free hit counters
BE on Video Games Project - Page 24 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-30-2009   #277
Chopperman
Process Fan

Re: BE on Video Games Project

wow I had a lot of fun with this, made from scratch, I used to do spriting back in the day so what the hell. Crawdaunt is one of my absolute favorites and I'm going to bed...

there may be more P:
Attached Images
File Type: png C-dadi.PNG (1.6 KB, 686 views)
Chopperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2009   #278
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopperman View Post
wow I had a lot of fun with this, made from scratch, I used to do spriting back in the day so what the hell. Crawdaunt is one of my absolute favorites and I'm going to bed...

there may be more P:
Looks good, especially for one made from scratch. I've added her to the Pokedex list, but I'm not to sure about her entry. The official entries only talked about her aggressiveness (except for Sapphire's) so I didn't have much to work with. I just stuck with the aggressive factor.
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2009   #279
humble.fool
Rubber Band Man

Do you have a list of which pokedex entries have been done? I'd do a few but I'm not sure which ones are done already.
Unread 10-30-2009   #280
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Yeah, the list is on page 9. There's a notepad file attached to my huge post. It has the pokemon entries that are completed in order and a count for how much of the pokedex is done.
Unread 10-30-2009   #281
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

WOW we've gotten about 30 of them down that just 463 more to make

also not to rain on everyones parade but because of the way gamefreckes made the diamond/peal games; they gave each pokemon thier own lil animation, the good news is that its only uses two sprites, the face image that you see normally and the seconed one that is used for the animation and it just gets repeated

so what I think we're gonna need to do is just make a second version of the sprites that would flow into a smooth animation, because if my thery is correct the game only calles on two sprites and it morphs and twiks it to suit the animation

if this confuese people I aplogise as since I'm kind of making this up from what I;ve seen in the game and my basic understanding of programing where the game's programe will call in instance any sprite image it needs and moves it how ever it needs to

example[pokemon uses 'metal claw' the sprite is coverd in a grey metal filter and then moved left to right by the programed amount]
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009   #282
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Well, I managed to give myself a little bit of a break from my heavy work, and have come to bring you two more sprites! This time we have one for Mewtwo, and one for Combee, so let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: png Mewtwo Girl.PNG (1.7 KB, 274 views)
File Type: png Combee Girl.PNG (4.4 KB, 296 views)
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009   #283
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

very good work, I really like the mewtwo one
Unread 11-02-2009   #284
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

They look good. Like how you had 3 girls make up each part of Combee.

Both of them are added to the Pokedex now, so feel free to check them out on page 9. With Mewtwo, I had two ideas for her entry, so I put them both in to see what you think. Be warned though: one entry is (like the actual Pokedex) about an attempt to clone Mew, and the other is about a failed human cloning. If anyone in the forum is on the anti-human cloning side (I am myself, but the entry could fit), please let me know and I'll remove that entry.
Unread 11-03-2009   #285
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Either one is fine by me, I have to say. IF nothing else, at this point, put in what you're comfortable with or prefer.

The Combee one is great, as always.
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2009   #286
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

okay I've been too busy to work on anything lately but I was able to get a good start on a Heracross girl sprite which I'll post when I'm done
Unread 11-30-2009   #287
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

i've been a lot time without post here, my head is running arround about this project, thinking at the way for do this better and faster
coramorgana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2009   #288
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

Not sure if there is. Spriting takes a while and there are a lot of sprites to work on. Not only that, but there are times when work piles up. Unless we recruit help outside of the forum, this may be the running pace for the project.