of desperation. These forces soon responded using the strange power of magic to conjure up a box of Pocky, which on consumption would change the victim into Mizuho. This box was then teleported to the table of an unlikely victim.

...Unlikely in the fact that he was a man.

In the room next to Harry, Jonathan was in his bed, making only slight whispered breaths as his mind was away on snack break in dream world. With handsome features and blonde hair, he was about to be in for a rude shock.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Slamming his arm onto his clock, Jonathan groggily rose out of bed. In the faint darkness, he gave a troubled yawn, knowing full well that another work day was ahead; one as a substitute teacher. Turning on the lamp he noticed a small, unopened red box.

“Pock...ee?” he read the title, confused how the box even reached his side table drawer. He then recognized the box as snacks that his otaku roommate, Harry would usually eat. “Hmmphh,” he dismissed, “I’ve told him to clean up after himself.” However he couldn’t help but feel allured to open the box, like a voice was telling him that it was of the utmost importance.
“Please open.” A sweet whisper graced his tired ears.

Thinking he was hearing things he decided that the chocolate frosting from the sticks would give him a much needed sugar rush. Slowly he chewed on a couple before moving off his bed and yawning his way to the bathroom, oblivious to the chemical reaction his snack had somehow triggered.

Upon observing himself in the mirror to start shaving, he was puzzled to find that his stubble hadn’t grown a millimetre since eight hours before. If anything, there didn’t seem to be signs of hair no matter how he touched it.
“Hmph, saves more time.” He dismissed this slight oddity before switching to his next activity: his shower. He switched the water on, and hopped in while it was still tepid, not noticing the patches of body hair which washed away. Nor did he notice the bristles swirling down the plughole, as he hygienically lathered soap all over himself. However, seeing as he was preoccupied about his upcoming day, it was only fair that he would fail to notice such small details.

Feeling refreshed over his newly smoothened skin, Jonathan got dressed in his suit and tie without incident. He again looked at his reflection and thought that he could do with some make up, but shook this unorthodox thought before moving on with breakfast. Of course, he absently took the Pocky box with him, not thinking there was anything wrong with a snack.

After a quick meal of toast and coffee he bit on another pocky stick, relived to replenish his craving for something sweet. His sight did go blurry for a second, before a blink cleared them up revealing bigger pupils of indigo, where green once lay. An itch on his scalp also brought to his attention, as his hair crawled to his ears. It was then that he had a strange feeling to check on his roommate before he left. Tip toeing to Harry’s room, he observed him though the streak of light that failed to reveal the various anime paraphernalia that was littered throughout. He looked so...lonely, he thought, as strange forlornness overwhelmed him. Once more he shook it off though, remembering he had a job to go to.

“I’m just going now Harry-kun.” He gently whispered, as he closed the door.

“Hmm, my suit is a little loose.” He grumbled as he drove his sedan through the spatial traffic. Even though he had a start, he looked at his watch nervously, knowing he still had fifteen minutes. Things were made worse when he saw that the traffic were slowing down in front of him. He sighed in frustration, scratching at his nipples which had suddenly become itchy since he left the house. He thought it was strange that they felt a little puffier than usual, but again dismissed it.

“Boy, I must be out of shape.” He thought.

Worried that he could be late for the briefing, he nibbled on another stick between his slenderizing fingers, failing to notice the sudden growth of his fingernails. He looked himself in the rear view mirror and saw indigo eyes.
“Weren’t they green?” he blinked a few times, before coming to the conclusion that he was still tired. He also thought he might want a haircut, as his hair started to feel a little scruffy at the back.

Fortune managed to smile on him as an opening allowed off the freeway and he found a park with 5 minutes to spare. Taking the pocky with his suitcase he rushed off, ignoring the ‘thud’ sound of his car locking.

He made it just in time, to the glowering eyes and the giggles of his superiors. He gave out a flustered apology and sat down. As news and issues of the school week were discussed, Jonathan quietly nibbled on some more Pocky, keeping his ear for anything important. He shivered a little, oblivious that the stick had just withered his shoulders and arms to womanly proportions.

Afterwards, staff members went left and right as one superior with a kindly smile, but heavy moustache confronted him. “Jonathan,” he reminded him, “remember you’ve got Mary’s shift at ten...”

“Righto!” he remarked with fake cheer, finding his voice a little softer than usual. He coughed, trying to clear a lump that really wasn’t there as he collected his papers for the day. Another mention of his name interrupted him; the feminine quality of its voice prompted him to turn.

“Oh, good morning Hilary.” He smiled to the beautiful lady with the ponytail draped over her shoulder.

“How are you today?” She asked, trying to make small talk.

“Good, how about you.”

“Peachy.” She cheerfully replied, before her face studied his. “Say, is there something different about you?”

“What? Oh yes, my hair. Well I’ve noticed it has been a little shaggy.” He informed her, rubbing his scalp in the process.

However, Hilary still looked at him like she was searching for the hidden image in a magic eye picture “No, that’s not it...”

“What is it then?”

“Oh don’t worry,” she denied “It’s just me.” She then changed the subject to coffee. Five minutes later, and the two had planned a possible lunch break together. He was happy to hear this, as he’d been eying her for a few months, but never got beyond small talk. As he walked to his class for the day however, he glanced at his reflection in the glass door. He could’ve sworn that his eyes weren’t blue. His hair also appeared different, appearing to be longer than usual, like a mini mullet which crawled half way down his neck. If he had a proper mirror, he would’ve also noticed that hints of ginger brown were peaking through.

“I must be paranoid.” He shrugged, as he went to sort out his files for the day.

The ignorance of man had once again let magic off with nothing more than a parking ticket.

(More coming in the next post)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mizuo X Kei.jpg (13.6 KB, 605 views)
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).

Last edited by Apsm; 06-25-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2009   #2
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Re: Work in Progress- Mizuho Kazami TG: the wish.

Ten O’ clock came around, and Jonathan arrived to the classroom, full of uninterested teenagers. As a teacher, he knew that he was dealing with potential doctors, writers, lawyers, and artists. He didn’t want to be too hard on them but didn’t want to relax them too much either, so he tried his best to keep them educated and interested at the same time.

After going through the roll call, he looked at his group. “Alright students, Mrs Harris isn’t here. But I know you have some work today, so please turn your books to page one o four.”

There were a few groans, as he added “This is a priority one!” He paused, confused as to why he would say that, but he continued on with the lesson. He gave some pointers in this lesson (English, if you’re curious.) before sitting at his desk. He shuffled through a few papers, before his appetite once more tempted him. He picked out a piece of Pocky and momentarily held it in his lips, which puffed up and blushed strawberry on contact as he used his teeth to break the stick in half.

Upon swallowing, his face changed completely. His brow flattened against his skull, as his eyebrows refined themselves. Elsewhere, his jaw painlessly loosened into a smaller curved line, as cartilage shifted his cheeks to prominence. In a split second his nose scrunched up to feminine beauty. He now had the face of a beautiful female.

Finding the bite satisfying (after all, he’d laid off candy for ninety minutes.) he snuck in a second piece, just to be sure that his craving was satisfied. Upon laying back in his chair though, he finally noted something odd. His head suddenly felt heavier as a brushing sensation rested on his shoulders. Latching a hand at his hair he nearly fell over, raising the attention of his pupils.

“Are you alright Miss?” called out one pubescent.

Jonathan looked to the class in surprise “Ahhhh,” he tried to search for words, before realizing what the student had just heard. “What did you say?” he replied, but his suddenly higher voice fuelled his paranoia. You could say it sounded androgynous.
“Miss, are you alright?” repeated the student.

That confirmed it. Something was wrong. As calmly as he could (which was near impossible) she quickly told them to keep working (calling it “A priority one.”) before dashing for the bathroom. Of course, it wasn’t much running as power walking but he made it there. On instinct he reached the male toilets, relieved that no one else was inside. One look in the mirror later confirmed what he feared. Looking at his face, it was now obvious that he could be mistaken for a woman. The fact that his shoulder length hair was now an orange red and down his sides didn’t help matters.

“What’s happening to me!” he could only whisper as he frantically observed himself. He soon confirmed that whilst the loss of some noticeable muscle did leave his clothes a fitting loosely, he didn’t lose much height and his equipment was thankfully still there. However, despite still confirming himself as a man, he couldn’t shrug off the fact that he’d been referred to as ‘Miss’. Was this some sort of prank? The bulge in his pocket reminded him of his wallet, which he hastily opened.

What he found shocked him.

Instead of his usual I.D, was a picture of what he now resembled, with the following information on the side...

Mizuho Kazami.
Age 23

Surely this was a mistake. Surely he must’ve switched I.D’s. But he dreadfully knew it couldn’t have happened. That was him in the photo and it even had his address. He wanted to faint, he wanted to scream, but he knew how much attention it would gather.

“Calm down Jon,” He told himself, “this can’t be happening."

One pinch and a look at the mirror later confirmed otherwise.

“Oh shit it is happening!”

He then curled up in a ball, worried what he would do. What was going on? Why was this happening?

It was then a voice came around. One which sweetly instructed, “Go back to class, everything will be alright.”

Jonathan looked around but couldn’t find the source. However, he felt that the voice was...trusting.

“I’m sorry this must happen,” it continued, “but for your sake, everyone must think you’re me until the process is complete.”

With a little confusion, he called back “What do you mean, process?”

“I’ll explain later, just get back to class. This is a priority one.”

Without even knowing what he was doing, Jonathan-or was that Mizuho- felt compelled to go back to class. As he passed a couple of people, she feared what they’d think of his unfamiliar face. However, all they did was keep walking, one even giving a friendly “How’s it going Mizzy!” All he could do was give a little wave back.

Eventually, he arrived back to the classroom, where the students were squabbling. He was a little unnerved in meeting them in his current state, but told himself “Everything will be alright.” thumping his fist to his palm. As he entered the room again, he saw his squabbling class, who were querying what had scared their teacher so. Insisting they should continue their work, ‘Mizuho’ returned to his desk.

Even though he visibly had changed, no one thought anything was unusual. One student even piped up with a cry of ‘Miss?’ Of course, not wanting to make a scene of it, he decided to play along. He would worry about his scenario later.

The bell was a welcoming sigh of relief for Jon as the students left. Even though he was supposed to have a couple more lessons for the day, he just wasn’t up to face them. The phenomena of his changing body (that everyone was treating like normal) and the disembodied voice had him so concerned that he just wanted to go home until this mess blew over. Planning to dismiss himself, he quickly got his belongings and rushed out of the empty classroom. In his frantic pace, he again felt the urge for some pocky to calm himself. Quickly, he nibbled down but then he felt a sensation at his feet which caused him to fall over.

He looked down on himself in time to feel his slightly loose clothing tighten once more, but now leave a draft around his ankles. Looking down he gasped to see his bare ankles in high heels. “What the?” he croaked, before a spasm erupted in his throat caused him to cough, each one becoming breathier and sweeter than before. When the coughing fit ended, Jon looked down to find that his clothes had shifted to his new body. His shirt, or was that blouse, had gained a green tint. His pants were a little shorter, flaring out above the ankle, which despite the naked appearance were actually in pantyhose.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” he covered his mouth, as a high pitched squeal drew out. Of course, being in high heels didn’t help matters and he soon fell on his ass. It was then that her nipples tingled, as they started to stand out prouder than before, causing her cup her chest in panic. What he felt was a small soft lump, which he dreadfully knew was the beginning of breasts. On the verge of hyperventilation he patted himself once more, almost gasping to feel how small his genitals had become. She almost wanted to cry.

It was then that things became worse.

“Oh, Miss Kazami!” replied a male voice. “Are you alright?”

Frozen, ‘Mizuho’ turned his head to find a red haired man rushing up to him. Trying to hold back tears, he could only muster a “Uh, uh... Yes, I just...fell.” He winced upon noticing his voice was now emitting an even higher and sweeter tone.

The man, who he identified as Jeff, came to his aid. “Here I help you up.” Mizuho wanted to resist the offer, but couldn’t help but blush at Jeff’s shivery. “Uh, sure, that would be nice.” He squeaked as he was raised back onto his feet.

“Ups a daisy!” Jeff happily replied, as Mizuho adjusted to his new heels. He could only whisper a small ‘Thank you’.

“Not your day is it?” he remarked “Considering how you nearly ran in late today.”
Mizuho nodded in agreement. “Yeah, clumsy me!” and looked into Jeff’s eyes. A feeling of gratitude flowed through him, as he looked at his saviour. It was then that he thought of his roommate, Harry, and how kind he...

Snapping out of his stupor, Mizuho grabbed her belongings “I have to go now.” He flustered.

“Really, but you don’t have anything else for a while.”

“NO!” she objected loudly, before seeing Jeff’s startled face. “Sorry,” she clarified, “I know you’re a nice man, but I already have someone else.”

And with that he left Jeff standing there, confused.

“Strange.” He commented “I wonder what’s wrong with her?”

(More on the next post.)
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Unread 06-25-2009   #3
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

In his car, Jonathan wept. He considered going back to the school bathroom, but thought that in his current gender confusion, mightn’t be a good idea. Plus, since it was morning tea the staff room would be too public a place to cry. He couldn’t believe what had just transpired. He was a man this morning but for some reason he was growing more feminine, and worst of all he might be turning gay!

Wiping his eyes, he contemplated his scenario. “Calm down Jon” he told himself “you are having a weird day today. Think about what’s causing this.” Feeling some comfort food was in order, he opened the Pocky box, delicately biting down on another stick. The chocolate frosted biscuit made him feel better, as another transformation started. His hair again grew, darkening towards red as it brushed along his shoulder blades and halfway down his back. His flared pants started to creep up, showing more and more leg, which sculpted itself simultaneously into a steam lined shape. When the pants stopped above his knee, the material warped together into one shape and became a skirt. Hiding underneath, his already slender thighs gained a little fat to gain a subtle curve.

It was only when Mizuho looked down moments later that she realized what happened. She looked bewildered at her new legs then at the Pocky box. That had to be it. The reason as to why he was changing. Studying the box, however, bore no clues, with the only warning being ‘may contain traces of nuts.’

In a huff, he tried to throw the box away, but the image of Harry came back. She thought on how he would like to snack on this, and thought he looked cute doing it...

“Why am I thinking this?” she assured herself “I don’t love Harry. He’s just my roommate...”

“But he wished this to happen,” chimed a voice in her head.

“Wha? Who’s there? This is a priority one.” she ordered.

“Please don’t fret,” the voice said in a motherly fashion, “for everything will be okay.”

It was with a horrifying realization that he thought how similiar the voice was to his own.

“But look at me!” he cried. “Are you saying Harry-chan has something to do with this?”

“I’m sorry, but yes,” said the voice.

“What? How?” Mizuho demanded.

“I promise all will be explained and everything will become normal again, but for now just wait a bit longer.”

“Why can’t you just tell me now?” he asked, but there was no response. Eventually she gave up. He looked at the Pocky box. He knew that it was changing her, but he just couldn’t part with it. He thought about the voice. He knew it was silly trusting a disembodied voice, but the voice felt trusting, homely...

“Hey there Mizuho!” came a familiar voice.

“Kyah!” squealed Mizuho to see Hilary at the door of the window.

“Is there anything wrong,” she asked with concern, “I was on yard duty and found you in the car.”

“OH THAT!” Mizuho blushed, “Oh I’m sorry, but something came up.”

“What happened?” Hilary asked, “It’s not about your boyfriend Harry is it?”

“No, its...” she stopped. Her eyes widened.

“Harry?”

“Oh, did you two break up or...”

But Mizuho was not listening, as he contemplated the situation. ‘Me? Harry’s boyfriend?’ she thought, ’Sure, he’s cute but... AGH! I’m doing it again! I AM A MAN DAMMIT! I like women!’

“Mizuho?” Hilary asked. Mizuho/Jonathan looked into her eyes. He felt an admiration for her, yet didn’t feel any desire to love her as a partner. He tried to think of the pictures of hot girls he used to have as a teenager, but there was no reaction down stairs. He tried to think harder, but felt he soon started to think of men...and it was this that scared her the most.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go.” he hurriedly said, as he started to drive off.

Jonathan tried his best to fight off tears as he carefully drove back to his house. The drive home was made worse by his craving for another Pocky stick flaring up again. However, through every stop light or intersection he tried to keep it down fearing the extent of the changes.

Unfortunately, he could only keep it down for so long before he succumbed to the tempting sweet aroma again and ashamedly took a delicate bite. He wanted to spit it out, but the thought of giving up his treat pained him so and he swallowed, praying that the changes were little as another tingling swept his body.

Firstly, he felt another tightening, this time to his suit. Though nearly fogged up from tears, his eyes could see that his suit sleeve was receding down his arm, blushing towards purple and then maroon. He could feel the buttons down the middle encasing his abdomen into a sleeveless vest. His tie wrapped itself around his neck, becoming a decorative scarf. Then with a horrifying lurch in his stomach, he felt his boxers shrivel up against his groin, giving a slight gasp as the cotton panties converted to silk. But then the tingling went beyond the clothes as it focused mostly onto his lower region. He was helpless to stop his waist squeezing inwards, followed by a pulsating throb to his hips and buttocks which tightened against his skirt, giving him the sensation of sitting on an even cushier seat.

Finally, the she-male found his house and quietly parked. In a panic, he got out of the car (Pocky in hand) and rushed to the door. It was easier said than done though as his newly gained curves around his posterior tipped his balance a bit. After a little wobbling and some jingling of keys, he made it into the sanctuary of his home. Immediately taking off the high heels, he swayed his way into the bathroom.

The reflection was significantly different from the one he’d seen before. His hair was now a crimson pink, settling gently down his back. His waist now looked thinner than before, as it lead towards a noticeable curve seen through the skirt. Mizuho quickly took it off to find a black pair of panties concealing what little remained of his privates. One more reveal later and he wanted to cry for real: his testicles were now gone, with only a small nub left to indicate his gender. He then undid his shirt, to find two little mounds standing proudly on his chest.

“NO!” he cried. This morning, he was a man, but now he was closer to womanhood than he’d ever been and it was all Harry’s fault. If the voice was true, then somehow, Harry had made this happen. He needed to call him.

Ditching the skirt in anger, he stormed to the phone and dialled Harry’s mobile. One ring, two rings, four would go by until Harry answered.

“Ah, hello?” Harry asked, perhaps confused as to why a call had come from his house.

“What did you do?” Jonathan demanded.

“Wha? Whose this?” Harry asked.

“It’s me, Jon.”

“Well you don’t sound like Jon.”

“Well I know that!” he huffed.

“Then who’s calling?”

“Jon!”

“Is this a joke?”

Jon knew it would come to this. “No. You must believe me. You made some sort of wish last night now I’m turning into some girl named Mizuho!”

There was a pause...

“Did Jon put you to this? Man, I knew he was eavesdropping last night!”

“Wait. You still know who Jon...I mean I am?”

“Yeah, he’s my roommate. Buddies since high school. And if were you, I’d tell him that he should stop being a jerk! Good day.”

“Wait!” he exclaimed, but the dial tone didn’t sit well. Throwing the phone in anger, Jonathan went back to the bathroom, fighting tears.

“Stupid Harry” he huffed, “Why doesn’t he care for me?”

Another Freudian slip, but he couldn’t help it. The hormones of Mizuho Kazami had plagued his body, and were about to finish the job.

He looked at his reflection. That was one beautiful woman in the mirror...even though it was him. “So lovely.” He muttered.

Then, a mental flash came across him.

“Maybe if I let my hair up, he’d be impressed...wait I’m doing this again!”

However the thought still lingered as a curiosity grew in his heart. Somehow, despite being the woman in the mirror, he just felt it was an injustice not to try it out!

“I don’t want to, yet...”

Then, just like an autopilot was switched on, he started to mess with his Raspberry locks. He fussed with his hair, leaving his shoulder length bangs by the side as he curled it up at the back using hairpins he suddenly found to pull it into a stylish ponytail. He then got some hair rollers to produce a nice curly decorative touch.

“There, that’s better.” He praised himself. However, he remembered his dilemma and soon looked at his reflection in horror. How did he do that? Where did the accessories come from? These questions plagued him as he observed himself. His anxiety however was producing another side effect: he was feeling peckish again.

“Oh, not now!” he cried, stepping away from the pocky box he’d left on the sink. Gingerly, he stepped out of the bathroom, but the thought of leaving the box pained him. He just didn’t want to leave his sweet tooth begging.

“No, I mustn’t.” She convinced herself, taking another step. Another look at the lonely box however conflicted her feelings. He didn’t want to lose her identity as Jonathan, yet one more look at his reflection reminded him how beautiful he’d become and he didn’t want to feel like a half-male, half female freak anymore... he wanted completeness.
“I CAN’T TAKE IT!” she bellowed and ran back to the box, tears already increasing as she grabbed the last couple of sticks. Without hesitation, she bit down on the Pocky, savouring its bland sweetness like an ice cream and awaited his fate. It wasn’t long before an unfamiliar garment materialized around his chest, pinching his back: a bra. Then the final stages to the transformation arrived, as his sensitive nipples became erect on his chest. Then his budding breasts ballooned outwards, the excess fat pushing them out centimetre by centimetre. They went beyond their conical confines as they expanded to pert B-cups, and then generous C-cups as they pressed into the silky material. Regrettably, he placed his hands onto his bountiful bosom to tearfully indicate their existence.

