free hit counters
X-Men: New Mutants (2018) Wolfsbane - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-06-2019   #25
scryer
Process Fan

Re: X-Men: New Mutants (2018) Wolfsbane

So far we can tell that shes the human form Rahne from the preview shots, so shes human then full on werewolf so its going to be a hidden change, no way an acress like Masie Williams is going to do any sort of hybrid look
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2019   #26
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: X-Men: New Mutants (2018) Wolfsbane

And as we said, in case they showed any "werewolf" at all, the TF would be probably: a) offscreen or b) mystique-likewise, that is, insta-wolf kind of crap. But most probably would be a wolfman-like being just to make sure she keeps her clothes on (it is Disney, right?).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2019   #27
slayer1
Process Master

Re: X Men New Mutants 2018 Wolfsbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by vofs View Post
YES YES YES
love the quitely looks the skins have.
that Xorn skope is quite impressive.
can't wait to see what you have cooking up for the remaining three.... now i wish i had all my new x-men HC's with me TT
These fucking bots getting weirder and wierder, as a programmer it boggles my mind what their incentive for this is. And their shity algorithm sucks at English too
Unread 04-18-2019   #28
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: X Men New Mutants 2018 Wolfsbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
These fucking bots getting weirder and wierder, as a programmer it boggles my mind what their incentive for this is. And their shity algorithm sucks at English too
I thought I'd already reported that bot, either the mods hadn't got around to removing it or didn't believe it was a bot... but it is.

Here is a quick rundown of signs that will tell you an account is a bot.

1. They have yahoo, skype and ICQ all registered, nobody does this other than bots. The ICQ alone is a dead giveaway.
2. They registered within the last few months.
3. They posted once or twice, have a URL in their sig (links is a phishing attempt, page is infected with all kinds of nasty)
4. The content of the one or two posts they have is just word salad, with maybe a hint of the search terms that brought them to the thread.
5. No profile picture, this is also something they have in common. They went to all the trouble of making a sig, filling out all the contact info even the obsolete messenger services but couldn't be bothered to put in an avatar? Nah, that's a bot.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 04-18-2019 at 10:17 AM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote