free hit counters
Has anyone tried Primals Transformations? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-27-2016   #1
jedi55
Leecher

Has anyone tried Primals Transformations?

Hi
Has anyone tried Primals Transformations?
I do not want to waste the money if they are not any good.
Thanks

I'm interested in the following:

Aidra Fox - There is No Cure
Bridgette B. - Dont Make a Were Work Late
Cherie DeVille - Product Testing
Sarah Brooke - Transformed by the Power of the Moon
Britney Amber - First Vampiric Transformation
Britney Amber - Teacher Transforms into a Sexbeast
jedi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2016   #2
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Has anyone tried Primals Transformations?

I purchased Sarah Brooke - Transformed by the Power of the Moon. It's not awful. The acting is pretty good (no dialogue, tho). The TF isn't quite up to say, Missa standards, but it's decent.

7/10 in my book. The studio definitely has promise.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2016   #3
slayer1
Process Master

I bought two, the Catgirl (my personal Favorite) and the lesbo one while the girl is at the doctor. Outside of the futa at the end of the 2nd one I love em. I enjoy missa videos alot but very rarely do I watch again. I think the Cat one and the fox I've enjoyed more than 5 times prob. Reason being is that there is TF but maybe I'm more into the Chick after she has her partial TF'd and these videos are like that, they do the TF then they go into thier business and you can see the changes the whole time. Missa videos do the TF then end too soon. They have pretty hot chicks too. The cat one is the best for me because it's my ultimate fantasy that I was sooo close but never realized, basically a chick in halloween type makeup and accessories you can buy at the store and role play in real life.
Unread 01-27-2016   #4
Amahain
Process Master

I also bought Transformed by the Power of the Moon. I think the costume was decent for the most part, and I thought the actress did a good job. My biggest problem with it is that it was a bit too long and that caused the pacing to suffer. Basically, the whole video had the actress masturbating and grunting for 27 minutes, and every few minutes she'd get a new bit of costume. There was nothing else interesting going on to keep the viewer mentally engaged (unlike Missa's TFs, which are usually pretty good about showing the character's inner struggle). I found it a bit boring, actually.

Of course, like all things, your mileage may vary.
Unread 01-27-2016   #5
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

I can say that the videos are a bit unbalanced towards sex instead of the TF itself, so for me it was "one and done" unless they decided to concentrate more on the TF, effects and so on.
It is true that they use stablished adult performers, but this just mean more expensive production with no guarantee of a good performance.
As I said, right now I will stick with Missa's. her videos are still one order of magnitude over these productions. But well, I appreciate the competence, and the chance of having "one day" some vendors to choose. Really.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2016   #6
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

As long as nobody has commented it, Primals Transformation has posted some new videos since the last year, but for me the latest one was noticeably good, and for 9 bucks it is worth watching:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/98931/1...es-MP4-Optimum

Best points:
-Relation quality/price.
-It goes almost straight to the point (less than 10 minutes).
-Good performance (and Avi is such a cutie).
-They don't forget about feet.

Not best points:
-Nothing you haven't seen in previous Primals videos

Veredict: buy, and especially when others competitors show no signal of creating anything worth watching .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2016   #7
Cearenbow
Lurker

Question do they stay mostly human looking with no real snout growth I take it and such? Or is there more to the change then the previews show? Just curious.
Cearenbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2016   #8
Mauser8mm
Process Fan

Primals Transformation don't really do a lot with the face appliances, but there are some other videos of there's that do. I must stress thou, there is not a lot of time taken on the application the make up is not blended well and the edges are lifted. But if you can look around these points the videos will get the fapping job done.
Mauser8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2016   #9
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Seems interesting but I still don't get why they don't use ear prosthetics as far as I can tell. Especially since they do use fangs, some minor facial stuff and a tail. This lack is basically the reason I've never bought from them sadly enough.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2016   #10
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nameless_One View Post
Seems interesting but I still don't get why they don't use ear prosthetics as far as I can tell. Especially since they do use fangs, some minor facial stuff and a tail. This lack is basically the reason I've never bought from them sadly enough.
I skipped this one because it's kinda the same video they keep remaking. I think they should try doing a cat again with different kitten cream tail and contacts. They don't do ears unfortunately. They should give paws a shot too. And an always they should show the finished result or focus on the changes in a slow progression I hate it when the clip just ends after the change