free hit counters
Random Growth 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-29-2015   #1
Obsidian
Process Master

Random Growth 2

Hey all, just a quick continuation of a story I wrote a while back. If you missed the first part, I've attached it to this thread for your viewing/continuity pleasure.

Enjoy!

Random Growth 2

"If you're just tuning in, an astonishing situation is unfolding in downtown Mannhattan..." Blared Lyra's television set, the news anchor stuttering a bit as the news airborne camera panned and zoomed in on the sight of her best friend's feet plowing through the café front. Shaking, despite the warm towel wrapped snuggly around her, Lyra shook her head in disbelief.

"Are you alright?" Lyra visibly jumped the moment her fiance's hand made contact with her, and he quickly removed it. "I'm sorry, I didn-"

"No, it's okay." The blonde woman whispered, her voice trembling. "I-I just..." Unable to find the right words, she simply trailes off, her jaw slack.

"It's fine, dear. It's a lot to take in, I know."

"How..." Lyra turned her head back to the television, watching as more and more of the building began to crumble around Amy's form, dust billowing up and obscuring the live feed. "I mean-Jesus, Greg, she put that shit in my drink! That could easily have been me right now!"

Greg pushed up his glasses and stared at the television screen intently, his lips pursed.

"Where did she even find a drug like that?"

Lyra said nothing, simply shrugging her shoulders.

"In all my thirty-seven years as a newscaster, I've never seen anything like this. Both terrifying and bizarre. Local law enforcement-"

The screen suddenly turned dark as Lyra grabbed the remote and hit the power button.

"I can't." She said, tossing the controller aside and rising to her feet. "I can't keep watching it."

"I understand-"

"No, you don't!" Lyra snapped. Collecting herself, she continued in a more subdued voice. "I'm...I'm sorry. It's just, I was there, you know? I watched it happen...and not just to Amy...but to those poor girls too..."

"Hun, why don't you try and get some sleep." Greg proposed, reaching out to lead her back to the bed. Lyra, however, was having none of it.

"I can't sleep, Greg. I'm going to work tonight." Lyra ran her hands through her hair. "Just because my best friend overdoses on some fucked up shit doesn't mean-"

"What?" Greg looked at her, incredulous. "You're seriously going to work after that?!" Shaking his head, he raised an eyebrow at her. "Lyra, you passed out, FAINTED. Don't you think some rest would be a good idea? And besides, I thought you had the day off anyway?"

"Yeah, well now I'd rather just go to work." Lyra fired back, again more fiercely than she'd intended.

"Lyra, no law firm is open past 5." Greg shot back. "Security-"

"Knows me." Lyra finished, tossing aside her towel and heading towards the shower. "And I doubt my boss will mind the overtime. Christ, think about the claims that'll b4 coming in, the lawsuits!"

"Lyra..."

"I'm going, Greg, and don't you dare call me crazy." She yelled from inside the bathroom, shedding her clothes in preparation for a much-needed shower. Throwing his hands up in the air and scratching the back of his head, Greg contemplated what he should do next before giving up and walking out of the room. In the bathroom, Lyra had just removed her undergarments and was stepping into the shower. With a quick turn of her wrist, a gentle spray of warm water cascaded down on her, and the young woman sighed.

Unbeknownst to her and missed by her fiance, the leg of Lyra's discarded pants was blemished with more than just dust and wood fragments; a light dusting of purple powder began to glisten on the fabric as steam steadily filled the room...

Sitting at her desk on the forty-seventh floor, surrounded by filing cabinets, Lyra busied herself with mundane clerical work. As she'd predicted, her employer was more than happy to grant her access, and in the silence of her office, Lyra found some measure of solitude. The news was still roiling with updates regarding the incident, but the paralegal paid it no heed. The last thing she wanted was to hear or read anything else about that disturbing event.

Heaving a sigh, Lyra swiveled her chair around and reached out for one of the filing cabinets. Just before her fingers graced the metal handle, however, she was struck numb as a sudden surge of heat exploded from within her loins...

