free hit counters
Wonderland by Yugo Ishikawa (Manga Series) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-28-2020   #1
a0040pc

Wonderland by Yugo Ishikawa (Manga Series)

I recently discovered a manga series called Wonderland by Yugo Ishikawa.

The series is a horror story about a girl named Yukko who wakes up and discovers that she has been shrunk down to a few inches in height. At first she thinks that she is simply dreaming but soon discovers that not only is it reality but she isn't the only person to have shrunk.

Everyone in a section of the city have also shrank to the same size and are being picked off by birds and cats. Not only that but the Japanese Military is hunting down the shrunken citizens for nefarious reasons. Yukko seems completely lost in all of this until she discovers a mysterious young woman with cat eyes and fangs named Alice.

At this moment in time four out of the six volumes have been released in English. The next two chapters are being released within the space of six months and that'll be it for the series. It seems to be one of those single arc series. To read online follow the links below....

https://kissmanga.com/Manga/Wonderland (English, incomplete)

https://lhscan.net/manga-wonderland-raw.html (Japanese, complete)

For GTS fans, in volume four both Alice and Yukko do become giant size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9781626929081.jpg (45.8 KB, 170 views)
Unread 01-28-2020   #2
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Wonderland by Yugo Ishikawa (Manga Series)

An actual horror story involving shrunken people? That sounds like a new concept. Most of the time it's just fetish material with horror elements thrown in.

Sounds like it could be interesting. Though some types of horror I can not take. So it really depends on how graphic it is. Or how things are handled. An example: I can watch "Friday the 13th." Have a hard time with "Nightmare on Elm Street."

Edit:

I have thought of a better example. The "Jurassic Park" movies and "Jurassic World." The "Jurassic Park" movies, I think they handled the death scenes well. In "Jurassic World" I think it was done poorly. In "Jurassic park the Lost World" Eddie's death was rather brutal. Though his heroic sacrifice fit the movie. In "Jurassic World" Zara's death was also horrible. Only it didn't fit at all.

Last edited by Tiedefender; 01-28-2020 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Better example
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote