free hit counters
The Happiest Birthday - Denouement (Incomplete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-02-2011   #13
Milo_Pepper
Lurker

Re: The Happiest Birthday - Denouement 1.26.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by merritstone View Post
Thanks!

I wrote a story called "The Body Beam" and the main two characters are both slowly shrinking and reducing in cup size throughout the first half of the story. Eventually one of them learns how to reverse the process but doesn't inform the other.
Very cool! Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure you've been bugged about it before but I can't help but ask...is there going to more?
Milo_Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011   #14
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo_Pepper View Post
Very cool! Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure you've been bugged about it before but I can't help but ask...is there going to more?
The answer is 'yes', but its a looooong yes. I am not paid to write this stuff and I've got a pretty busy family life. So thanks for asking, but also... thanks for waiting.
merritstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011   #15
insomniac
SW Archivist

I'm a moderate SM fan and I've LOOOVED this story since I first read it. You are a true artist among us, the writing is superb and makes me wanting more. My favorite thing about this story is that it stays away from some of the more typical tropes of SM stories (and fetish ones in general) like the nurturing aspect. "Oh look, you've shrunk. Now I'm going to turn you into a man baby!!!" good lord I hate that. Plus, you stay away from "I blacked out and now I'm (insert size here) now I can fuck my mother! WOO!"

Oh yeah, the SW, BE, etc stuff is so fucking hot it's crazy.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011   #16
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

Speaking of Body Beam... did that one ever get finished?
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011   #17
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickme View Post
Speaking of Body Beam... did that one ever get finished?
Nope. Its there... waiting. (Busy life) + (Not my job) = (sooner or later). I do love that tale, though. And unlike many of my stories, I can 'see' the ending.
Unread 02-05-2011   #18
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by merritstone View Post
Thanks!

I wrote a story called "The Body Beam" and the main two characters are both slowly shrinking and reducing in cup size throughout the first half of the story. Eventually one of them learns how to reverse the process but doesn't inform the other.
You do BR really well. I remember when it popped up in Happiest Birthday I was thrilled. And then I read Body Beam.

Honestly, I kept hoping you'd do one of your "short story, quick drawing" with a BR theme or as part of it. Either way, you do amazing work, merritstone.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2011   #19
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Added a "Morning After" Chapter. In which little Mai grows back to her full size.

---

-September 13th

The next morning, the joke was on us.

I woke with the distinctive weight of Mai’s tiny form distinctly less distinct. In fact, it was in a constant flux. It was getting heavier.

Still laying on my back I could feel Mai’s warm nude body sprawled across my stomach. When I went to bed her head barely reached my ribs, her feet didn’t make it to my knees. Mai’s disheveled blue-black hair was now tickling my chin, while her toes were scraping my calves. She was deeply asleep and gently nuzzling herself against my prone form. Nuzzling and growing at an increasingly rapid pace.

“Mai,” I stage-whispered. “Get up, you’re growing.”

In response she sleep-kissed the side of my face as her toes fidgeted with my own. I started to sit up and one of her arms swung over and landed on my wrist. Her hand met mine and I could see that it was easily matching me in size.

A missed opportunity, I should’ve rolled her off me right then. Sadly it was only as I held a woman who was my own size that I realized how much I missed it. My arms tightened and I held on a moment longer.

It was a moment too long.

The woman laying on top of me soon out-weighed me. Her head was now higher than mine and I was looking into the nape of her neck. My out-stretched toes could no longer reach her ankles. She was not just on top of me, she was pinning me to the bed. I struggled to get out from under the ever-expanding Asian but her sleeping form was so much dead weight. A lot of dead weight.

“Mai,” I said, louder now. “Wake up!”

Nothing. I needed help.

To my right was a wall of flesh. A pale wall compared to the tanned ceiling pressing down on me. I reached out to touch Meg’s side. I poked her pretty hard, but the blond giantess was also asleep. No good. I needed out from under Mai, fast.

I looked up to holler Mai’s name directly up into her, but it was at that moment that her growing body pushed one of her small (or at least they had been small) breasts directly into my face. All I got for my troubles was a nipple poke to the eye. I opened my mouth, but it filled with Mai’s boob. I yelled her name into her skin, but only received a pleasurable groan in response.

Changing tactics, I tried to push on her belly. Wedging my elbows into the bed and pushing upward on one side of her so as to encourage her to roll off of me. A tribute to my own strength, it almost worked, but as I began to shift the growing woman, her weight intensified on the left side on my body. It proved to be too much for me and I dropped back down, panting from the effort.

My chin nestled briefly inside Mai’s naval and my head pushed upward as it further traveled up my body. From underneath Mai’s eight or nine foot body I could see Meg’s even larger shape. Meg was laying on her back with her enormous breasts pushing against gravity and doing a surprisingly good job of it. I could just see her armpit, ribs, and the crest of one of those magnificent hemisphere’s rising like a distant mountain.

Mai was the size of a child compared to Meg and she was still growing to snuggle right into the space between Meg’s arm and body. It would’ve been sweet if I hadn’t been underneath her being crushed.

“Meg! Help!” I yelled. I squeezed a hand out from under Mai’s thigh and punched Meg’s waist with all of my might. The effect was negligible on the 18 foot giantess.

“HmmMmm?” Meg mumbled. “Whazzit?”

Meanwhile, Mai was still lying on her stomach and she was growing faster than ever. I grasped a momentary respite as she flexed her thighs. This eased some of the weight off me and I grabbed a much needed lungful of air. But then she relaxed dropping her silky black bush into my face. My head was smooshed between the bed and my lover’s still growing vagina. As her sex slid up my face I was slightly surprised to find how wet she was. However trying this might have been for me, the experience was giving Mai some wonderful dreams.

The process had been a bit infuriating, a bit funny, but it was getting serious. Mai was now more than twice my size and had to weigh a thousand pounds. Fortunately she was so big now that most of her body was not on top of mine. Still, her thigh laid across my body like a felled tree.

“Meg! Help me!”

“Oh, hello there,” Meg giggled sleepily as Mai’s head nuzzled into Meg’s armpit.

Mai had started the morning a mere sixth of Meg’s size but now the she was nearly physical Meg’s equal. Her body had been laying more or less parallel to Meg’s own. As she grew she naturally expanded into Meg’s arm-crook like the lover she was. Still asleep Mai instinctively kissed the side of the blonde’s bodacious bosom.

“Mai,” Meg laughed. She was still a little out of it. “Wake up, honey, you’re get big.”

Then a suddenly her voice was much crisper. “Whoa! You’re real big!” she said. “Oh my, JEFF!”

“mrown ’ere!” I hollered from my prison under Mai’s thickening thigh.

Meg quickly squeezed out from Mai’s slumbering embrace. With a careful step across the Asian girl’s widening back, Meg hopped to my side. Mai was now certainly the larger of the two, but thankfully not by much. A grunt, a stumble, and a little luck and Meg managed to twist Mai’s ankle so that she rolled onto her back, relieving me from the thunderous pressure of her growing body.

Somehow Mai had managed to sleep through all of this.

“Thanks,” I said, “kinda thought I was a goner for a second there.”

“Smooshed to death by giant Asian poon-tang,” Meg said. “There are worse ways to go.”

Mai’s enormous leg continued to grow and stretch past us. Meg stepped over it and then bent and lifted me up so I could join her. With her arm scooped underneath my ass, Meg held me close. I was split leg on her side with one of those titanic boobs pushing wonderfully into my chest and stomach. It was the position one might hold a small child- a very small child- but it also worked for us. It had become quite natural for her to hold me for some time now. She had pointed out that it was a lot easier to talk to someone when they weren’t standing down by your knees. It also kept me out from underfoot. With those giant jugs of hers Meg had problems seeing anything below her waist.

We stood in the ‘V’ between Mai’s legs and marveled. Mai was fully 25 feet tall, had to weigh about 6 tons, and continued to steadily grow. If I asked her, Meg might have argued that she appeared much smaller than that, but both of us would agree she was damn big- and she was starting to make a mess of Tiny Town.

Why stand between a growing giantess’s legs you might ask? For starters you can’t beat the view. All that womanhood growing bigger before your eyes could take your breath away. Second it was the safest place on in Tiny Town. As Mai returned to he normal-size her growing body was beginning to push all the doll furniture she had previously gathered for us out of place. A few of the pieces had already been pushed over the edge.

And still she slept. Every long, lungful of air seemingly leaving her slightly bigger than the breath before.

The iPod and its dock went toe-to-toe with her expanding elbow and lost, tumbling to ground with a sudden metallic plop. Our bed went in the other direction slowly getting crushed in between Mai’s ever widening hip and the wall. A plastic dresser stuffed with clothes that were still too big for Meg slid and then thumped to the ground. The gigantic mirror fell to its doom after bumping into Mai’s knee. There was no tinkle of broken glass. The ‘mirror’ was really just a Mylar sticker that made Meg and I appear as though we were in a blurry funhouse when we gazed into it. Like most of the furniture she had brought for us, it was more for looks than function.

Mai passed 40 feet and while she might have been wrecking Tiny Town, Meg and I were relatively safe in the shelter of Mai’s huge, tan thighs.

“Uhm, Meg, should we be going?”

“What? Is she too much woman for you, little boy?”

“Yes?”

In answer, Meg set me down and walked closer to Mai’s expanding vaginal lips. Mai was more than twice her size, but Meg fearlessly reached forward and spread her fingers against the pink, glistening skin.

“Ooh, I can feel her growing under my fingertips,” Meg smiled.

Mai could feel Meg, too. The giantess moaned in her sleep. The sound bouncing strangely off the walls of our fleshy canyon. Under the soft looking skin a muscle like a bridge cable twitched with pleasure.

“I can’t believe she hasn’t woke up.” Meg yelled across Mai’s belly toward her sleeping face, “Are you faking it Big Asia?”

“Meg,” I said. “This feels like a really dumb idea.”

“Hmph… Pussy,” Meg said to me with no small amount of sarcasm. She rolled her eyes at me and then turned back to Mai’s secret smile and gave it a little kiss.

“Mmmm… Pussy,” she said with no small amount of satisfaction. Meg then gently parted Mai’s lips and licked up to the nub at its top.

Mai moaned louder, and although I was too short to see it I could ‘feel’ her arm slide out. Moments later it sounded like half of Tiny Town crashed onto the floor. Gigantic ass muscles slowly clenched lifting Mai’s sex higher. I could feel tremors of power flowing down the tree-like legs on either side of us.

I tugged on Meg’s knee. “Seriously, this is a text book example of pulling the tiger’s tail.”

Meg stopped licking long enough to say, “I’m pretty sure its not.”

“OK. Granted,” I admitted, “but there have to be better ways to wake a giantess up.”

That got a smile, “I can’t think of any.” Meg threw me a wink. “But I’m not trying to get her up, I’m trying to get her off. Come on and help me prove that size doesn’t matter.”

“I- I- I think,” I started, but then stopped. “Fuck it.”

“That’s the man I fell in love with!”

As I walked toward the 18 foot giantess who stood at the junction between Mai’s thickening thighs, I stopped to enjoy view. Mai’s legs weren’t quite as thick as I was tall, but that wouldn’t be true for long. At her current height- I guessed Mai to be nearing two feet tall- her legs stretched out like tanned, rounded walls of flesh on either side of me. It wouldn’t be long before they took on a canyon-like status. I was quite used to giantesses, so it was her steady growth that created the oddest sensation. Her lengthening and rising body gave the impression that she was in constant motion.

Meg’s beautifully round, pale ass blocked Mai’s sex from view. The blonde titaness was kneeling in front of the giant pink flower, giving it her full attention. I made my way between Meg’s calves and ducked under her own smaller, but still impressive pussy. Her blonde hair above was sensuously soft and springy, and she gasped as I reached up to run my fingers through it.

I pushed against the undersides of Meg’s staggering bosom and made my way toward Mai’s growing sex.

“Make room, Juggs,” I teased.

In response Meg giggled and dropped her breasts playfully down onto my head, knocking me to the ground.

“Respect the tits, little boy.” Meg warned. “Now get up and help me with this twat.”

I did. No need to be shy, not after last night. I started to kneed Mai’s labia while Meg focused more upon the clit itself. Her chosen task was much more sensitive, but I had a lot of freedom and much more space to work with. I was free to stroke, or massage, tickle, push, pull, or lick. Giving in to temptation I let my fingers and hand slide into Mai’s well-lubricated hole. She was large enough that my whole arm must’ve seemed smaller than the average-sized cock. Despite our size discrepancies, each probe earned me an enormous sigh and an earth-shaking moan of pleasure.

Busy with her own task, Meg leant over me. Her breasts occasionally swelled up like the tide, pushing me bodily into Mai’s pussy. Soon I was almost as wet and fragrant as Mai, herself, was.

“Easy with the dual-front battering rams, Meg,” I said. “At the rate she’s growing you’re like enough to knock me inside.”

“I told you,” Meg smiled down at me. “Respect the tits.”

Even on her knees, I was only a little taller than Meg’s hips. She bucked her ass back and then forcible rocketed forward, making effort to swing her breasts into me like a pair of pendulums.

Laughing, I fell directly into Mai’s swelling mound. The opening between her legs had been about 18 inches from the peak of her clitoral hood to the bottom tip of her labia. Or it had been when I had first set myself to task. Less than two minutes later Mai’s sex had nearly doubled in size. By the time she was done, it would be near as large as I was.

I stood back up still chuckling and stickier than ever.

The 18 foot blonde raised an eyebrow at me. “What?” Meg said.

“Ten minutes ago this girl was barely twice the size of my cock.” I touched Mai’s lips as I spoke and made the walls around me shutter.

“As small as all that?” Meg said.

“Hey!” I said. “It’s a new day. Can we cut the small dick jokes? For just 24 hours?”

“Sure thing, Stud,” Meg said. “I like a challenge.”

“I’m going to ignore the implied joke,” I said. “Now let’s show this pussy who’s boss.”

Meg couldn’t help it, “Why don’t you stick your giant dick in there. That should do the trick.”

“Meg,” I sighed.

“Oh, you’re right,” Meg tried for stoic but I could see manic giggling peeking out from the sides of her mouth. “She probably couldn’t contain you.”

“Meg, are you going to help me make Mai cum or not?”

“Yes, sir,” Meg said. “And if I’m a good girl maybe later you’ll service me with your huge penis.”

Her smile was a thin tight line. Our eyes met, but I could only fake a stern expression for so long. I held a finger up toward her threateningly, but then gently poked one of her beach ball-sized breasts.

“If you’re good.”

“Ooh,” she smiled. “Then lets get to it.”

Earlier we had been playing, but now we had a mission. Unsurprisingly, the combined attentions of Meg and myself quickly pushed the dozing giant over the edge. The thighs on either side of us- now taller than I was- twitched and flexed with growing urgency. Mai pulled her heels in, pushing her knees into the air. Two hills just rose out of the earth in blink, twisted, writhed, and fell back down.

The ever present shadow of Meg above me lifted one half second before her shovel-sized hands scooped me up, up, and away.

“Hey! I was eating tha-“ I started, but then another larger hand swung past. Mai’s hand, now the size of a compact car descended eagerly onto her own sex. Meg had pulled me out of the way in the nick of time. Mai’s gargantuan digits pushed between her folds and the heel of her hand ground down into her clit. Still asleep, she began rocking her hand back and forth. We had pushed her to the brink, but apparently she was going to take that final step by herself.

Meg spoke above Mai’s rising moans. “Whoah, you almost went spelunking.” She had me nestled against her magnificent breasts- one of my favorite spots in the universe.

Unaware of the tiny people between her legs, only aware of her own needs, Mai was fingering herself toward one hell of a release.

“My hero,” I told her.

“Well, faithful sidekick,” Meg said in her best hero voice, ”it looks like our job here is done.”

It was almost as if her rising passion was fueling Mai’s growth. She seemed to surge larger and larger as she neared the brink.

“Actually, we better am-scray.”

Mai was deep in the throws, her legs curling up underneath her, lifting her ass up and down as she rode herself to bliss. Her moans were almost painful to my tiny ears. The Asian behemoth must have been a little over 4 feet tall now. 16 or 17 times my size. Nearly 100 feet tall.

What little furniture that had been left in Tiny Town was either on its way to the floor, or squeezed between Mai’s expanding body and the wall. One unlucky chair fell under her ass on the upswing and she actually crushed we she came back down.

“That it definitely our cue,” Meg said. “Oooh, time for a heroic escape!”

Meg held me under the arm and started running for the far edge of tiny town. Her long legs surged out one after the other as she accelerated. Her breasts swelled enormously up and down against me with every step. I didn’t have the right angle to see but I envisioned her beautiful round ass flexing and jiggling with every step. I loved to watch Meg run.

Behind us Mai finally reached the finish line. At the same time, Meg and I ran out of counter. As her orgasm faded Mai’s legs kicked, out sending them rushing toward us. To make matters worse the last 12 inches of Mai’s height seemed to rush back into her all at once, like some sort of bonus prize for finally cumming.

Looking behind us I watched the freight train that was Mai’s left foot rushing our way.

“Meg!” I yelled.

“I know. I know.” She said. She did not look back.

Still holding me, Meg knelt down and had just grabbed hold of the string that served as an emergency escape route off the counter. She gave half a glance in Mai’s direction and then simply leapt off the counter into thin air. She had me wrapped against her chest, and I stared wide-eyed over her shoulder. Tiny Town rushed away from us as we flew into the ether, but not as fast as Mai’s foot lunged forward.

A combination of her growth and her kick sent Mai’s normally dainty size 2 at us so quickly that she still managed to sweep up and into Meg’s ass. Luckily for us, Mai’s leg had reached its full extension and we only received a fraction of the force we could’ve.

Of course, it was enough. Meg and I jerked and flipped farther out into the nothingness. It felt like she jumped and then jumped again, like an old school video game character.

The string- which I hadn’t been sure was still hanging onto until just then- held. Another micro-eternity of sailing forward and pivoted violently in the air. I felt Meg almost loose the cord in her right arm. I felt her almost loose her grip on me. I held on to my giantess for dear life.

Somehow Meg managed to turn herself around as we made a spinning arc so that she hit the wall of counter feet first. Later she claimed it was skill, but I vote for luck. After that it was a simple matter of repelling down to ground level. Above Mai’s huge toes were hanging over the edge of Tiny Town, slowly uncurling.

“Whuf,” Meg said. She sat down heavily on her butt causing an amazing bounce on the front half of her. I stood next to her, my head not clearing her shoulder.

“That was totally a comic book escape,” I told her.

“Like Batwoman?” she asked.

“More like Boobwoman,” I conjectured.

She glanced down, “Nah, too obvious.”

“Booberella?”

“WonderTits?” Meg added.

“I prefer SuperTits,” I said.

“No, I don’t think so. Betty Bazoom?”

“Sounds like you blow stuff up. It’s a fine line between superhero and stripper names, isn’t it.”

“The Incredible Rack!” Meg declared. She flexed her arms in a he-man muscle pose. We both laughed.

“That one, I love!” I said, “But maybe this boob angle is too limiting. Your more than just a pair of breasts, right? Maybe we should open the field,” I said.

Meg’s face suddenly lit up. “I’ve got it, I got’ve it!” she said.

“What?”

“Fuck Bunny!” she said proudly. I stood slack jawed.

“Its funny, its sexy, its girly, its powerful, its totally me!” she smiled. “That’s my superhero name.”

“Fuck Bunny?” I asked.
“Yeah, I like bunnies.”

“I can picture the costume. Bunny ears, rest of the suit laid out in white and yellows-“

“No panties,” she concluded.

My eyebrows popped up and down in surprise. “I think I like your costume better.”

Truth be told we would’ve looked pretty good as a couple of superheroes. Meg’s body was perfect, and I was in the best shape of my life.

One good thing about being so small, you get tons of exercise. Everything was heavy. Picking up a bottle cap was a workout. I also covered a lot of distance. On average I ran about ten (scale) miles per day, sometimes without even leaving the counter.

While everyone else seemed to have grown to colossal proportions, the units of measurements themselves had been reduced with me. That’s what made normal-sized things appear gargantuan. Normal-sized women had become giants. Hell, even doll-sized women had become giants. But somehow, at 3 inches tall a mile had been reduced to just over 200 feet. It was all a matter of perspective.

“Yeah, I’m Fuck Bunny, the bouncy avenger.”

Meg stood, naked and proud. Her fists pushed firmly into her hips and she (unnecessarily) thrust her chest out. Toned, busty, and just shy of twenty feet tall, she cut quite the heroic figure.

“Tune in next week,” she said in a powerful feminine tone. “For the continuing adventures of Fuck Bunny and Cocky.”

“Cocky?” I almost yelled, “I’m not being Cocky.”

“Sorry, Cocky, you’re shorter than my pussy.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” I asked. It was true, but I failed to see what it had to do with anything.

“Shorter than my pussy means you don’t get a vote.”

“What?”

“Them’s the rules, Cocky. Don’t blame me, I didn’t make them.”

“I’m pretty sure you did-“

“Sidekick,” she interrupted. “Stop arguing with your Mistress.”

“Great, I’ve made a monster,” I grumbled.

“A super-monster,” she said and scooped me up for a kiss.

Our conversation was brought to a close as Mai showed signs for stirring. There was also the creaking of floorboards in Cassy’s room, she had obviously woken to the sounds of Mai’s explosive orgasm.

“If Mai wasn’t faking sleep she’s going to think she killed us,” I commented. “She’s gonna freak.”

Meg suddenly looked concerned. “Oh crap, you’re right. I’d hate ruin all that good work we did with a panic attack.”

I hopped down from Meg’s arms and grabbed the string that led back to tiny town.

“Let’s get climbing before she figures out she’s big.”

Far above, Mai stirred and sat up knocking her head on the low counter over her head. She cussed sleepily and shifted to her side, obviously confused. Muzzy questions started to drift down from Tiny Town. Mai might have been a deep sleeper, but she was definitely waking up.

Meg strode over me and grabbed the same string I held, only much higher up. “You’re right, loyal sidekick. We need to calm that Asian giantess!”

She pointed skyward in an over-dramatic fashion. “This looks like a job for Fuck Bunny and Cocky.”

Last edited by merritstone; 10-01-2011 at 11:02 AM. Reason: mispelling
Unread 10-12-2011   #20
qzar9999
Purveyor of Porn

You know, I must confess a little confusion as to why nobody has commented. This is great stuff. Very sexy. Thanks for posting.

Editor/Writer, Shrink Fan and Transform Fan

Check out Interweb Comics on Twitter or Instagram for all kinds of fun, sexy stuff covering multiple fetishes!

Cezar's Comix - New 11/15! http://www.e-junkie.com/cezarscomix

My eBooks at amzn.to/1CDS22w or bit.ly/1BZqaCp

Quidquid Latine dictum altum videtur.

My DeviantArt.

Full list of my stories here.

How I feel when certain users post anything.
qzar9999 is offline   Reply With Quote