free hit counters
Madame Alkaev's Potion (Offsite) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-19-2011   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb Madame Alkaev's Potion (Offsite)

Hi there,

After some thought, I have decided to share something of a personal project; an idea which I have pondered for a while and is still ongoing in its development. Albeit created a while ago, I now bring it here for those of like minded interest in such narratives.

Last year, I considered a story which mingled some of my narrative interests into one; the culmination being the first story of Madame Alkaev's Potion.

In this, businessman Gerald Norton dabbles with the occult; seeking out the enigmatic Madame Alkaev with a particular desire. This desire is satisfied with a potion - though it is here that things take a unexpected corner. Arrogance mixes with apathy to create a backfire curse; the once very masculine shape of Mr. Norton now shifting into that of a beautiful 18 year old girl. Compelled to name this alter nature, Jessica Avalon thus emerges into the world; Gerald/Jessica switching back and forth between forms until a cure is forthcoming...perhaps.

The first story of this series is M.A.P: Part-Time Girl http://mercury-pentacle.deviantart.com/gallery/29036778

Also, some varied works showing the nature of the change between the two, and the two themselves.

"What The Mirror Saw" http://fav.me/d38wlfi

"He Dreams, She Wakes" http://fav.me/d3au0ip

"Same Coin, Different Sides" http://fav.me/d33f19w

Less than pleased post-TF http://mercury-pentacle.deviantart.c...46117#/d2ys98n

I hope the forum finds this interesting to discuss and consider further .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2011   #2
Jake
Frequent Poster

Re: Madame Alkaev's Potion

Will there be more stories posted soon?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011   #3
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Yes, hopefully in the very near future if all things go well.

Alchemical Night.
Unread 11-20-2011   #4
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Nice story. Wouldn't mind seeing whats ahead for her.

However, excuse me for missing some details, but I'm not sure how the potion he drank backfired exactly. He was warned about drinking it but what did he do wrong in drinking it that made him a "half-girl" so to speak?
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011   #5
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Thank you, Apsm, and a good point to raise as well .

Not to give away too much for potential readers, I will try to summarise how the Gerald/Jessica predicament came about.

Gerald arrived at Madame Alkaev's as the result of some lifestyle choices. Not particularly considering the nature of the problem, Gerald decided that he would reinviograte his lifestyle by enhancing, somehow, his "masculinity", shall we say.

The mysterious madame provided a potion to realise this, but it also came with important instruction as the magical liquid was very powerful; the most important point being to remain mentally focused upon one's desire when taking the potion. Gerald did not take this too seriously, only half believing what he had bought, and let his mind wander when imbibing it. These weaving, nebulous whims mingled with the potency of the potion - and in the end the elixir effectively backfired on Mr. Norton, inflicting a rather ironic curse of sorts, as seen in the first story.

I hope that clears up any lingering questions; though please feel free to ask again if you feel something needs attention .

Alchemical Night.
Unread 11-21-2011   #6
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

I have another question Alchemical Night.

If all it takes for Gerald to become Jessica is to be stressed or aroused, then how does he become "Gerald" again?
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011   #7
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Entirely okay, Apsm.

Gerald's change is, as you rightly said, triggered by such things as stress and arousal; though often acute and sudden in timing to make the transformation.

The transformation back to Gerald, the male form, that Jessica undergoes happens without any real trigger. Rather it happens varingly after several hours, though it can be expedited towards the end by some factors; and can also be impeded to a small extent too before transformation becomes inevitable for her.

I hope that answered things for you .

Alchemical Night.