free hit counters
Super really quick SW fantasy 3ish or maybe not so quick - Part 1. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-18-2018   #1
OhZone
OhYeah!

Super really quick SW fantasy 3ish or maybe not so quick - Part 1.

Super really quick SW fantasy 3ish or maybe not so quick - Part 1.
AKA The Micro-processor. ha
AKA Haunted Hoarders.

By OhZone, Work in progess.

((This is the fantasy I thought about on my drive home. Somehow I didn't crash! ha))

Lacey coughed and sneezed, "damn, Karen, your late uncle's attic is a dust factory! And a crap pile!" Lacey ducked as she almost hit her head on a rafter. "And it's not as big as you said."

Karen, five inches shorter than Lacey at 5'4", nodded, "yeah, thanks again for helping me go though his stuff. Just stay in the middle. it's big enough to stand up straight, even for you. It's still better than a crawl around attic!" She paused, as she got to the pile of old electronics. "Now I have to warn you, I think these things are haunted! And full of static!"

"Ha! Sure," Lacey chuckled. "Haunted? Really? Did the old hoarder tell you that?"

"Lacey! Don't be too hard on my Unc. His parents lived through the depression, and taught him to be frugal and reuse things and stuff. The way things are going, we could learn some things from that."

"Old farts just don't know how to throw anything away!" She used her feather duster to push away a spider web. "Ugh! I mean, these things belong in the trash - or a museum. Ha!"

Karen sighed "Well, that's why you're here. It will be easier for you to help me toss things out. And be careful! I got shocked by some things here."

The taller girl rolled her eyes, and then glanced down at the curvy Karen. She smiled and admired her lovely smile, her silky auburn hair, her nice cleavage, her cute purple top, and tight sequined fashion jeans. She secretly - or maybe not so secretly - wished Karen was lesbian too, but, at least, she was a good friend and a good wing girl. And she returned that favor with Karen's prospective boy friends.

"Ha! Stop having fantasies about me and lets get to work." Karen laughed, as she grabbed Lacey's hips and spun her around toward the piles of junk. "But be careful."

"Oh! OK OK!" Lacey whined. Lacey started to lift a box of old wires and dump them into a trash bag. "Bet these go to nothing any more."

"You know," Karen smiled. "I picked up an old Lucky-GoldStar radio from up here yesterday. You know, the brand LG used to be, before they were life's good, and got such a shock. I tingled all over. Even in my pussy! ha"

Lacey's eyes widened. "Tease!" She reached for Karen's crotch, but Karen batted her away.

"But maybe it was magic! I immediately found a ten dollar bill when I got to the curb with it. And later I won 50$ on a scratch off. Lucky Goldstar thanks!" she giggled.

Or maybe it turned you back into a 'virgin.' "Goldstar means you never had a man you know!" Lacey laughed and laughed.

"Stop with the lesbo speak and help me. Aunt Alice is counting on us, you know!"

"OK!" Lacey paused as she looked at the next box with old memory chips and processors. " I bet these things aren't as powerful as on old flip phone. Look at this micro-processor. I bet it isn't even a Pentium, much less multicore. OHHHHH!" Lacey dropped the processor on the floor as she looked at her hand. "That felt weird! How can ancient electro stuff still have a charge?" She felt the tingle subside and looked back at Karen. Karen stared back at Lacey with a furrowed brow and a confused look.

"Are you OK? You look weird somehow."

"Thanks, I feel weird too. Maybe these ARE magic! That tingle was - almost pleasurable. Ha. Maybe I should share it with you and we could have a micro-processor moment!" She laughed again, as she reached down to pick up the chip. She made sure to bend over, with her round ass pointing at her friend. What she didn't know was her tight grey leggings were a little less tight than when she put them on.

Karen slapped Lacey's ass! "Now stop trying to get me with your sexy butt!" but then Lacey squealed as she stood up, and not from the slap. "Ohhh! this thing is making me sooo tingly" she moaned. She forced herself to put it down. "What's happening. That was so weird!" She cleared her throat. And I think the dust in here is getting to
me too. My voice sounds weird."

"Lacey! Wha-"

"What, Karen?" Lacey looked at her friend. There now the same height. "Did - did you find some nice heels up here?" Lacey cocked her head and looked at Karen's feet. She was still in her white Adidas. Mouth open, she mumbled, ""Were you always that tall? I know you were shorter - Am I dreaming? Or am I in a hole?" She looked down at herself and was shocked to find that not only was she not in a hole, but her rainbow colored tank top was loose, as were her leggings and Nike's. "How - how is this possible. I'm smaller? This is terrible!"

"Now now, Lace, five foot four is a nice height!"

"Maybe for you! I guess this stuff is magic!" Lacey continued. "It's a "micro" processor so I guess it makes you micro! Oh Gawd! It could make me super tiny then! Help me find something with bigger or grow or maximize or like that on it!" Lacey carefully shook some boxes looking for a remedy.

Meanwhile, Karen smiled at the reduced Lacey, and thought she liked her friend at that size. Or maybe a little smaller.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Last edited by OhZone; 07-18-2018 at 09:47 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote