free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 03-15-2015   #217
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
I apologize, The Governor, for going off-topic once more but I felt compelled beyond any psychological restraint to respond to RedJack's comment.. I promise not to digress any further.

RedJack (& Qzar9999),

You two do realize that, as far as One Week at Wolf Lake is concerned, there is no "official" pace without any new story segments being posted.. -_-

And I hope Qzar9999 will resume his messages with me regarding subject matter. I do have some emphases to emphasize. Not to mention a debt owed since my birthday last eternity ago.

~*~Now, back to your regularly scheduled insanity~*~
I guess your right in some of that ^^; Also like the Dark Knight said above about a debt owed since his birthday last eternity ago, please don't forget me either on my Commission story as well, please ^^; I know your busy, but some chime in every so often would make me seem less like I'm stalking you :/
Unread 03-16-2015   #218
BoyElroy
Frequent Poster

No offense intended, but would it be possible to give this thread back to Missa?
Unread 04-16-2015   #219
missa
Producer

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1268 - Exclusive 1080p HD version on Missax/vidown only.

I have a brand new video. I'm a perverted photographer and I use the "modest" Mandy's embarrassment to trigger her growth. Mandy finds her confidence when she has finally grown from Kansan prude to sexy giantess. Love!

Includes: perverted Missa photographer, modest model Mandy, growth, house crushing, tit crush, ass crush, and vore

Last edited by missa; 04-16-2015 at 11:22 PM.
Unread 04-17-2015   #220
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Thumbs up Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1268 - Exclusive 1080p HD version on Missax/vidown only.

I have a brand new video. I'm a perverted photographer and I use the "modest" Mandy's embarrassment to trigger her growth. Mandy finds her confidence when she has finally grown from Kansan prude to sexy giantess. Love!

Includes: perverted Missa photographer, modest model Mandy, growth, house crushing, tit crush, ass crush, and vore
I swear I am going to cry! Thank you blessed Goddess Missa!! I am buying this ASAP today! A great idea and I truly can't wait. Thank you for the wait, since you made this new video release that much more sweeter!
Unread 04-17-2015   #221
Greebrun
Process Fan

nt

Last edited by Greebrun; 04-17-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Delete post
Unread 04-17-2015   #222
topcat37
Frequent Poster

Had no problem! Missa your work is excellent! Thank's
Unread 04-17-2015   #223
Jamball
A Process Lover

Quick question.

It looks like there's some interaction with Mandy as she grows a bit taller. How much is there? Honestly, that's what I'd be looking for. Her, starting out much shorter than you and then the slow realization that she's getting taller, and eventually taller than you.

About how much of the video is this process? I'm not too into her walking around as a giant, but you do great stuff normally with the growing process.

-
Jamball
Unread 04-18-2015   #224
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Unhappy Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamball View Post
Quick question.

It looks like there's some interaction with Mandy as she grows a bit taller. How much is there? Honestly, that's what I'd be looking for. Her, starting out much shorter than you and then the slow realization that she's getting taller, and eventually taller than you.

About how much of the video is this process? I'm not too into her walking around as a giant, but you do great stuff normally with the growing process.

-
Jamball
Hhmmm, it's a great video, like I thought it would be, but the Growth process is short for my taste sadly. Just like you last GTS video, the content was great, but the growth process should have been longer :/ I agree with what Jamball said in bold above. It was still good none the less, but longer growth process would have been very welcomed

Last edited by RedJack; 04-18-2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Mispelled something.
Unread 04-19-2015   #225
MeAgain
Process Fan

Growth was definitely awesome. I'm loving Mandy, and the clothes/shoe ripping effects are creative and top notch as usually. It's awesome that embarrassment causes it.
Unread 04-21-2015   #226
TBG
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

You outdo yourself with every Growth video!
Unread 04-22-2015   #227
Greebrun
Process Fan

Let's see, this filming session has given us: double BE, Easter Bunny tf, She-Hulk, She-Wolf and Giantess to round things off. We truly have been spoiled by Missa and Mandy.
Unread 06-17-2015   #228
missa
Producer

Redjack, Greebrun, TopCat: Ahhh! Thank you.
Jamball: Process is always a big part of my videos, this one has both practical and green screen effects. I like the practical, I haven’t been doing that a lot lately, and it’s more realistic in the moment. She gradually gets taller than me, but if you’re not looking for other stuff, I don’t know if I’m your girl. I like to add a little giantess play in all my giantess videos.
MeAgain: Me tooo! Embarrassment is so much fun to trigger change.
TBG: Thank you

Here is my new video Virus. I had a few requests to grow again, as I've been hiring girls lately.

IMAGINE a virus that causes women to grow into giantesses, altering their state of mind also. A Giantess hunter who tries to bring them down and make the world civilized again.

I wanted the growth to be fast paced this time, hopefully more exciting.

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...yword=Giantess -- the link. Choose vidown and save.
Closed Thread

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation