free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-24-2013   #13
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Re: Missa - SheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
No tail, no muzzle. Yes ears (pretty well done via sfx). In that sense, I suppose it is close to Teenwolf I suppose. The effects that are done are done very well though; and with Missa, it's far superior to Teenwolf in both duration of change, and the acting involved, IMO.
As far as the ears go, only the sfx change or also prosthetics or something after the change itself? (instead of it being normal ears after the implied change).
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013   #14
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

Hey guys, I've been chatting with Missa, and she wants everyone to know that she's been unable to post replies on the forum. She doesn't want everyone to think that she's been ignoring us.

Can someone help her out?
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013   #15
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Mmm, I have few recommendations. Well, the first one is to send a message to the mods, reporting the problem.
She could try to see if she is entering the forum making a log-in and not as a guest. It is also good to clear cookies, and see on the navigator if the cookies are enabled. Another option is to use a different navigator (I am hearing right now screams like "heresy!" xD), for example firefox instead of internet explorer.
Good luck, and send our best regards to her .

P.S.: Congratulate her for having her Shewolf HD video in number 1 at clips4sale! Really something to think about...

Last edited by Anahki; 06-27-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Lol.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013   #16
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster

I've had a lot of relative success with my DA page. I only have 24 pics up, a lot of them are scraps and redundant pieces.

I think the world is starving for good quality female werewolf tfs.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013   #17
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

If Freeborn ever sees the light of day it'll blow the door wide open.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013   #18
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post
If Freeborn ever sees the light of day it'll blow the door wide open.
I am also confident with that, but we have to wait until mid-september to see what they have done... they are not exactly "generous" about what they are doing right now, and I suspect that there will be some delay (let's say, 1st of november, to be original and make the release just after Halloween). C'mon Anthony, we've been waiting for loooong years to this.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013   #19
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrustyTheSailor View Post
I've had a lot of relative success with my DA page. I only have 24 pics up, a lot of them are scraps and redundant pieces.

I think the world is starving for good quality female werewolf tfs.
You are SO right with that statement. :<
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013   #20
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post

P.S.: Congratulate her for having her Shewolf HD video in number 1 at clips4sale! Really something to think about...
Thank you so much! I want to thank everyone that purchased this clip and any of my clips!

P.S. Another SheWolf clip has been commissioned. This one has a twist that you'll have to wait to see! (courtesy of Rei-Lin)

Missa
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013   #21
Josh86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Thank you so much! I want to thank everyone that purchased this clip and any of my clips!

P.S. Another SheWolf clip has been commissioned. This one has a twist that you'll have to wait to see! (courtesy of Rei-Lin)

Missa
Hi Missa. :-)

I tell you now what the public wants with regard to these fascinating folklore creatures of the night.
The solution is easy; easy as who simple to guess, but I assure you, that in spite of so many masterpieces of the genre of special effects, including yours little chef-d'oeuvre, I'm are not the only one who thinks so. So the problem, as I said, is simple. People would like to see everything that is taken granted for men, even for the women (less hypocritical sexism, in practice). More female werewolves.

I'll explain,

Applications about the perplexity of why it is so rare, but not impossible, to find wolf-women, is the number one of the problems, at issue. Of course, if someone digs, there is something, but it is as if you found relegated to the margins.
Thanking Heaven, we are no longer in the 80's, and the generations want to change, so too young people.

You know the style of the transformations of werewolf George in Being Human (UK television series)?

There is also Nina, who is a female werewolf, but George is better delineated because it is the main star, or at least until his character dies in the last season.

I tell you only one thing ...

after the later masterpieces of: An American Werewolf in London and the Howling, Being Human, is the television series about werewolves, who made the most globally successful.

I speak to you of the one thing, in the world, with an audience, listening and a vision of the 90%, data in hand (by New York Times).

The television series is so loved in the United States who they have redone a Yankees version, in order not to be outdone by the British people, and rightly so.

But what is it that has been so successful?

What's meant to be realistic and well made into a werewolf when it changes, so as to move and increase the appreciation of the beholder?

The nude, the pain, the screams and then the change.

