free hit counters
Devolution - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-11-2019   #229
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Devolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
I have been looking for something to post myself, but have not had much luck finding any new content.
What I meant to say was that this is absolutely normal: we have almost "depleted" the old sources of stuff out there, and now we are highly dependant on new material coming out, that is, being generous, quite scarce by all means.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2019   #230
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Heads up, Transform Fan Comics is going to release a gorilla TF comic this month.
https://www.deviantart.com/transform...owth-768555365
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2019   #231
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstrider View Post
Heads up, Transform Fan Comics is going to release a gorilla TF comic this month.
https://www.deviantart.com/transform...owth-768555365
It looks very nice, but I am really waiting for In The Swine Of Duty 2, the first episode was incredible!!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2019   #232
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

i think it not a monkey without dat tail yes? makes it moar interesting and cool XD
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2019   #233
STRATTON
Lurker

Did anyone get the Gorilla comic? If so what did people think, is it worth buying?
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2019   #234
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
Did anyone get the Gorilla comic? If so what did people think, is it worth buying?
It's a good comic, but you'll have to sign up for a membership with the site to see it; at the moment, you can't buy these comics individually. Whether or not it's worth it really depends on how much the other comics on the site interest you. For me, about 60% of the comics are ones that I'd buy individually if I could and I worked out mathematically that a 6-month membership amounts to about $14 per comic that I'd read. If you like more than 60%, I think a membership is worth it. Less than 60% and it's probably not worth it.
Unread 04-30-2019   #235
STRATTON
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
It's a good comic, but you'll have to sign up for a membership with the site to see it; at the moment, you can't buy these comics individually. Whether or not it's worth it really depends on how much the other comics on the site interest you. For me, about 60% of the comics are ones that I'd buy individually if I could and I worked out mathematically that a 6-month membership amounts to about $14 per comic that I'd read. If you like more than 60%, I think a membership is worth it. Less than 60% and it's probably not worth it.
thanks for the advice, I didn't realize it was a membership. I'll look at some of the other previews and make a decision from there.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2019   #236
gwopbomb
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
Their pricing page shows a 1-month subscription for $15 and grants you permission to "Instantly Download All of Our Transform Comics", and you can "Easily Cancel at Anytime With No Further Payment". In other words, anyone can sign up for a month, download everything they want, and cancel. Unless they're not telling us something, that looks like a solid deal.
gwopbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2019   #237
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwopbomb View Post
Their pricing page shows a 1-month subscription for $15 and grants you permission to "Instantly Download All of Our Transform Comics", and you can "Easily Cancel at Anytime With No Further Payment". In other words, anyone can sign up for a month, download everything they want, and cancel. Unless they're not telling us something, that looks like a solid deal.
Yeah, that's true. You could, say, sign up for a month every six months or so, but that feels a little bit exploitative.

Honestly, I feel like they should go by a pay-by-the-comic system for non-members. Membership is already incentivised in that there's a raffle system set up to give away requested single-shot TF images.
Unread 09-18-2019   #238
GorillaKooper
Leecher

A friend shared this but we don't know what comic it's from D:
GorillaKooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2019   #239
redmundman
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaKooper View Post