free hit counters
Dragon Ball DAIMA (AR) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-12-2023   #1
matteso586
Frequent Poster

Dragon Ball DAIMA (AR)

Recently, it was announced that Akira Toriyama is working on a series where the Dragon Ball characters get turned into kids. Bulma, Chi-Chi, and 18 (so far) included.

From the looks of things (the way Goku is dressed), it is set before the End of Z, and after the Supreme Kai and Kibito defused.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #2
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Re: Dragon Ball DAIMA (AR)

With it being Dragon Ball, it'll be a POOF TF, and their clothes will change with them. :/
I love me come DB, but I won't be getting my hopes up.

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
jwyattguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #3
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Ironically, Dragon Ball is precisely KNOWN for showing as much onscreen process as possible, even if it's for jacked dudes. We got the TF of the henshin universe during the Tournament of power, and Caulifla's muscle growth. I personally have my hopes up, specially since the title means something like "Evil" or "True Form". It could be that the spectacular parts of the battle is them temporarily evolving to their former glory.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #4
vid
Frequent Poster

I imagine it'll be for like 1 scene in total, but it would be fascinating to watch the moms try to take care of their now-infant children when they themselves are so small. With Bulma and Chi-Chi it'll probably be flat-out comedy, but I can't recall any time when 18 was put in such a weird situation so it'll be a departure for sure. Also might interesting if 18 and Krillin are weirded out that they can be eye-level with each for the first time ever.

Last edited by vid; 10-13-2023 at 06:22 PM.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2023   #5
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
Ironically, Dragon Ball is precisely KNOWN for showing as much onscreen process as possible, even if it's for jacked dudes. We got the TF of the henshin universe during the Tournament of power, and Caulifla's muscle growth. I personally have my hopes up, specially since the title means something like "Evil" or "True Form". It could be that the spectacular parts of the battle is them temporarily evolving to their former glory.
True... but that's usually for fighting/powering up scenes.

That said, the newest preview shows that there might be a LITTLE bit of process, but their clothes are going to change with them.

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
jwyattguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2023   #6
matteso586
Frequent Poster

Is anyone going to be curious where Gohan and Videl are? I don't think we've ever seen the latter as a kid before.

I don't know about you, but I predict that Goten, Trunks, and Marron's minds remain the same. They'll probably have high pitched voices.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote