free hit counters
Filth [Story / Rat] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-20-2015   #1
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Filth [Story / Rat]

A deeply religious young woman fights against the sinfully dirty thoughts plaguing her. Chapter 1 of 2.
-----------------------
Abigail lay in her bed, listening as her roommate's faint breathing turned slowly to quiet snores. She could hear muted conversations around her from the girls in her suite. She was still getting used to them but, so far, they all seemed like nice girls. Shifting to her side, the young woman watched the other side of the room to make sure Sally, her roommate, was actually asleep. The other figure was blurry but unmoving.

With a deep blush, Abigail reached her right hand down to lightly touch the soft hairs above her sex. She turned on her side, facing the wall and just slowly stroked the tangle of chestnut hairs over and over. She could feel her shame burning to the tips of her ears. She almost took her hand away as an echo of her mother's voice filled her ears.

Your virginity is sacred, Abigail Young, her mother always told her. It belongs to your future husband. When you're married, you belong to him and no other. You give yourself to him body and soul and you please him as his wife. Sexual congress is between a man and his wife and anything else is filthy. You're not a dirty girl, Abigail. You're my sweet girl. God is always watching and you wouldn't want to offend Him, would you, Abi?

The young woman bit her lip to fight the urge to touch herself. Her whole body was sensitive and she knew the blood was coming. It was her one shame and her punishment for impure thoughts. Every month, she could feel the urge to touch herself. Every month her nerves would light up, begging to be touched. She fought it every time until the blood came to wash away her sin. Her breasts ached, taunting her. She wanted to massage them but the one time (five times, her mind whispered in correction) she'd done it, it'd only made the building ache worse.

It only made the urge to touch herself worse.

She could feel her heartbeat between her legs. Playing with her soft downy hair distracted her. Abigail could swear she felt heat radiating from further below. She moved and gasped quietly as her swollen sex pressed between her thighs. Quickly, she opened her legs and took her hand away. I am a good girl, she told herself. I'm not dirty like these other girls, giving away their precious virginity to every man that looks their way. I will save myself for my husband.

Clasping her hands against her cheek, she began to pray. As she spoke the words and slowed her breathing, she found herself purposefully smelling the heady scent of her own sex. She hugged herself and continued her prayer until she drifted off to sleep.

-----

"All right," Abigail's chemistry professor, Ms. Lopez, said. "You have your groups and the next thirty minutes to get to know each other. If there are any questions, come see me up front."

Abigail made her way to a table in the corner. Two men and one other woman joined her as she sat, dropping her heavy backpack to the ground.

"Hey," the first man said with a smile. "I'm Jason. Pre-med. So far. I think."

"Aaron," the second man told everyone. "Criminal justice and I'm pretty sure about it. My whole family are cops. Or military."

"And I'm Stacy!" The last member said. "I'm not sure yet but I'll get it figured out. Maybe veterinary science. I kind of love animals so I'm leaning that way."

"I'm Abigail," she told them. "I am going into veterinary. My parents own a farm so I'm going to help out when I graduate."

"Oh hey, that's awesome!" Stacy told her. "I think I've seen you in a couple of my other classes, right?"

"Yes," Abigail replied. "And Jason, too." She blushed as she realized what she'd admitted; that she'd noticed the other student before. The young woman fumbled with her glasses as an excuse to look away from everyone. She couldn't help it - the young man was incredibly handsome and, so far as she'd seen, a really pleasant person.

"Oh, hey," Jason said. "I thought I'd recognized you. Dr. Schuler's class, right?"

"Yes," Abigail nearly whispered.

"Well, if you need a study partner for his class, I was thinking of getting a group together. Some of my old high school friends are in the same class and they're actually good people."

"God," Aaron said. "I haven't run into anyone from my old school. It's all good though. They were a bunch of shitheads"

Thirty minutes passed quickly as Abigail listened to her classmates talk back and forth. She found herself watching Jason from the corner of her eyes. He was extremely affable but didn't dominate the conversation and, instead, encouraged everyone to talk about their passions. Her heart raced listening to him. Every time she shifted on her seat, her rough homespun sweater scratched along her simple bra. Even through the padding, she could feel the brush of it against her nipples. A sharp ache flared deep within her with each movement. She pressed her thighs together on reflex but then opened her legs again as the pressure made it worse. Her sweater slid against her side and she shivered and it's caress.

God, she prayed. Please let this temptation pass quickly. I am your servant as always and ever will be but... She let the thought drift away unfinished. It was no use praying to Him to end a trial. Her faith was strong and it was upon her shoulders to bear the burden.

Everyone separated as class ended. Abigail watched Jason leave, her eyes involuntarily tracking to his jeans, admiring the way he walked. Her breath felt tight in her chest. Her last class wasn't for another hour so the young woman made her way to her dorm. Even with it being a small, sleepy college town, the various footpaths were lined with students laughing and walking and rushing on their way to class. A few couples sat on the grass, surrounded by orange and yellow Fall leaves. Abigail blushed at one woman with her head resting in her boyfriend's lap. He was stroking the other woman's hair and smiling happily at her. It was too easy to imagine Jason doing the same to her.

Abigail dropped her backpack in her room. The suite was quiet, the other seven girls at class or somewhere else. She made her way to one of the two shared bathrooms and sat to relieve herself, shivering at the cold toilet seat. Finishing, she stood briefly to clean herself off. Her pubic hair was curled but, below, she could see her sex. Her small pink lips were nearly exposed and more red than they should be. She carefully swiped to clean herself and nearly moaned at the brief touch.

She stayed there, half-crouched, mesmerized by her swollen sex. She'd only looked at herself a few times in her life and only once before her blood came in. Only the once before when she'd found herself blushing at the lightest touch. She'd watched a mare be mounted and couldn't help but notice the way the animal's sex looked. Bulging. Swollen.

Just like she was swollen.

With a slow, hesitant finger, she touched her thick, glistening outer lips. Her hand drew away, quick as a viper at the warm, pleasurable response. She felt so empty. She wasn't completely shielded from real life. Living on a farm and working with animals, she was very aware of how a male took a female. She wondered, again, whether a man's penis looked like one of the animal's penises. Like the horse? Smaller, of course. It'd have to be. She tried to laugh at the thought of Jason with a horse's thick, blunt penis but, instead found herself flushing in sudden heat.

Her lips glistened, nearly pulsing in time to her racing heart. She reached to pull her panties up and then stopped. Abigail touched herself. Her finger lightly pressed against the bottom of her sex, she slid it upwards towards her mound. The feeling was alien. And incredible. Every inch... every millimeter of her sex felt like it was a live wire. And the heat of it! Blushing, mentally cursing herself, she quickly pulled up her panties and jeans, almost forgetting to flush in her embarrassment.

You dirty.... you dirty... whore, she scolded as she rushed out of the bathroom to clean her hands. It was her mother's words again. Over and over she washed until her skin was reddened from the hot water and scrubbing. Not just touching yourself but in the bathroom of all places! You filthy, dirty...! Abigail calmed herself, breathing deeply to settle her nerves.

The last class passed in a blur. Abigail barely listened to the teacher drone on about math and, instead, she spent the entire class in prayer. She said the rosary in her mind, using the spirals of her notebook in place of the beads. When she finished, she begun again until students stood up around her. She woke from her trance with a start and collected her things.

It will pass, she told herself. In a day or two, the blood will come and it will pass. Mother was right. Taking classes with other students would be a temptation but I must be strong. For God and for my future husband. She'd been homeschooled by her family since she was a little girl. Years and years of curriculum laced with religious teachings. Church three times a week and the other nights spent praying with her family at home. Sunday school and dinners with their pastor. She would not be undone by her own base urges.

"Abigail!" a voice cried out. "Hey, Abi!" The young woman stopped to look around. Her heart sank as Jason caught up to her. "Hey, glad I caught you! Listen, we're having a little get-together tomorrow night. My best friend rents a house off campus and some of us are getting together to kind of kick of our first year. It'd be great if you were there."

"Oh," Abigail said, her eyes on the ground. She pressed her glasses further up her nose and then gripped her tight ponytail. "I... I don't think I can go, Jason. That's... that's not my kind of thing."[br /]
[br /]

"Aww," Jason frowned. "I understand. I mean, there's going to be some alcohol but we're banning weed and we'll also have juice and stuff with people watching it all to make sure nobody fu- uhh, messes with it. My friend and his girlfriend don't drink. Just going to be a chill party, you know? Some freshman getting to know each other? Look, if you change your mind it's right over by the engineering building. Corner of 7th and Common. Big house, can't miss it."

"Okay," Abigail said. "I really don't think I'll be there but I appreciate the offer."

"No problem!" The young man grinned, small crinkles appearing at the corner of his eyes. Abigail blushed and adjusted her glasses again. "I'll catch you tomorrow in classes!"

Abigail stared at the ground until her face cooled. As isolated as she'd been growing up, she'd been around other men. She'd even found some attractive in an abstract kind of way. Knowing they were handsome or attractive but not feeling attracted to them. The rush of emotions for Jason was unfair.

Hiking her heavy backpack up, the young woman trudged through falling leaves on the way back to her room. A crisp wind whipped the end of her ponytail around and she hugged herself tightly, her thick brown sweater keeping most of the cold off of her. She raised her face to the wind and it cooled her; both her thoughts and her blood. She smiled with self-assurance, knowing she'd make it through the the next few days just fine. God was on her side.

-----

The bathroom lights reflected Abigail's face clearly. She laid her hairbrush, full of her reddish-brown hair, down on the counter and then arrayed her loose hair behind herself. Her face was clear and suntanned. Many years spent outside working on the farm had blessed her with darker skin and a spray of freckles. She was dressed in her pajamas - an old birthday gift from 3 years ago. The clothes still fit her petite frame. Despite her modest size, it was buttoned all the way to the top.

Opening her mouth wide, she examined her teeth. Although old fashioned, her parents had no problems splurging at the dentist and her teeth were nearly perfect. Glancing at the little clock on the counter, she grabbed a toothbrush to quickly finish her routine. Each girl had a certain time for the bathroom to make sure they gave each other space.

Teeth brushed, showered and clean and feeling sleepy, Abigail made her way to her bed. Her roommate, Sandy, grunted in bed as she passed. The other woman's first class was at 6 in the morning and so she was always the first in the bathroom and first to bed.

Abigail shivered in the cold open air. They weren't able to change the temperature for the rooms and coming from a hot shower, even a cool room felt like it was freezing. She shuffled quickly to her bed on slippered feet and then slid under the covers of her thick quilt - a gift from her grandmother. Sighing happily, Abigail pulled the blanket up to her chin and closed her eyes. Heaven, she told herself. Pure heaven.

She prayed in bed. Her last routine before falling asleep. The effect was nearly magical. Rarely was it that she wasn't asleep five minutes after the last word. Except, this time, mid-prayer, Abigail's mind flashed back to earlier in the day when she was saying the rosary. Immediately, and despite her efforts against it, she thought of why she'd had to say the rosary. Images of herself in the bathroom. Thoughts of what she'd looked like. Of what she'd been thinking of.

Her body began to awaken. She shifted uncomfortable and the cotton of her sleeping clothes slid along her smooth stomach and sides. It was torturous. She could feel her nipples hardening in response and, worse, her sex began to ache. She turned to her side but nearly cursed out loud as her top slid against her small, hard nipples. The young woman felt it deep inside as a burning, electric sharp ache.

It's all his fault, she thought. Jason. He's just... just so... His face filled her vision. The little lines at the corner of his eyes and the scruff of his trimmed beard. She heard his voice, deep and confident echoing through her head. Watching him walk. His pants had fit him quite well.

Her hand reached down, sliding against the bare skin of her stomach, tangling into the sparse curls of her hair. Abigail's face burned. It was worse than it had ever been. The urge. She couldn't stop thinking of Jason. Her hips made small motions, back and forth against the bed as she pictured the young man. The look of him. Would it be like a horse? She had vague memories of seeing her brothers and father naked when she was very, very young but couldn't remember anything distinctly. Nudity was not allowed around other people in their house. Would it have spots? Does it just hang there like-

Abigail froze. Her fingertip, nail trimmed low, brushed against her clit. Her heart pounded in her chest and throat and she burned to her ear tips. She could feel a sort of wetness. She could feel the heat radiating from her sex. She could feel... Maybe, she told herself, licking her lips. Maybe it will go away if I touch myself a little. Maybe I just...

Slowly, carefully, her finger slid against the hood covering her clit. Abigail breathed out hoarsely, breath shuddering from the tension. Further her finger went and it separated her wet lips. The young woman hunched tightly against herself. Her temples were pounding. Her whole body was a bundle of wires. The ocean roared in her ears. She reached further and then jumped as she felt her ass. Quickly, she crooked her finger and brought it up again until the tip touched her hood.

She pictured him again. Jason. His smile. His strong arms and legs. Her finger reached down again and she opened to it. His pants. Tight. Holding... holding that. Abigail gasped quietly, head back as her fingertip dipped inside of her sex. It was so warm. And so slick. From her need. Her hips began to work back and forth again. Slow, tiny movements.

Jason, in her mind, held her close. It was after their wedding day, of course. At night. He was so handsome in his tuxedo and she was beautiful in her pure white dress. They were laughing, drunk on their excitement. He was leading her to their bed at a fancy, rich hotel. In Paris. No, Rome. He undressed before her. Slowly. His chest was hairy, as a man's chest should be. She blushed (in her thoughts) as he began unbuttoning his pants.

Abigail's hand went unconsciously to her left breasts, the heel pressing against it to work out the ache. Her finger slowly explored in her tight, wet sex. Her hips worked back and forth. Back and forth. Small dark brown hairs sprouted from her fat, wet lips, surrounding her sex before disappearing into the tangle of her pubic hair.

Back in her mind, Jason's pants slid to the floor and she looked down. His penis hung like a horse's. Round, thick and flat at the tip. It was all she could think of at the moment. Better than making something else up and it being ridiculous. It grew as she watched and her finger began to work fast. Jason was undoing her dress, somehow while she was still on her back.

She lay naked before him. She hid her small breasts in embarrassment but he gently took her arms away.

Abigail grunted as her finger moved, rubbing her clit through the hood of skin. She licked her lips again and whispered Jason's name. A few long, stray brown hairs grew from her areola. Lines of sweat broke out along her stomach, rolling to her right side.

In her mind, the young man's penis lay against her belly. He was looking down at her. Smiling at her. Her husband. His penis was warm and heavy on her. She wanted to touch it. She wanted to see if it was as smooth and soft and silky as it looked. He moved, though, and it brushed her sex just as her finger was doing now.

In her bed, her other hand slid against her nipple and she almost cried out. Her hips worked faster as she rubbed herself. But, in her mind, she hid her face as Jason's penis pressed against her sex. He was so gentle with her and, as her entered her, he told her he loved her.

Pressure built deep inside the young woman. She grunted again and then gasped, finger inside while her palm rubbed against the little hidden clit. Harder and faster and she still felt so empty. Jason was inside of her. Holding her tight. Kissing her gently. He-

Abigail cried out sharply, her legs jerking. She pressed her thighs together as a warm spray of liquid coated them. A thick, rich smell filled the air and she could feel her own juices completely coating her hand. Her heart hammered beneath her reddened chest. She jerked again, involuntarily as a smaller orgasm coursed through her. Tears leaked behind tightly closed eyelids. Tears of joy and of shame. It had just felt so good. And, yet, her she lay in her own filth.

For a brief moment, she considered getting up to wash her sheets and blanket and clothes but the laundry room was too far away and it was the middle of the night. And she'd probably wake her roommate. She would know exactly what she'd done. She would just have to sleep in it. If anything, it was a good punishment. Not only had she touched herself when she shouldn't have but she'd apparently peed herself as well. She hid herself under her blankets but then immediately came out again. Her scent was strong and made her start to ache a little more again.

Slowly, above her wet pajama bottoms, fine chestnut hairs begin to sprout in a line from the matted, slick tangle of her pubic hair. The hairs grew thick and coarse down the middle until the touched her belly button. Light, softer brown hairs, mixed with red, fanned to her sides, smaller and smaller until they vanished from sight. More reddish-brown hairs grew from tuft of fur around her sex and down to surround her small, pink asshole. The skin above the young woman's ass stretch outward as a small bump formed.

Abigail reached to tuck a non-existent stray piece of hair behind her ear but stopped and, instead, scratched at her ears with her free hand. The skin of her ears thinned slightly as they stretched, almost imperceptibly, rounding at the tip. She made a small motion, rubbing at her left ear with her clenched fist and then dragging it back and down to settle her hair. She repeated the motion, rubbing her ear and then down along her hair. It felt therapeutic and she finally began to calm.

As she relaxed, the young woman scratched behind her shoulder and neck. A thin line of brown hairs lazily sprouted from out of her hairline, tracing down her spine. Slowly the hairs grew, pushing at each other, winding around each other until they reached the small bump at the base of her spine. Those same sparse hairs grew along the back of her shoulders and she scratched at them with a happy sigh. Her fingers bulged as a tiny point pressed through the tips of her fingers. Tiny drops of blood welled beneath each point. Small and still hidden by her fingernails, her new claws nonetheless scratched red lines long her lightly furred shoulders.

The young woman covered herself with her blanket again, ostensibly to hide her embarrassment but, she found herself breathing deeply of her own scent. A tiny line appeared on her top lip, perfectly down the middle. The skin split and immediately healed into two separate pieces until only a close inspection would be able to see the change. Abigail breathed deeply, finding herself suddenly incredibly warm and relaxed and tired. She ground her teeth at an abrupt ache deep along her jaw. Back and forth, teeth grinding and scraping as sleep finally took hold.

In a ripple starting from the base of her neck, Abigail's spine bulged and stretched before settling back into place. The girl's body lengthened and she whined quietly in pain while she slept. Loud sharp squealing pops filled the air as her neck elongated. The young woman coughed and a small speck of blood and spit splattered against her white sheets.

Stretching out her longer form with a contented sigh, the young woman passed into dreamless sleep.
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2015   #2
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Re: Filth [Story / Rat]

Excellent story, can't wait for part 2.

Good to see you writing again.
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2015   #3
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Thank you! Still rusty but it's good to see that I'm not *too* rusty. .... I think!
Unread 11-27-2015   #4
cutcgirl
Furball

I swear, I feel like this was written just for me. Awesome stuff!
cutcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2015   #5
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Aww, thanks! Why, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I should have the last/2nd part up late tonight!
Unread 11-27-2015   #6
770megaman
Potatoe god

Can't wait seems pretty good so far.
770megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2015   #7
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Filth Ch. 02 [Story / Rat]
-------------------
Abigail's changes begin to accelerate and she finally takes notice. Chapter 2 of 3.

Yes, 2 of 3 rather than 3 of 3. I ended up writing more than I expected. The GOOD news is that I'm actually done with chapter 3 but it desperately needs editing. Should be up tomorrow (Saturday) night. Sunday night at the latest.

Side note: I should not edit so late at night. Apologies for errors!
-------------------
Large red numbers wavered before Abigail's eyes. She blinked several times and then yawned, hiding her mouth behind her small hand. The room was utterly still and the only sound a faint dripping noise somewhere in the distance.

Blinking again, the young woman sat up, idly scratching at the light fur along her midriff. Her hidden claws left tiny red lines against her tanned, flat stomach. The stark numbers informed her that she was suddenly wide awake at 4:12 am.

Across the room, Sally snorted and turned to her side, muttering something about a 'Mr. Pumpkin'. The other woman's light snores soon filled the silence.

Abigail's stomach growled. She swung her legs over the edge of her bed and stretched, raising her arms. Her body creaked as it adjusted to its new length and she twisted her longer neck, luxuriating in each tiny cracking sound. Well, she thought as she grabbed her glasses from the nightstand. I guess I'm awake. And hungry. Something smells good.

The young woman licked the back of her hand and then rubbed it against her temples to settle a few stray hairs. She repeated the routine, unaware of what she was doing, as she worked through a mental list for the day. Her stomach rumbled loudly. Raising her small nose, she sniffed and stood, following the scent of bread and old eggs. Still lost in her own thoughts and her body on autopilot, she bent down over her roommate's trash can. Pushing aside a wrapper, she found a half-eaten breakfast bagel sandwich from the day before.

I could spend some time on my laptop until the library opens, I suppose. Abigail took a bite of her roommate's old sandwich, tearing the stale bread with her front teeth. New instincts drove her to the corner of the room where she sat, taking small chunks out the sandwich. The room was colder in the middle of the night but she felt surprisingly warm. She rocked slowly back and forth against the rough wall, scratching along her spine. First class isn't until ten, she continued. Then the second at 2 pm for two hours. Plenty of time to work on any projects before the weekend. And then the soup kitchen tomorrow.

Finishing the last bite of the sandwich, she stood, padding along the cold room. Her roommate thrashed suddenly, crying out for her mother in a sad voice before settling with a whimper. Abigail frowned at the poor girl, feeling her own homesickness well up. She sat carefully at the edge of her roommate's bed and lightly stroked the girl's hair.

Abigail's home was three hours away in the middle of nowhere. A small town where everyone knew everyone else but your nearest neighbor might be half a mile away. She closed her eyes. She could almost smell her mother's home baked bread or the sour smell of the ancient pews in their little church. She'd recently tried to go to a nearby Catholic service but the hymns and prayers and passages were almost all different. Softer. Watered down. She'd felt unsettled by the differences.

Sally shifted again. Abigail chirped in annoyance, gripping the woman in place. Didn't the other girl know she was trying to calm her? Bending low, Abigail ran her tongue along Sally's short hair, just under her ear. At least she has someone to help when she's feeling lost, Abigail thought angrily. The church... my anchor isn't here. I have nobody.

Holding her roommate with one hand on her shoulder and one against her head, Abigail groomed the other girl. And the confessional! she fumed. A small box where you're hidden away. You can't see the shame and anger in the pastor's eyes like that. And the penance? Some prayers and a promise to do better? No rod against the thighs or back? No-

"Wha-" Sally stirred under her.

Abigail stepped up and back, her head buzzing with anger, frustration and new subconscious urges. She hugged her body nervously, her teeth grating against each other.

"You... you're having a nightmare, Sally. Go back to sleep."

"M'kay, 'M..." Sally sighed, hunching against herself under her blankets.

Pressing a hand against her forehead, Abigail shook her head slowly. Her teeth ached. She found herself slowly scraping her front teeth back and forth against each other as a headache began to build behind her eyes.

"A shower will help," she whispered, rubbing her temples. She made her way to the small shared bathroom, locking the door and struggling out of clothes that no longer fit just the way they should. A sudden memory of her night in bed brought red to her face. Her hand twitched in remembrance but the young woman quickly turned the shower water on. She hugged herself tightly again, thinking of anything other than what she'd done.

As steam slowly began to fill the small room, Abigail scratched along her sides. Her belly felt tender and sore - as it had before when she'd spent all day working hard at her parent's farm. Muscles shifted nearly imperceptibly too allow for new glands to grow. Rubbing her stomach seemed to help but the humid air was even better. Abigail stretched in the moist air.

Small drops of water collected on the fur along her spine. The water droplets grew fat and fell, coursing along skin and sparse fur, trailing a line down to her ass before slipping between her lightly furred sex.

Abigail stepped into the shower with a happy squeak. The hot water soothed her and she could feel all of the new little aches and pains draining away. She leaned into the spray, letting the water drill into her back, unknowingly scratching the itch of her new fur.

Her ears twitched in pleasure as the water caressed her swollen sex. Abigail lowered herself slowly to her knees. Tiny holes appeared in the skin above her upper lip. A single translucent whisker barely poked through the skin. A second whisker, even shorter than the first, grew from the other side of her face. She rubbed at them briefly with the back of her hand.

"Jason," she moaned. The young woman arched her back, spreading her thighs. She pressed against the wall, lifting her hips while lowering her upper body. Her thick, furry bush brushed the bottom of the bathtub. Her claws, still hidden, scraped against the wall. She could feel almost every single drop of water along her sensitive body. Each one was a lover's touch meant just for her.

Light brown fur sprouted along her shoulder blades and she worked her arms up and back, head slowly swaying as she became lost in her thoughts. Light gray hairs grew from the inside of her thighs, twisting from her skin. Above her ass, the small mound of skin bulged forward into a tiny, gray point. The hairs surrounding the bump shifted and thickened, growing up and along the new skin.

The tip of her tail wriggled to echo her excitement.

Faint black lines appeared on the back of Abigail's right hand. The lines moved beneath her skin before settling into shape. She groaned and then hissed as her right hand spasmed painfully. Her fingers creaked in protest but she made a fist with her hand. The lines of fur covering her body stood on end as she gasped at the sudden burning pain. Suddenly, her arousal vanished and the pain went with it.

"Oh, Abigail," the young woman sighed. She pressed her forehead against the shower wall. "What are you doing?" She lay against the wall, clutching her right hand against her chest as the water slowly went cold.

The young woman stood and turned off the water, shivering in the cold. She wanted to just wrap herself her towel and find a warm place to hide but, instead, she toweled herself off. The sides of her stomach was sore again so she was gentle as she rubbed the towel back and forth. But, she was even more careful with her sex, breasts and ass; sparing barely a quick pat for each of them. She kept her eyes averted from her reflection and from looking down her body while she dried herself. Old habits died hard and her recent sins made it even worse.

Wrapping herself in her towel, Abigail stepped into her dorm room to grab a new change of clothes - underclothes, a simple skirt, pantyhose and her favorite sweater. She retreated back to the bathroom with her clothes. Once inside, she hung the towel on her hook without noticing the bits of brown fur she'd left on it. She dressed herself quickly, again, avoiding the temptation of looking at her naked body. Her plain white panties slid against her lightly furred upper thighs. The coarse black fur mixed in with her chestnut pubic hairs poked through the thin fabric.

Finished dressing and wide awake, Abigail stepped from the bathroom. She looked around in the dim light. Time to get my prescription checked again, she thought. Everything around her had a blurry edge to it and the room was suffused with a pale violet color. She frowned, rubbed the bridge of her eyes and temples and then walked outside.

-----

Abigail's breath puffed in the sharp, cold air. She'd been walking for nearly an hour along the quiet pathways of the campus, lost in thought. Occasionally, she flexed her right hand as if to work warmth into it. The chill seemed to have settled into the bones of her hand with a near burning freeze. Her mind wandered aimlessly, flitting from memory to memory of her childhood and teenage years.

Tall lamps, each fitted with campus security panic buttons, provided pools of orange lights along her walk. Abigail skirted the lights without thought. Her thoughts returned again and again to a faded memory of being held in her father's arms as a young child. She couldn't recall being held after that one memory. It'd never seemed to bother her growing up but, now, on reflection she yearned for it. On the very rare times she was able to have a sleep over with a couple of her girl friends, they'd slept separately - as was proper.

Now, walking alone in the dark, the young woman yearned for touch. What would it have been like, she wondered. When Mary and Louise were over? What would it have been like if we'd slept in the same bed, cuddled together for warmth? Her body ached with loneliness at the thought. How wonderful it would have been to feel them against me, wrapped around me, curled-

The young woman's curved ears twitched at a sudden noise. She crouched, hiding behind a bench while looking around. She could hear indistinct, low voices somewhere nearby. Abigail strained her eyes, trying to make the distant blurry images come into focus. She knew by the bright neon lights (seemingly purple and popping with small arcs of blue) that the local bar was in the distance. The light patches of her fur stood on end and she hissed quietly under her breath.

Reaching down carefully, Abigail took three steps on all fours before coming back up into a crouch. The voices were louder now. A man and a woman, laughing.

"Hey, not here," the unknown girl said. "Someone will see us."

Abigail crept along carefully, her ears swiveling and her small button nose twitching. What were they doing, she wondered.

"Hah," her partner laughed. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I- ohh, god," the girl moaned.

Raising her nose, Abigail sniffed. Still crouched, she held one hand crooked cautiously. The smell seemed familiar but she couldn't quite place it. She continued on and soon found herself kneeling at the entrance to an alleyway between two large campus buildings. Dirt and rocks lined the wide path. The young girl peered around the corner, squinting to see clearly.

In the middle of the alley, a man knelt before a woman. Abigail blushed to the tips of her rounded ears when she realized the man's face was between the woman's legs. The other woman had her left leg draped over the man's shoulder and she was leaning back, her hands caressing her own chest. Abigail felt a warmth between her own legs as she breathed deeply of the other woman's scent.

"I want you in me," the woman gasped. Pale light shined off the wetness of her thighs. The boy stood without a word, undoing his pants to free his manhood. Abigail strained forward, moving her head back and forth to try to see. It wasn't what she'd expected. It was smaller and rounded and the color of his skin. She was embarrassed to feel a slight disappointment at the size of him. Still, her pulse raced.

What... what a dirty couple. Are they going to... right here? Abigail grunted, digging her fingers into the cold earth. She wanted to touch herself. She could feel a growing emptiness between her thighs. It beat in time to her own quick heartbeat. Her entire belly seemed afire, nerves alive and begging for attention. She rubbed at her side and squirmed at the odd feeling from one of the many sore spots on her lengthened torso. Her finger made a swirling motion over the sensitive spot and, soon, her breathing was as fast as her heart. Sweat spotted her forehead as she watched the man lay on his back. The girl moved to sit astride him.

Sinful, Abigail gasped, cheeks red with jealousy and her own heat. Disgusting. Fornicating under the- the young woman grunted, her free hand pressing and massaging the soreness along her body. Under the eyes of God. Still, she watched as the girl reached under her to grab the man's penis and guide it into her sex.

The other woman rocked her hips back and forth while the man squeezed at her chest. Abigail copied his gesture with her right hand, massaging her own breast. The smell of sex was overpowering. A high whining noise filled her head while she touched herself. Her hidden claws snagged at the fabric of her sweater, pulling threads loose around her breasts and stomach. The young woman ground her teeth in pleasure.

Suddenly the girl cried out, covering her mouth as she shuddered. The boy pulled her down, hugging her to his chest while the girl shook against him. They kissed deeply. Abigail brushed a finger against her own lips, wondering how it felt.

"Did you-" the girl asked, gasping for breath.

"Naw," the boy answered. "Too much to drink."

"Aww," the girl pouted. "Maybe a little more?" She moved her hips playfully but the boy laughed at her.

"Not going to happen," he told her. "Come on. Let's get back to my room. I think my dick's going to freeze off."

"Good idea," the girl said. "I'd dump your ass so fast if you couldn't service me. And then use your cock like a dildo. I expect some amazing cuddles, mister."

The two laughed, joking back and forth as they stood and dressed. Abigail watched them walk out of sight, arms wrapped around each other. The young woman's face, throat and chest burned and her ears twitched sporadically. With supreme effort, she pulled her hands away from her body. Under the sleeve of her sweater, more dark lines appeared in a tight spiral beginning at her right wrist. She bit at her fingers with her front teeth to keep from crying out at the sudden pain in her arm. Blood welled up around her teeth. When the pain subsided and she pulled her hand away, her jaw popped, leaving her with a slight overbite. Her incisors were no longer rounded; all four now ended in small points.

The young woman lapped at the blood on her fingers. She glanced around quickly but heard no sounds beyond faint passing cars. Satisfied, Abigail walked to where the couple had lain. Their scents still filled the air. A darkened patch of dirt drew her attention. Abigail crouched, sniffing at the ground carefully. She leaned forward, going to all fours with her eyes closed. Her small nose nearly brushed the ground where the dirt had mixed with the other woman's cum.

So that's what it's like, she thought. Nothing like I imagined. She just... she just took him and put it inside of her and it was so small! And then she moved, just like my fingers. Just like when I touch myself. More than that. His penis was more than my fingers. What would it be like? So big and so far in? And moving like that. My fingers felt so good. It must be amazing. It has to be.

Abigail opened her mouth, her tongue reaching for the muddy spot left by the lovers. The scent of it burned through her nose and down along her body.

Jason. Jason would be just like that. Only better. He would hold me tight and love me and touch me and talk to me and rut with me and fill me up and make me his until I was just like that filthy woman begging- Lost in her own rambling, her tongue brushed the cold earth, sending a thrill along her spine. A third tiny whisker poked through one of the tiny holes above her lip. She raised her hips and the tip of her tail wriggled back and forth. It lengthened as it moved, growing nearly two inches of bare skin. -filling me until I'm pregnant with his babies and then again and again and-

"Oh," Abigail said, sitting up on her knees. Her head felt tight and everything was so loud. She looked around, confused at her own surroundings. She rubbed her temples roughly while trying to remember what had happened. She could remember the couple. She remembered watching them flaunt their sin but everything after that was a blur. The young girl stood, sagging against the nearby wall in exhaustion. Her body ached, her head hurt and it felt like her heart was trying to break through her chest.

People were waking up around her. She could hear alarm clocks, faint and screeching and the smell of brewing coffee nearly overpowered the scent from the alleyway. Abigail rubbed her tongue against the roof of her mouth. She swallowed reflexively, tasting the salty sweetness mixed with dirt while wondering how it'd gotten there.

Gray light filtered through sparse clouds on the horizon. Abigail yawned, her jaw cracking loudly. Shaking her head again, the young girl made her way back to her dorm. Her room was warm and humid thanks to Sally's recent shower. Abigail murmured happily at the feeling but another huge yawn made tears well from the corners of her eyes. The young woman took off her glasses and then slipped off her sweater and bra, dropping both to the ground near her bed. She stood, naked from the waist up, unselfconsciously at her bedside. The light fur along her back and shoulders lay flat and sleek, glistening in the moist air.

Kicking off her shoes, she sighed in relief as she realized how constrained her feet had been. Yawning again, the young woman slipped into bed. The blanket pooled around her waist leaving her exposed to the still warm air. Soon, she was asleep and dreaming of being cuddled by her childhood friends.

Along the sides of her body, ten small circular spots of skin darkened. Within the center of each, a tiny pink bump formed. Abigail clawed at one of her newly formed nipples, her sharp teeth grinding in pleasure.

-----

Abigail woke in a panic. She lay completely under her blankets, huddled and hunched. Her head spun and she squeaked loudly as, when she threw her covers aside, she realized she was topless. The young woman winced at the dull throbbing pain in her head. Glancing at the purple letters of her clock, she held her covers up to her chin to lean close to read the numbers.

"Oh no," she whispered. It was 3:02 pm and her last class was already half over. Abigail reached for her bra and sweater from under the covers and then dressed herself quickly. As she picked up her glasses, she noticed a piece of paper left on her nightstand. She read the words, holding the paper close to her face.

Abigail,

Hey, it's Sally! I just wanted to say that there was a lot of hairs left in the shower and it's no big deal at all! But, could you maybe clean up after yourself the next time you shave?

Thanks so much! Hope you had a great time out last night!

Abigail frowned but put the paper aside. It wasn't fair for her roommate to blame her for something one of the other girls in the suite must have done but she was more worried about her class at the moment.

Her hair in a mess and still in the same clothes and panties she'd worn the day before, Abigail ran to class. Her feet nearly screamed with each step but the young girl ignored them. Finally, she arrived at her classroom. Standing outside the door, she licked at her hand to rub against her hair, settling the loose bits while calming herself. A few students walked by, eyeing her curiously as she fought to control her breathing. Her fur stood erect at her stress.

The young woman quietly opened the door to slip in. The teacher had her back turned to the door and Abigail crouched, scurrying to an open seat in the back. Only when she sat did she realize she completely forgot her books and backpack.

"Where in the world is your mind today, Abigail Young," she chastised herself in a whisper. She asked a girl next to her for a pen and some paper, giving thanks when the girl spared both. Abigail tried to focus on the lecture. Her heart still seemed to beat too fast and it made her feel jittery. On edge. She took few notes and, instead, tried to run through her nighttime prayers to help her relax. She could count on both hands the number of times she'd forgotten to say her prayers before bed and now she could add another to the short list.

"Hey," a voice said to her right. Abigail turned with a start. The girl that had given her the paper was looking at her. "I like your tattoo. Really clean lines. Where'd you get it?"

"My? I'm sorry," Abigail said in confusion. "My tattoo?"

"Uh, yeah. Your tattoo. Is it Chinese? What's it mean?" she asked. The other girl pointed at Abigail's right hand.

Still confused, Abigail turned her hand over and stared. A large black symbol nearly covered the back of her right hand. Her mouth opened in stunned confusion, jaw working as she tried to say that, of course she didn't have a tattoo; nobody in her community had one. Her body was her temple. Stupidly, she rubbed at the mark, convinced that it was just ink that had somehow spattered into a perfect pattern.

"Hey, uhh, are you okay?" the other girl asked.

"I- I-" Abigail stuttered. She rubbed harder but the ink wouldn't smudge; it moved with the skin of her hand. Her eyes opened wide in horror as small brown hairs sprouted from around her wrist. Tiny and sparse, the hairs pushed through her skin. Abigail pulled her sleeve back to watch as more hairs grew forth. The little hairs stirred as she broke out in goosebumps, her teeth suddenly chattering loudly. She could see the faint black lines of another tattoo around her arm.

Abigail jumped up and her desk crashed backwards. She squeaked loudly as everyone in the room turned to see what had happened. The young woman shoved her hands into her armpits and ran, dashing through the open door. She felt a horrible urge to drop to all fours as she made her way to the bathroom. Heart thumping loudly in her chest. She shoved the heavy door open with her shoulder and then locked herself in an empty stall.

"Something's wrong something's wrong something's wrong," she repeated quietly, rocking on the toilet seat. Sweat broke out along her hairline and she gasped, turning her long neck slowly. It felt like her feet were on fire. She looked down to see them bulging in the simple flats she wore. She reached down, picking up her left foot while taking off her shoe.

The bathroom door creaked open and a voice called out. It was the same girl from the classroom.

"E-excuse me? Are you okay?" Concern dripped from the other girl's voice. "Do you- do you need anything? I could... I could call the nurse's off-"

"I'm fine!" Abigail called out, her voice breaking. "I'm, I'm sorry I'm just... I'm fine! Thank you! I'll be out in a minute! I just need a minute!"

"O- okay! Sorry! For... whatever!" The door closed behind the girl.

Tears ran down Abigail's face. Tears of shame and pain. She massaged her foot but the pain wouldn't diminish. Her black pantyhose strained against her foot. Her sensitive ears caught a high pitched whining noise beneath a quiet popping sound and she bit back a cry. Bones cracked in her feet. Her right foot burst through her shoe with a loud pop, the sole separating from the top.

Gray lines appeared in the black pantyhose around her left foot. Her toes were bulging while her foot widened. Another cracking sound filled the air and her ears vibrated at the horrible sound of bone scraping against bone. Her feet elongated; her smallest toe receding as the others pushed further out. Finally, the fabric tore. Abigail watched in terror as four, sharp translucent points sliced through her pantyhose. Tipped with blood, her claws grew hard and thick and sharp, curving to nearly cover the fronts of her now wide toes. The smaller claw from her little toe barely poked through the material.

Abigail's heart thudded in her chest. She knew she was awake. She could see what was happening; she just couldn't comprehend it. Thick brown hairs pushed through the pantyhose still covering her changed feet. She could feel the hairs growing and sliding against her skin as most were flattened beneath the fabric. With building dread, she pulled the ruined pantyhose back to uncover her feet. Silky fur lined the enlarged knuckles of her new paws. The hairs grew down to small tufts in between her toes. The hand holding her foot rasped against roughened skin beneath the ball of her foot and she twisted it. In place of her calloused pink skin as a thick, dull gray skin covering the pads of her toes and feet.

Slowly, carefully, Abigail touched one of her claws. It was sharp and, with a slight pull, she could feel it anchored to the bone in some way.

The young woman dropped her foot and cried, chest heaving silently with her hands covering her face. She curled up on the toilet sobbing until the tears would no longer come. Her sweater was wet with her tears and she noticed the few spots where she'd pulled threads loose last night. She hiccuped quietly as her face burned with emotions.

I... I have to... do something, she told herself. There has to be something I can do. There has to be- Her eyes focused on the strange mark on her right hand. Marked. Oh Lord in Heaven, I've been marked for my sin, haven't I? For the base thoughts and my animalistic urges. I couldn't hold myself back and this is my punishment. Isn't it, Lord? This is my punishment for my sins? I understand now. I understand.

Abigail sniffed, wiping at her nose with the sleeve of her sweater. A fourth whisker slipped through her skin as she did and the girl unconsciously groomed her hair and face while she made her plans.

The bathroom remained blessedly empty for nearly thirty minutes. Abigail hugged her knees to her chest to hide her paws from anyone accidentally seeing them under the stall door. Twice, a group of girls came in but only used the bathroom mirrors to touch up makeup and hair. They all spoke excitedly about their weekend plans - some going home and some going to nearby parties or bars. Abigail waited until they all left before she relaxed. Her ears twitched and she nearly started crying again and she realized how far gone she was. Her vision and hearing and sense of smell were all different and now she knew why. She was changing. Becoming the animal she deserved to be.

All around the building, doors closed and voices faded. The light from frosted windows high along the bathroom walls was fading as night came. Abigail pulled at the tips of her pantyhose, tying the stretched fabric in a small knot in order to hide her paws. It was uncomfortable but not terribly so. She prayed that with night falling, nobody would notice how she looked.

Gently, the young woman put her feet down and stood. Her claws clicked loudly on the bathroom floor through the tights. She swayed on her new, unsteady feet but used the stall to stay upright. She couldn't feel the cold tile through the rough pads. Her knees were bent and her thigh muscles complained about the position. Carefully, she straightened her legs but caught herself as she began to fall forward.

Tears threatened to overwhelm Abigail as she fought to stand like a proper human. She tried again but, again fell forward. Taking deep breaths, she lowered herself, bending her knee slightly and adjusting her position in order to stand on the pads of her paws. Her balance seemed proper with her knees bent and, unnoticed, her small tail wriggled back and forth under her skirt and sweater. A very, very tiny part of her was pleased for adapting so quickly to the changes. She rubbed at her belly, shivering as she brushed one of the many tiny nipples lining her frame.

Abigail closed her eyes to listen. Her ears twitched and swiveled. The building was nearly completely silent as everyone left for the weekend. She opened the stall door and took a few tentative steps. Her claws clacked on the tiles but she ignored them, focusing on each step. By the time she reached the bathroom door, she was walking easily. The young woman opened the door and peeked around the corner but she knew she'd find the hallway empty.

Without hesitation, Abigail hurried down the hall. As she did, her small tail uselessly moved to try to counter her shifted center of balance. Once outside, she gasped, not realizing she'd held her breath the entire walk from the bathroom. Abigail raised her nose, sniffing the air while her stomach rumbled. Cloying scents wafted from nearby garbage cans and her mouth watered at the half finished foods students had thrown away. She stepped toward the nearest one before realizing what was happening.

"No. NO," she told herself firmly. "I will NOT give in. I WILL fix this and find His favor again." Her ears swiveled, catching threads of far off conversations. With a quick glance, she righted herself and began walking towards the library. The young woman stopped at the first pool of blue-ish light from the lamps. Her short, fine whiskers twitched as she looked around nervously. Being in the light made her anxious. She was easier to see. Easier for people to see how monstrous she'd become.

The young woman's claws dug into the soft ground when she stepped off of the path. The claws anchored her and gave her purchase. She kicked back a small bit of dirt and grass with every step.

Pain lanced through Abigail's legs when she was halfway to the library. She cried out, falling to her hands and knees. Muscles within her thighs tore and regrew over and over. Her skirt tightened against her growing bulk until, finally, a sharp ripping sound filled the air. Abigail grit her teeth and stretched her legs, hissing as bones cracked and moved. She gasped, hyperventilating and nearly vomited when bones in her hips broke and reformed. Lines streaked through her tights to contain her size. New nerves grew deep within her body until she felt something completely alien moving on her lower back.

Gasping with tears falling freely and snot dripping to the ground, Abigail reached back to touch her tail for the first time. It was warm and thick and smooth with a single ridge above the furred base of it. She felt her cold hands against the warmth of her tail. Her stomach heaved but she clenched down, sharp incisors scraping against each other until the feeling passed.

Her changes had stopped at some point. Abigail kneeled to look at herself. Her calf muscles bulged. She touched them lightly and could feel thick veins beneath the pantyhose. Above them, her thigh muscles had doubled in size and seemed to be made out of marble. She traced the front of them and watched as small gray hairs pushed through the strained fabric.

"My fur," she said with a near sob. The hairs grew down the inside of her thighs and up around to the front before stopping. Her ass was larger and soft against the hard, thickened heels of her paws. Thankfully, her skirt was still in one piece. There was a large rip on the left side from the bottom to nearly the band but it held together. She stood, wobbling on her thick, heavily muscled legs and the skirt bulged around her sides. She contemplated going back to her room but she worried that every second counted.

Holding her skirt together with one hand, the young woman continued on her way. She was amazed at how strong she was now. Where before, her legs had groaned to keep her upright with bent knees, she now felt as if she could run miles without tiring. The tail, though- Her tail. Now she felt it moving slightly, shifting counter to each step.

The library loomed in the distance, blurred and foreboding but Abigail pushed herself forward.
Unread 11-29-2015   #8
jolem
Process Disciple

Dang it, I thought the story was done but by the time I've read I ended up having no choice but to read it and then wait for the next chapter.

I'm now really hoping against hope that it does not end the usual way of TF stories that normally end like "and then she became anthro rat sex addict," "and then she became a regular rat despite her best efforts," or even "after being rejected by her crush, she found more people like her and join in them in having sex forever." I just hope it ends in a unique way like there was a reason why she and her family was deeply religious, the crush likes her anyway even though she's stuck as an anthro rat, or most rarely, she does find a way to change back after everything that's happened.
Well, however you wish to end this, I'm sure that it'll be an entertaining read when you get around to it.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2015   #9
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Abigail races to stop and reverse the changes. Chapter 3 of 3.

--------------------------------------

The silver crescent moon overhead cast pale gray light but Abigail noticed with faint alarm that the ground itself seemed to be glowing lavender, lighting her way. She shied away from the well-lit paths not just to hide her monstrous changes but also from an irrational fear of the blue arcs and nearly unbearable thrumming sound the lamps and electric poles gave off.

Thankfully, the campus was nearly empty and, as she approached the library, she knew it was she would find it nearly completely vacant; her sharp ears heard only a few people tapping away on computer keyboards. She peered into the huge glass entrance and nearly cursed at how hazy things seemed with her slowly failing vision. She missed the door handle on the first try and then realized she was taller than before. Distracted, she looked down her body to notice a gap between her skirt and sweater. Although her breath steamed in the night air, she hadn't felt the cold against her skin. She touched the bare skin carefully, her fingers playing through the coarse fur.

Her stomach was mostly tanned white skin with the exception of a line of thick fur leading up and around her belly button. She could see two rounded rough patches of skin on either side of her stomach, just barely visible from above her skirt. She touched one carefully, surprised at how bumpy it was. The area seemed a little swollen and sore but-

"Oh!" Abigail gasped. She'd brushed the center of the spot. Her nail flicked against a tiny pink bump of skin that struggled to grow erect at the sudden attention. "Oh. Oh, no."

Turning to hide herself from the glass entrance, Abigail lifted her sweater. Eight more little nipples lined her body, four on each side above those bottom nipples. Some of the areola had short black and brown hairs growing from tiny bumps dotting their surface. She gasped as a sudden wind sliced across her body and along her rows of nipples. She could feel the wind tugging at the fur on her belly, the hairs teasing her bare skin. Abigail pulled her sweater down, biting her lip against the aches of pleasure growing down her body. Blood dripped where her top teeth pierced her lip and the pain helped her regain focus.

"Running out of time," she gasped. Turning, she pulled the large glass door open and entered the library.

The young woman made her way into the library, hugging the wall to keep from prying eyes. The infernal hum she'd heard outside was far worse within the building. She could feel it deep in her bones and teeth and brain. Electricity popped and shrieked around her. With every step she left a large wet paw print from her bare feet. She found a computer in the corner and sat awkwardly, adjusting her large legs and ass until she was comfortable. Her skirt nearly broke from the strain of it.

Abigail logged in with her student ID and opened a browser window. She paused and then looked at the back of her right hand.

Slowly, she typed out a search: Symbol star with rod down the middle horns at top and wings

The search engine returned a list of hits with example images lining the top. Two of the images were identical to the mark on her hand. With sweaty hands and her heart beating in her throat, she clicked on the first image. Her hand flew to her mouth at the result.

Beelzebub.

The word burned in her mind. She knew it from her church. From one of the many, many sermons dealing with damnation. A demon of Hell. A major demon. One of the many the congregation was told would be there to witness their if they walked the wrong path. Beelzebub, standing and laughing with horns and wings and bulbous eyes with lashing, barbed tail. Stabbing at those blown about in an endless wind. Those consumed by their lust above all things.

She read the articles, words swimming on the page as a slow headache began to build behind her eyes.

"Prince Baal," she whispered to herself, skimming the article. "Prince of ... of demons. Appears as an infer... infernal hu-human... humanoid fly. Sows chaos. Do... domin..." Abigail ground her teeth. Her headache was getting worse and the words wouldn't stay still. She leaned closer.

"Appears. Appears in the New," she continued. "And Old Testament. Said... have... No, said TO have... power... the power... to change anals... anal... animals... no, change men into..."

The words were blurred and rearranged. None of them made sense any more. Fear and a deep aching sadness radiated through her core. The young woman looked around herself but it was all the same. The words she could make out with her poor eyesight were just symbols. Lines arranged on papers and plaques and walls. Her headache began to dissipate the less she tried to read anything.

Tears dripped quietly onto Abigail's sweater. She sniffed once, twice and then sat silently crying in the small booth.

I have to confess, she told herself. It's the only way. It's the only way I can save myself. Although she knew what she had to do, the thought was unbearably painful. Her church was unique. Unique and a three hour drive away. She knew that, even if she could drive in her current condition, that the changes were coming faster. She'd never make it in time.

"Jason," she whispered, hand creeping unnoticed to her thigh at the thought of him. She kneaded her furred leg. If I confess to him and lay my sins bare to the one I've wronged, I can ask for forgiveness. Yes. Yes. It has to work. It WILL work.

Abigail padded through the old library, whiskers twitching while she fought the urge to drop to the ground like an animal.

-----

The young woman ran and, for a brief moment, experienced pure joy. She was so fast. Her clawed feet tore through the knot in her pantyhose and gave her thick, muscled legs purchase. She smiled wide as she tore past building after building, short tail working, fighting to help. Great chunks of sod flung out behind her. In one large stride, her skirt tore free and the young woman barely noticed. She felt drunk on exhilaration. She had a plan. She knew it would work. She would be saved. And she was so incredibly fast.

Along the way, Abigail's pantyhose lifted as her tail grew. The material bulged and then snapped back as her tail sprung free. One more inch. Two. Five. Her tail streamed behind her, thick as her wrist while it lengthened to nearly two feet. It lashed, flicking up as she hunched down to all fours for one brief moment. Panting, laughing, she stood again. Her heart beat a loud drum within her chest. She'd never run like this before. It wasn't ever proper. As a very small child, of course, but never as a teenager or adult. It was a waste of energy better used for chores.

Now. Now she knew what the horses must feel like when they ran. How free they must feel to push themselves as hard as they could. To feel the wind whistling around them. So incredibly free. How frustrated they must feel to run as hard and fast as they could, only to find a fence blocking them. Holding them back. Restraining them. Limiting their desires. She hissed in sympathetic pain while her own powerful legs drove her forward.

Abigail nearly tumbled to a stop when she reached her dorm. Her chest heaved with every breath. Despite the run, her heart beat a steady, healthy rhythm deep in her chest. Her legs ached to run more. She nearly whooped with glee at the pure adrenaline running through her body.

Bending over to catch her breath, she saw her tail dangling between her legs and her amusement was immediately crushed. Her pantyhose were a complete ruin, torn halfway to her shins. Thick fur covered both feet completely and the fur glistened wetly in the nearby light. Her paws were huge and covered with mud, blades of grass and tiny rocks. She rested an intense urge to groom herself and, instead, quickly brushed off what she could.

Her sweater was soaked with cold sweat and all twelve of her nipples were hard and sore. Abigail immediately retreated into a corner away from the dorm's outside light. She closed her eyes, listening carefully for signs of anyone still inside. She could hear someone that sounded like her upstairs neighbor. The voice was muted but it sounded like her. Another voice faded as a door on the other side of the building opened and then closed. And, that was it. She said a small prayer of thanks before making her way inside and to her room.

Quickly, she told herself. Abigail stripped in the middle of her room - something she'd never consider doing before. Without a hint of a blush, she slid her pantyhose off and finally wondered where she'd lost her skirt. She pulled her sweater off, gasping as it slid against all of her new nipples. Finally, she undid her bra and then paused. Now she did blush but, still, forced herself to look. Her ten lower nipples were nearly flat against her body and ran all the way down to just below her waist. Her pubic hair was thick with fur and a heavy line of it run up her belly. She couldn't see her sex beneath all of the fur. Her legs were as muscular as she'd imagined. Large veins criss-crossed her thighs and calves, some covered by gray and brown fur.

More black lines stood out on her right arm, crawling in a spiral down to her elbow but she couldn't read it. With a whimper, she realized that she didn't know whether she couldn't read it because it was in some archaic script or because letters simply made no sense to her any more. Light brown hairs covered her forearms. She started to turn but then stopped herself to touch at a patch of thick gray fur between her human breasts. She sighed at the distinction of it. Human breasts versus the ones she'd use to feed a mass of furry newborn babes. Lying on her side while they-

No, she thought, immediately clearing her mind of the thought.

Turning, she could see a bit of fur on the back of her shoulders and, of course, the tail. But she could feel that. It lay limp against her ass and legs but she could make it move with some thought and effort. She tried for a bit before her stomach roiled and she felt ill from it.

Quickly, she reminded herself.

Abigail sat, arranging her tail to pool behind her on the bed. As carefully as she could, she tugged and pulled a new pair of pantyhose up over her paws and along her legs to nestle under her tail. The way the material slid against her fur was maddening and sent shivers along her body. She added a second pair of tights over the first and then tested them by walking around the room. Her claws cut through both but only the tips were visible and hard to notice. Or so she hoped.

My tail. What am I going to do about- The young woman walked to her closet to pull out a small medical kit. She slid down her tights to expose her thighs and then pulled out a roll of medical tape. Attaching the end of the tape to her tail, she held it down and against her legs, winding the tape around both. Her hand brushed the tuft of fur covering her sex and she groaned, ignoring it to finish what she was doing. Around and around the tape went and her tail thrashed rebelliously while she secured it. The sensation was beyond odd. It was a part of her and she could move it when she focused but it also seemed to have a mind of its own. It bulged against the tape as if testing its bonds but the tape thankfully held.

Satisfied, she pulled her tights up and slid on a pair of long, black sweatpants. Although they were big for her human size, the bottoms of them stopped short several inches above her ankle. A new large sweater completed the outfit. She turned around, tugging her sweater down to cover her stomach and lower nipples. She smiled tremulously at her success before frowning at her feet. No shoes would fit her feet.

I have to chance it, she thought to herself. She could almost feel herself forgetting things and her mind becoming simpler. Time was running short. I'll just make something up if I have to. I'm still me. I'm still here and I'll be fine. I can do this.

On the way out, Abigail bent to grab a jelly filled donut from Sally's trashcan. Two flies buzzed away from it as she tore into it.

I'm still me, she thought, satisfied. She cleaned her face with spit and the back of her hand as she made her way to the engineering building.

-----

Abigail knelt by the bushes at the corner of the house. Loud music boomed and the entire street was alive with people talking and laughing as they made their way to clubs and bars and homes. Her fur stood on end and she found herself hissing and grinding her teeth. Her jaw popped again, expanding minutely, pulling at her split lip. With more room to grow, her front teeth slid further from her jaw to even finer points.

"I can't do this," she whispered, pulling back as two young men passed. "I can't do this I can't do this." But, she imagined herself shrinking and shrinking until she was an ugly little rat scurrying around in garbage and her resolved firmed. Glancing around with four twitching whiskers and vibrating ears, she stood and quickly walked to the front door. Without a word, she opened it and slipped inside.

The music assaulted her ears, clawing into her brain until she could barely think. There were people everywhere and she almost fled back to the bushes. Fighting an insane urge to go to all fours and hide in a closet, Abigail pushed herself forward. Nobody was focused on her and she breathed a quiet sigh of relief. Immediately, she began searching faces, looking for Jason. Smells blended together and crashed with the strong scent of food and alcohol and something that made her head spin. The last smell was an incredibly heady mixture of sweet and salty and spicy and flowery that seemed a drive a spike straight through the center of her brain. Something loosened deep within her body and she twisted her strong thighs, feeling wetness against her the furred skin of her legs.

No panties, she realized. Stupid forgetful Abigail! And no bra, either! You Jezebel! You... you... brazen whore! Hissing at herself, patchy fur completely on end in anger and frustration, she made her way into the living room. Despite the larger crowd, it was darker there and she could smell food. Her nose lifted, pointing to the kitchen as she passed. Food left out. Left out for a long time. Mixed together. Her mouth watered until she realized she was smelling food left in the garbage. She forced herself forward until she stood behind the long folding table holding large bowls of punch.

Jason was nowhere to be seen. She strained her ears, whiskers bristling anxiously. Although she found herself getting better at picking out individual sounds, Jason's voice was nowhere in the mix.

"Excuse me!" Abigail said loudly as a young girl with black hair stopped to fill up her punch. Jason had either lied or been unaware but both bowls were laced heavily with alcohol. The stench of it was overpowering to her. The girl turned to her, waiting. She had a nose stud and two rings in her lip. Abigail recoiled in disgust until she realized what she was right now. She wouldn't ever be judging anyone again. Not with the depths of the sin she was in. "Do you- do you know if Jason Foreman? Is here?"

"Who?" the girl yelled.

"Jason!" Abigail said, her voice cracking, raising higher pitched until she squeaked out the last part. "Jason Foreman!"

"No, I don't know him. Sorry!"

Abigail ground her teeth, hissing quietly as the girl left. She needed to get away from the alcohol but it was the only place she could stand to hide her legs and feet. The smell from the bowls wafted up continuously and she found it affecting her thoughts.

All I need is Jason. That's all. Just Jason. To come here. Talk. Talk to him. Confess him. That's all. Jason. I just- The young woman's ears swiveled and her pulse sped as she caught a voice in the background. Him! Jason! He's here! Jason!

Abigail's tail strained against the tape holding it in place. She found herself grinning like a fool or a small child waiting for a treat for being good. She chirped and squeaked in joy as she pictured him coming around the corner, looking for her. Of course he would be looking for her. He'd invited her here, after all. He'd be grinning with those happy eyes of his. He'd hug her just so, she knew he would. He'd hug her tight.

Squirming in place, Abigail pressed herself back against the wall. Her tail shifted to slip between her ass cheeks and fire raced up between her legs. Her chest burned.

He'd hug her tight and nip her on the neck. She knew it was just so. He'd kiss her chastely like friends do when they're happy to see each other. She'd bury her face in his shoulder, feeling his hairy chest against her face. He'd bite her ear with his teeth and pull her in again, smashing all of her breasts against his hard body.

Abigail's hand slid across her furred stomach and down under the band of her sweatpants. She rocked her hips back and forth, tail pressing against her asshole and sending shivers down her spine.

She'd squeak and chirp and writhe against him, grooming him fiercely. Licking along his furry chest. Cleaning him properly. He'd sigh and stroke her hair and fur and tell her how much he loved her. He'd gently push her head down further and further to his manhood.

Fingers touched her wet, swollen sex. Her fingers. Abigail gasped, sliding her fingers along the wet slit between her thighs. Her tights were soaked from her excitement and all twelve of her nipples were bright points of aching on her body. She chirped and ground her teeth, her thick tail pleasuring her asshole while she fingered herself. A fingernail popped off of her right hand, forced off as her little claws began to grow forth. A second fingernail. A third. More. One by one her claws grew in and she ripped tears into the crotch of her tights. Knuckles popped in her fingers as muscles shifted, forcing her fingers longer. Gray-ish fur sprouted from the backs of her hands, covering the black mark. A finger slid between her folds and she moaned.

Jason. With her. Jason. Hers. Jason. Jason. Jason.

Grunting, Abigail slipped a second finger inside of her tight, wet pussy. Her fur was soaked from her excitement and the smell of it drove her wild.

"No, I-" A loud fragment of Jason's voice broke through her haze and she froze.

What? What am... oh, oh no, she thought, horrified. Her furred bush was exposed beneath her sweats and she could feel herself dripping. She could smell herself. The scent of her sex covered her hand and thighs. Jason! Almost here! If he smells, oh no, if he smells...

Abigail glanced around, panicked. His voice was getting closer. Sure that nobody was watching, she dipped her clawed fingers into the punch bowl. She rubbed her fingers together quickly before pulling them back out. Vodka, juice and her own cum dripped from her furry hand. Good. Good girl, she told herself. Smart girl.

And, then, there he was. Jason walked in with a friend, talking about classes he was taking. He looked up and smiled at her, just as she knew he would. She grinned back, chirping quietly in happiness. Her tail writhed against her leg, pulling painfully at the tape.

"Abigail!" Jason said. "Glad you could make it! Hey, Jerry, I'll catch up with you later, yeah? Have you been here long?"

"No!" Abigail said cheerfully. Her face clouded, suddenly unsure. "Oh. But. Can talk?"

"Yeah, of course," Jason answered. "Everything okay?"

"No. Yes? Maybe no. Somewhere quiet?"

Jason stared at Abigail for a moment, puzzled by her behavior. "Yeah. Yeah, sure. Here, there's a spare bedroom this way."

Abigail followed Jason happily as he stepped into a hallway. It was just as she thought it would be. He was happy to see her. And only her. Jason opened a door and turned on the light. Abigail slipped in behind him and turned off the light again.

"No," she told him firmly.

"I-" Jason paused. "Are you sure you're okay? Oh god, please tell me one of those bowls didn't have alcohol in it. Oh man. I'm so-"

Abigail bunched up her nose. Three whiskers slid from her face in the darkness. A fourth followed and all of them lengthened now, flowing inches from her face. She rubbed at them with the furry back of her hand, tongue quickly wetting the fur in between strokes. Alcohol burned her nose and throat. It was so hard to think. She had something desperately important to tell him. Her fur stirred and she hissed at herself quietly. Thoughts slipped away as she looked back in her memories. Her head buzzed from static and confusion.

Jason important, she thought with a small nod. Jason.

"Hug me," Abigail said out loud. She remembered that. She remembered it was important to her that he hugged her. That he married her. He had to. He had to love her. He did love her. She knew he did. He was Jason.

"Hey-" Jason started.

Without waiting, Abigail wrapped herself around him. She pressed herself tight, feeling his warmth. A warmth she needed. A warmth she'd always craved. She could feel every single one of her nipples against him.

"Look, I don't think-" Jason tried again. He pushed her, gently and she hissed at him, frustration and confusion showing on her face. She nipped at his shoulder, sharp teeth slicing through skin, spraying her with blood. She squealed in surprise as he cried out in pain.

"Ow, fuck!" Jason yelled, clapping a hand to his shoulder. "You fucking bit me!"

"NO!" Abigail screeched. This wasn't at all what was supposed to happen. "No this!" He was supposed to love her! He wasn't supposed to be mad! This wasn't right! This wasn't right at all! She grabbed him, long, clawed fingers digging into his shoulders. Her powerful, furred legs dug in and he toppled backwards while she fell astride him.

"Like this!" she told him. Her claws ripped his shirt to expose his smooth chest. Blood covered his chest and neck. She clicked her tongue. His chest wasn't furred. This wasn't right. Not right.

Jason was yelling at her but the words became formless noise to Abigail's ears as letters had to her eyes. He bucked weakly against her weight so she hissed at him to show her displeasure. Black leeched into the brown iris of her eyes. More and more lines of black appeared until the brown was consumed. Her eyes bulged slightly as black flooded them, leaving nothing else. Her jaw cracked, shoving her face forward into a short muzzle. Brown fur twisted from her skin, tracing down from her hairline to cover her jaw. Fur raced across her face over the bridge of her muzzle before flowing down around her chin and neck, disappearing into her sweater. Her glasses pulled free of her ears as her face changed and she pawed at them, shaking her head until they were sent flying to crash into the wall.

Abigail chirped, pulling and shrugging at her sweater until she figured out how to move her arms to get it off. Her ears shifted, growing through her chestnut brown hair. They rotated as the sounds of the party changed around her. Her chest was slick with sweat. Beads of it welling and dripping onto Jason's bare, hairless chest. She cried out, hunching her back as it cracked and lengthened. Thick brown fur spread from her spine to cover her back. Jason gasped below her, face white with fear and blood loss.

She reached for him then, as her ten tiny nipples bulged into small breasts. White liquid welled from the tips of eight of her nipples as her teats finished growing. Drops of her milk fell to Jason's body to mix with the sweat and blood.

Fur crept around her sides to cover her stomach, silver mixing with the brown until only her twelve pink nipples were left bare. One hand on Jason's face, the other on his shoulder, she tended to him. Her mate. Her tongue rasped against the bloody gouge over and over. Black fur broke the surface of his skin around the cut. Again and again she cleaned him, rubbing at the blood on her face in between tongue lashings. The wound healed and Jason moaned, arching his back.

He spoke again with his words but Abigail squeaked at him in reply. Her tail was growing. Sliding against her legs, straining the tape holding it in place. A vague memory of an alleyway surfaced. Of a hairless doe riding her hairless buck. She worked her hips in a jerky imitation of it. Pushing herself further down, Abigail licked at Jason's lips. He tossed his head slowly side-to-side but the second time she licked him, he licked back. His hands gripped her large ass while she flexed on top of him. She felt his hands spasm on her, sliding against the fabric of her sweatpants until sharp points of pain dug into her.

Jason pulled with his growing claws, tearing at her pants. The medical tape ripped under his claws and her tail flailed wildly until it snapped the rest of it, making her squeak in pain as some of her fur came with it. Her sex, swollen and furred and dripping from her heat, slid against the rough fabric of Jason's jeans. She moaned and chirped and pressed harder. Beneath her, fur spread in waves from Jason's pants. His words began mixing with high pitched squeaks and chirps. Abigail nipped playfully at his ears when they began to lengthen.

A strange scent caused Abigail to pause. She lifted her nose to locate the smell but then looked down. Jason's cock was thick and pink and sliding along his furred stomach. His pants bulged as his crotch swelled. The jean's single button snapped undone while the building pressure slowly forced the zipper down. Abigail moved back to press her nose against him, breathing deeply of his changing cock. She watched as the folds of pink skin grew up to surround the rounded head. Abigail chirped in excitement, pulling at his jeans in order to see more of him.

Jason's legs cracked and he flailed above her in pain, chittering and squealing. His legs broke and reformed, bulging now with their own growths. His right shoe creaked in protest until it fairly exploded trying to contain his expanding paws. Claws pierced his left shoe, pushing at it until the laces broke and the shoe fell apart. He scrabbled at the ground with his expanding paws, arching his back in pain. Abigail held him tightly, licking at his furred chest in an attempt to calm him. The young man's jeans popped like a string of firecrackers, the seams breaking under the strain of his new muscles.

"Abi-" Jason tried to say as his jaw broke, pushing forward into a new, furred muzzle. His brilliant eyes bulged as the black pupils seemed to expand until nothing else was left except the inky darkness. He clawed at the air once, twice and then settled, panting. Jason's fur was slick with sweat from his change. He pushed Abigail gently and stood for a moment on two legs. She stood with him, hugging him close, their scents mixing. She startled as she felt his tail slide against her but her own tail seemed to reach back for him and they twined together.

Abigail turned, her back to her mate, their tails still twisted together at the tip. With a glance backward, she went to all fours and raised her hips. Her sweats and tights lay in tatters against her body but her sex, glistening behind wet fur lay open to the air. Jason sniffed, breathing deeply of her scent. He groaned as his testicles expanded slowly below his thick, blunt cock. New, stronger hormones raged through both of them.

There were no pups. They had to mate. They had to grow their Mischief. Abigail shuddered under the intense desire. She raised her tail and it curled back to lay heavily over her shoulder. Her paws dug deeply into the carpet as she spread her legs. Jason bent to her, fur against fur. He slid forward and his cock rubbed against her asshole before he adjusted and it slid down. Her pussy burned with heat and she shoved herself back against him.

Jason's blunt cock, twisted and probed. The two rubbed back and forth against each other until the tip of him slid her open. Abigail froze, quivering. Needing. Wanting. Her ears vibrated from the ache running along her body and she ground her teeth over and over. Jason's claws gripped her own hands and a fragment of their human lives held each other tightly. He pushed into her, slick cock against her tight, wet pussy. She hissed slowly at the pain of it, shaking her muzzle back and forth.

She took all of him in her furry, virgin pussy. He forced her own juices out of her and they mixed with her fur before dripping to the ground. He pressed forward until his oversized testicles pressed against her wetness. Abigail felt him strain and he chirped above her over and over while his own paws dug in behind them. Her still human pussy lips stretched and gripped against her mate when he pulled out. She cried out at the emptiness he left behind until he pressed back into her. It was easier this time. And more pleasurable. Her pussy drooled at every motion, filling the room with their scent. Jason pressed his muzzle against the fur of her shoulder and then reached around to grab a breast. Abigail buckled under him, squeaking, and he fell above her, accidentally ramming his cock hard into her. She spasmed, liquid jetting out of her swollen pussy, coating Jason's belly with her cum. Marking him. Marking her mate.

Abigail lashed out, biting around her until her teeth found the corner of a wooden dresser. She bit in, sharp teeth breaking a chunk of the wood while the orgasm rocked through her body. Jason shuddered as her pussy squeezed him again and again, milking his cock. He wrapped his strong arms around her body and began pumping into her. Abigail's entire body was incredibly sensitive and she hissed at him, wanting him to stop while begging for him to keep going. Her furred stomach bulged as he pounded into her, her lower nipples rubbing against the rough carpet, driving her even more crazy.

Faster and faster Jason worked his hips. His huge sack slapped against her pussy over and over until she was cumming again, squirting more of her scent over both of them.

Abigail's jaws worked as she felt Jason's absurdly large cock swell. Her long, ear shattering squeak went beyond human hearing as he came inside of her. Thick, ropy strands of his cum filled her before until she thought she would burst. Jason held her tight, bucking and chirping above her from his own orgasm. Dogs howled in the distance, driven mad by Abigail's shrill cry. Her tail flicked back, striking her mate and leaving welts with each hit. Welts hidden beneath thick fur.

They lay together for a moment before, as one, they raised their muzzles, ears flicking back. Jason pulled slowly back until he popped free. Abigail's stretched pussy held open for a moment before contracting back. Huge spurts of Jason's cum leaked from that brief opening until her fur was sticky with it. Both of them stood and crept to the doorway cautiously.

Pandemonium.

Tables were overturned. Food and drink were strewn about the entire house. Abigail watched as a horrified boy sat naked on the couch. A young woman rocked back and forth on his cock. Transparent wings fluttered from her back and, beneath her skin was a dark, shiny blackness. Her head was thrown in ecstasy and Abigail watched the girl's eyes bulge from their sockets. Larger and larger, fragmenting into grids as they grew until they nearly covered her face. Her jaw opened and then continued opening until a black mass pushed through. Black claws burst through her feet and thick. Along her body, hairs as thick as her fingers pushed through, splitting her skin open. The boy stared at his own fingers as shiny black claws ripped through the tips of them. He tried to scream but his face bulged, eyes moving to the sides as they too began to grow into a huge, bulging compound eyes. He was pushed forward as the flesh from his back tore to reveal two huge, wet new wings. His strange mouth opened and a tube-like tongue flicked against the girl's still human nipples. She buzzed in pleasure at his attentions.

"No!" A nearby girl cried out. She was on the ground and completely naked. Sweat lined her body. "Oh god, please no no no no!"

Behind her, a boy held her naked ass open, exposing her slick, wet lips despite her protestations. A short tail whipped behind the boy and his left foot clawed at the floor. His foreskin bulged and strained as his cock grew and he pressed it against the girl's pussy. She scrabbled at the floor in a panic as her fingers elongated. She gasped, head back as the skin along her belly puckered and tightened into rows of new teats. Thick brown nipples pushed through the growing areola. She fell to her heavy breasts, twisting and mewling as her spine popped. Her body lengthened and her neck stretched out before her. The pained expression on her face slowly twisted into a smile and she moaned, rubbing her slick lips against the boy's thick cock. Her lips pulled back, two lip rings stretching with them as her muzzle grew out. A small, silvered nose stud fell to the ground below her. Black hair sprouted from her pussy lips and she hissed in pleasure as the boy finally entered her.

Another boy pushed frantically at a girl as she knelt before him, head bobbing up and down on his cock. Her body was covered in sweat and her expression was nearly manic in its concentration. Dozens of small brown points wiggled from the side of her body. The girl slumped to the ground, forcing the boy to his knees while she continued to relentlessly suck on him. She pushed herself up with her free hand and her body cracked in the middle. Abigail watched curiously, muzzle cocked at an angle while the girl expanded. Her skin stretched and snapped bloodlessly to expose a red carapace. Waving red legs pushed from her sides as her body slid against the carpet of the growing, long and longer. The boy cried out, clutching at his sides. Tiny points pierced his skin and he screamed, clawing at them with his fingers. The girl pulled away from him to rise up on a huge centipede's fat body, curling herself carefully around the changing boy. He clapped his hands to his head, tears streaming down his face. His scalp bulged and tore, exposing two growing antenna while the still-changing girl protected him.

A naked, moaning petite redheaded girl getting fucked while bent over the arm of one of the couches looked up, her glazed eyes suddenly growing lucid. She shrieked and pulled away, stumbling towards Abigail. Falling to her knees, she clawed at her legs with long nails. She stood and stumbled again, curling into a tight ball. Black dots appeared along her naked back. She cried out as one of the dots swelled to emit a wet, black rod. The rod dried quickly in the air and unfolded into a single black feather. More black rods slid through her back and the holes began to appear around her body. She looked up at Abigail, fear and pain in her eyes.

"P- please," she gasped as her eyes filled with black. Her boyfriend stood behind her on dull black leg ending in four thick clawed feet as feathers bloomed from his arms.

"Carrie!" He cried out. "Carr... Ca... CAAW!" The boy flapped his arms, filling with room with a strong gust of wind. And, with it, the overpowering scent of a demonic orgy. The smell seemed to throw everyone into a frenzy.

The girl Carrie cocked her head to the side, her expression changing. She blinked her eyes and opened her mouth as if to call out again. Her teeth cracked, falling to the ground around her. Her face bulged forward into a small, hooked beak. She opened the growing beak to show a tongue hardening into a black lump and gave out a loud inhuman cry. A black claw ripped through the heel of her foot, sliding from her flesh and revealing a dark black skin beneath it. Another black claw ripped through her big toe, dragging the toe out into a long claw. She flapped her arms as they broke and reshaped, feathers sprouting en masse. She flapped again, flailing on the ground until her boyfriend picked her up in large, winged arms.

Another couple sat on a different couch. The girl, short rat tail flailing happily behind her, rode her boyfriend's cock, grunting and moaning with each movement. His cock changed inside of her, thickening and bringing her to orgasm again and again and she dug into his back with furred claws. He gripped her tail, pulling hard while licking at her furry breasts with a half changed muzzle. She licked her lips, face still completely human while begging him to change her, to make her his bitch. Telling him she was his dirty whore and his little slut. Foul words rolled off of her tongue until her words lost meaning. Soon she was squealing and chirping as she leaned back to let him lick and bite at her growing nipples.

Abigail watched as the gigantic centipedes from earlier slipped quietly through the front door. Long and flat and sleek, they raced with incredible speed before disappearing into the darkness. Two couples, their fur sleek and whiskers long, came to Abigail, nervously presenting themselves until Abigail consented to groom them. More followed later in the night until the bedroom was a mass of large, furred shapes, grooming and sleeping in a huge, warm pile. Abigail watched drowsily as the crows hopped their way to the door to take flight in a huge rush of wind, leaves and huge black feathers.

Two by two and sometimes by more, they all left the house until only Abigail's Mischief was left. Her eyelids drooped as a male, Jason or one of the others, groomed and stroked her. She knew they would have to find a new home by the following night and her old human mind helpfully offered up a picture of a big heavy disc along with a specific scent. She intuitively knew that, beneath that cover, lie a new home. They would defer to her, she knew, as she was the first of them all.

Her right hand spasmed briefly and she hissed.

She felt... something.. pulling at her, far to the distance and her right hand flared with pain again as if to underscore the importance of it. Strange images filled her limited mind. Her whiskers twitched at thoughts of the furless They appeared, some almost seemingly familiar despite how impossible that had to be. A large, clawed hand squeezed one of her furred breasts reassuringly while she struggled with the alien thoughts.

A presence filled her mind, buzzing and raging and pushing at her. The fur along her back stood on end. More hands and tongues reached for her, feeling her unease. They soothed her, stroking and grooming her until she finally gave up. Abigail would move them the next night and they would slowly make their way to the beacon burning brightly in the distance. The pressure in her brain lessened at her acceptance. With a near-human sigh, she settled into her place, once again feeling the warmth pull her to sleep.

Hairless shapes walking on two legs among fields and farms filled her mind. So oddly familiar. She knew what she was supposed to do now. She knew her purpose.

She would grow her Mischief until her children were innumerable.

Abigail drifted into a deep sleep as booming, buzzing laughter filled her ears.

Last edited by LycanDope; 11-29-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Unread 11-30-2015   #10
jolem
Process Disciple

Figured it was going to end somewhere like that. But amazing story overall, I actually felt really sorry for Abigail as she lost more of her humanity to the point that she's now the start of a transformation apocalypse. I really like the other transformations in the end, but I like her muzzle the most as you described finally pushing forward after she infected Jason. Anyway, it was a great transformation story as always.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2015   #11
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Thank you for the compliments! I don't often do memory/personality wipes in stories since I like my characters to still be at least mostly themselves but I figured that it worked here. Glad to hear that the other transformations at the end worked okay for at least one person!
Unread 11-30-2015   #12
770megaman
Potatoe god

Pretty good story but was not expecting the ending to go nuts until the thing with the punch and then I knew what was gonna come. Are you going to do more stories like this cause I wouldn't mind reading more
770megaman is offline   Reply With Quote