"W-wha..." Lyra gasped, stunned and nearly doubling over as the heat pulsed more intensely a second time. Instinctively grabbing at her womanhood through her dress skirt, Lyra squinted her eyes and let out a shuddering breath as her entire body began to tingle, her nerves sparking with unmistakable pleasure. Whimpering, she convulsed as a spontaneous orgasm overtook her. Still cupping herself, she could feel her wetness soaking through her skirt and dripping through her fingers with each pulse of her sex.

Finally coming down from her sudden release, Lyra panted and tried to take stock of what had just happened. Bringing her hand up to her face, she looked at her slick fingers and palm with absolute confusion, paying no attention to the musky droplets dripping down onto the paperwork on her desk. It was only when her eyes caught sight of the sparkling engagement ring around her third finger did she finally understand...causing a cold sweat to break out all over her body.

"No...n-no, please no..." She whispered, her lower lip beginning to tremble as she watched the flesh around the ring starting to swell around the thin metal. At the same time, her heels began pinching her toes and she looked down to find small indentations pushing against the pointed fronts. Trying to calm herself and relieve the unpleasant sensation, Lyra kicked off her heels and sat back in her chair. Taking deep breaths, she gripped the arms of her chair and shook her head.

"It's your imagination, Lyra." She repeated over and over, trying to ignore the pesky truth of her spontaneous orgasm. "You're worked up, frightened, and your mind is playing tric-uuuugggghhhhh..."

Lyra moaned involuntarily as another burst of heat flooded her pussy, causing her to lean forward in her chair and grip the armrests tighter. Trying to collect herself, she found the task impossible as the heat grew stronger with each passing second. Curling her toes inside her pantyhose, Lyra collapsed onto the floor as another powerful climax stunned her. Writhing on the floor, moaning without shame, she bucked her hips as more of her hot juices ran down her leg, dampening her hose and the carpet beneath her. Robbed of her senses as the orgasm rolled through her, Lyra didn't catch the sudden tightening of her blouse around her torso, nor did she hear the expensive symbol of Greg's love snapping from her finger. Gripping the carpet with both hands, Lyra screeched in unrestrained bliss as her tits began pushing against her top, the soft flesh filling with more and more fatty tissue and straining her buttons with every passing second.

"Th-this...n-not happening...it can't b-be!" Lyra cried out, finding it harder to breathe, her baby blue blouse constricting her. Groaning, feeling another wave of unwanted ecstasy about to overwhelm her, the afflicted young woman gasped in relief as the buttons on her top began to pop away one-by-one. With every button lost, more of her swelling cleavage billowed forth, her stiffening, red nipples already slipping over the confines of her lacey, white bra.

The orgasmic pleasure assailing her returned with a vengenance, and Lyra couldn't stop herself from cumming a third time, the hair-tie holding her ponytail in place snapping and allowing her gold-brown locks to cover her face. Her ass in the air, she could physically feel her panties being subsumed ever so slowly into her crack as her buttocks began to grow and swell. At the same time, she could also feel those same panties beginning to sink into another crevice, elicting an almost hyperventilating series of moans from the young woman. Reaching her hand back, Lyra's fingers lightly scraped along her exposed labia. Holding her fingers still, she could feel the tender and wet lips pulsing with heat...and swelling. The sound of tearing fabric began to reach her ears, and Lyra almost jumped the moment her panties violently tore away from her body. Glistening with sweat and quivering in the pale light of both her office and the crescent moon shining through the window, Lyra was powerless to stave off another round of blissful growth. Her blouse, already giving way in the front, was coming untucked from her skirt, itself no longer adequately covering the girl's modesty. Runs began to form in her hose, which rapidly began to widen into actual tears...

Reaching a hand up, Lyra made a last ditch effort to reach her phone...but managed only to knock most of the contents of her desk onto the floor. With more heat beginning to build just below her belly, Lyra lowered her head in defeat.

"G-greg..." She whimpered softly, before breaking into a long, staccato moan as the remains of her work clothes began to tear and rip...