It was then that a relieving opening below sent a new wave of panic. Mizuho checked his crotch to find that his nub for a penis was burrowing itself into fleshy folds. He tried to grab it but the sensitivity of it surprised him, and he crumpled to the floor shattered. As soon as the sensation of his penis being swallowed stopped, he quietly got up, but the cold air against his moist labia confirmed what had happened...

“I’m...I’m...a woman!” ‘she’ cried, sobbing into her hands, disinterested about the pair of spectacles had somehow appeared on her nose or the broche that had pinned itself to her vest. Cry: that was all she could do. Her whole manhood was gone, just because of some selfish wish that his boyfriend..ugh roommate had cast. Worse still was that he felt compelled to love Harry, let alone any guy.

“I never asked for this!” she barely comprehended.

“You didn’t,” came the voice again, “but Harry did.”

“Shut up!” she wailed.

“Please listen Jonathan,” the voice responded, “I know it’s hard right now, but I promise everything will turn out alright.”

“Alright?” cried Mizuho “I’m a woman, and I have these strange thoughts which make me like men!”

“Again I apologize but it’s necessary for my birth.” mourned the voice.

“Your birth?”

“Affirmative.” She said. “I’ve been sending you impulses to eat the Pocky so I can become strong enough to calm you through this process.”

“Process?” she wailed. “What process?”

“I think it’s best if I told you now.” She said. “You see, I’m the girlfriend Harry asked for last night.”

“You are?”

“Affirmative. Well, I’m really a clone of her.”

“A clone?”

“The real Mizuho Kazami is in another dimension. That of an anime series called Please Teacher.”

“Wait,” Jon clarified, “I’m becoming a fictional character?”

“Well, yes and no, because of Harry’s wish, she isn’t going to become fictional for any longer.”

“But what does this have to do with me?”

“Ah, that’s the complicated part. When I was sent to earth by the unknown forces, I was just her essence infused in some Pocky and needed a host to mould myself onto.”

“A...host? Don’t you need your own body?”

“A fictional human can’t just appear on its own.” She explained. “Otherwise she or he is pulled away from their environment. In my case, my original copy has a loving husband back in her dimension. If someone wished you into another dimension, you wouldn’t want to be separated from your friends and family, would you?”

Jon thought about the scenario and thought she had a good point. He wouldn’t want to be separated from everything he held dear.

“Besides, I’m just her DNA and her personality. To fulfil this wish, and know Harry better I’ll need a host to duplicate a soul and memories for myself that knew Harry the most...that would be you.”

“But what happens to me? Why do I look like you? Why did people think I was you?”

“I’ve moulded your body and clothes to fit me. I also had to change reality to announce my arrival. I’m sorry if I had to steal your identity for a while, but I didn’t want people to call you a freak if they just saw you change in front of their eyes.”

“Harry didn’t seem aware of your existence.”

“He doesn’t. Only the wisher will be aware to the strange events...and you in this case.”

“But what happens to me?”

“You’ll be back to normal I promise. But we need to be separate.”

“Separ...ate?”

“Yes.” She happily replied. “We’re currently in the same body and need to separate to be two souls.”

“How is it done...”

“You’ll have to wait, when the moon is full. Until then, I want you to put on your clothes and wait for Harry.”

“Wait!” she cried, but no reply would come.

(Admittingly, it was about this point onwards I just seemed to feel something was off...I'm thinking the backstory isn't needed. It should be made clear is that I'm not intending to kill off Jonathan, but he is in a process to create a girlfriend as part of the wish. The next scene is to involve Harry's return and encounter with Jonathan, but I wasn't sure how he'd believe Jon...other than a kiss that would separate Mizuho and Jonathan into two different bodies. If you have any better ideas, feel free to say something.)
Unread 07-04-2009   #4
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Alright, here's a (sort of) finished product.

http://apsm.deviantart.com/art/The-M...of-2-128217226
http://apsm.deviantart.com/art/The-M...of-2-128235318
Unread 07-05-2009   #5
Chaos Lord
Lurker

As I have come to expect from you Apsm, you have once again written a good story. For myself, you included all those things that I feel should be in a well rounded work. I am really glad that you have a happy ending, though you mostly do, it is still nice to see. Keep up the good work, at least one person enjoys it.

Also, I am eagerly awaiting more of your Refresh Shampoo work.
Chaos Lord is offline   Reply With Quote