free hit counters
New studio doing growth clips - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-05-2021   #37
gokutothez
Frequent Poster

Re: New studio doing growth clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Certainly not against that for future scenes! I'll definitely be trying a ton of stuff this year if all goes well. I confirmed two more scenes with a new model today, and she's got that "hot nerd" vibe that'll help with the scene ideas her and I have
That is cool, as long as it works with the idea your going for. This first clip was a great effort, little details really made the difference, like whats been mention with just little fx and sound made the shoe busting something special, will be looking forward to see what you do next.
gokutothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2021   #38
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
I'm sorry I shouldn't have started the "request" chain. These threads tend to then devolve into every spouting out their personal preferences, which can sometimes be contradictory. For example, I find socks to be...idk, anticlimactic. Would prefer to have unrealistic "bare with boots". But that's just me!
No worries! For this scene, perhaps I'll attempt socks in the first growth, which get destroyed, which means no socks in the second/final growth of the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
I would like to third the "first stage growth not full nudity, second stage all is revealed". Perhaps the clothes would be very tight (wear progressively smaller sized clothes?) or hanging on by threads. /shrug

Without posting separately in your official BE thread, I just want to say that I am pleased to hear that you're not doing the whole blow up balloon under shirt thing. I'm sure it's very popular, it's just not a personal preference of BE style. Looking forward to the next clip(s) and Happy New Year to all.
Yeah, the votes have been leaning more and more towards "close to nude, but not quite" for the first part of the scene, and ending fully nude in the last part of the scene... even my gf liked that idea more, lol. We'll definitely play up the "working against the clock" concept as she keeps growing to try to take something to shrink her back down. Though I put a "stipulation" in the script that some parts of the body may no longer be as proportional... code for "the breasts will still be larger than they were", lol. And yeah, I personally never got the love for the "inflate-a-boobs" (I think Taylor Made Clips makes use of them), so I'm trying to strive for practical effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokutothez View Post
That is cool, as long as it works with the idea your going for. This first clip was a great effort, little details really made the difference, like whats been mention with just little fx and sound made the shoe busting something special, will be looking forward to see what you do next.
Thank you! Definitely trying to make sure the success of the first scene wasn't a fluke, so hopefully future scenes will do just as well! Doesn't hurt that the new model I'm hoping to work with next month is also a DDD, and like "Sugargirlmodel" can pull off the "stealth boobs", lol.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2021   #39
gokutothez
Frequent Poster

Quote:
No worries! For this scene, perhaps I'll attempt socks in the first growth, which get destroyed, which means no socks in the second/final growth of the scene.

Yeah, the votes have been leaning more and more towards "close to nude, but not quite" for the first part of the scene, and ending fully nude in the last part of the scene... even my gf liked that idea more, lol. We'll definitely play up the "working against the clock" concept as she keeps growing to try to take something to shrink her back down. Though I put a "stipulation" in the script that some parts of the body may no longer be as proportional... code for "the breasts will still be larger than they were", lol. And yeah, I personally never got the love for the "inflate-a-boobs" (I think Taylor Made Clips makes use of them), so I'm trying to strive for practical effects.

Thank you! Definitely trying to make sure the success of the first scene wasn't a fluke, so hopefully future scenes will do just as well! Doesn't hurt that the new model I'm hoping to work with next month is also a DDD, and like "Sugargirlmodel" can pull off the "stealth boobs", lol.
Sounds great, oh can i throw in a suggestion? But how about a smaller pair of shoes that are several sizes smaller mainly for aftermath.This is dependent on the shoe type and how it is being ripped. We don't want to hurt the models feet. Looking forward to whats next.
gokutothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2021   #40
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokutothez View Post
Sounds great, oh can i throw in a suggestion? But how about a smaller pair of shoes that are several sizes smaller mainly for aftermath.This is dependent on the shoe type and how it is being ripped. We don't want to hurt the models feet. Looking forward to whats next.
I was actually thinking about that recently, so hopefully I can find similar looking shoes in different sizes, lol.
Unread 01-07-2021   #41
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

I agree with most, a near nude growth just getting down to strained underwear would be great and second growth goes full nude and out of room/building. I would also say getting it where she pops both bra straps and only strains the bra in the middle would be great.

As for the second growth maybe it is something where the shrinking agent wears off. Like the growth was permanent but the "cure" was only temporary. So in the second scene she grows again but it was unexpected thinking she was cured. This time growing in a undesirable place and out of clothes she liked. Though that is defiantly my niche personally. With the girl not necessarily hating the growth but not wanting to destroy an outfit she liked. Having it be slightly painful or uncomfortable at first as the outfit gets tight and rips but she enjoys it later on. Though that sort of scene takes an actress that can really act it and feel the emotion of it all.

However at this point you have gained enough trust that what ever way you go with it will be great.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2021   #42
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba View Post
I agree with most, a near nude growth just getting down to strained underwear would be great and second growth goes full nude and out of room/building. I would also say getting it where she pops both bra straps and only strains the bra in the middle would be great.

As for the second growth maybe it is something where the shrinking agent wears off. Like the growth was permanent but the "cure" was only temporary. So in the second scene she grows again but it was unexpected thinking she was cured. This time growing in a undesirable place and out of clothes she liked. Though that is defiantly my niche personally. With the girl not necessarily hating the growth but not wanting to destroy an outfit she liked. Having it be slightly painful or uncomfortable at first as the outfit gets tight and rips but she enjoys it later on. Though that sort of scene takes an actress that can really act it and feel the emotion of it all.

However at this point you have gained enough trust that what ever way you go with it will be great.
Thank you! So, yeah, that sounds like how the first part of the clip will go, with scene #1 of the clip getting close to bursting the bra and panties, but she manages to shrink back down. However, the second growth in the clip will be intentional since she'll be using it to flag down a helicopter, lol. But I do like the idea for a scene where a character figures out growth and then a way to reverse it, but then it wears off... definitely a lot of variations I'm hoping to try!
Unread 01-07-2021   #43
Kong
Growth fan

My hype is high with how this clip is going to be...
A buy for sure!!!
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2021   #44
Lecher
Process Master

Poor guy. What immense pressure lol

I guess it's a good problem to have?
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2021   #45
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
My hype is high with how this clip is going to be...
A buy for sure!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
Poor guy. What immense pressure lol

I guess it's a good problem to have?
What's funny is, that reminds me of when you hear about successful filmmakers, how no one was really paying attention before their first success, but then all eyes were on them for their sophomore effort, lol.

On that note, this month and next month may be busy if all goes well! Sugargirlmodel will be returning to film this new scene in a couple of weeks, and one of my new models will hopefully be shooting two scenes next month if all goes well... and maybe other models here and there
Unread 01-08-2021   #46
Kong
Growth fan

Quote:
What's funny is, that reminds me of when you hear about successful filmmakers, how no one was really paying attention before their first success, but then all eyes were on them for their sophomore effort, lol.

On that note, this month and next month may be busy if all goes well! Sugargirlmodel will be returning to film this new scene in a couple of weeks, and one of my new models will hopefully be shooting two scenes next month if all goes well... and maybe other models here and there
I wouldn't put pressure lol
Just want to put emphasis in how happy make me see that "grow to giantess" fetish continues being alive. Thanks for that!!
Unread 01-08-2021   #47
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
I wouldn't put pressure lol
Just want to put emphasis in how happy make me see that "grow to giantess" fetish continues being alive. Thanks for that!!
Eh, I put pressure on myself on whatever film/video work I do, lol. But on THAT note, one of the other new models may have bumped up their availability, so I *may* be filming a new scene next week... fingers crossed!
Unread 01-08-2021   #48
Kong
Growth fan

Quote:
Eh, I put pressure on myself on whatever film/video work I do, lol. But on THAT note, one of the other new models may have bumped up their availability, so I *may* be filming a new scene next week... fingers crossed!
Awesome!!!! *crossing fingers*