free hit counters
New Comic ~ My Pet Ferret Girl - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-09-2015   #13
jolem
Process Disciple

Re: New Comic ~ My Pet Ferret Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post
Thank you so much guys! And honestly, don't EVER feel bad about a negative critique. I have my own variety of kinks and fetishes, and I'm well aware that I can't make everyone happy...because our own fetishes and kinks vary too! The reason I decided to end with a full TF is that it takes place in the MPGF world, and a lot of MPGF fans enjoy that. When I mentioned that I was planning on making the comic, a lot of people had asked/requested for full tf. That's why critique's are important, I will listen to what you guys want to see

My own personal preferences for the ending would have probably been anthro, which is why you didn't see much of that final tf push until the last page. I know the sequence wasn't as drawn out as some of my other comics, because it was a bit shorter, but that's where that lower price comes in. I'm glad most of you found it fair I didn't want to feel like I was overcharging but still wanted to be compensated. I worked like a crazy person finishing this O_O;
At least I know why you went full TF in a personal sense, but in the story you wrote for the comic it seems like they have to do it instead of wanting to do it is there a story reason for this or just something you didn't think of too much when making the comic?
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furry, multiboob, tranmsformation