-OR 2015
Attached Files
File Type: doc Random Growth 1.doc (46.0 KB, 153 views)
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2015   #2
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Random Growth 2

A refreshing read and well timed for the absence of similar growth writing. Nice work, however short or sweet it is. Hopefully this brief continuation has a fitting conclusion so it can be added to many a reader's repertoire.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 12-30-2015 at 11:48 PM.
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2015   #3
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Random Growth 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
A refreshing read and well timed for the absence of similar growth writing. Nice work, however short or sweet it is. Hopefully this brief continuation has a fitting conclusion so it can be added to many a reader's repertoire.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Just threw it together in a couple of hours (so I know there's a few spelling errors lol).

I'm not sure if there ever will be a conclusion to this story. These random stories are honestly just supposed to be short, little bits of pron everyone can take a minute to read and enjoy if they like.

Maybe I'll write a conclusion to this particular story. We'll see.
Unread 12-31-2015   #4
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Random Growth 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Just threw it together in a couple of hours (so I know there's a few spelling errors lol).

I'm not sure if there ever will be a conclusion to this story. These random stories are honestly just supposed to be short, little bits of pron everyone can take a minute to read and enjoy if they like.

Maybe I'll write a conclusion to this particular story. We'll see.
OR,

Well.............................

You did kinda leave Part Two right in the middle of the best part with Lynda's growth. Perhaps more of a reason to at least finish this one. Lol.

Unread 01-01-2016   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Nice.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2016   #6
Obsidian
Process Master

@Mr Wayne: True. Perhaps a proper conclusion is in order.

@TF-Viewer: Thank you. ^^
Unread 01-05-2016   #7
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Random Growth 2 & 3

Mr. Wayne has persuaded me to continue with this story, so here's another slice of growing awesomeness.

Random Growth 3

"Ohgodohgodohgod..." Lyra breathed, trying to hold back the inevitable, her features scrunched. Despite her monumental effort, she wailed in defeat as her blouse shredded from her bulging and shaking form and fell under her in thin ribbons.

Her breasts, heaving with Lyra's exertions, similarly refused to be confined any longer. With each short inhalation the poisoned woman took, the soft, sweat-streaked orbs on her chest ballooned further outwards, her rock-hard nipples already exposed. More and more supple flesh spilled over the audibly straining bra, and just as Lyra felt another wave of unrelenting pleasure crashing over her, the hooks securing the garment over her back deformed briefly...before divorcing themselves from each other. Gravity immediately seized hold of her expanding tits the moment her bra failed, causing them to drop and sway beneath her, nipples grazing the carpeted floor.

Biting her lower lip, tears dripped from Lyra's eyes, her nerves on fire and her entire body tingling with overwhelming sensations. Her joints gave out and she fell, one cheek pressed against the floor as her pussy decided at that moment to spasm, drenching the carpet further in her fluids. Gripping the ground with elongating fingers, Lyra dug her swelling toes in as well and slowly began to inch her way towards the dwindling door. With each pull, the tears in her hose widened and her toenails begab poking through the fronts. By the time she managed to reach the door, mass expanses of her thighs were exposed, and the front of her hose had been relegated to her thickening ankles. Reaching out with one hand, she wrapped her enormous palm around the handle...and promptly tore the metal extension from its mount.

Screaming in frustration, Lyra tossed away the broken handle and pushed against the door. The polished wood shuddered, cracked, and with a third push, finally tore from the hinges holding it in place. Unfortunately for Lyra, getting out was proving to be even more difficult. Wrestling with the door frame, the enlarging woman paid no attention to her now miniature skirt busting from her waist. The only objective for her, no matter how irrational, was to get out of her office, and then the building. Grunting inbetween bouts of unabashed moaning, Lyra managed to finally wedge her head and shoulders out into the hallway. As she twisted her body around in a bid to snake her way down the hall, her body suddenly underwent another growth spurt.

"N-NO, nooooo pl-please' l-let gooo!" Lyra cried pitifully, drained of strength and unable to dislodge her shivering and swelling body from the doorway. Halfway between her office and the hall, Lyra's squirming feet surged, stretching back to her desk. Her gigantic toes scraped against the wooden desk, shoving it and eventually tilting it over. The door frame began to bow outwards, and jagged cracks soon started to form along the drywall separating her office from the hallway. Her pussy was soon on fire once more, practically flowinh with more of her sweet-smelling juices...