Why?

"There aren't words."
― George Sands (of Being Human UK series) when asked to describe the pain that is felt whilst transforming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On every full moon, a werewolf will experience extreme pain whilst transforming from human into werewolf. It seems that the gravitational pull of a full moon triggers the werewolf curse just as it has an effect on the tides of the sea. They lose the ability to think like humans and become a savage monster, incapable of any empathy or thought. Once in their wolf form, werewolves will become highly aggressive towards any creature that comes within their reach and have been known to attack people they would love in their human form.
The transformations themselves would kill a normal human within thirty seconds. The heart stops and shrinks
by two-thirds, whilst the werewolf also experiences liver and kidney failure as all other organs must shrink as well. The werewolf, altough experiencing intense pain, will then stop screaming for a while, as their throat and vocal cords are tearing and reforming. The pituitary glands would then attempt to ease the pain by flooding the body with endorphines, however it will have shut down by this time, too.
Once the internal changes have taken place, the external changes begin. Fangs grow in. The finger and toenails grow out to form claws, whilst the face and skull reform to form a snout. The spine enlarges and the vertebrae push out on the skin, whilst fur begins to sprout from all over the body. The skin under this fur also seems to become much darker as well. The eye changes from its normal colour into a yellow, more animalistic form. The body becomes hunched over although the werewolf retians the ability to walk on two legs. By this stage the werewolf has lost their human mind and has fully transformed into their wolf form. Upon completion, the wolf usually lets out a long howl. The werewolf may undress before tranforming to avoid destroying their clothes.
It has also been shown throughout the series that, as the full moon approaches, the senses of smell and hearing are enhanced. Indeed they remain enhanced even after reversion to human form, probably returning to baseline human levels as the time goes on until the cycle begins again. Confidence and even a tendency towards aggression may be evident, given the occasion. The werewolf will also be in possession of extreme strength way beyond that of the strongest human. There also appears to be an increased appetite for sex, as is seen by werewolf George Sands when he ravishes a nurse, Nina Pickering, whilst on the cusp of a transformation. Indeed, George is later shown to be concerned that he may not be able to reach the same levels of performance later and fears Nina might lose interest in him if that happens.
Even when not near a transformation, a werewolf possesses physical toughness and strength beyond a normal human's, due to the repeated organ failures and broken bones and subsequent healing that comes from the transformations. It has also been shown that werewolves can force the transformation without a full moon, although this will kill them.
After the transformation, the werewolf will not retain any memory of their time in wolf form, although they may be able to remember some of the emotions that they felt.

------------------------------------------------------------

Problem number 2: the hypocrisy of the nude.

The nude is a problem for a few people, I add hypocritical.

Let us know that in television, for so many things is not a problem to show, excuse my frankness: ass and tits, but I say: << cabbage, is a human body, nothing more >>.

We are overwhelmed of nudes. I refer especially to the female nude, especially in the genre of horror movies, although there is now in the family comedies or even in television series such as: Game of Thrones, Xena and Hercules, and also Being Human.

We want to talk about European cinema? Here we do not so many problems with this sort of thing, I assure you.

So, we want to see something like, but in the feminine version though:

No topless or tiger panties, or thongs, nothing lace, nothing pink bunnies or bright butterflies.

A female werewolf, naked and cries of pain to the moon, as it becomes a beast, the beast that hides within.

After you can build a story about it with what you want: it can be a seductive career lawyer, a seller of hamburgers, a gardener, a babysitter, preferably an unfortunate tourist.

If you want to do something original about the werewolf female, enough with this blondes, enough with this blondes...

female werewolves you see in the movies, they are almost all blond.

maybe an African or Chinese female werewolf. Change race compared to Caucasians, because the most famous are strictly blondes ..

Must be a tangy type, Rio carnival type, breathtaking and feminine body, enough with this skinny flat with no breasts bodies, a Latin if you prefer, but a real she-wolf, holy shit, in the true sense of the word.

The important thing is to see something that says: << Hey guys, wow! Waited a long time, the wife of David Cassler. >>

Come on ...

We all know that women are much more animalistic, transgressive and wild of us men , if they want, and they want, most of the time...

I'm just a spokesman for the public who love werewolves. I assure you that at a site like deviantart, if you type: female werewolf, are out so much stuff that you do not even need to invent the storyboard.

I hope to hear from you soon, buddy.

Josh
Josh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013   #22
Josh86
Banned

What's meant to be realistic and well made into a werewolf when it changes, so as to move and increase the appreciation of the beholder?

But, not erotic or sexy things, just a normal woman that changes in the pain of a painful transformation. We do not want a pill softened or beribboned, we want the female equivalent of this male werewolf stuff, that's all.

We want things like this, only in female versions, the more the better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wG2qp1DbA

If you think it takes very little to make it. I'll give you a help to succeed:

You could create a female transformation in the style of the Being Human series (george sands), only with the means you have. Make the video, that is shooting with your camera, with a real actress.

Filmed part:

a girl goes into the woods and getting ready for the transformation, begins to undress, until she is naked and ready for the full moon. As soon as the moon peeks from behind the clouds, the girl burst into a cry of pain and fell to the ground on all fours. You can see a close-up of her face and then...

Frame by frame with photoshoop:

Parts from the back, his face stretching, hands that are deformed, the same for the feet become paws and then the whole body.

obviously with the audio.

For the final she-werewolf, in her end form, you can use a true female wolf. Now they're everywhere herds of domesticated wolves. From me, for example, it's full of herds of Czechs wolves, I'm from Europa.

You can ask help, for special effects to this Chilean artist: http://www.loboleo.com/blog/
he could help you even more...

* For the female werewolves, personal I've a particular prefer for the brunette beauties with athletic body: latina, Afro (black, ebony), south American or Cuban types.

P.S.

Let me know, I'm a your fan and I really appreciate the work and effort that you do to make it more beautiful, richer and more engaging the world of werewolves.

P.P.S.
The filmed moon already you have, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6J26mjq1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXn2u_1kBVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIemNjP44gw

What you need is just a girl who recite well, a real she-wolf, and then you make some home-made special effects on your PC.

Last edited by Josh86; 06-29-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Unread 06-29-2013   #23
Josh86
Banned

For the type of werewolf who I mean watch this short horror video for an upcoming movie, watch the female werewolf:

http://vimeo.com/69310074
Unread 06-29-2013   #24
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh86 View Post

But, not erotic or sexy things, just a normal woman that changes in the pain of a painful transformation. We do not want a pill softened or beribboned, we want the female equivalent of this male werewolf stuff, that's all.

We want things like this, only in female versions, the more the better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wG2qp1DbA

If you think it takes very little to make it. I'll give you a help to succeed:

You could create a female transformation in the style of the Being Human series (george sands), only with the means you have. Make the video, that is shooting with your camera, with a real actress.

Filmed part:

a girl goes into the woods and getting ready for the transformation, begins to undress, until she is naked and ready for the full moon. As soon as the moon peeks from behind the clouds, the girl burst into a cry of pain and fell to the ground on all fours. You can see a close-up of her face and then...

Frame by frame with photoshoop:

Parts from the back, his face stretching, hands that are deformed, the same for the feet become paws and then the whole body.

obviously with the audio.

For the final she-werewolf, in her end form, you can use a true female wolf. Now they're everywhere herds of domesticated wolves. From me, for example, it's full of herds of Czechs wolves, I'm from Europa.

You can ask help, for special effects to this Chilean artist: http://www.loboleo.com/blog/
he could help you even more...

* For the female werewolves, personal I've a particular prefer for the brunette beauties with athletic body: latina, Afro (black, ebony), south American or Cuban types.

P.S.

Let me know, I'm a your fan and I really appreciate the work and effort that you do to make it more beautiful, richer and more engaging the world of werewolves.

P.P.S.
The filmed moon already you have, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6J26mjq1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXn2u_1kBVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIemNjP44gw

What you need is just a girl who recite well, a real she-wolf, and then you make some home-made special effects on your PC.

Um, that's a seriously way too much to ask for.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf