free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 122 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-18-2019   #1453
Rob Senta
Lurker

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi View Post
Good find, great costume design. I find practical effects/makeup work fascinating. I could watch stuff like this all day.
Rob Senta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2019   #1454
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Well, in Taylormadeclips they have done a werewolf TF video. It is very taylor-style, with lots of clothing and sadly they added inflation and futa and consequently the video is lenghty and expensive, but as usually, beggars (and sometimes potential customers) cannot be choosers:
https://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?sit...5&pagenumber=1
I am not going to buy it, too horribly expensive. The girl looks hot though.

Note: If by chance someone producing this kind of stuff is reading this, I wouldn't mind to pay 15 bucks for a 5 minutes TF with only a nude werewolf TF scene. You're very welcome.

Last edited by Anahki; 10-19-2019 at 02:32 AM.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2019   #1455
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Well, in Taylormadeclips they have done a werewolf TF video. It is very taylor-style, with lots of clothing and sadly they added inflation and futa and consequently the video is lenghty and expensive, but as usually, beggars (and sometimes potential customers) cannot be choosers:

Note: If by chance someone producing this kind of stuff is reading this, I wouldn't mind to pay 15 bucks for a 5 minutes TF with only a nude werewolf TF scene. You're very welcome.
Agreed, they get try and lump every fetish into a single video when they could easily edit different versions to please different genres, so while $25 is not too steep for me, I won’t buy it because while I’m into female werewolves I ain’t into TG. Though looking into the rabbit holw I see they did a Feline TF, I'll prob pick that one up instead.

Last edited by slayer1; 10-19-2019 at 08:40 PM.
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2019   #1456
slayer1
Process Master

how about this one? Looks like she is enjoying the TF which is my fav kind. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75...ation-rosu-wmv
Unread 10-20-2019   #1457
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
how about this one? Looks like she is enjoying the TF which is my fav kind. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75...ation-rosu-wmv
I bought this and enjoyed it a lot. Some of the effects are really hokey, but what can you expect from homemade? She straddles the line between painful and pleasurable TF and her occasional bits of dialogue talking up the TF are a lot of fun. Also, unlike some videos, she has actual sound effects accompanying the transformation.

YMMV, but the lady was just my type.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2019   #1458
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Yes, nudity, full body shots and some efforts with sound too... it is a bit overpriced, but as you say, at least in the trailer it looks fabulous!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2019   #1459
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
I bought this and enjoyed it a lot. Some of the effects are really hokey, but what can you expect from homemade? She straddles the line between painful and pleasurable TF and her occasional bits of dialogue talking up the TF are a lot of fun. Also, unlike some videos, she has actual sound effects accompanying the transformation.

YMMV, but the lady was just my type.

Does she use any props to show the physical changes? (like pointed ears and/or fangs) and is so which? Am curious if it's worth purchasing.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2019   #1460
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I can personally recommend this video because, well, I commissioned it. It was months in the making and was finished and delivered to me months ago, so it’s been a little secret in my back pocket. It may be pricey, but I assure you it cost me much, much more. Its inspiration was that I was frustrated with my experiences helping to produce “Betsy” and “Bonehill Road” and not getting the TF I was promised. This may not have the level of effects as the latter film, but this was pretty much a four-person operation, with Andrea as the performer, her cameraperson, her digital effects artist, and me as the writer, director, and producer. I believe at least the acting is better than in “Bonehill Road,” and the clip is much sexier. I admit the effects are not 100% what I would’ve wanted (especially the claw growth), but I was told Andrea’s effects artist never attempted such an ambitious level of effects before, though he certainly tried. To answer a few questions, yes there are props such as fangs, contacts, makeup, fur, and ear tips, as well as a bit of ear growth. Originally, there were two sets of fangs, but through a complication that’s not worth getting into, she only ends up wearing the upper fangs instead of both the upper and lower sets. Anyway, IMHO, I feel this clip is well worth the price. You’re certainly getting a bargain compared to what I paid for it.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2019   #1461
irishshane
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
I can personally recommend this video because, well, I commissioned it. It was months in the making and was finished and delivered to me months ago, so it’s been a little secret in my back pocket. It may be pricey, but I assure you it cost me much, much more. Its inspiration was that I was frustrated with my experiences helping to produce “Betsy” and “Bonehill Road” and not getting the TF I was promised. This may not have the level of effects as the latter film, but this was pretty much a four-person operation, with Andrea as the performer, her cameraperson, her digital effects artist, and me as the writer, director, and producer. I believe at least the acting is better than in “Bonehill Road,” and the clip is much sexier. I admit the effects are not 100% what I would’ve wanted (especially the claw growth), but I was told Andrea’s effects artist never attempted such an ambitious level of effects before, though he certainly tried. To answer a few questions, yes there are props such as fangs, contacts, makeup, fur, and ear tips, as well as a bit of ear growth. Originally, there were two sets of fangs, but through a complication that’s not worth getting into, she only ends up wearing the upper fangs instead of both the upper and lower sets. Anyway, IMHO, I feel this clip is well worth the price. You’re certainly getting a bargain compared to what I paid for it.

Well, thank you very much for commissioning it. I got it & it was well worth it. I didn’t even think she needed effects. She did a really good job of selling it. I would say that a bit more dialogue & less effects with be even better.

Again, thank you I enjoyed it. 😜
irishshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2019   #1462
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishshane View Post
Well, thank you very much for commissioning it. I got it & it was well worth it. I didn’t even think she needed effects. She did a really good job of selling it. I would say that a bit more dialogue & less effects with be even better.

Again, thank you I enjoyed it. ��
You're welcome. The original script had more dialogue, but Andrea dropped a few lines, e.g., right before she ripped her shirt off, she was supposed to say, "Watch me change."
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2019   #1463
Beat
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post

I've bought it and I really liked it. The actress is a cutie and the acting was good; the makeup is well done, you can see many photos that they took during the filming if you go on their forum.
I gladly recommend it!
Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2019   #1464
scryer
Process Fan

it looks like a good vid, I just wish that taylormade wouldn't always add futa to all the transformation videos, they have done some of the vids in the past with an alternate non futa version but seems to be the exception.
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote