free hit counters
Wildstar Sexification Comic - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-04-2014   #1
Doom Pixie
Proprietor of Doodles

Wildstar Sexification Comic

Hey guys!

I've been playing a lot of Wildstar lately and have taken a huge liking to the lore, races and world in general. I've especially been cute-gasming over the Lopps! They are best! So this idea came by to me recently. What if a Chua and a Lopp found an Eldan relic that is actually a sexification ray gun?

This is the first image in a series of roughly 4 to 5 pages portraying the above concept. I plan on regularly updating once a week, though there are small chances of delays due to real life happenings. This is a just-for-fun little side project while I work on other comics that will be put up for sale later on. If anyone is interested, I have one completed project up for sale which is currently featured in the Breast Expansion page here ----> http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=36903

Hope you all enjoy! Don't be scared to leave some feedback!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chua_Lopp.jpg (703.2 KB, 689 views)
Unread 07-05-2014   #2
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Re: Wildstar Sexification Comic

This should be interesting. I actually worked on Wildstar a while back, but I usually had pre-made characters to test with, or characters others made.

I wonder what more can be done with the other races. I mean, I played as a a human Granok, a Mechari and a Drakan before, so...

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2014   #3
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Love me some Wildstar, not Chua though, fuckin' Dommies...

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2014   #4
Buzy
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog_Girl_Kari View Post
Love me some Wildstar, not Chua though, fuckin' Dommies...
Someone's playing exile, me thinks?
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2014   #5
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzy View Post
Someone's playing exile, me thinks?
What gave me away? :P

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Unread 07-05-2014   #6
katman
I'm allergic to me.

Civilization should be brought back to Nexus. The Eldan's world and works are the Dominion's privilege and birthright.
katman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2014   #7
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

I think we're going a bit off-topic here. While I wouldn't mind seeing process using the different races, I'm usually one to prefer seeing the good guys win.

Hmm... here's an idea. Why not inter-species and inter-faction changes? I wouldn't mind seeing a Dominion turned into an Exile Mordesh...

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2014   #8
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

I am for any dommie scum converting to the side of good. :P

Unread 07-05-2014   #9
Doom Pixie
Proprietor of Doodles

Quote:
I think we're going a bit off-topic here. While I wouldn't mind seeing process using the different races, I'm usually one to prefer seeing the good guys win.

Hmm... here's an idea. Why not inter-species and inter-faction changes? I wouldn't mind seeing a Dominion turned into an Exile Mordesh...
I like this idea too! Now I'm thinking about a sexy, stuck-up Cassian female slowly turning into a Granok and cozying up to a studly Granok male she may have been trying to kill earlier. Might begin with some small weight gain and skin changing and eventually leading up to personality change (acting more crass and craving booze).

Oh the possibilities..
Unread 07-05-2014   #10
mechaghost2003
Process Fan

awesome idea. me likey
Unread 07-05-2014   #11
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post

Isn't that still somewhat subjective? I thought both races were potentially "good" compared to the "Horde"/"Alliance" dichotomy of WoW. Haven't played Wildstar yet, just read the synopsis on the site. Might try this fall if I build a new machine.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2014   #12
Bestarred
Frequent Poster

The Dominion have, in a very literal, here-we-have-the-physical-proof way, a directive straight from the Eldan (Wildstar's precursors-who-invented-everything race, and the reason why the game is happening where it is) to build their empire. They are simply fulfilling their divine right.

That being said, once the game really gets started, both sides are clearly doing objectively terrible things to one another and themselves, so everyone's an asshole. Of course, you never really see your own side doing horrible things, so.
Bestarred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anthro, comic, games, transformation, wildstar