free hit counters
Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-04-2017   #1
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

https://clips4sale.com/studio/99097/...th+Fantasy++HD

I am aware that because Gary puts up new videos on a regular basis, there's really no need to post anything about it nor do most of his videos seem to meet most of our expectations.

However, just from seeing the gif and preview alone, I felt that this video may be one of his most outstanding. Not so much for the focus on foot growth or the inclusion of past videos within, but for the apparent reliance of practical effects over the tiresome blue screen we've seen a lot of from Gary.

So there you go. I'm still apprehensive about buying this clip, so I welcome any impressions and opinions from those who did. Worth it or not?
Unread 07-04-2017   #2
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Re: Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

Well, he does customs now, so if you want something similar you should send him your story
growthfilic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2017   #3
AndyMuerte
Process Fan

I loved that clip!I enjoyed the actress and the content. I love giantess themed videos, but foot focus is nice for me. Hopefully we can see more like this in the future.
AndyMuerte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2017   #4
growthfilic10
Process Fan

It's really awesome for those who like foot growth, I love it, I just send my story similar to this to Gary and he gave me a price quote, gotta pay him in a week to do it even I can choose the shoes
Unread 07-05-2017   #5
AndyMuerte
Process Fan

Definitely would be interested if it's anything like this clip.
Unread 07-05-2017   #6
Genev89
Process Fan

Does someone know what size shoes has the girl of the video?
Genev89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2018   #7
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genev89 View Post
Does someone know what size shoes has the girl of the video?
Keri Spectrum is size 9, so that's the first size, then u can see the size in the brown when they're are slip open and her feet is on the shoes, it says size 5.5

Last edited by growthfilic10; 07-27-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Unread 07-27-2018   #8
AndyMuerte
Process Fan

I love these clips. I would love more like them. Giantess growth and foot growth are my two favorite. I could probably come up with plenty of clip ideas
Unread 07-05-2017   #9
Conker
King of All the Land

Yeah this clip was the main reason why I decided to do a She-Hulk custom with Gary. It wasn't really because of the shoe growth but more or less because I love how good Gary has gotten with his clothes busting effects. It's green screen which I know some of you guys don't care for but I'm doing most of the effects work for the clip so honestly I can't wait for him to film it and send it to me.
It's kind of a shame people pirate his stuff so much, because I feel like if his growth clips sold much better he'd be making them a lot more. Gary is still at the absolute top for growth clips, even after seeing some other pretty good stores' work.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2017   #10
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker View Post
Yeah this clip was the main reason why I decided to do a She-Hulk custom with Gary. It wasn't really because of the shoe growth but more or less because I love how good Gary has gotten with his clothes busting effects. It's green screen which I know some of you guys don't care for but I'm doing most of the effects work for the clip so honestly I can't wait for him to film it and send it to me.
It's kind of a shame people pirate his stuff so much, because I feel like if his growth clips sold much better he'd be making them a lot more. Gary is still at the absolute top for growth clips, even after seeing some other pretty good stores' work.
Which model did you choose? I chose Kerri, the same as the video and he told the same, that the quote price would be cheaper if piracy wouldn't be there u.u at least 200$ cheaper
Unread 07-06-2017   #11
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by growthfilic10 View Post
Which model did you choose? I chose Kerri, the same as the video and he told the same, that the quote price would be cheaper if piracy wouldn't be there u.u at least 200$ cheaper
I chose Kerri Taylor.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2017   #12
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
https://clips4sale.com/studio/99097/...th+Fantasy++HD

I am aware that because Gary puts up new videos on a regular basis, there's really no need to post anything about it nor do most of his videos seem to meet most of our expectations.

However, just from seeing the gif and preview alone, I felt that this video may be one of his most outstanding. Not so much for the focus on foot growth or the inclusion of past videos within, but for the apparent reliance of practical effects over the tiresome blue screen we've seen a lot of from Gary.

So there you go. I'm still apprehensive about buying this clip, so I welcome any impressions and opinions from those who did. Worth it or not?
50PercentGrey,

Thank you for pointing this out. Being a big fan of practical sfx, I too am curious enough how this production went with them being used. Downloading as I type.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote