free hit counters
new deviantart site - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-18-2006   #25
magusvex
Lurker

Some of us are members or have been, and honestly thousands of fuzzy morphs, artists of dubious quality who never update in three years, and an increasingly hostile message board where passive aggressives are rewarded, makes it no fun to be around. It's been going this way for two years now, there was an influx of whiners who bounced at the first chance to ban people, and some mods get testy for no reason.

Add that to the decline in any major projects and a lack of fun video. (Less BE more, hey look at the model we're being left as scraps this week) and we get tired. The bestory club is probably a good idea, but very little of the content is comics. Just illustrated stories (just like EL pub which was a waste of money when I ordered from them way back when) Plus, you have to pay extra for that. Even with a long membership, I find little reason to go there anymore, and the message board seems to be all spam, smalltalk, and raving political lunacy from the same three posters.

All in all it's been spiraling downhill, and not even their manga section can save it. Which is funny because they go crazy about copyrights held by major corporate interests, but not starving manga artists...funny that.
magusvex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2006   #26
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

Wow, get this. I left a message on hi DA site for some time and he replied. He said he's a big fan of my blog and had it bookmarked for less than a year. I feel so honored...*sniff and wipes a tear*.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2006   #27
Scorch
Process Master

Big Titties = Big money ????????????????????????????????????????? KA'CHING!
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2006   #28
TGJunkie
Mega-Procrastinator

I was a member for over a year, but I felt I wasn't getting my money's worth.

TGJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2006   #29
56kowboy
Process Fan

I just used the 3 day trial membership for BEA, went through the small sections myself, then used a DLing tool for the rest and got everything I wanted in roughly 2 1/2 days.

BEA has some great sections and it has some bad. But I'd say I got my monies worth

Anyways thats some nice artwork by maximams!
56kowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013   #30
tommy dreamer
Process Fan

Re: new deviantart site

Do you have, or have a link to, the six "Members" pics and the nine "Universe 835" pics that were on the members area of BEArchive? I don't want to have to pay for a subscription for one day if I know he's not getting a cut of it, especially after so long.
tommy dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2013   #31
speechjon
Frequent Poster

Re: new deviantart site

I also did request on Nina Delacroix poof and Nina Delacroix chocolate WG comic from Eerie Cuties for him.
speechjon is offline   Reply With Quote