"Mommy, can we get ice cream?"

"We'll see." Valerie off-handedly replied to her five-year old daughter, the two of them fresh off a shopping spree. Ladened with bags from various department stores, Valerie stopped suddenly as the sound of popping and splintering glass caught her attention. Snapping her eyes up, she gasped; two enormous feet had just shattered through the window panes midway up the skyscraper above them. Momentarily paralyzed by the shocking sight, Valerie quickly regained her senses as she caught sight of furniture and glass plummeting down. Dropping her bags and snatching up her daughter's hand, she hefted the young girl and bolted across the street. Her brown hair swirling around her, partially obscuring her vision, she could still hear the shards of glass starting to rain down on the street all around her...followed swiftly by the deafing sound of something extremely heavy exploding against the pavement. Sharp pain erupted in Valerie's back an instant later, and she inhaled sharply. Joining the multitude of pedestrians fleeing the area, Valerie turned and looked up again: The feet had extended out even further now, and it was obvious to everyone at this point that they belonged to a young woman. Covering her daughter's frightened eyes, Valerie sheltered in place and reached for her phone, trying to ignore the pinpricks of pain in her back.

"Jesus, not again..." She whispered in awe as she tapped the phone and scrolled down to dial 911...
Unread 01-05-2016   #8
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

How'd I guess what this post would be..... Hmmmmmmm....................

A little birdie told me..

And what a tease you are. Leaving room for plenty more with potential and clothes destructive hormonal mayhem. You might even write more than you think..

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 01-05-2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Oops... I saw Star Wars Episode VII 3D again.. ;)
Unread 01-06-2016   #9
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Random Growth 4

And more...

*Gotta hand it to Mr. Wayne, he's piqued my interest as to where this story could actually go. *

Random Growth 4

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, ma'am, just a few more minutes and you should be good to go." Responded the paramedic tending to the lacerations on Valerie's back. Her purple sweater pulled up, each dab of the medicated swap made the young mother wince and grit her teeth. Still, it wasn't half as bad as having splinters of desk plucked from her flesh, and just as the EMT had promised, she was back to pulling down her shirt in no time.

Looking around and holding her daughter against her hip, Valerie looked at the devastation surrounding her; broken glass, shattered wood, blood, emergency vehicles, flashing lights...and of course, the giantess high above, being ever so carefully tended to by first responders. As far as Valerie had heard, authorities were still working on a plan to extract her from the building...

Staring at the scene for a moment longer, Valerie ran one hand through her long brown hair and made the quick decision to abandon her likely ruined purchases; the fact that she and her precious daughter were still alive meant more to her than some vanity items. Checking with the police chief, she took her leave, walking away as swiftly as possible from the horrendous scene behind her.

Vibrant streaks of orange sunlight filtered through Valerie's bedroom window, licking at her cheek and warming her skin. Squinting and pulling her covers closer around her, she tried to ignore the sound of cartoons playing down the hall, and the uncomfortable chill assaulting her toes.

Furrowing her brow suddenly, Valerie reluctantly alllowed her eyes to slowly open and groggily sat up just enough to look down at the edge of her bed. Valerie hadn't always always been a single mother; there had been a time when she'd loved another human being enough to marry them...but, that love had been fleeting. Still, she'd been compensated enough to buy herself a nice queen-size bed with a comfy comforter to boot. Noticing the tips of her toes sticking out from under said blanket, Valerie sighed and pulled them back under. Closing her eyes and returning her head to the soft pillow beneath her, she was just on the cusp of sleep once more when a high-pitched jarred her awake once more.

"Mommy! I'm hungry!"

"There's cereal in the pantry..." Valerie mumbled, hearing nothing in reply for a few seconds.

"Mommy!"

"Gaaaah..." Valerie groaned into her pillow before sitting back up and swiveling out of the bed. Placing her bare feet on the cold hardwood floor, she searched several moments for her robe, before finally discovering it hiding under some dirty laundry. Plucking it up and throwing it over her shoulders, she briefly noticed that the sleeves didn't quite go all the way down to her wrists. Before she could investigate the oddity further, her daughter once more demanded her attention.

"I wanna watch Frozen!"

