free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 80 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-29-2013   #949
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Here's a relevant DeviantArt group worth looking at. And good thing it caters to what I like most of all about the growth process!

http://the-rabbits-house.deviantart.com
Unread 12-01-2013   #950
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztd00d View Post
That seems to be purchasable for ~30 dollars from their store still, if anyone is willing to pay that much for this rare video.

... She does seem to get REALLY BIG in this one.
Can anyone find out how to get it? 30$ is steep, but it looks cute. I tried going to the site, and it just sends me back to home each time. And to anyone who says google it... I have tried only found trailers and if it wasn't a trailer, it was one of the other Alice movies... She seems to grow really big in this one and I love to see that, plus the Godzilla train to the foot cameo was funny. If anyone can help me on this, I would be very grateful.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013   #951
Robopengy
Happy owl

I was looking into the source of one of the pictures of Alice I have and I found these two pictures I don't think have been posted here before. I'm pretty sure both are from Zenescope's mini-series Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Alice in Wonderland. If they have been posted here before, sorry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alice01c-cover.jpg (310.8 KB, 389 views)
File Type: jpg 17_302572_0_GrimmFairyTalesAliceInWonderla.jpg (63.1 KB, 448 views)
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013   #952
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopengy View Post
I was looking into the source of one of the pictures of Alice I have and I found these two pictures I don't think have been posted here before. I'm pretty sure both are from Zenescope's mini-series Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Alice in Wonderland. If they have been posted here before, sorry!
Robopengy,

Luv the second one. ^_^

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2013   #953
mister x
One pill makes you larger

Both of them are new to me
Unread 12-13-2013   #954
mister x

I never did do a reverse grow for the Brooke Shields Alice scene, so here's one

While I'm here, here's a reverse growth of the shrink scene from the latest film

Last edited by mister x; 12-13-2013 at 01:05 PM.
mister x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013   #955
mister x

http://idwpublishing.com/news/article/2708/

This is rather interesting. Apparently IDW will have a comic compilation of many classic versions of Alice in Wonderland from multiple artists and genres.

Quote:
Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is one of the most beloved novels ever written as well as considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre. So it only makes sense that IDW Publishing and Yoe Books! would partner up to collect the fantastic and wild variations of Alice as seen in comic books and comic strips from the Golden Age and beyond in Alice in Comicland.
Coming this March, Alice in Comicland is a 160 full-color page collection of comic books and comic strip stories featuring Alice that range from humor to horror by masters like Alex Toth, Walt Kelly, The Simon and Kirby Studio, Dan DeCarlo, David Berg, George Carlson, Harvey Kurtzman, Jack Davis, R.F. Outcault, Charles Schulz and more. The Kelly, DeCarlo and Schulz strips are reproduced directly from rare original art making this a truly unique piece.
For the first time one place we get to see Alice get theMAD Magazine and Archie's Mad House treatment and oh boy, does it get weird and wonderful! Alice gruesomely starring in the banned horror comic book stories of the 1950s, riding on a flying saucer, meeting Santa Claus, as a teeny-bopper, hanging out with famous comic characters...
"Lewis Carroll's Alice is one of the most imaginative creations in history," says Craig Yoe, “As I dug into comic history I was thrilled to find how many cartoonist geniuses were inspired by Wonderland and had done there own very unusual twists on Alice in every comics genre. This is an amazing, exciting book sure to delight Alice and comics fans!
Mark Burstein, President of the Lewis Carroll Society of North America provides a special introduction to this must-have collection for fans of the novel, the comics, and of course, both. Just remember, one book will make you taller, and the other book will make you shorter, please read accordingly.

Last edited by mister x; 12-14-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Unread 12-13-2013   #956
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

Charles Schultz did Alice in Wonderland art? That got my curiosity more than any other artist listed.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013   #957
mister x

May have to pick that up in March. Sounds like a treasure trove of relatively unknown Alice stuff for fans.
Unread 12-14-2013   #958
mister x

Found this nice gif. No process, but if you like the whole claustro feel, this works great.

Whole bit is from the end of this makeup tutorial

Last edited by mister x; 12-14-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Unread 12-26-2013   #959
a0040pc

Just to report that there is going to be a sequel to Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. It will be called Through the Looking Glass and Johnny Depp and Mia Wasikowska are returning as the Mad Hatter and Alice. It will be released in the US on May 27, 2016.
Unread 12-27-2013   #960
Ohayou14
Seeker of the Network

Wait... So doesn't this technically make it the fourth part of the overall story? It was implied that the original books did occur before the film after all... Though I do wonder where they're going with this considering they took most of the elements from the Looking Glass story already with the Tweedles, the Red and White Queens, and the Jabberwocky...