free hit counters
Possible Freeborn revival? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-16-2019   #13
scryer
Process Fan

Re: Possible Freeborn revival?

its super annoying because his actual skill in fx is good and he uses practical effects but he seems all talk about most of his projects
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2019   #14
Voral
Lurker

I too watched the live stream. Seems like he has the complete backing of a funder already and everything for the short film is paid for in full. He said he hopes to get the short film out to ship to bigger movie studios in hopes the full movie gets picked up and made. Some other interesting tidbits as well, the final wolf form will be a 4 legged wolf, it will be an AWIL style transformation with tons of practical effects, the woman will be clothed because she does not know she is turning into a werewolf just yet. According to Brownrigg, the clothes will "have to come off somehow." He plans to do live streams more often to describe the creation process and is open to all questions.
Voral is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2019   #15
scryer
Process Fan

Yea I watched his stuff and seems to have gotten funding for this from somewhere, I think he wants to do a good job but has had some history of taking money for one project to do another and not being very transparent about what hes doing.
Taking crowdfunding money obligates you to do as your told when that money concerns a specific thing.
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2019   #16
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by scryer View Post
Taking crowdfunding money obligates you to do as your told when that money concerns a specific thing.

Except for that time when it didn’t
Unread 09-18-2019   #17
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Looks like hell has finally frozen over. Unfortunately (for me, at least), he switched the TF scene in the crowd-funded short film from the “bad girl” who enjoys being a werewolf and her TF to a “good girl” who doesn’t know what’s happening to her and is therefore resisting the TF and in pain. Also, the original werewolf in the scene was going to be bipedal, my preferred werewolf form, not quadruped like the new one. Finally, there was presumably going to be more nudity in the original TF scene since the “bad girl” begins the TF by ripping her clothes off, and in this one, she slowly shreds them as the TF progresses. Anyway, people who helped fund Brownrigg’s last campaign (the aforementioned TF scene with the “bad girl”) and didn’t receive anything for it, including me and, I’m assuming, most people reading this thread, should get access to this new short film. That would at least be the decent thing to do.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2019   #18
Voral
Lurker

A little bit more details on this upcoming short film from one of his livestreams tonight. He also said he might be back on later to finish up sculpting the foot paws. But here is what he has said.

The transformation length will be about double the length that the AWIL transformation was clocked in at. They are also going to shoot the film in 4k, meaning he is going to make painstakingly sure that every prop is detailed to the max. Has said the clothes the actress will be wearing won't "Rip off" ala hulk style, but much more of as they get constraining, the actress will tear them off herself. Also explained how he would do some of the claw extension scenes using practical effects. It was a pretty interesting live stream overall.
Unread 09-18-2019   #19
Leo2017
Leecher

where will the live stream be at?
Leo2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2019   #20
dorintf
Process Master

Oh Jesus Christ.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2019   #21
mtsocano
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
Oh Jesus Christ.
Is that in shock, awe, or exasperation? With the phrase, it's kinda hard to tell.
But yeah, if the new short is for real, it sounds awesome.
mtsocano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2019   #22
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voral View Post
A little bit more details on this upcoming short film from one of his livestreams tonight. He also said he might be back on later to finish up sculpting the foot paws. But here is what he has said.

The transformation length will be about double the length that the AWIL transformation was clocked in at. They are also going to shoot the film in 4k, meaning he is going to make painstakingly sure that every prop is detailed to the max. Has said the clothes the actress will be wearing won't "Rip off" ala hulk style, but much more of as they get constraining, the actress will tear them off herself. Also explained how he would do some of the claw extension scenes using practical effects. It was a pretty interesting live stream overall.
Did he say who's going to have access to this short once it's completed? That is what concerns me, that the people who helped fund his last short and didn't get anything in return are not going to be able to see this.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2019   #23
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I can't help but think this is going to be exactly like every other time with this guy. People get hyped for something, and then nothing.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2019   #24
Voral
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
Did he say who's going to have access to this short once it's completed? That is what concerns me, that the people who helped fund his last short and didn't get anything in return are not going to be able to see this.
He said once it's done it will be posted so everyone can see it. Either his youtube page or his facebook page.