"Then put the disc in the blu-ray player, Taylor." Valerie replied, somewhat annoyed. "You know how to do that."

"Will you watch it with me?" Taylor shouted back, hopeful. Rubbing her eyes, Valerie made her way to the kitchen and sighed.

"Yes, honey." She replied as she opened up the pantry and took out the half-empty box of Frosted Flakes. "But right after, we're going over to Maddie's, remember? It's her birthday today."

"I don't like Maddie!" Echoed her daughter's voice. Shaking her head, Valerie poured two bowls of cereal and saturated the contents with milk.

"Well, too bad because she likes you, and you're going to have fun at her party and you're going to be nice to her. Understand?"

Hearing no reply, Valerie knew her daughter was now most likely pouting. Figuring it would pass as soon as the movie started, Valerie made her way into the living room, mentally preparing herself for her sixty-third listening of the earworm, Let It Go...

Noon was quickly approaching, and still neither mother nor daughter were completely ready to go. Brushing her hair, Valerie tossed the brush aside and walked from the bathroom into her closet. Fresh from the shower, she toweled off quickly and reached for her undergarments. Slipping her silk panties on with ease, she wrapped her bra around her petite breasts next. Finally, she pulled out a simple red tee and threw it over her head. Finding it just a bit snug, she fidgeted with the garment until it felt somewhat more comfortable.

"Taylor, are you almost ready? We're going to be late..." Valerie called out, going through her drawers and finally selecting a pair of jeans she didn't hate.

"I don't feel good..." Taylor responded...in a very much healthy tone. Valerie rolled her eyes.

"Nice try, let's go young lady."

"But I don't like Maddie!"

"Don't start, Taylor." Valerie fired back, her own tone gentle but stern. Slipping one leg in, and then the other, Valerie wiggled the jeans up to her waist and fastened the button. Pulling up the zipper, the single mother turned to look at herself in the mirror, and grimaced a little. She could just barely see the light brown skin of her waist peeking out from where her shirt and jeans failed to meet one another. "Damn, I really gotta stop eating that sugary shit..."

Mumbling under her breath, she pulled out a pair of cotton socks from her dresser and sat down on the bed to put them on. In no time, she had both feet covered...but found the cotton material just a little tighter than normal. Remembering the events of the previous night, a cold chill went up Valerie's spine as she studied her foot and noticed that her jeans weren't quite going all the way down past her ankles.

"I just bought these..." She muttered to herself, eyes darting up and down her leg in worry. Shaking her head, Valerie rose to her feet and smoothed out her clothes. "Get a grip, Valerie. You're just being paranoid...and making excuses for your poor diet." She chastised herself. Walking out into the living room, she looked down at her half-dressed daughter in dismay.

"Seriously, Taylor?" Valerie quarked an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips. "Trust me, you're getting dressed one way or the other, little miss..."

Last edited by Obsidian; 01-06-2016 at 01:03 PM.
Unread 01-07-2016   #10
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

OR,

I think the proper phrase could read more like.. light'n a fire cracker under one's ass in order to inspire chaos of a literary nature.

Hey? If it works, right?

Now with extra inspiration in hand, I am curious to see what might cometh forth next...

Unread 01-10-2016   #11
Obsidian
Process Master

The story continues...

Random Growth 5

"Big smile!" Chirped Maddie's mother, Alyssa, imitating herself the action she wanted her young daughter and her friends to perform. All of the children did as they were instructed...except for Taylor, whom simply stood there, looking quite sour.

Smiling sheepishly at Alyssa, Valerie walked over to her daughter after the photo had been taken.

"I wanna go home." The stubborn girl demanded, crossing her arms over her chest. Valerie sighed and took her daughter aside.

"Honey, we will go home in a little while." Valerie explained, tugging at her shirt sleeve absently for what felt like the one-hundreth time. "Try and have some fun, okay?"

Taylor tooted her lower lip.

"Okay...how about if you behave, we'll get that ice cream we missed out on yesterday?"

The little girl's face immediately brightened.

"Do you think we'll see another big lady?!" She exclaimed, eyes wide. Valerie's smile faltered.

"Uh...w-well...no, probably not, sweetie." Valerie stumbled, looking around at the other party guest that had overheard her daughter. When Taylor's lower lip began to protrude once more, Valerie shook her head and placed her hands on the tiny girl's shoulders. "Oh, um, y-you never know, right? Maybe. Now go on and play with Maddie."

Skipping off happily, Taylor rejoined the other children while her mother stood back up and gave a quick smile to the parents still eyeing her. Taking a silent breath, she dropped herself into a worn lawn chair beside Alyssa and accepted the cool glass of lemonade offered by the other woman.

"Thanks." She replied gratefully, still feeling her cheeks burning...in fact, she'd felt a little warm all day. Chugging the refreshing liquid, Valerie sincerely hoped she wasn't coming down with something.

"So...a lot of big ladies in the news these days, wouldn't you say?" Alyssa smirked.

"I guess." Valerie replied, licking her lips and trying to avoid the conversation. "This is really good. Country Time?"

"Yep." Alyssa confirmed, before taking a sip herself and setting down her glass. "I wonder what's causing these...I dunno, random growths?" Alyssa persisted.

"I don't know." Valerie replied as cooly as she could muster. "Something in the water?" She joked, hoping again to downplay the topic.

"Maybe. I certainly hope not." Alyssa continued, clearly not taking the hint. "So, what was it like to see? I mean, I saw the news footage of the first one, but they're being tight-lipped about the woman last night."

"It was just a woman, you know." Valerie shook her head and shrugged. "Her feet were dangling out of the building, there was a lot of debris, and, well, that's pretty much it."

Shifting uncomfortably, Valerie subtly pulled at her jeans, trying to readjust her panties without being too obvious about it; ever since she and Taylor had gotten to the party, everything about Valerie's outfit had just felt progressively more off.

"Did she say anything?" Alyssa leaned in, curiousity etched on her features. Valerie turned to look at her, head tilted.

"No...just a lot of, uh, moaning, I guess..." Valerie replied slowly, clearly growing impatient. "Look, it's not something I want to revisit...Taylor and I were lucky enough to avoid serious injury."

"Oh, yeah, I get it. Sorry." Alyssa nodded quickly and with what appeared to be sincerity, sitting back in her chair and playing with her blonde curls. A few moments of silence passed between the two women.

"So was she moaning in pain, or-?" Alyssa ventured again. Exasperated, Valerie rose from her chair.

"I need to use the bathroom, excuse me." She interrupted, setting down her glass and walking inside Alyssa's house. Finding the restroom unoccupied, Valerie shut the door behind her gently and locked it. Placing her hands on the sink, she leaned against the cool ceramic and bowed her head. Taking a few deep breaths, the young woman glanced up into the mirror and noticed gistening sweat beginning to bead on her forehead. Looking down at her exposed arms, she could see that they too were beginning to perspire.
Feeling flush, Valerie swallowed audibly and tried to ignore the rather disconcerting warmth that was starting to build in a more private area of her body.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Valerie breathed, allowing her hand to drift from the sink and lightly graze her crotch. Even covered by the denim of her jeans, the touch felt electric, and Valerie felt her knees grow weak. Stumbling over to the toliet, she hastily lowered the lid and unbuttoned her jeans. Lowering the zipper, she collapsed on the seat and shakily slipped her hand into the sweltering depths of her jeans.

Her thighs were slick with sweat, and Valerie could feel it seeping through her clothes and soaking her undergarments. She palmed her mound and inhaled sharply. Running her middle finger down the center of her pussy, Valerie bit her lower lip as soon as she felt her sticky lubricant filter through her panties and dampen her finger.

"Ouch!" Valerie cried out, something pinching her back. Withdrawing her hand, she reached back, thinking perhaps her stitches had popped. Her fingers graced her bra strap, and she froze. Probing, she could clearly feel the indentations the straps were making in her flesh. Jumping to her feet, Valerie nearly cried out in panic as she looked down an could actually see her shirt creeping up past her belly button.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ!" Valerie shouted, before clamping a hand over her mouth. Looking down again, she winced as her jeans began growing tighter, constricting her. The tips of her toes began to sting, and she could see indentations beginning to stretch and deform the front of her shoes. "Shit! Why me?!" She whispered, fingers curled helplessly. A knock at the door made Valerie freeze, even if it did nothing to halt her expanding body.

"S'cuse me, I have to use the potty." Intoned a muffled, yet high-pitched voice from the other side. Cringing as her clothes continued to shrink around her lengthening and swelling form, Valerie looked for a window. Finding only a small one that she would have had zero chance of fitting through even before her current predicament, Valerie's fear began to rise as she felt her jeans starting to split at the seams and more urgent knocking at the door.

"One minute!" Valerie answered, trying to conceal the quaver in her voice as she thought frantically. Suddenly, the growth began to slow...and then cease. Staring down at herself in amazement and utter confusion, Valerie snapped her gaze up again as a lighter knock came at the door.

"Hey Valerie, are you still in there?" Called Alyssa's overly cheery voice.

"Y-yeah...not, uh, not really feeling very good. Sorry."

"Oh." Alyssa replied. "Something you ate, maybe?"

Looking down at herself again, Valerie could only gawk. Her tee was now just covering her breasts, which themselves now stood at almost D-cups. Her jeans barely reached to her calves, and the front of her shoes had frayed open, allowing a few of her sock-clad toes to poke forth. Reaching down to try zip her jeans back up, she found the effort a wasted one. Sighing, realizing that there was no way out of this room without being seen, Valerie made the only choice she had.

"Umm, yeah, probably. Actually, Alyssa, would you mind giving me a hand?" Valerie ventured, loathing her lack of options. "I-I, um, kinda got really sick and I...I could just really use a hand..."

"Uh...yeah...yeah, sure. No problem."

"I'm going to unlock the door...come in as quick as you can...okay?" Valerie urged nervously.

"Got it."

Taking a few deep breaths, Valerie gathered her courage, stood to the side of the door, gripped the handle with some difficulty...and opened it swiftly. Clearly expecting a vile odor, Alyssa stepped in fast and let out her breath as soon as she noticed the relative cleanliness of her bathroom. Turning, she caught sight of Valerie and squealed in terror.

Clamping a heavy hand over her friend's mouth, Valerie quickly shut the door again and locked it.

"What happened?! Why'd you scream!?" Several kids could be heard on shouting on the other side. "Is it super nasty!?"

"Keep your voice down." Valerie eyed Alyssa intensely. Confident there would be no further screams, Valerie removed her hand. Turning her head towards the door, Valerie blunted any further questions. "Yeah, it's pretty bad. But we'll take care of it."

"Are you okay, Mommy?" Echoed her daughter's voice. Valerie's shoulder's sagged.

"Y-yes, I'm fine, honey." She lied, trying not to break down. "Listen, how about you show Maddie and the others kids what you've been learning in ballet class. Alyssa and I will be out soon."

Listening to the kids talking amongst themselves, Valerie turned her attention back to Alyssa...the other woman eyeing her with a mixture of fear and unabashed curiosity.

"Y-you...your one of them..." Alyssa gasped, reaching out tentatively to touch Valerie's arm experimentally. Valerie smacked her hand away.

"I need help, Alyssa." She began. "I have to see a doctor or something, but I can't be seen like this. I can't...I-I can't let Taylor see me like this." Valerie's lower lip began to tremble. Searching her friend's eyes, Alyssa nodded.

"Leave it to me." She said, resolute. "I'll arrange a sleepover with John. Taylor can stay with us until we figure out what's happening to you."

Valerie nodded, defeated and unsure of what to say.

"I'll get the kids outside. Slip into my bedroom and lock the door. We'll go to the ER as soon as John's gets home."

"T-thank you." Valerie sobbed, catching sight of herseld in the mirror again.

"Hey, hey...we'll get through this, okay?" Alyssa soothed, hugging the now six-foot-nine Valerie. "We'll get through it..."

Last edited by Obsidian; 01-10-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Unread 01-11-2016   #12
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Random Growth 2

Very nice, very nice. I like the build up, awkward bathroom situation, seemingly unstoppable growth yet unexpected and curious end to the spurt. I hope the condition spreads. ^_^ And that I'm not the only one supporting your work..