free hit counters
Donkey TF experiments - Page 18 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-19-2017   #205
dorintf
Process Master

Re: Donkey TF experiments

That last bit sounds pretty awesome. I've always wondered what my brain would come with while hallucinating. It's only happened once and I just saw this flying above my car: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Ca...verseid=383040 . Letdown really. Aside from VR, hallucination is probably the closest someone could come to our stupid little fetish.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2017   #206
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
That last bit sounds pretty awesome. I've always wondered what my brain would come with while hallucinating. It's only happened once and I just saw this flying above my car: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Ca...verseid=383040 . Letdown really. Aside from VR, hallucination is probably the closest someone could come to our stupid little fetish.
Honestly, a little bit of weed and a soft voice goes a long way if you trust someone. It seems like someone with a hypnosis or mind control fetish might enjoy the same games as us for different reasons.
Unread 03-21-2017   #207
j3st3r
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
Honestly, a little bit of weed and a soft voice goes a long way if you trust someone. It seems like someone with a hypnosis or mind control fetish might enjoy the same games as us for different reasons.
Yeah it's funny how hypnosis and Transformation kinks tend to go hand in hand....
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2017   #208
dorintf
Process Master

I've always been really skeptical of hypnotism, and I've always been afraid if I was hypnotized I would blurt out weird TF fantasy shit. But if the hypnotist knew that ahead of time, I think I'd really like to try it out.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote