free hit counters
Jitensha - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Process-Productions-Store.com > Process Store

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-11-2013   #13
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

How To Get Rid of Your Ex

How To Get Rid of Your Ex
By Jitensha

Coming home from a long day at work, Katey is given some wine to relax by her boyfriend Jake. Suddenly, Maria appears! As Katey starts to shrink, she finds herself at the mercy of her new ex and his new girlfriend. Lots of sexual, shrinking action!
ProcessStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013   #14
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

I'm The Boss!

I'm The Boss!
By Jitensha

Nina has the hots for her boss, but when her superior humiliates and rejects her, Nina decides to take things into her own hands... literally! One shrinking spell later, Nina is giving the orders, and she`s won`t stop until she`s satisfied!
Unread 08-11-2013   #15
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

Smaller World II

Smaller World II
By Jitensha

Since being kidnapped, Jena has been the sexual plaything of a giant, with every session leaving her smaller than before. But a betrayal will reveal truths about the global pandemic and Jena that will change everything. An epic tale of shrinking and sex!
Unread 08-11-2013   #16
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

My Pet Girlfriend

My Pet Girlfriend
By Jitensha

Sam has a boring day at work, until an unexpected tip starts turning her into a feline. She rushes to the safety of her boyfriend, who consoles her. But... the transformation isn`t over! Over 20 comic pages plus 30 more of bonus sequences!
Unread 08-11-2013   #17
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

The Queen of Kings

The Queen of Kings
By Jitensha

Prince Gavin is jealous his brother is king, so instead of getting rid of him, he decides to build his own kingdom...a tiny one. When the Lady Alys comes around looking for the people missing via Gavin, she becomes his latest victim.
Unread 08-11-2013   #18
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

My Pet Girlfriend II

My Pet Girlfriend II
By Jitensha

Sam and Daisy find themselves tricked by an old foe, and forced to transform! Along the way questions are finally answered, love is rekindled, and enemies meet face to face. 28 pages total including tons of bonus art suggested by you, the readers!
Unread 08-11-2013   #19
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

Metamorph

Metamorph
By Jitensha

Mee Kozuma is an artist trying to come up with a new fuzzy mascot. But her success with a fennec fox starts a chain reaction that ends up slowly turning her into one! Slow transformation plus smut in over 20 comic pages including bonus content.
Unread 08-11-2013   #20
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

Marie in Wonderland

Marie in Wonderland
By Jitensha

Marie travels to an alternate universe where her best friend is obsessed with her and the neighborhood nerd wants to dominate her. Will Marie ever get back home? Curiouser and Curiouser! Join Marie down the rabbit hole for 40+ pages of a sexy SW action!
Unread 08-11-2013   #21
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

My Pet Girlfriend (Issue #3)

My Pet Girlfriend (Issue #3)
By Jitensha

Tasha has managed to get out of jail and Daisy`s formula has spread through the whole city infecting everyone! Find out what happens in the epic conclusion of MPGF3! Poll winners also announced in this issue!
Unread 06-11-2014   #22
ProcessStore
Frequent Poster

Unforgettable

Unforgettable
By Jitensha

Matt and Jeremy are just looking for a fun and exciting night. When they buy tickets to a club called `Unforgettable` they have no clue what a life changing night it will be! Lots of Jitensha style kinkyness. 18 color pages+cover