free hit counters
Changing Times Transformation Podcast - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-07-2013   #1
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Changing Times Transformation Podcast

The initial podcast by Angrboda sparked a lot of attention and interest so we felt it would be ideal for another to be had, even if it wasn't hosted by Angrboda herself.

I have volunteered myself to host such podcast, and while I'm not a popularized art legend in the tf community, nor am I an established writer, I have observed the tf community and have seen how it has changed, how the attitudes change, what the outlook is, and the direction it is going. So with this in mind, I plan to invite several artists, writers, and tf contributors alike to speak their mind on the issue. This would in turn allow us, as a tf community, to understand how we feel about each other, what could be done to make it better, as well as the beneficial and positive things that have come to light in its evolution.

But though I am fairly excited to undertake such a large and public leap in bringing the social tf community together, I would first like to know if the interest for such podcasts would be favored. As it is time consuming (for the artists, writers, and others mostly) to take an hour or so to speak about debatable topics within the community itself. So obviously it needs to be worth it for those who are willing to contribute their time.

So I'd like all of your opinions on the topic, as you all are really the deciding factor of whether I should get this going or not. I have a couple people that are posting on fa of this topic as well, and one person has contacted cayoosh (transfur) in asking his favor of supporting the podcast.

Any feedback is appreciated.

-------------------------------------

EDIT:

All episodes are now hosted on www.changingtimes.podbean.com

Changing Times Podcast

Last edited by Shadow_Dragon; 01-21-2016 at 10:55 PM.
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013   #2
MageOmega
Fluffy is scared...

Re: TF Podcast alternate from "The Test Chamber"

I would love to have a regular podcast related to TF and having various personalities from the community come on every week. As long as the topics are fresh and it doesnt devolve into biased content bashing like one the previous TF podcast series' did. I would be all for it.
Unread 12-07-2013   #3
MissCapricorn
Frequent Poster

As someone that has invested a ton (seriously) of time into projects related to the fetish, I don't see the appeal of listening to people talk about it.

I do listen to pod casts, mostly tech ones, because I like hearing opinions and sometimes news and sometime I get laughs.

What will I get from a fetish based podcast? I listened to the other one a bit and it's clearly not designed to actually appeal to the fetish, nor is there enough news on the scene to have me learn anything.

I'm not speaking as someone that will stubbornly refuse to give it a shot, I am speaking as someone curious about the intent and possibly interested, depending on the response to this post.
MissCapricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013   #4
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Speaking as someone who was a part of the last one, I'd personally love to see more discussion on the subject. The first podcast was a ton of fun and I really regret never doing a proper episode 2.
However, before making any grand plans I would suggest that you start with one episode, just to see how it feels and what kind of response it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCapricorn View Post
What will I get from a fetish based podcast? I listened to the other one a bit and it's clearly not designed to actually appeal to the fetish, nor is there enough news on the scene to have me learn anything.
Obviously this kind of thing isn't for everyone, but while making our podcast I don't think our aspirations ever went beyond talking about something we're interested in with like-minded people.
It was less about learning anything and more about the back-and-forth between us as artists and as people interested in transformation.
Unread 12-08-2013   #5
hexen
Amateur writer

Didn't Angrboda post another one? Well I would love to have a podcast to listen to that deals with my creepy fetishes (^^) so yeah I'd love if that idea got implemented.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013   #6
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Well "coincidentally" I feel a bit insulted now that I see angrboda has posted the next episode of her podcast with even replying to my email. Seems to be a sort of trend going on with the tf community it seems from the people I talk to. You try to be kind and respectful and people in return just stand you up and blow you off. Oh well...

In other matters, even if she does continuebher podcasts I may just do my own anyway while keeping to my word in making it more of a community thing rather than just random life stories. If the interest is there of course.

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 12-08-2013   #7
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I think it'd be cool
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013   #8
hexen
Amateur writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon View Post
Well "coincidentally" I feel a bit insulted now that I see angrboda has posted the next episode of her podcast with even replying to my email. Seems to be a sort of trend going on with the tf community it seems from the people I talk to. You try to be kind and respectful and people in return just stand you up and blow you off. Oh well...

In other matters, even if she does continuebher podcasts I may just do my own anyway while keeping to my word in making it more of a community thing rather than just random life stories. If the interest is there of course.
I think it shouldn't be done with that mindset of "Angrboda doesn't talk to me, I'll show her!" though. I'm sure Angrboda is a busy lady that juggles a lot of stuff on her schedule already so she might not have the time to check the thousands of messages she gets, that is what it seems at least. Now I'd say the idea can be solid but the guests should have interesting personalities as well as being relevant to the community and such people are hard to come by.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013   #9
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
I think it shouldn't be done with that mindset of "Angrboda doesn't talk to me, I'll show her!" though. I'm sure Angrboda is a busy lady that juggles a lot of stuff on her schedule already so she might not have the time to check the thousands of messages she gets, that is what it seems at least. Now I'd say the idea can be solid but the guests should have interesting personalities as well as being relevant to the community and such people are hard to come by.
That's the thing though, why post now of all times? I mean, really? And I'm not doing it in spite, I'm doing it as a service to the community as it's falling apart as it already is. And seeing how this has the possibility of spreading across different places, I wouldn't want to shoot those people down. I only emailed her out of respect since she was the one who began this whole thing.

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 12-08-2013   #10
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

I really like the idea. I enjoyed the first Test Chamber podcast (listened to it many times) and enjoyed the interview that Bozo posted a few weeks ago. So I'd definitely enjoy hearing another podcast. As Blackshirt said, it's not really about expanding the TF borders further than what they are but rather having an intelligent dialogue within the fandom. There is a lot of dialogue out there about things like BDSM, swinging, and other sexualized fetishes and lifestyles, but the extent of discussion about TF and its related subject matter really seems to begin and end here at the Process.

I've never personally interacted with Angrboda, but I've heard that she can sometimes take a little while to get back to people; so I wouldn't feel too slighted about her not responding.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013   #11
K-Libra
Silent Contributor

Let's also not forget that there's more to this podcast venture than just the sexual aspect of transformations. This is something that can be talked about from so many angles and create all kinds of levels of intrigue.

I'm very much for this idea if only to give it a chance. Others should do the same.
http://www.transfur.com/Users/K-Libra
and here:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/k-libra/

I even do commissions (AMAZING)!
K-Libra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2013   #12
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Well I have sent off notes to various artists to see who will be willing to lend their time to contribute to this. I'm fairly excited and hopefully we'll have a good turnout and have some fairly significant individuals. As I'm sure there will be questions that many of us have been curious about for these artists and writers that have so inspired us with great work and how they came about it and how they approach a tf and whatnot, so I feel this will be a great experience and not only rewarding by educational and informative.

Stay tuned!

Changing Times Podcast