free hit counters
Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. - Page 24 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-04-2020   #277
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema", Episode XVII -- NOW AVAILABLE! Sept. 4, 2020

grOw/cinema : "The Ever-Expanding Universe"
Episode XVII: “Super Nova”

Synopsis:
Carl, Doreen, and Bunni have been enjoying their time together in the school gym. But Bunni has been getting more and more aggressive in her actions. Now, Bunni has been focusing all her desires on Carl, much to Doreen's concern.

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion without FMG – Big, Huge, Wow!
  • Breast Expansion with FMG – Big, Huge
  • Female Muscle Growth (FMG) – super athletic; bodybuilder; huge bodybuilder, hulking out
  • Penis Expansion – big, huge
  • Sex with Huge Penis (BJ, coitus)
  • Giant breasts and nipples
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Excessive cum
  • Belly cum-inflation (some, big)
  • Personality alteration, Reality alteration
  • Strong sexual situations (MF)

grOw/cinema, Episode XVII features:
  • 71 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and “Reality Changes” Guide.
  • Part 17 of an on-going series.

Special Full Series Pricing!
  • Haven't bought grOw/cinema yet? See what the excitement is about!
  • Get all 17 issues (1,315 full-screen frames) for $45.20 off the normal, full price! (Hurry! Limited time offer!) Or, buy a Half Collection and save up to $12.60![/I]

What people are saying about grOw/cinema:

As seen on my DeviantArt account:

"Still, I'm very excited to see where this goes. I consider grOw/cinema to be your Magnum Opus and arguably the single greatest work of expansion fetish content. I hope to be reading issue 30 in a few years!"

"I loved this issue... the art has really been perfected over the course of the series and seems to keep getting better. You have perfected this style of comic... Great work BA!"

“Just purchased the comic and loved it! The detail and work you put into each frame really shows. Your drawing style has continuously improved and keeps on improving as the series goes on. You write your characters very well and handle your created universe, that can and is literally changing consistently, in a remarkable fashion. I know that is very difficult on its own and that’s not taking into account the stacking and variety of changes you give us each chapter. Can’t wait to see where you will take this series next.”

”Great Work BA! Your artwork with this format keeps getting better... You truly are the best in this type of entertainment and I can’t wait to see the next issue."

"Holy calmoly this was a HOT one."

"Every episode is both simultaneously great and superb at building my hype for the next part. Always seems to promise bigger shenanigans."

"Just read it the comic was amazing I really hope the series never ends. The possibilities are endless."

"WOW! This is... by far my most favorite piece from you. This cinema style comic/story idea you had couldn't have gone better. I absolutely love it. Having one quality image per page really allows the readers to absorb what you've illustrated at once. Furthermore, the story concept about this guy's desires coming to life is an excellent new story arc. Who hasn't dreamed of stuff like this happening?"

"Loving it all man! The the widescreen panels, expanding on the ideals of old tales like Wishful Thinking (the first of yours I saw) and the softer, textured look is amazing! Cherry on top that you can bust them out faster! Looking forward to the next issue!"

As seen on bustartist.blogspot.com:

“Awesome issue as always, the plot keeps growing. Your art always looks great, can't wait to see what's next.”

"Amazing work! Everything from the fetishes to just the drawing of depth perspective. Every comic gets better and better. Only bad thing is when you realize you are on the last page."

"The way you illustrate the difference in size and the perspectives is incredible.... Definitely the best use of the flip-book style movement yet.... Can't praise this issue enough.”

“What an amazing story!, What tha fans are saying its true, one masterpiece of the GTS/BE/PE comics, the details, the dialogues, and of course the sizes are an incredible work, thank you very much, hope the story continues for much more chapters.”

“…can't wait for the next chapter. This story just keeps getting better and better.”

”Bought it, read it, loved it! I didn’t think issue 8 could be outdone but boy, was I wrong! … Each transformation type, each fetish is amazing and just makes me crave more and more!"

“Just… wow! This issue is… AMAZING! Love the introduction of some new girls! Very hot girls too. Your work always impresses me and it always gets better and better! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!”

“Damn BA, I think I've said it before, but you produce the best paid content in the community!”

“Thank you, it is totally worth the money.”

"Hey guys. Its way worth the low price... Artists that create niche comics like this are few and far between and we need to support them. Help them by paying..."

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

More information about grOw/cinema: go to BustArtist.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-17-poster.jpg (280.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-17-1.jpg (174.4 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-17-2.jpg (140.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-1.jpg (60.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-2.jpg (72.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-3.jpg (160.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-4.jpg (73.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-5.jpg (53.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-6.jpg (60.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-7.jpg (67.7 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-17-8.jpg (71.4 KB, 45 views)
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2021   #278
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema", Episode XVIII -- NOW AVAILABLE! Jan 8, 2021

grOw/cinema : "The Ever-Expanding Universe"
Episode XVIII: “Planetary Con-drunk-tion”

Synopsis:
Carl and Nayshya head back to his dorm room, where a beavy of beauties awaits him to join him at his party, one that will surely raise the roof. It's at the end of the day and Carl plans to have it go out with a bang!

This issue is jam-packed with sexy characters, growths, and good ol' damn fun! It took an extra month just to create it!

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – Big, Huge, Wow
  • Ass Expansion – Big, Huge, Wow
  • Pussy Expansion – Big, Huge
  • Penis Expansion – big, huge, Wow
  • Lip expansion– big
  • Lactation
  • miniGiantess
  • miniGTS growth
  • Smothering
  • Building destruction
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Excessive cum

grOw/cinema, Episode XVIII features:
  • 80 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and “Reality Changes” Guide.
  • Part 18 of an on-going series.

Special Full Series Pricing!
  • Haven't bought grOw/cinema yet? See what the excitement is about!
  • Get all 18 issues (1,395 full-screen frames) for $45.10 off the normal, full price! (Hurry! Limited time offer!) Or, buy a Half Collection and save up to $12.60![/I]

What people are saying about grOw/cinema:

"No ONE, NO ONE in our little community of breast-obsessed wierdos draws mega-breasts the way BustArtist does. He obviously understands physiology, even when the physiology isn’t humanly possible... When the story matters, it’s there, when it doesn’t, it doesn’t get in the way of appreciating those curves."

“Awesome issue as always, the plot keeps growing. Your art always looks great, can't wait to see what's next.”

"Amazing work! Everything from the fetishes to just the drawing of depth perspective. Every comic gets better and better. Only bad thing is when you realize you are on the last page."

"The way you illustrate the difference in size and the perspectives is incredible.... Definitely the best use of the flip-book style movement yet.... Can't praise this issue enough.”

“What an amazing story!, What the fans are saying its true, one masterpiece of the GTS/BE/PE comics, the details, the dialogues, and of course the sizes are an incredible work, thank you very much, hope the story continues for much more chapters.”

“…can't wait for the next chapter. This story just keeps getting better and better.”

”Bought it, read it, loved it! I didn’t think issue 8 could be outdone but boy, was I wrong! … Each transformation type, each fetish is amazing and just makes me crave more and more!"

“Just… wow! This issue is… AMAZING! Love the introduction of some new girls! Very hot girls too. Your work always impresses me and it always gets better and better! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!”

“Damn BA, I think I've said it before, but you produce the best paid content in the community!”

"Hey guys. Its way worth the low price... Artists that create niche comics like this are few and far between and we need to support them. Help them by paying..."

"Still, I'm very excited to see where this goes. I consider grOw/cinema to be your Magnum Opus and arguably the single greatest work of expansion fetish content. I hope to be reading issue 30 in a few years!"

"I loved this issue... the art has really been perfected over the course of the series and seems to keep getting better. You have perfected this style of comic... Great work BA!"

“Just purchased the comic and loved it! The detail and work you put into each frame really shows. Your drawing style has continuously improved and keeps on improving as the series goes on. You write your characters very well and handle your created universe, that can and is literally changing consistently, in a remarkable fashion. I know that is very difficult on its own and that’s not taking into account the stacking and variety of changes you give us each chapter. Can’t wait to see where you will take this series next.”

”Great Work BA! Your artwork with this format keeps getting better... You truly are the best in this type of entertainment and I can’t wait to see the next issue."

"Holy calmoly this was a HOT one."

"Every episode is both simultaneously great and superb at building my hype for the next part. Always seems to promise bigger shenanigans."

"Just read it the comic was amazing I really hope the series never ends. The possibilities are endless."

"WOW! This is... by far my most favorite piece from you. This cinema style comic/story idea you had couldn't have gone better. I absolutely love it. Having one quality image per page really allows the readers to absorb what you've illustrated at once. Furthermore, the story concept about this guy's desires coming to life is an excellent new story arc. Who hasn't dreamed of stuff like this happening?"

"Loving it all man! The the widescreen panels, expanding on the ideals of old tales like Wishful Thinking (the first of yours I saw) and the softer, textured look is amazing! Cherry on top that you can bust them out faster! Looking forward to the next issue!"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-18-poster.jpg (187.9 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-18-1.jpg (261.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-18-2.jpg (248.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-01.jpg (92.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-02.jpg (84.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-03.jpg (99.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-04.jpg (60.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-05.jpg (91.6 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-06.jpg (66.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-07.jpg (77.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-08.jpg (65.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-09.jpg (82.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-10.jpg (68.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-18-11.jpg (75.5 KB, 57 views)
Unread 01-08-2021   #279
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

What? Noooo.... My money is jumping out of my wallet again! This happens every time you release a comic.
Unread 01-09-2021   #280
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
What? Noooo.... My money is jumping out of my wallet again! This happens every time you release a comic.
Heh — money has a habit of doing that.
Thanks for your $upport!
Unread 01-17-2021   #281
MisterL
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
My money is jumping out of my wallet again! This happens every time you release a comic.
Same here although i can't get much from gigantism. are you going to continue with the grow stories from e.l.publications?
MisterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2021   #282
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterL View Post
Same here although i can't get much from gigantism. are you going to continue with the grow stories from e.l.publications?
Hey Mister L (Sorry, missed this comment). I do eventually want to continue with the grOw/stOries. The remaining ones are not up to snuff to today's standards, so I am looking into getting a writer to rewrite them (as I have done on a number of the stOries).
Unread 03-26-2021   #283
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema 2", Episode I -- NOW AVAILABLE! March 26, 2021

grOw/cinema 2: grOwing to a Crescendo
Episode I: “Overture”

Synopsis:
Harmon has a special ability — the power to change the size of body parts, either his or someone he touches. One day, he meets someone who helps him expand his powers. This leads to lots of expansion fun. But intrigue and danger are hiding in the shadows.

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – Big, Huge
  • Ass Expansion – Big, Kardashian+
  • Pussy Expansion – Big
  • Penis Expansion – big, Big+
  • Height increase (some)
  • Smothering

grOw/cinema 2, Episode I features:
  • 69 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and Dictionary of Terms in the issue.
  • Part 1 of a limited series.

What people are saying about grOw/cinema 2:

As seen at my Patron page ( patreon.com/bustartist ):

"Really exceptional start to the series. That was great."

"So good! Fast paced in terms of 'action' but still enough exposition to begin building the world. Can't wait to see what happens as the story develops "

What people have said about grOw/cinema 1:

"No ONE, NO ONE in our little community of breast-obsessed wierdos draws mega-breasts the way BustArtist does. He obviously understands physiology, even when the physiology isn’t humanly possible... When the story matters, it’s there, when it doesn’t, it doesn’t get in the way of appreciating those curves."

“What an amazing story!, What the fans are saying its true, one masterpiece of the GTS/BE/PE comics, the details, the dialogues, and of course the sizes are an incredible work, thank you very much, hope the story continues for much more chapters.”

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-2-1-poster.jpg (119.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema2-frame-sample-1-1.jpg (261.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema2-frame-sample-1-2.jpg (205.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-1-1.jpg (108.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-1-2.jpg (60.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-1-3.jpg (52.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-1-4.jpg (65.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-1-7.jpg (52.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-1-6.jpg (72.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-1-8.jpg (66.8 KB, 32 views)
Unread 07-16-2021   #284
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema 2", Episode 2 -- NOW AVAILABLE! July 16, 2021

Episode 2: “Audition”

Synopsis:
After spending a night of expansive bliss with Melody, Harmon is introduced to someone who will offer him a job to actually use his special talent as a performer. But first, he must pass the audition before he is hired.

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – Big, Huge
  • Penis Expansion – big, huge
  • Balls Expansion – big, huge
  • Pussy Expansion – Big!
  • Ass Expansion – Big
  • MILF
  • Excessive Cum
  • Button popping, clothes tearing
  • Strong sexual situations (MF, MFF)

grOw/cinema 2, Episode 2 features:
  • 68 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and Dictionary of Terms in the issue.
  • Part 2 of a limited series.

SPECIAL promotion:
  • Buy grOw/cinema 2, episode 1 or 2 and get any ONE grOw/stOry on the same order for only $3 (regardless if its original price).
  • Promotion expires Sept 14, 2021.
  • Discounts apply automatically in cart.

What people are saying about grOw/cinema 2:

As seen oat my Patron page ( patreon.com/bustartist ):

"So good! Fast paced in terms of 'action' but still enough exposition to begin building the world. Can't wait to see what happens as the story develops "

"Super interesting premise."

What people have said about grOw/cinema 1:

"No ONE, NO ONE in our little community of breast-obsessed weirdos draws mega-breasts the way BustArtist does. He obviously understands physiology, even when the physiology isn’t humanly possible... When the story matters, it’s there, when it doesn’t, it doesn’t get in the way of appreciating those curves."

"...this is a great start of a new series. I love the aspect of a suspenseful plot this time around. The drawings are fantastic and I like the introduction of rules and consequences of the abilities being used. The antagonist seems to have a lot of potential and I can't wait to see where this all goes. Keep up the great work..."

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-2-2-poster.jpg (139.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema2-frame-sample-2-1.jpg (240.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema2-frame-sample-2-2.jpg (181.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-2-1.jpg (87.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-2-2.jpg (65.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-2-3.jpg (66.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-2-4.jpg (87.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-2-5.jpg (61.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-2-6.jpg (71.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-2-7.jpg (62.6 KB, 33 views)
Unread 03-25-2022   #285
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema 1", Episode XIX -- NOW AVAILABLE! March 25, 2022

grOw/cinema 1: The Ever-Expanding Universe
Episode XIX: “Crushing Grav-titty”

Synopsis:
Carl is back!
After a wild dorm party, the growing co-eds have destroyed Carl's posh dorm room. Vera, however, has shown up to save the day. But is she doing so to help Carl... or herself?

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge, wow
  • Penis Expansion – huge, Wow
  • Lactation
  • miniGTS (up to 13 ft / 4 m)
  • GTS growth (up to 60 ft / 18.3 m)
  • MILF
  • Smothering
  • Sex with Huge Penis (B J, coitus)
  • Sex with Huge Vag (coitus)
  • Huge ass
  • C*m-induced growths
  • Building destruction
  • Excessive c*m
  • Button popping
  • Strong s3xual situations (MFFF+, mF)

grOw/cinema 1, Episode XIX features:
  • 66 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and Dictionary of Terms in the issue. (73 pages total)
  • Part 19 of an on-going series.

What people have said about this issue from early Patreon release:

As seen at my Patreon page:

"Best. Issue. Ever. I simply loved it!"

"Such a great issue, huge Vera more please, and can't wait for the next issue I'm so intrigued."

"OOOO that epilogue!"

"A masterpiece! Loved it! Can’t wait for issue 20!"

"Solid craftsmanship as always!" – DrEnlarge

"Phenomenal chapter that I’m sure folks will love. Ending on a juicy cliffhanger too."

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-19-poster.jpg (260.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-19-1.jpg (214.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-19-2.jpg (209.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-01.jpg (56.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-02.jpg (58.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-03.jpg (73.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-04.jpg (84.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-05.jpg (77.4 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-06.jpg (69.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-07.jpg (68.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-19-08.jpg (128.2 KB, 34 views)
Unread 06-24-2022   #286
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema 1", Episode XIX -- NOW AVAILABLE! June 24, 2022

Episode XX: “Higgs' Boson”

Synopsis:
Carl is back!
Having agreed to accompany Professors Boson and Higgs, Carl looks forward to some big things happening at their destination. But just how big will things get? Maybe more than he originally bargained for...

AVAILABLE NOW AT BustArtist.com !

Categories:
  • miniGTS (up to 35 ft / 10.7 m) [/color]
  • GTS growth (up to 60 ft / 18.3 m) [/color]
  • Vag Expansion – big, huge, GTS
  • Balls Expansion – huge, Wow
  • miniGTS (up to 35 ft / 10.7 m)
  • GTS growth (up to 60 ft / 18.3 m)
  • Smothering
  • Sex with Huge Vag ("cunning linguist",coitus, smothering)
  • Huge ass
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Button/Bra popping
  • Femdom (light)
  • Strong sexual situations (MF, FF, MFF, FmF)

grOw/cinema 1, Episode XX (20) features:
  • 61 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and Dictionary of Terms in the issue. (73 pages total)
  • Part 20 of an on-going series.

"Best entry ot this series by FAR. There are so many fetishes that collide perfectly with each other and this issue made Higgs my E-E Universe favourite character ... you truly crafted a masterpiece and I one-hand applaud you, bravo."

"Great episode. No idea what you're thinking up for XXI, but I could see some interesting possibilities!"

"Superb! ... More like this, please! I'm looking forward to XXI and beyond. Thanks for an incredible work."

What people have said about the grOw/cinema 1 series:

"No ONE, NO ONE in our little community of breast-obsessed weirdos draws mega-breasts the way BustArtist does. He obviously understands physiology, even when the physiology isn’t humanly possible... When the story matters, it’s there, when it doesn’t, it doesn’t get in the way of appreciating those curves."

"...this is a great start of a new series. I love the aspect of a suspenseful plot this time around. The drawings are fantastic and I like the introduction of rules and consequences of the abilities being used. The antagonist seems to have a lot of potential and I can't wait to see where this all goes. Keep up the great work..."

AVAILABLE NOW AT http://www.bustartist.com !

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-20-poster.jpg (296.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-20-1.jpg (236.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-20-2.jpg (192.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-20-1-icon.jpg (13.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-20-02.jpg (60.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-20-03.jpg (73.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-20-04.jpg (48.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-20-05.jpg (118.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-20-06.jpg (77.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-20-07.jpg (69.5 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by BustArtist; 06-24-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Unread 09-14-2022   #287
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema 1", Episode XXI -- NOW AVAILABLE! Sept. 14, 2022

Episode XXI: “The Expanding Universe”

Synopsis:
Professor Higgs promises to thank CARL for his special abilities and how he used them on her and her mistress, Professor Boson. While appreciative for the promised carnal pleasures, Carl plans to continue using his expanding powers even more, until things grow bigger than the two women have ever experienced before...

Categories:
  • miniGTS (up to 35 ft / 10.7 m)
  • GTS growth (up to 110 ft / 33.5 m)
  • Balls Expansion – huge, Wow
  • Belly Expansion – huge, cum-inflation, some
  • MILFs
  • Femdom (light)
  • Smothering
  • Sex with Huge Vag (coitus)
  • Huge ass
  • Excessive Cum
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Button/Bra popping
  • Strong sexual situations (MF, FmF, MFf)

grOw/cinema 1, Episode XX (21) features:
  • 62 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and Dictionary of Terms in the issue. (69 pages total)
  • Part 21 of an on-going series.

"Best Episode EVER. I'm officially obsessed with Higgs."

"Absolutely incredible issue, definitely excited to see where things go with Holly."

"Great release, can't wait to see what's up next. Love the parallel storyline."

"Loved it..."

What people have said about the grOw/cinema 1 series:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-21-poster.jpg (219.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-21-1.jpg (218.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-21-2.jpg (269.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-01.jpg (71.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-02.jpg (86.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-03.jpg (85.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-04.jpg (102.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-05.jpg (74.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-06.jpg (66.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-07.jpg (92.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-08.jpg (57.2 KB, 24 views)
Unread 12-15-2022   #288
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema 2", Episode 4 -- NOW AVAILABLE! Dec. 15, 2022

Episode 4: “Improvisations”

Synopsis:
During Harmon's continuing resonance training, he and the rest of the group get a surprise when two more conductors show up for a visit! Melody and Harmon both explore in their own ways the newly-discovered, body-growth power they had previously toyed with in the pool.

Categories:
  • Ass Expansion – big, huge, HUGE
  • miniGTS (up to 12 ft / 3.7 m)
  • miniGTS growth
  • Penis Expansion – big, huge, Huge!
  • Pussy Expansion – some, Big!
  • Dom play (Dom; Femdom); Aggressiveness
  • Smothering
  • Sex with miniGTS (coitus)
  • Clothes tearing/bursting
  • Strong sexual situations (MF, MFFF, mF)

grOw/cinema 2, Episode 4 features:
  • 69 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and Dictionary of Terms in the issue. (75 pages total)
  • Part 4 of a limited series.

As seen at my Patreon page (Early release):

"Started refreshing early, great artwork as always - love the BE sequences. Can't wait to see what's next."

"Another great work. "

What people have said about grOw/cinema 2, episodes 2 & 3:

"Just read it and it was awesome! Really enjoyed the location and how the world was expanded in this chapter. And the small hint of FMG and giantess growth at the end was just the icing on the cake. Can't wait for more.

"Super interesting premise."

Attached Images
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-prev-04-cover.jpg (285.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema2-frame-sample-4-1.jpg (284.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema2-frame-sample-4-2.jpg (321.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema2-frame-sample-4-3.jpg (264.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema2-previews4.jpg (691.1 KB, 48 views)